PDA

View Full Version : SOSUA NEWS: Entrepreneurs unite!

GrandePadre
11-27-2010, 12:51 AM
http://www.sosuanews.com/index.php

Entrepreneurs unite

For Tuesday November 23, the entrepreneurs at the Pedro Clisante were invited for a meeting at restaurant 'El Cultivo'. The meeting was initiated by Damaris Alvarez owner of the restaurant. Besides owners of the bars and restaurants there were journalists from Sosúa Online, Ola TV and Costa Norte television present. The subject of the meeting was the imposed changes by the commanders of Tourism and Politur that will take effect on December 3 (women alone on the street are arrested and the bars should be shielded from the street). Although all participants did agree that the ladies could walk a little less sexy and more dressed in the nightlife, most participants felt that the arrests of women are against 'international human rights'. But above all they fear that tourism will suffer heavily from these imposed changes.

Following the article in Sosúa-News a lot of people from different countries asked for information (with the entrepreneurs) and expressed their concerns. Eventually, five entrepreneurs stood up to act as contact group with the authorities to talk about the adaptation of the actions announced for Dec. 3. Another advantage of this meeting was that all entrepreneurs stated for better cooperation. There must be deployed more activities in Sosúa as performances by music bands, folk groups and Carnival. The entrepeneurs of the beach town must cooperate better to make Sosúa more attractive for tourists. Next Tuesday afternoon a follow-up meeting will be held where there will be a report on the results of these discussions with the authorities.

GrandePadre
11-27-2010, 12:54 AM
This is getting interesting. I would love to hear what peter said came out of this. Who makes up the "contact group"

MisterPink
11-27-2010, 01:14 AM

They "unite" against us - we "unite" against them. Total boycott. Stop going to Sosua. Let them live this Christmas season without our money. Let the ladrones and tigueres take care of business and get their usual income not from the girls but from the "family" tourists in the dark streets of Sosua and La Mulaata. From the "law obeying expats" in their casas and apartamentos.

Let them eat the dust without our "filthy dirty singleman`s money".
No more mongers in Sosua as of Dec.3 ?

Alrite guys. Let it be.

Not a single dollar of ours to Sosua businesses.

I planned to be in Sosua for two-three weeks Dec.20 - Jan.5. Now - fuck them!! My $1500US will be better spent elsewhere!

Jonew1
11-27-2010, 01:17 AM
i am loving the fact how the folks there are already realizing the fact that thsi is above all going to kill tourism in sosua. and peopel are already standing up and trying to put a stop to taht shit. thats whats up. thats what needs to be done....

Jonew1
11-27-2010, 01:20 AM
They "unite" against us - we "unite" against them. Total boycott. Stop going to Sosua. Let them live this Christmas season without our money. Let the ladrones and tigueres take care of business and get their usual income not from the girls but from the "family" tourists in the dark streets of Sosua and La Mulaata. From the "law obeying expats" in their casas and apartamentos.

Alrite guys. Let it be.

I planned to be in Sosua for two-three weeks Dec.20 - Jan.5. Now - fuck them!! My $1500US will be better spent elsewhere!

if it werent for me not being able to get my money back from the airfair i would definatly not be spending a dime in sosua in febuary but its kinda too late for that. now i just gotta go and try to make the best of it regardless.

GrandePadre
11-27-2010, 01:24 AM

Alrite guys. Let it be.

That's ok. I will spend my money there. More chicas for me.

MisterPink
11-27-2010, 01:29 AM
if it werent for me not being able to get my money back from the airfair i would definatly not be spending a dime in sosua in febuary but its kinda too late for that. now i just gotta go and try to make the best of it regardless.

OK.
But not a single dime in Sosua Life for MF Willy! Also get in contact with Billy and explore PP to the fullest with him. 809-257-1339.

And tell all the mongers you meet who is the main instigator - to fuck down his Sosua Life/Latino Club MF! Let him sell his fucking Landcruiser MF!

Jonew1
11-27-2010, 01:32 AM
OK.
But not a single dime in Sosua Life for MF Willy! Also get in contact with Billy and explore PP to the fullest with him. 809-257-1339.

And tell all the mongers you meet who is the main instigator - to fuck down his Sosua Life/Latino Club MF! Let him sell his fucking Landcruiser MF!

ive heard there really isent much for pulling chicas in pp maybe im wrong?

MisterPink
11-27-2010, 01:33 AM
That's ok. I will spend my money there. More chicas for me.

What you do for us mongers`s community will return back to you. Do not complain then.

MisterPink
11-27-2010, 01:35 AM
ive heard there really isent much for pulling chicas in pp maybe im wrong?

My years of PP experience were much better than Sosua. With Billy you will be happy. And will stay in his great F of Dreams. Or any other place, upon calling him.

balcoach
11-27-2010, 08:35 AM
My years of PP experience were much better than Sosua. With Billy you will be happy. And will stay in his great F of Dreams. Or any other place, upon calling him.

I thought billy had nothing to do with Field of dreams any more, and that it was not even open?

I could be wrong, but if you are in the know, please pass on that info to the board.

steviewonder
11-27-2010, 09:28 AM

Top right photo in story. Man sitting in front row w/ black pants, black vest. That's your new mayor!:eek: All that's missing in the photo is he's vice mayor Willie!

Tiger
11-27-2010, 09:29 AM
I hope this is all overblown........

I plan on two trips this winter. One in 5 days and I plan on spending my money in Sousa.

Stay tuned......

Sidney
11-27-2010, 09:38 AM
:icontd:

Alrite guys. Let it be.

At the least, we need to ''boycott'' Latino's!

gdogg
11-27-2010, 09:41 AM
I thought billy had nothing to do with Field of dreams any more

Shhh. Let him go looking for Billy at Field of Dreams. I want to hear how that goes.
:lol:

Tiger
11-27-2010, 09:41 AM

I missed something.......

Whats with Latino's??

eldorob
11-27-2010, 09:46 AM
I just chatted with the Mayor on FaceBook. Apparantly this whole thing started when some clown whipped out his little dick and did a Piss-N-Spin in the middle of of Pedro Clisante.

And the good citizens of Sosua said Enough is Enough!

TNT72
11-27-2010, 09:48 AM

Whats with Latino's??

The Vice Mayor owns Latinos.

MisterPink
11-27-2010, 10:06 AM
Shhh. Let him go looking for Billy at Field of Dreams. I want to hear how that goes.

FOD is not the issue. The point is that Billy and Chris will help mongers to have a much better vacation in PP than in the current LE controlled Sosua.

Sosua business owners betrayed us. They must be punished period.

MisterPink
11-27-2010, 10:09 AM
I plan on spending my money in Sousa.

Not good for the monger community and for the hobby.

weyland
11-27-2010, 10:16 AM

Billy and Chris will help mongers to have a much better vacation in PP than in the current LE controlled Sosua.

... and let him go looking for Chris. Let's see how that goes as well. :rolleyes:

I am sure we are going to value the opinion of someone whose information is three years out of date.

Nice to see someone put in a word for Puerto Plata, though. :)

gdogg
11-27-2010, 10:40 AM
... and let him go looking for Chris. Let's see how that goes as well. :rolleyes:

I am sure we are going to value the opinion of someone whose information is three years out of date.

:rofl:

I was about to mention Chris...glad you beat me to it. But he's right, Billy is still a good fella and will help you out.

MisterPink
11-27-2010, 10:45 AM

Competition? A good thing. Offer us better price/value.

True, haven`t met the Jr for awhile. But it`s time now to revive all old PP connections. For those guys who cannot cancel the POP flight now.

Anything goes now to punish those Sosua bastards.

Not a single dollar to the Sosua who started the war on us!

GrandePadre
11-27-2010, 02:03 PM
Ok dude we get it, you don't like what is going on in Sosua. Why do you make a thread about boycotting Sosua instead of polluting every sosua thread with the same thing. Its really starting to get old. I posted this so people can talk about the current situation and how things may not be as bad as people thing.

GrandePadre
11-27-2010, 02:04 PM
I just chatted with the Mayor on FaceBook. Apparantly this whole thing started when some clown whipped out his little dick and did a Piss-N-Spin in the middle of of Pedro Clisante.

Ok I agree with this, but don't throw the baby out with the bath water. Punish the offender. I don't mind decency laws at all.

gdogg
11-27-2010, 02:33 PM
Ok dude we get it, you don't like what is going on in Sosua. Why do you make a thread about boycotting Sosua instead of polluting every sosua thread with the same thing. Its really starting to get old. I posted this so people can talk about the current situation and how things may not be as bad as people thing.

What he said. Thanks!!

Sidney
11-27-2010, 02:42 PM

Whats with Latino's??
Deputy Mayor Wily owns Latino's.

QueGuapo
11-27-2010, 05:39 PM

I am here these days... Nobody's is in Latino's...
It's totally empty like I have never seen...
I also spoke to Piero ( owner of D'Piero hotel) and he went to the last meetings. He said he was originally concerned but that now everything will be back to normal in few weeks.
They have already seen some big difference (example Latino's) moneywise so now the Politur have the order of pick up just the chicas that are dressed too vulgar. He believes in a few weeks everything will be ok.

Count
11-27-2010, 05:59 PM
If you are right, you are my new hero! Going there Jan 7-23.

spanky27312
11-27-2010, 05:59 PM
OK.

Yes i will never sit in Sosua Life/Latino Club until its open air again---willy must be an idot.

GrandePadre
11-27-2010, 06:14 PM
I am here these days... Nobody's is in Latino's...
It's totally empty like I have never seen...
I also spoke to Piero ( owner of D'Piero hotel) and he went to the last meetings. He said he was originally concerned but that now everything will be back to normal in few weeks.
They have already seen some big difference (example Latino's) moneywise so now the Politur have the order of pick up just the chicas that are dressed too vulgar. He believes in a few weeks everything will be ok.

Honestly, I didn't really see to many chicas that were dressed to Vulgar when I was there. Pretty much anything you would see in a club in Vegas. I am happy about the change of events. I knew once you started messing with people's money things would start to get interesting.

Yes i will never sit in Sosua Life/Latino Club until its open air again---willy must be an idot.

Willy was just trying to get a head of the game. I can't blame the man, he used his inside position hoping to get a head of everyone else and benefit from it. Looks like it might have came back to bite him in the butt. I wouldn't be surprised if we hear about the enclosure being taken down.

dunedain
11-27-2010, 06:42 PM
Good points made by bcguy about Billy. I've enjoyed my travels into POP and its never been better since meeting Billy and Weyland. Both great guys who are willing to show you around for a good time or at the very least pass along info about places to go in POP.

POP may not be Sosua, but that has never been a problem for someone like me as I don't mind a tempered atmosphere since I am down there during vacation times.

In my humble opinion, as far as getting chicas in POP, they are out there but its not like Sosua where their is a ground zero type thing. If get out in town you will see plently of good looking chicas. Indirectly or by the luck of being with weyland this past summer I ran into a fine spinner in a pool hall and still maintain contact with to this day.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/106324cf197d4ae33f.gif

I'm sure the same has happened to anyone else who has been with Billy or weyland in town.

Westy
11-27-2010, 06:47 PM
Got one word for you - Blackbeard's

dunedain
11-27-2010, 06:50 PM
Some interesting points made about this Sosua issue. What comes of this will be informative as we will see how mongers or non board member mongers effect this place/tourism. While these crackdowns and other items have hurt tourism, I would like to see some of these crap taxes and airiline fees they milk us for going down there go away. If Sosua did start to take a heavy hit in the wallet over several months or years, I wonder if that would eliminate these abusive taxes/fees. Just a thought.

Westy
11-27-2010, 07:20 PM
Some interesting points made about this Sosua issue. What comes of this will be informative as we will see how mongers or non board member mongers effect this place/tourism. While these crackdowns and other items have hurt tourism, I would like to see some of these crap taxes and airiline fees they milk us for going down there go away. If Sosua did start to take a heavy hit in the wallet over several months or years, I wonder if that would eliminate these abusive taxes/fees. Just a thought.
Looking at noonsite.com - which is for people who are cruising by sailboat all over the world - I find that $10 tourist card is common to the yachties' port clearances; it looks like a national thing, although I'm used to having to turn in a "tourist card" at the end of my stay in other countries. Airlines' CHI charges and taxes are also set, normally, by the national government; many countries do charge ridiculous "airport, tower, air-traffic control, navigation" charges to offset the cost of running the systems. The USA is remarkable in that we do not. (When I found I would have to pay close to $100 in such charges per flight, to operate a Piper Cub in Brazil, it cooled my flying ardor considerably. And the charges were linked to airplane size - the cost of landing a 737 at a Brazilian airport is pretty damn steep.)

I dislike these "air passenger taxes" as much as anybody, but they are a cost of visiting the Dom Rep. Sosua doesn't get any of that.

Apos
11-28-2010, 12:09 AM
Bullshit! :rolleyes: You're pissed at Willie but are ready and willing to fuck over ALL business owners in Sosua just to try and hurt his business. :eek:

Getthefuckouttahere! :p:lol:

That's just fucked up and childish...really, I'm embarrassed for you. :o

Who is this guy anyway? :gives:
FOD is not the issue. The point is that Billy and Chris will help mongers to have a much better vacation in PP than in the current LE controlled Sosua.

Sosua business owners betrayed us. They must be punished period.
:wtf1:

What utter nonsense! :icontd:

eldorob
11-28-2010, 12:11 AM

PIcking up chicas that are dressed too vulgar - and that's going to bring everything back to normal? Did he say that with a straight face? :rolleyes:

Look, it ain't Doom n Gloom....it's just a fact. The plan is to chase the chicas out of Sosua. The mayor and her gang seem to be coming up with some real wacky ideas on how to accomplish that, but if a chica is worried about being thrown in jail just for strutting her stuff on Pedro Clisante, guess what? She ain't coming. The last thing she wants to do is end up in a Dom jail - with 50 pesos in her purse. She'll go elsewhere.

So as the "out of town" chicas start to shy away from Sosua, so will the gringos. It's not brain surgery.

What they do after the chicas and gringos are gone is a whole different topic.

eldorob
11-28-2010, 12:24 AM
Would this be considered "vulgar dress"?

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164601d004a197c.jpg

eldorob
11-28-2010, 12:25 AM
Or how about this - would this be VULGAR attire?

And she's coming out of D'pieros :eek:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/6816480a6ac333b0b.jpg

eldorob
11-28-2010, 12:32 AM
This might be considered VULGAR!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164748a8cc16819.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164748a8cef14cb.jpg

eldorob
11-28-2010, 12:34 AM
VULGAR?? (I don't really care, I just thought this whole topic needed some pics) :corky:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164748a184d6c7c.jpg

princepointe
11-28-2010, 01:13 AM
VULGAR?? (I don't really care, I just thought this whole topic needed some pics) :corky:

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164748a184d6c7c.jpg)

NICEEEEEEEE. And you were right sir. lol

Bhutto,BhuttoGolly
11-28-2010, 01:31 AM
I wonder who put forth the "vulgar dress" prohibition idea.
The owner of a "conservative"-attire establishment?
What we should do is have all Sosua putas wear Catholic-school girls uniforms- complete with the knee-high stockings and ties!
That would be a win-win! Overnight, the town would get a "wholesome" reputation and mongers would get a kinky, cheap thrill!
Whose got Mayor Iliana's digits???

wreckless
11-28-2010, 01:42 AM
If they really want to stop the whoring in Sousa they should start arresting the gringos who leave with the whores. That would put a stop to everything. Without the girls we would not travel there.

princepointe
11-28-2010, 02:45 AM
If they really want to stop the whoring in Sousa they should start arresting the gringos who leave with the whores. That would put a stop to everything. Without the girls we would not travel there.

That would DESTROY Sosua. The first story of a gringo getting arrested unjustly would send a shockwave of paranoia the likes they've never seen. lol. That place would dry up in 6 months.

GrandePadre
11-28-2010, 03:29 AM
I think the mayor is finding out that the problem is not easily solved like she thought it would be. Hassling a few working girls is not much of an issue. However when you mess with peoples money, its a whole different game. I said it all along, I think that there is a legitimate compromise.

naptime
11-28-2010, 04:46 AM

except that prostitution is legal. :rolleyes:

kevinonthego
11-28-2010, 07:53 AM
it sounds like the obama health plan idea it sounded good at first then the pressure come from the people that were going to lose money and away it went it just takes time to fall apart

gdogg
11-28-2010, 08:40 AM
Would this be considered "vulgar dress"?

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164601d004a197c.jpg

:eek:

What was the question again? Distracted by the tig ole bitties!

gdogg
11-28-2010, 08:45 AM

Ok chicas, we know you're on the board. But if you must post, don't give yourselves away with goofy posts like this!

Westy
11-28-2010, 09:01 AM

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164748a184d6c7c.jpg)
I've lost sight of the question too, gdogg.

Little Miss Candy-Striper just completely de-railed my little red choo-choo train of thought. :rolleyes: :cheesygrin: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

By the way, how do you get the pic itself to come up in your quote?

Count
11-28-2010, 09:02 AM
I wonder who put forth the "vulgar dress" prohibition idea.
The owner of a "conservative"-attire establishment?
What we should do is have all Sosua putas wear Catholic-school girls uniforms- complete with the knee-high stockings and ties!
That would be a win-win! Overnight, the town would get a "wholesome" reputation and mongers would get a kinky, cheap thrill!
Whose got Mayor Iliana's digits???

Don't blame conservatives about this; we conservatives love vulgar!

JD426
11-28-2010, 09:16 AM
Ok chicas, we know you're on the board. But if you must post, don't give yourselves away with goofy posts like this!
Leave her alone, she and her friends are "Romance travelers", & they know whats best for us filthy vulgar mongers.

eldorob
11-28-2010, 09:24 AM
I've lost sight of the question too, gdogg.

Little Miss Candy-Striper just completely de-railed my little red choo-choo train of thought. :rolleyes: :cheesygrin: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

By the way, how do you get the pic itself to come up in your quote?
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164748a184d6c7c.jpg

You could right click and "copy" the pic, then paste it in. And yes, she had a smokin' body.

MisterPink
11-28-2010, 10:10 AM
Bullshit! :rolleyes: You're pissed at Willie but are ready and willing to fuck over ALL business owners in Sosua just to try and hurt his business. :eek:

Getthefuckouttahere! :p:lol:

That's just fucked up and childish...really, I'm embarrassed for you. :o

Who is this guy anyway? :gives:
:wtf1:

What utter nonsense! :icontd:

I understand your feelings to your friend and your desire to help him with customers/clients. AMOF I used to think he is my friend too. Back to his vegetable times. Having eaten at least hundred pounds of ribs at his nice restaurant.

But I see that all of them betrayed us now. Why? Because they can control and influence the situation very easily. By not paying their regular bribes to the Police General and the Mayor. Especially at this Christmas time. saying the reason as - guys are afraid of this police harrasement/arrests and cancel their trips. There is no money for the bribes sorry. Simple as that.

But they do not do it. They already started to collect money for the "Christmas Presents". They accepted the idea of exterminating mongers in Sosua or introducing a salida/pimp`s fee for girls.

it is only a matter of days that they begin arresting guys, keep them in jail and report them to US LE. Stay tuned. For some NY guys this Christmas can be very memorable.

And Sosua business owners can prevent it easy. They do not want.

We feeded them for so many decades. With our money they were able to live in the paradise and to have handreds of chicas at will.

Now WE need THEIR help and taugh stance, and we DO NOT get it.

We have all the reasons and rights to feel betrayed.
I always wished Marco all the best, like you do. And always brought to him herds of my guests. same to Willy.I was loyal. All of us were loyal.

There is nothing personal.

Kennilingus
11-28-2010, 10:10 AM

Ok I agree with this, but don't throw the baby out with the bath water. Punish the offender. I don't mind decency laws at all.

Does the DR have an extradition treaty with Colombia? :confused:

If so, are they offering a reward for the name of the city where the offending moron is currently residing?

I'm normally against supplying such info, BUT if it would mean restoring Ho-town to a state of relative normalcy ... I'd let they guy spend a few years in a 20Some in his DR cell block, spoonin with the boys!!!

naptime
11-28-2010, 10:21 AM
I understand your feelings to your friend and your desire to help him with customers/clients. AMOF I used to think he is my friend too. Back to his vegetable times. Having eaten at least hundred pounds of ribs at his nice restaurant.

But I see that all of them betrayed us now. Why? Because they can control and influence the situation very easily. By not paying their regular bribes to the Police General and the Mayor. Especially at this Christmas time. saying the reason as - guys are afraid of this police harrasement/arrests and cancel their trips. There is no money for the bribes sorry. Simple as that.

But they do not do it. They already started to collect money for the "Christmas Presents". They accepted the idea of exterminating mongers in Sosua or introducing a salida/pimp`s fee for girls.

it is only a matter of days that they begin arresting guys, keep them in jail and report them to US LE. Stay tuned. For some NY guys this Christmas can be very memorable.

We feeded them for so many decades. With our money they were able to live in the paradise and to have handreds of chicas at will.

I always wished Marco all the best, like you do. And always brought to him herds of my guests. same to Willy.I was loyal. All of us were loyal.

which drug has induced the twisted reality you live in?

Dick Dawson
11-28-2010, 10:28 AM

You do realize that Sosua existed for decades before the first wave of mongers ever set foot there, right?

Jimmydr
11-28-2010, 10:30 AM
You do realize that Sosua existed for decades before the first wave of mongers ever set foot there, right?

It began in the 1940's.

Pacoloco
11-28-2010, 10:39 AM
Speaking of Sosua have seen a couple depressing updates from guys on the ground the past few days. Has me reconsidering my post-Xmas week at NG, really sucks since I've been looking forward to it all year but it looks like the gloom and doom talk is finally becoming reality. Guessing there may still be action to be found if you work for it but something about having 200 ladies to choose from each night makes vacations fun and interesting.

Apos
11-28-2010, 11:28 AM

Kindly refrain from trying to do my thinking for me or putting words in my mouth, and leave my friends out if this. You're way the fuck off base and frankly sounding more delusional with each post.

If you think that the answer is to defy the authorities and NOT follow normal procedures, especially at a time of year when there are many more desperate people than normal (more than normal and more desperate as well), then you should get your ass down to Sosua and lead by example! Be the front man for the gringo business owners and be the first gringo to have a "memorable" time in jail! :eek: (or whatever you are trying to imply).

I'm done feeding this troll!:icontd:

Bhutto,BhuttoGolly
11-28-2010, 11:45 AM
Huh???
What is AMOF, what are "vegetable times", what is...ahh fuck it! You're bat-shit crazy, aren't you???

Roy
11-28-2010, 11:49 AM
Or how about this - would this be VULGAR attire?

And she's coming out of D'pieros :eek:

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/6816480a6ac333b0b.jpg)

Shit man! That's my new Western Union novia.... was she out fucking?

vewdew
11-28-2010, 12:03 PM
New attire for Sosua putas, just released for the 2011 monger season.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/194364cf289708788e.jpg

Please note this outfits will be provided by the Mayor of Sosua, and free of charge, Lets make Sosua a sanctuary for tourism.

Ram
11-28-2010, 01:25 PM
Every once in a while, one of our members leaves reality and starts to ramble on about shit that makes no sense.

eldorob
11-28-2010, 01:28 PM
Shit man! That's my new Western Union novia.... was she out fucking?

Oh good heavens no. She came over for Tea. :rolleyes:

JuanElGriego
11-28-2010, 02:42 PM
This shit is getting more retarded by the day.

Only arrest chicas dressed too vulgar?

Who gets to decide what's too vulgar?

Are they gonna measure the length of the miniskirt from the knee?

How many inches of cleavage is shown?

Is there a skank-o-meter on the market i'm not aware of where you point it at a chica and if it goes off she's dressed skanky and if it doesn't she's good to go?

It's bad enough i've been sick for 4 days i gotta log on and read this? :banghead:

ROVER
11-28-2010, 02:54 PM
80% of all-inclusive hotels are losing money says new study

posted on: Nov 24 2010 7:57 by The Reporter.

The study of activities all inclusive hotel services revealed that over 80% of all-inclusive resorts have shown losses in their operations over the last five years, which in 2009 was RD $ 7,151.http://www.dominicancentral.com/displayImage.php?phud=rdugey/59621F55-1555-4B53-8272-5250BBF52599.jpg4 million (approx US$193 million).
The study carried out by the Economic Studies Department of the Dominican Internal Revenue (DGII) was an activity analysis of hotel services specifically under the 'all-Inclusive' resorts model in the Dominican Republic, including the fiscal contribution, jobs created, reported revenues and expenses and principal financial indicators.

So, says the study, the all-inclusive model shows a low contribution to internal revenue, especially in direct taxes such as Income Tax (ISR), which is due to low income compared to their expenses (costs).
"In financial terms the sector operates with low profitability, low liquidity and recurring losses mainly financed through debt outside the banking system," says the report. It also indicates that the model shows very little contribution to tax revenues with only 0.5% of total revenue from income tax in the last five years.
According to financial statements submitted to the DGII, available cash is not enough to cover the debt or interest and the model has a low level of assets and capital in relation to their liabilities.
"The existence of these losses continued in the majority of all-inclusive cases explains the low recovery of Income Tax and Effective Tax Rate (TET), defined as the ratio between taxes paid and revenue generated, which has not reached 1% in any of the years analyzed. The TET activity in 2005-2009 was 0.49%, 0.33%, 0.87%, 0.1% and 0.08% respectively. "

This report is available on the Internal Revenue's website at www.dgii.gov.do (http://www.dgii.gov.do).
REASONS FOR REDUCED TAX CONTRIBUTIONS

CAUSES: The existence of incentive schemes that exempt the payment of taxes on hotels located in certain areas as specified by the Law 158-01 of Tourism Development and its subsequent amendments.
WAGES: The wages paid by the sector are mostly below the levels of scope for taxation of income tax of employees in the country.
LOSSES: All-inclusive hotels have been operating with high levels of losses during the period 2005 to 2009.
TAXES: Firms paid 26% (RD $ 644.2 million) on average per year. The remaining 74% (RD $ 1,859.3 million) were held by them but paid by employees and consumers.

Yeah, That's the way to go Dominicanos. Clean up Sosua by throwing out all the chicas .... and then you can build yet another "A.I." :confused:

Jimmydr
11-28-2010, 03:34 PM
Does it have anything to do with the world wide recession?

WSJ3
11-28-2010, 03:49 PM

Worst economy since the depression.

I doubt people are going to AI resorts in DR when they have to worry about mortgage payments.

JD426
11-28-2010, 03:49 PM

It began in the 1940's.

You guys really need to STOP confusing people with History Lessons, and Facts..

GrandePadre
11-28-2010, 04:12 PM
This shit is getting more retarded by the day.

Only arrest chicas dressed too vulgar?

Who gets to decide what's too vulgar?

Are they gonna measure the length of the miniskirt from the knee?

How many inches of cleavage is shown?

Is there a skank-o-meter on the market i'm not aware of where you point it at a chica and if it goes off she's dressed skanky and if it doesn't she's good to go?

It's bad enough i've been sick for 4 days i gotta log on and read this? :banghead:

Actually I would say that sanity is coming back a little. Now it looks like they are going to focus on girls who are over the top rather than enclose bars and arrest girls who are alone.

Jonew1
11-28-2010, 04:34 PM
Got one word for you - Blackbeard's

yeah i definatly may make a trip there this next go round but i dont see staying there the entire trip i like to hunt and i think for me blackbeards would get old super fast.. but i have been seeing some fine chicas there

MisterPink
11-28-2010, 06:45 PM
Every once in a while, one of our members leaves reality and starts to ramble on about shit that makes no sense.

Yes, it`s true. I have to apologize for my rythorics. I was 100% sure that we are all in the same boat here and on the same ground regarding the Sosua developments. It was not my intention to stir any bad blood and rub anybody the wrong way.
Mea culpa.

I love you all bretheren - young and old, white, black and yellow.

Happy and safe hunting to all! And my deep respect to the creator of this Forum where we can and may communicate supporting each other and sharing.

Jimmydr
11-28-2010, 06:46 PM
Happy and safe hunting to all! And my deep respect to the creator of this Forum where we can and may communicate supporting each other and sharing.

A $255 donation would make it all better.:D:D

jacknback
11-28-2010, 07:05 PM
You could right click and "copy" the pic, then paste it in. And yes, she had a smokin' body.
I s this one around now or is she some one who vanished over time?
I gotta concur,she is hot.:love::crazy:

GrandePadre
11-28-2010, 07:10 PM
A $255 donation would make it all better.:D:D

Must be the cost of a plane ticket to MDE. LOL

manofsteele69
11-28-2010, 07:27 PM
Any idea how much money "Mongering" brings to Sosua?

Jimmydr
11-28-2010, 07:28 PM
Any idea how much money "Mongering" brings to Sosua?

As much as he needs.

ROVER
11-28-2010, 07:42 PM

Worst economy since the depression.

I doubt people are going to AI resorts in DR when they have to worry about mortgage payments.

Exactly !! Possibly the only element of the population that still has a viable recreational budget is the single male traveler so their timing is perfect.

Kill off the only remaining segment of the tourist industry that still thrives even in these harsh economic times. :rofl: Way to go !

eldorob
11-28-2010, 07:49 PM
I s this one around now or is she some one who vanished over time?
I gotta concur,she is hot.:love::crazy:

Sorry Jack, we were two ships passing in the night. And it was a couple years ago. No nude pics, no phone number, she's gone.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164748a17f7fc8f.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164748a181f2146.jpg

JD426
11-28-2010, 08:00 PM
Just wanna say, ELDOROB has been doing his part in dressing up the Chicas in Classy , non Vulgar Fashions. There should be an award for that.
The man will literally buy an outfit that he really likes , and then go find the photogenic Flaca chica to match it. Its truly an Art..

I recall one introducion he made on PC, where the chica was literally wearing the same schoolgirl outfit he bought her like a year earlier, and then another conversation
when he says "you should buy ***** a pair of black boots,I know she would like it and she will give you mind blowing sex " ..
That is how you share.......

gdogg
11-30-2010, 07:38 AM
Must be the cost of a plane ticket to MDE. LOL

...and I think it's the amount Social Security will shell out for a funeral (really).
:confused:

http://www.tscl.org/NewContent/101681.asp

vewdew
11-30-2010, 11:43 AM
...and I think it's the amount Social Security will shell out for a funeral (really).

http://www.tscl.org/NewContent/101681.asp

Damn for $255.00 I cant even bury my dog :)

hughgrection
11-30-2010, 12:14 PM

http://www.tscl.org/NewContent/101681.asp That was the amount in 1977 too

jensenspecial
11-30-2010, 12:23 PM
excellent post !!! Lovely outfits !!!

New attire for Sosua putas, just released for the 2011 monger season.

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/194364cf289708788e.jpg)

Please note this outfits will be provided by the Mayor of Sosua, and free of charge, Lets make Sosua a sanctuary for tourism.

stalino55
11-30-2010, 12:35 PM

This is one fine looking chica!

hughgrection
11-30-2010, 02:42 PM
excellent post !!! Lovely outfits !!!
this the new attire at passions?

jacknback
11-30-2010, 07:38 PM
Eldorob I thank you for those pictures.Sometimes whats left to the imagination is better than what you see.I'm sure that this girl looked as good with or without but IMHO she looks just fine as you posted her.

TNT72
11-30-2010, 07:52 PM
Eldorob I thank you for those pictures.Sometimes whats left to the imagination is better than what you see.I'm sure that this girl looked as good with or without but IMHO she looks just fine as you posted her.

Even if you found her Jack, you wouldn't be able to afford her!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: