PDA

View Full Version : SatisfactionPlus

novionomo
11-27-2010, 09:36 AM
I just returned from a five night stay at the SatisfactionPlus resort located in Juan Dolio near Santo Domingo. My experiences over the past decade have taken me from expensive places like Viking to lower cost options like Blackbeards in Costambar. In between I have been to other locations on Margarita Island, Cartagena, etc. I have also freelanced in Sosua, Medellin, and Cartagena. I offer this information to let you know I am not a novice.

My experience at the SFP resort was unlike any I have experienced regardless of cost. This small resort truly understands the value of keeping the clients happy at all times. While all the places I have been to offer pretty young girls who are willing to please, the girls at SFP seem eager to please. This comes from the high expectations set by the resort owner and manager (same person).

This is not a public resort where you are expected to mingle with families on vacation. It is a private resort with good accommodations, great food, and excellent service. The main differences between this place and other all inclusive resorts are the hands on service provided by the owner (he lives on site), and the coaching for the girls provided by his wife (also on site).

They have created a little paradise for men. If you interested in my daily trip reports while at the resort you can find them on the SFP web site forum under the handle of niunpeso.

I know many people prefer the action provided in Sosua or Blackbeards where it is mostly about the sex. But at SPF I got 24 hour a day attention and affection, great meals and a clean, comfortable room at a price equal to what I would have spent in Sosua.

My preference is a GFE where I am pampered by the girl and staff. SFP provided that for me at a very reasonable price.

gdogg
11-27-2010, 11:01 AM
What are the rates? Do you have any pictures?

gdogg
11-27-2010, 11:03 AM
What are the rates? Do you have any pictures?

Never mind, here's the link to the place:

http://www.satisfactionplusadultvacations.com/location.htm

MisterPink
11-27-2010, 11:10 AM
I just returned from a five night stay at the SatisfactionPlus resort located in Juan Dolio near Santo Domingo. My experiences over the past decade have taken me from expensive places like Viking to lower cost options like Blackbeards in Costambar. In between I have been to other locations on Margarita Island, Cartagena, etc. I have also freelanced in Sosua, Medellin, and Cartagena. I offer this information to let you know I am not a novice.

My experience at the SFP resort was unlike any I have experienced regardless of cost. This small resort truly understands the value of keeping the clients happy at all times. While all the places I have been to offer pretty young girls who are willing to please, the girls at SFP seem eager to please. This comes from the high expectations set by the resort owner and manager (same person).

This is not a public resort where you are expected to mingle with families on vacation. It is a private resort with good accommodations, great food, and excellent service. The main differences between this place and other all inclusive resorts are the hands on service provided by the owner (he lives on site), and the coaching for the girls provided by his wife (also on site).

They have created a little paradise for men. If you interested in my daily trip reports while at the resort you can find them on the SFP web site forum under the handle of niunpeso.

I know many people prefer the action provided in Sosua or Blackbeards where it is mostly about the sex. But at SPF I got 24 hour a day attention and affection, great meals and a clean, comfortable room at a price equal to what I would have spent in Sosua.

My preference is a GFE where I am pampered by the girl and staff. SFP provided that for me at a very reasonable price.

A perfect solution and alternative to the current chica and monger- unfriendly Sosua! Great info!

Will they help with the transfer from POP to those guys who are stuck with non-refundeable tickets to POP? It is only two hour drive after all.

NOT A SINGLE DOLLAR TO SOSUA!

getrhythm
11-27-2010, 11:29 AM
Never mind, here's the link to the place:

http://www.satisfactionplusadultvacations.com/location.htm

$1200 all-inclusive for 4 days/3 nights with airport transportation included ain't too shabby actually. Talent looked reasonable too - about on par with Blackbeards, though I don't know if I'd want to be limited to one "sexy companion per day", which seems to be the case. But especially for those for whom flying to the north coast is expensive and a hassle, this might be a decent alternative.

slipheed
11-27-2010, 12:08 PM
But especially for those for whom flying to the north coast is expensive and a hassle, this might be a decent alternative.

I agree. It is way cheaper for me to fly into SDQ than POP. I think I would like this place, to be honest. Having a chica all day might be nice, though I would definatly need some good spanish skills or I would feel like a jackass.

Thanks for the intel novionomo.

swiggy
11-27-2010, 12:14 PM
they charge $1200 for a 4 day /3 night package at this place which is basically 3 girls for 3 nights, that comes to $400 a day. 8 days/ 7 nights is $2550 which is $365 a day. expensive as far as Sosua goes but for a guaranteed 3 sex filled nights with 3 different nice looking girls with hotel and drinks included its inexpensive really, especially if your a newbie.

someone else posted a link for a similar place a few months back but the girl were hotter. I did a quick google and DRnights came up, think that was the place. the girls are hotter imo than the ones on the website for this place but it is more money for DRnights. if i remember correctly the girls from the post were very, very hot.

el toro
11-27-2010, 01:53 PM
Thanks for the info. and insight gents. I just might have to check this one out.

I'm guessing each morning after breakfast you choose to keep or upgrade your chica for the next 24hrs?

txmedic780
11-27-2010, 06:22 PM
Hi All,

I have been a member here for over a year but never posted before but I think I can give some good input on this thread. I probably should have posted this myself along time ago after all the great information I have gotten from this site but now all I can do is try to participate and help some folks out.

I'm not the regular mongering type, way to shy to be honest with you, so this type of resort works really well for me. You simply do a casting where you can check out the chicas and ask them questions and they you and then you choose one to spend time with. I have actually visited Satisfaction Plus 4 times in the past year and love the place.

I think the rates are really good for everything you receive (when they say all-inclusive they mean all-inclusive) and returning guests get a 10% discount right off the top making it $360/night after your first visit. What I really like though is the fact that after you pay for the tourist card at the airport you dont need any money for ANYTHING (well except to pay your resort bill of course) unless you want to go do an excursion or something else away from the resort; no extra money is needed at the resort at all, no hidden costs/fees. They will even go so far that if you go to the beach (literally across the street) they will set you up with a cooler full of beer, cokes, water, or whatever your pleasure, along with chairs so you dont have to rent chairs or buy drinks from the beach vendors. But the most important thing to me is the lovely attentive chicas that treat you like a king and I have wanted for nothing while there.

el toro,
To answer your question, yes, you just let the resort manager know after breakfast if you would like to change and they will take care of the switch, no fuss, no muss. If you like they will arrange another casting for you, let you choose another chica from a picture, or if you have already seen the one you would like to spend time you just let them know and it is taken care of. Once again this worked very nicely for me being shy because I didnt want to hurt the chicas feelings.

You can check out some of my trip reports on their forums as well under the username TexasTank2009 it is at http://www.adultvacationforum.com/.

getrhythm
11-27-2010, 07:12 PM
Okay, I'm getting curious now - is this by chance the same place featured in this documentary?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qO6MfVWiGc

They were located on Margarita Island when this was made, but as I understand, they were since forced to move the operation to the D.R...

novionomo
11-27-2010, 07:26 PM
The documentary refers to Totalsatisfaction located in Boca Chica. It is run by a man I would not trust. He had a resort on Margarita Island and the owner at Satisfaction plus was his manager. A year ago Frank broke away from TS and started the place in Juan Dolio. THERE IS NO COMPARISON BETWEEN THE TWO PLACES. I have been to both. The place in Boca chica uses girls from a local strip club, while Frank's girls live on site.

When I was at TS the girls would stay in bed till 11am while the girls at the SFP resort in Juan Dolio are with you 24 hours a day. Be warned to not piss your money away in boca chica!

As for the multiple girl experience the SFP resort charges an additional $200 per day for a second girl for 24 hours, or $100 if you just want the second girl from 9pm till 9am the next day. I recommend you take a few minutes to read my posts from last week. Rumor has it that one guest has taken 5 girls to bed.

Have fun!

Apos
11-27-2010, 10:51 PM
Terr Linda $69 +16% = $80.04 per night max for the best Hotel in town
Food $50 per day including some chica food is necessary
Drinks $65 per day...that's 20 beer or Cuba Libres in the day & 10 in Clasico at night.
Chicas @ $55 each ALL day and night if you choose realistically

$80
$250 in Sosua pretty much burning the place down for a full day and night

Prorated for 4 days and 3 nights

$240
$965 for the same 4 days and 3 night time-frame vs $1200 so one could easily have another full day and night in Sosua, have all the variety they wanted in chicas, restaurants and clubs and save $200-300 depending on how crazy one gets with booze...or stay in a villa instead :wink: (and really lower the per person costs by sharing with a friend or 3 ;))

I guess it's fine for super shy introverts with no personality, just as a stereotypical generalization :rolleyes:, but for most people it's unnecessary.

Then again it might be great to have to do nothing, no thinking or organizing and just be pampered. It's not something I'd be interested in but it's your money and vacation so do you! :corky:

Since it's on the South Coast and 4+ hours from Sosua that might explain some of the demand. A few places have tried it closer to Sosua but most are no longer with us, for the most part, or extremely low key aimed at a different clientèle than most ISOC members....or there's Baba Negra :corky: but that's apparently no comparison.

hugrad95a
11-28-2010, 03:39 AM
The big difference would be the airfare. Sometimes its $300 plus cheaper to fly into SD than POP

Drinks $65 per day...that's 20 beer or Cuba Libres in the day & 10 in Clasico at night.

$80

$240
$965 for the same 4 days and 3 night time-frame vs $1200 so one could easily have another full day and night in Sosua, have all the variety they wanted in chicas, restaurants and clubs and save $200-300 depending on how crazy one gets with booze...or stay in a villa instead :wink: (and really lower the per person costs by sharing with a friend or 3 ;))

I guess it's fine for super shy introverts with no personality, just as a stereotypical generalization :rolleyes:, but for most people it's unnecessary.

Then again it might be great to have to do nothing, no thinking or organizing and just be pampered. It's not something I'd be interested in but it's your money and vacation so do you! :corky:

Since it's on the South Coast and 4+ hours from Sosua that might explain some of the demand. A few places have tried it closer to Sosua but most are no longer with us, for the most part, or extremely low key aimed at a different clientèle than most ISOC members....or there's Baba Negra :corky: but that's apparently no comparison.

Apos
11-28-2010, 03:46 AM
Not for me now but in the past yes.

The main point is that not only are there more options in Sosua, or for that matter Santo Domingo, it is also cheaper.

It's not that much more, unlike some other places, so for some guys it's a no brainer.

No importa a mi. :D

naptime
11-28-2010, 04:42 AM
if im gonna wife up for an entire day, i need to develope chemistry with a chica first. i could not simply pick a chica from a lineup and expect to spend the next 24 hours with her and then do it again tommorrow.

sometimes i like to be with the same girl for multiple days, and sometimes i want to smash 3 or 4 girls in the same day.

and i dont head out on a trip knowing which type of trip its gonna be. hell sometimes a trip is both .. butterfly the first half and wife up the second half.

but yeah, to simply pick from a lineup, without knowing if there is any chemistry there at all.. nah, couldnt do that for anything more than an st. i dont even do that in sosua for st's. regardless if im picking a girl for tln or st, i still spend a little time bullshittin, having a few drinks, seeing if i like thier attitude and personality first.

princepointe
11-28-2010, 05:06 AM

$80

$240

Since airfare (which is a $350 difference for me) has been brought up i'll go with something else. If you factor in the beggers, the drama, the hustlers, the politur shit, and everyone in your face and business I think the extra 235 is MORE than worth the difference. Now Naptime brings up the biggest concern I have with this place. When I was originally coming to DR before I found this board I was talking with DRNights. The cost was good to me plus I could swap a girl if I didn't like her. Like Naptime this is a big deal to me because I need chemistry. If I don't like a chick i'm not gonna fuck. Looking at the photo's I wouldn't pull the trigger on half though. I'd be interested in doing a night at this place. Probably will for the experience when I visit Santo Domingo.

naptime
11-28-2010, 05:20 AM
If you factor in the beggers, the drama, the hustlers, the politur shit, and everyone in your face and business

these things, along with the beach, the restaurants, and the chicas are what bring me to sosua. not JUST the chicas.

i was actually pissed on my last trip because it took me three days to find a shoeshine boy.

i used toget my shoes cleaned/shined every day, by the same two kids. this trip, it took three days to find one, and thankfully it was one of my two regulars.

i am not bothered at all by shop sellars, beggars, street kids, etc... the beggars i just no and keep walking. the street kids, i just say no and keep walking. with the xception of a few.. i NEVER throw away my leftovers at a restaurant. i always get them to go and give them to a few select street kids.

i've never had any issues with politure or hustlers :confused:

the vibe in sosua is what i enjoy, and why i keep going back. if that vibe changes, thats what will cause me to move on elsewhere.

lots of guys talk about santiago and puerto plata and santo domingo.

been there, not interested. i like the small beach town feel. not interested in santiago at all. and certainly not santo domingo. if anything i would check out boca chica, but i know it isnt the same feel as sosua. having a beach, doesnt make it a small beach town.

princepointe
11-28-2010, 06:46 AM
these things, along with the beach, the restaurants, and the chicas are what bring me to sosua. not JUST the chicas.

i was actually pissed on my last trip because it took me three days to find a shoeshine boy.

i used toget my shoes cleaned/shined every day, by the same two kids. this trip, it took three days to find one, and thankfully it was one of my two regulars.

i am not bothered at all by shop sellars, beggars, street kids, etc... the beggars i just no and keep walking. the street kids, i just say no and keep walking. with the xception of a few.. i NEVER throw away my leftovers at a restaurant. i always get them to go and give them to a few select street kids.

the vibe in sosua is what i enjoy, and why i keep going back. if that vibe changes, thats what will cause me to move on elsewhere.

been there, not interested. i like the small beach town feel. not interested in santiago at all. and certainly not santo domingo. if anything i would check out boca chica, but i know it isnt the same feel as sosua. having a beach, doesnt make it a small beach town.

I ONLY wear pure white sneakers. I had my shoes done atleast once a day also. I think were of the same mind because most of this stuff doesn't bother me much either. The reason I brought it up was most guys on here HATE all of the things I mentioned so for them the extra cost at the AI would be worth it I think. I wasn't terribly impressed with the beach but really enjoyed the open air bars and just people watching. The chica's are secondary to my relaxation.

MrHappy
11-28-2010, 07:36 AM
All these places are the same. Anyone that patronizes a place like this is just sticking a lot of money into some leeches pocket while the girls still don't get shit. Pimps. They can call themselves anything they want.

The same leeches are the ones that tell the girls that nobody on the island can see their pictures, because the website is "blocked" on the island, but every tiguere and his brother knows how to use an annon. browser here.

gdogg
11-28-2010, 08:32 AM

This is key! That's why this information should be on this board. Too many times I've seen dudes with no business in Sosua getting taken by chicas and everyone else (I'm sure many here see it as well). This place is tailor made for such rookies to wet their and not get traumatized for life and never travel again. It's definitely not a place I'd be interested in, but would've felt lucky to find if I hadn't been on travel boards prior to my first trip.

princepointe
11-28-2010, 02:46 PM
All these places are the same. Anyone that patronizes a place like this is just sticking a lot of money into some leeches pocket while the girls still don't get shit. Pimps. They can call themselves anything they want.

The same leeches are the ones that tell the girls that nobody on the island can see their pictures, because the website is "blocked" on the island, but every tiguere and his brother knows how to use an annon. browser here.

I think Gdogg makes a great point. I won't patronize Peter because I think he doesn't provide shit and is a PIMP. I think this place actually provides something. I would also liken your leeches point to the scammer chicas. How often have we seen chicas try to pull the "propina" shit, politur threat, go crazy (getrhythm), give bad performance, or try and leave early? Some of these places definitely have a purpose.

swiggy
11-28-2010, 03:01 PM
I think Gdogg makes a great point. I won't patronize Peter because I think he doesn't provide shit and is a PIMP. I think this place actually provides something. I would also liken your leeches point to the scammer chicas. How often have we seen chicas try to pull the "propina" shit, politur threat, go crazy (getrhythm), give bad performance, or try and leave early? Some of these places definitely have a purpose.

So what is the guy that owns this place? he's not a PIMP also?

Apos
11-28-2010, 03:16 PM

It's all part of the experience for me. I'd be bored at a resort, even one with chicas. I too need a connection and like to sit on the busy beach or at a street side bar and watch the scene unfold and interact with people.

If you factor in the beggers, the drama, the hustlers, the politur shit, and everyone in your face and business...

The beggars and hustlers don't bother me at all. If people took the time to talk to them they'd find they are normal and interesting people just doing a job. They have families and responsibilities like the rest of us. The Politir are generally there for "our" benefit even if it appears to be different sometimes and they never hassle tourists...unless you're blatantly breaking the law and then you deserve what you get. Finally just because you're isolated somewhat you should not think you'll avoid perople getting in your business. It'll just be a little more subtle...but chicas talk :D

princepointe
11-28-2010, 04:01 PM
It's all part of the experience for me. I'd be bored at a resort, even one with chicas. I too need a connection and like to sit on the busy beach or at a street side bar and watch the scene unfold and interact with people.

The beggars and hustlers don't bother me at all. If people took the time to talk to them they'd find they are normal and interesting people just doing a job. They have families and responsibilities like the rest of us. The Politir are generally there for "our" benefit even if it appears to be different sometimes and they never hassle tourists...unless you're blatantly breaking the law and then you deserve what you get. Finally just because you're isolated somewhat you should not think you'll avoid perople getting in your business. It'll just be a little more subtle...but chicas talk :D

It's clear that for some the beggars and hustlers aren't a problem but if you do recall prior to my trip there I brought up the exact same points your bringing up and was attacked for it so clearly we have a lot of people who don't care for them. I would never assume that what I do in DR is private but it's sure as hell a lot more private at this resort than Sosua. This especially comes into play when dealing with a chica that doesn't want to be seen in a "monger" places. That doesn't matter here but I'm just clarifying my privacy point. NG is like a damn frat house and some people aren't into that. Since so many mongers are budget mongers a lot of the monger AI's are having trouble filling. I was reading this guys post and he stated he was the only customer during his vacation.

funseeker
11-28-2010, 08:10 PM
Someone else posted a link for a similar place a few months back but the girl were hotter. I did a quick google and DRnights came up, think that was the place. the girls are hotter imo than the ones on the website for this place but it is more money for DRnights. if i remember correctly the girls from the post were very, very hot.

I was at Drnights.. they charge a helluva lot more than this place but yes, the girls were hotter.
But hanging around a public resort SUCKED.

TNT72
11-28-2010, 08:46 PM
It's clear that for some the beggars and hustlers aren't a problem but if you do recall prior to my trip there I brought up the exact same points your bringing up and was attacked for it so clearly we have a lot of people who don't care for them. I would never assume that what I do in DR is private but it's sure as hell a lot more private at this resort than Sosua. This especially comes into play when dealing with a chica that doesn't want to be seen in a "monger" places. That doesn't matter here but I'm just clarifying my privacy point. NG is like a damn frat house and some people aren't into that. Since so many mongers are budget mongers a lot of the monger AI's are having trouble filling. I was reading this guys post and he stated he was the only customer during his vacation.

I would go BatShitCrazy!!! A place like this may be fun for a night or two, ALONG WITH SOME FRIENDS!!!!!!

But there is no way that........

1) I would want to be cooped up in a place like this for days or a week, by myself! As Naptime posted, the chicas are not the first thing on my list for a vacation. I get ass at home. I enjoy being around likeminded guys on a beach, having fun.

2) I doubt VERY much that, in full party mode (like I always am while on vacation........or awake!!!!) a place like this would want to handle me for a week!! I am not an intravert! As most who know me from down there (or anywhere) will attest...... I am usually the loudest, drunkest motherfucker in the place!

novionomo
11-29-2010, 06:43 AM
Like everything else in life, it's just a matter of taste. IMHO the manager at this place has a better perspective of the value of making the customer happy. The town of Juan Dolio has the small town feel of Sosua minus the hundreds of beach vendors. But there is also a much smaller selection of bars, etc.

I've been to both places and have never been bored on vacation in Sosua or Juan Dolio. It's all good.

My purpose in this thread was to provide the intel that I found an all inclusive place that has customer service down. The girls were not all 10s, but there was a wide selection for different tastes. And I guess I don't have the game to get a 24 hour a day GFE for $55. So this works for me.

hughgrection
11-29-2010, 11:59 AM
The documentary refers to Totalsatisfaction located in Boca Chica. It is run by a man I would not trust. He had a resort on Margarita Island and the owner at Satisfaction plus was his manager. A year ago Frank broke away from TS and started the place in Juan Dolio. THERE IS NO COMPARISON BETWEEN THE TWO PLACES. I have been to both. The place in Boca chica uses girls from a local strip club, while Frank's girls live on site.

When I was at TS the girls would stay in bed till 11am while the girls at the SFP resort in Juan Dolio are with you 24 hours a day. Be warned to not piss your money away in boca chica!

As for the multiple girl experience the SFP resort charges an additional $200 per day for a second girl for 24 hours, or $100 if you just want the second girl from 9pm till 9am the next day. I recommend you take a few minutes to read my posts from last week. Rumor has it that one guest has taken 5 girls to bed.

Have fun!
I stayed @ TS in IM I might go to Sat+ in mar for my bday i will decide after next week in sosua free lancing I prefer the owner of sat+ over TS

Westy
01-02-2011, 07:18 PM
Like everything else in life, it's just a matter of taste. IMHO the manager at this place has a better perspective of the value of making the customer happy. The town of Juan Dolio has the small town feel of Sosua minus the hundreds of beach vendors. But there is also a much smaller selection of bars, etc.

I've been to both places and have never been bored on vacation in Sosua or Juan Dolio. It's all good.

My purpose in this thread was to provide the intel that I found an all inclusive place that has customer service down. The girls were not all 10s, but there was a wide selection for different tastes. And I guess I don't have the game to get a 24 hour a day GFE for $55. So this works for me.
Thanks for bringing it to our attention, Novonomio ... this does sound good to me. Some of us are introverted, quiet, shy; some of us are wary of the 'chica hustlers' that are definitely out there; some of us may enjoy la vida loca for a few days, but want to end their vacations with something mellow. $400/night, for an AI-type place, with a chica who is treating you right all day and all night, could be very nice indeed.

I spent the first four nights of my October trip in Sosua and the last three at Blackbeard's. I fell pretty flat at Sosua - my own mistakes - and the BB's segment was a relief to me; but I still struck out of having any TLN action at Barba Negra, and I have to take 'credit' for that as well (though I thought the girl was acting as if she was bored with the prospects and would rather not be bothered to stay with me!)

$400 a night would be worth it to me, if it included a chica who would session with me a time or two during the day, act as if my pleasure and feelings were at least worth her care, and snuggle up rather than act bored when it was time for bed. Of course, this may be an indicator that I am indeed a hopeless cause....

rockc123
01-28-2011, 03:44 AM
I have been on this site for awhile also and this is my first reply. I started looking to go some time back and found Blackbeards site it look good then I found sat+ site. The reason I am going there is that all the trip reports start by thanking Frank the owener and manger. Also all the people really seem to get along good thats nice if you have people that are not just into there selves. Every thing I have read about them and there severice is outstanding. From the food to maid severice having there laundry done at no cost everyday and of course the Chicas. I am going there in April and can't wait will post here when i get back.

TNT72
01-28-2011, 10:53 AM
Where are the pictures??????????

rockc123
04-20-2011, 10:29 AM
I spent 8 great days and 7 unbelievable nights there it was the very best vacation ever.
Day 1: to the airport no problems with the flight all the way I am worrying about the casting thinking about questions and cool comments for it. I get to SDQ right on time pick up my bag clear customs and out. There stands Frank waiting for me a hand shake and it’s like we are friends for a long time. (Frank one of the nicest hard working problem solving happy fun great guy FRIEND I have ever met) and it’s off to the resort. (Resort beautiful, right across the street from the beach about 50 feet from the gate, at least a 3 ½ star anywhere in the world everything clean colorful, garden full of flowers and plants. Rooms big clean air condition set to your needs king bed and very comfortable) I walk in and there is Mercedes with a big smile and a Hi. (Mercedes the happiest lady you will ever meet always smiling taking care of you and the chicas keeping them straight Frank you are a lucky man) Go to my room and shower and change my clothes and it’s off to casting. OK all the questions and cool comments go right out of my mind. I am sitting across from all these beautiful chicas and I can’t even remember my name. They stand say there name walk to you give you a kiss on the cheek and back to their chair. OK now this is not helping me remember my questions, all these gorgeous ladies. Frank turns to me and says any questions? I stutter “yes but dammed if I can remember them”. So I ask if they would have a problem being with a fat old man. Frank translate this and all them start saying no. frank has them stand again and turn around to help me pick. There are 2 that is really smiling and looking at me. So I make decision and what a great decision. My chica N (N beautiful, fun, always dancing kissing hugging me smart SEXY can’t say enough good thing about her.) Thank God the casting is over. I have lunch with her and off to the room, now I will be a gentleman and only say wow. Back down stairs and in walks KoolB and his chica from the beach. KoolB is a great guy lots of fun we hit it off right away lots of Presidentaes and shots. Great dinner (Food none better I know everyone says this but it’s true I loved it. Even things I don’t normally care for such as fish don’t usually care for it but at the resort had it three times. Everything great.)

Day 2: Off to the beach with N and KoolB and his chica now you have to remember I am a gringo and the whitest you will ever see. Sunscreen #70 half a can. KoolB is looking like he needs darker sunglass to keep the glare down. After we head back and decide to take the chicas out to eat to the Italian restaurant just a few doors down the street good food. Then back to the resort more beer and shots music KoolB and N trying to teach me to dance hey white guys can’t dance, got no rhythm. Then another great night with N.

Day3: KoolB and me send the chicas to the beauty salon they seem to like this and we walk down to get some souvenirs another half can sunscreen #70 we walk the wrong way and then turn around and start back and Frank and Mercedes drive up we tell them where we are going and Franks takes us to a store that has everything we want goes in talks to the owner tells them we are his guests and this guy give us a great deal. Come back and KoolB and me and the chicas ask Frank about the ATV’s Frank sets it up and we go at 2:30 pm. Get there and I have forgot sunscreen but they only had two ATV’s so they had to set up two more so off I go to buy some sunscreen could only get #50 almost a hole can and I miss a spot on my arm and fry. The ATV’s was a lot of fun a tour of different areas and some good trails. Then back to the resort and heaven. KoolB and me also decided to get a mini 2 for one I got B (B beautiful, young, fun, sexy brand new chica.) WOW.

NOTE: I missed up some of the day’s activities in these days KoolB and me also got all the chicas pizza one night and the same night Frank threw us a party with the chicas and a striper. Frank you the man!!!!!

Day4: KoolB left but made his reservation for his next trip. Thanks KoolB had a great time partying with you. Nice relaxing day lots of dominoes also three past days. Hey KoolB I learned how many numbers there are and how to count them. Lots of great food and drinks. And another night in N’s arms.

Day 5: decide to get all day two for one now I forgot to tell you that both KoolB and me had decided to have our main chica pick the 2 for 1 dam the castings. So today N picks R (R beautiful, sexy, sweet and as N say’s great T&A she is right.) I keep her and do the 2for on the rest of my stay. I know I aged 10 years these last three nights but what a great way to age. STE got in this day he is really a nice guy very intelligent very good to talk to. Went to the beach with N & R and STE and his chica. N and R did not want to go swimming so I waded in and it was a bit cool so I walk down the beach for about a mile, turn around and start back. As I am heading back I see N & R walking my way they do not look happy. They let me know that they were worried about me when they look and did not see me. They worried I drown or get bite by a shark I don’t think they have sharks there but what do I know. Any it was so nice that they were concerned about me. I really believe they care. That makes it all so nice.

Days 6&7: Lots of food, drinks, dominoes, talking with STE chicas dancing FUN.

Last night there: N & R go to the room are gone 10 to 15 minutes then come back down and take me up for our last night. They had set it up with candles and flowers pedals in the shape of a hart on the bed. They gave me one of the best nights of my life.

Day 8: Breakfast then back upstairs to pack. Frank gets me lunch early then off to the airport. Frank gets me checked in and threw customs then he is gone. I am sitting there waiting to go home and can’t wait to come back.

There is no way for me to say all the thing that Frank and Mercedes all the Staff and Chicas did for me there I would have to write for a week and then only get half of them!! I will say there is no better place in the world then Satisfaction Plus.
Frank, Mercedes the staff N & R and all the Chicas THANK YOU so much. I will be back soon. Oh also had no laundry to do back home as it was done everyday for free.

MrHappy
04-20-2011, 10:42 AM
I spent 8 great days and 7 unbelievable nights there it was the very best vacation ever.

Day 1: to the airport no problems with the flight all the way I am worrying about the casting thinking about questions and cool comments for it. I get to SDQ right on time pick up my bag clear customs and out. There stands Frank waiting for me a hand shake and it’s like we are friends for a long time. (Frank one of the nicest hard working problem solving happy fun great guy FRIEND I have ever met) and it’s off to the resort. (Resort beautiful, right across the street from the beach about 50 feet from the gate, at least a 3 ½ star anywhere in the world everything clean colorful, garden full of flowers and plants.

Rooms big clean air condition set to your needs king bed and very comfortable) I walk in and there is Mercedes with a big smile and a Hi.

(Mercedes the happiest lady you will ever meet always smiling taking care of you and the chicas keeping them straight Frank you are a lucky man) Go to my room and shower and change my clothes and it’s off to casting. OK all the questions and cool comments go right out of my mind. I am sitting across from all these beautiful chicas and I can’t even remember my name.

They stand say there name walk to you give you a kiss on the cheek and back to their chair. OK now this is not helping me remember my questions, all these gorgeous ladies. Frank turns to me and says any questions? I stutter “yes but dammed if I can remember them”.

So I ask if they would have a problem being with a fat old man. Frank translate this and all them start saying no. frank has them stand again and turn around to help me pick. There are 2 that is really smiling and looking at me. So I make decision and what a great decision. My chica N (N beautiful, fun, always dancing kissing hugging me smart SEXY can’t say enough good thing about her.) Thank God the casting is over. I have lunch with her and off to the room, now I will be a gentleman and only say wow.

Back down stairs and in walks KoolB and his chica from the beach. KoolB is a great guy lots of fun we hit it off right away lots of Presidentaes and shots. Great dinner (Food none better I know everyone says this but it’s true I loved it. Even things I don’t normally care for such as fish don’t usually care for it but at the resort had it three times. Everything great.)

Day 2: Off to the beach with N and KoolB and his chica now you have to remember I am a gringo and the whitest you will ever see. Sunscreen #70 half a can. KoolB is looking like he needs darker sunglass to keep the glare down. After we head back and decide to take the chicas out to eat to the Italian restaurant just a few doors down the street good food. Then back to the resort more beer and shots music KoolB and N trying to teach me to dance hey white guys can’t dance, got no rhythm. Then another great night with N.

Day3: KoolB and me send the chicas to the beauty salon they seem to like this and we walk down to get some souvenirs another half can sunscreen #70 we walk the wrong way and then turn around and start back and Frank and Mercedes drive up we tell them where we are going and Franks takes us to a store that has everything we want goes in talks to the owner tells them we are his guests and this guy give us a great deal.

Come back and KoolB and me and the chicas ask Frank about the ATV’s Frank sets it up and we go at 2:30 pm. Get there and I have forgot sunscreen but they only had two ATV’s so they had to set up two more so off I go to buy some sunscreen could only get #50 almost a hole can and I miss a spot on my arm and fry. The ATV’s was a lot of fun a tour of different areas and some good trails. Then back to the resort and heaven. KoolB and me also decided to get a mini 2 for one I got B (B beautiful, young, fun, sexy brand new chica.) WOW.

NOTE: I missed up some of the day’s activities in these days KoolB and me also got all the chicas pizza one night and the same night Frank threw us a party with the chicas and a striper. Frank you the man!!!!!

Day4: KoolB left but made his reservation for his next trip. Thanks KoolB had a great time partying with you. Nice relaxing day lots of dominoes also three past days. Hey KoolB I learned how many numbers there are and how to count them. Lots of great food and drinks. And another night in N’s arms.

Day 5: decide to get all day two for one now I forgot to tell you that both KoolB and me had decided to have our main chica pick the 2 for 1 dam the castings. So today N picks R (R beautiful, sexy, sweet and as N say’s great T&A she is right.) I keep her and do the 2for on the rest of my stay. I know I aged 10 years these last three nights but what a great way to age. STE got in this day he is really a nice guy very intelligent very good to talk to. Went to the beach with N & R and STE and his chica. N and R did not want to go swimming so I waded in and it was a bit cool so I walk down the beach for about a mile, turn around and start back. As I am heading back I see N & R walking my way they do not look happy. They let me know that they were worried about me when they look and did not see me. They worried I drown or get bite by a shark I don’t think they have sharks there but what do I know. Any it was so nice that they were concerned about me. I really believe they care. That makes it all so nice.

Last night there: N & R go to the room are gone 10 to 15 minutes then come back down and take me up for our last night. They had set it up with candles and flowers pedals in the shape of a hart on the bed. They gave me one of the best nights of my life.

Day 8: Breakfast then back upstairs to pack. Frank gets me lunch early then off to the airport. Frank gets me checked in and threw customs then he is gone. I am sitting there waiting to go home and can’t wait to come back.

There is no way for me to say all the thing that Frank and Mercedes all the Staff and Chicas did for me there I would have to write for a week and then only get half of them!! I will say there is no better place in the world then Satisfaction Plus.
Frank, Mercedes the staff N & R and all the Chicas THANK YOU so much. I will be back soon. Oh also had no laundry to do back home as it was done everyday for free.

What's with all the "her name was "N" crap? "Franks the nicest guy in the whole wide world" If you say her name, will she die or something?

Where's the pictures, one post wonder?

Lets see some pictures, or sorry, I'm calling shilling, and pretty poor shilling at that.

(sorry everybody, I just get tired of these guys and their self promotion)

el toro
04-20-2011, 12:45 PM
Thanks for the report. Glad you had such a great time.

LJDMV
04-20-2011, 01:18 PM
What are the prices for the chicas at this place?

gdogg
04-20-2011, 01:29 PM
What's with all the "her name was "N" crap? "Franks the nicest guy in the whole wide world" If you say her name, will she die or something?

Where's the pictures, one post wonder?

Lets see some pictures, or sorry, I'm calling shilling, and pretty poor shilling at that.

(sorry everybody, I just get tired of these guys and their self promotion)

He may not be schilling...he may have really had the time of his life!! Of course after his first weekend in Sosua he'll forget about this place. Baby steps...

el toro
04-20-2011, 01:31 PM
What are the prices for the chicas at this place?

One chica per 24hrs is part of the package deal. This link from the 1st page of this post has all the details.

http://www.satisfactionplusadultvaca...m/location.htm (http://www.satisfactionplusadultvacations.com/location.htm)

Jimmydr
04-20-2011, 01:35 PM
One chica per 24hrs is part of the package deal. This link from the 1st page of this post has all the details.

http://www.satisfactionplusadultvaca...m/location.htm (http://www.satisfactionplusadultvacations.com/location.htm)

15 Days/14 Nights......................................$5040 (2) Free mini 2x1s included

My trip to Medellin only cost me $2,000 for 17 days.

gdogg
04-20-2011, 01:38 PM
15 Days/14 Nights......................................$5040 (2) Free mini 2x1s included

Price is ridiculous. But would a solo, probably timid, non-spanish speaking noob be better off there than in Sosua unattended? Absolutely! You've seen enough horror stories. Baby steps...

Jimmydr
04-20-2011, 01:39 PM
Price is ridiculous. But would a solo, probably timid, non-spanish speaking noob be better off there than in Sosua unattended? Absolutely! You've seen enough horror stories. Baby steps...

I guess you are right.

Apos
04-20-2011, 02:07 PM

Some guys bar tabs are way more than 2k for 17 days! :eek:...might be good for a week! :lol:

Jimmydr
04-20-2011, 02:08 PM
Some guys bar tabs are way more than 2k for 17 days! :eek:...might be good for a week! :lol:

If you can drink $5,000 in two weeks, I think you may have a problem.

gdogg
04-20-2011, 02:20 PM

...or hanging out in Cristal's too much!
:corky:

Apos
04-20-2011, 02:22 PM
Some guys also pick up the tab for others so it tends to add up fast. $200-300 a day would not be out of line although I'd hope their generosity would not extend for 17 days, but perhaps you get my point.

I was just chatting about this very subject late last night...

I'd have a hard time drinking $500, or even $300, in 2 weeks but I don't drink much in real life and not that much even on vacation. :wink:

Jimmydr
04-20-2011, 02:26 PM
Some guys also pick up the tab for others so it tends to add up fast. $200-300 a day would not be out of line although I'd hope their generosity would not extend for 17 days, but perhaps you get my point.

I was just chatting about this very subject late last night...

I'd have a hard time drinking $500, or even $300, in 2 weeks but I don't drink much in real life and not that much even on vacation. :wink:

I know that you and me ain't spending that in two weeks.

hughgrection
04-22-2011, 05:57 PM
Day 1: to the airport no problems with the flight all the way I am worrying about the casting thinking about questions and cool comments for it. I get to SDQ right on time pick up my bag clear customs and out. There stands Frank waiting for me a hand shake and it’s like we are friends for a long time. (Frank one of the nicest hard working problem solving happy fun great guy FRIEND I have ever met) and it’s off to the resort. (Resort beautiful, right across the street from the beach about 50 feet from the gate, at least a 3 ½ star anywhere in the world everything clean colorful, garden full of flowers and plants. Rooms big clean air condition set to your needs king bed and very comfortable) I walk in and there is Mercedes with a big smile and a Hi. (Mercedes the happiest lady you will ever meet always smiling taking care of you and the chicas keeping them straight Frank you are a lucky man) Go to my room and shower and change my clothes and it’s off to casting. OK all the questions and cool comments go right out of my mind. I am sitting across from all these beautiful chicas and I can’t even remember my name. They stand say there name walk to you give you a kiss on the cheek and back to their chair. OK now this is not helping me remember my questions, all these gorgeous ladies. Frank turns to me and says any questions? I stutter “yes but dammed if I can remember them”. So I ask if they would have a problem being with a fat old man. Frank translate this and all them start saying no. frank has them stand again and turn around to help me pick. There are 2 that is really smiling and looking at me. So I make decision and what a great decision. My chica N (N beautiful, fun, always dancing kissing hugging me smart SEXY can’t say enough good thing about her.) Thank God the casting is over. I have lunch with her and off to the room, now I will be a gentleman and only say wow. Back down stairs and in walks KoolB and his chica from the beach. KoolB is a great guy lots of fun we hit it off right away lots of Presidentaes and shots. Great dinner (Food none better I know everyone says this but it’s true I loved it. Even things I don’t normally care for such as fish don’t usually care for it but at the resort had it three times. Everything great.)

Day3: KoolB and me send the chicas to the beauty salon they seem to like this and we walk down to get some souvenirs another half can sunscreen #70 we walk the wrong way and then turn around and start back and Frank and Mercedes drive up we tell them where we are going and Franks takes us to a store that has everything we want goes in talks to the owner tells them we are his guests and this guy give us a great deal. Come back and KoolB and me and the chicas ask Frank about the ATV’s Frank sets it up and we go at 2:30 pm. Get there and I have forgot sunscreen but they only had two ATV’s so they had to set up two more so off I go to buy some sunscreen could only get #50 almost a hole can and I miss a spot on my arm and fry. The ATV’s was a lot of fun a tour of different areas and some good trails. Then back to the resort and heaven. KoolB and me also decided to get a mini 2 for one I got B (B beautiful, young, fun, sexy brand new chica.) WOW.

I was with Frank in VZ much nicer than Paul @ total satisfaction. But for 8 DAYS/ 7 NIGHTS $ 2695.00 USD per person i can stay at Rocky's in sosua i can spend 2.5 weeks there for the same

rockc123
04-24-2011, 10:57 AM
Mr. Happy first off I could care less if you think I am shilling or not. This is my second post not my first post. I had not been to the Dominican Repuplic before or any place like this before. I gave my first trip report on the Satisfaction Plus site and then this one. Will I go back to Satisfaction Plus you better belive it. I had a great time. When I was in my early twentys I did not mind walking the stroll in Hollwood Ca looking for hookers. Now that I am in my fiftys I don't feel like playing the games. I much prefered the GFE that I got there and the great service I got from Frank. As far as the (N) and (R) for names of the chicas it is for there saftey and for there privicey. You see these girls are not walking the streets doing everybody that comes along. People can not bring up there web site in the DR. They are checked for STD's regulary. Now if I was still in my twentys I might like going to a place like you talk of and taking chances but I am not. Now before you call me scared let me say that I am a retired police officer and have been wounded in the line of duty several times I like to think that for fun which is why I went that it smarter to be safe. I am not here to start any conflinct just make a trip report.

Jimmydr
04-24-2011, 11:02 AM
Mr. Happy first off I could care less if you think I am shilling or not. This is my second post not my first post. I had not been to the Dominican Repuplic before or any place like this before. I gave my first trip report on the Satisfaction Plus site and then this one. Will I go back to Satisfaction Plus you better belive it. I had a great time. When I was in my early twentys I did not mind walking the stroll in Hollwood Ca looking for hookers. Now that I am in my fiftys I don't feel like playing the games. I much prefered the GFE that I got there and the great service I got from Frank. As far as the (N) and (R) for names of the chicas it is for there saftey and for there privicey. You see these girls are not walking the streets doing everybody that comes along. People can not bring up there web site in the DR. They are checked for STD's regulary. Now if I was still in my twentys I might like going to a place like you talk of and taking chances but I am not. Now before you call me scared let me say that I am a retired police officer and have been wounded in the line of duty several times I like to think that for fun which is why I went that it smarter to be safe. I am not here to start any conflinct just make a trip report.

Then why be a member of this board.

MrHappy
04-24-2011, 11:11 AM

I got news for ya brother...... What do you think those girls do when Satisfaction Plus is not overflowing with customers? They ain't waiting for their ship to come in, believe me.

And if you think the website cannot be opened in the DR, you're mistaken. Every heard of anon. browsing? Every tiguere and their brother can open that site and see their "vecina" showing off her wares.

Just another way they're deceived. And give me a break on the names. Do you truly think writing a girls name is going to "out" her? Violate her privacy? Seriously.

When you walk around with one of those girls outside (or inside) the resort, do you think for one second that everyone doesn't realize they're just a whore? Really??

Checked regularly for STD's.. Hoo boy. They got you hook, line and sinker.

BTW, thank you for you're willingness to make the supreme sacrifice, I'm glad you're still alive and kicking.

Just stay away from the guys that charge you mega bucks for an evening with a girl, then sticks most of it in HIS pocket, not hers.