PDA

View Full Version : Where will the action move if Dec 3 is for "real"? - Newbie post

C123
11-28-2010, 08:45 PM
I am making my first trip to the DR Jan 22 - Jan 30. I am concerned about the Sousa situation. I look forward to the reports post Dec 3 to get an idea of the "real" situation.

Since I cannot change my ticket, I was wondering what your thoughts were as to where the action will move? Can Santiago see a pick up of activity? If so, where should I plan to go to see the quality chicas? Where else? Boca? Santa Domingo?? Is Cabarete impacted by the policy in Sousa?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

First time poster :-)

Apos
11-28-2010, 08:53 PM
Since it's your first trip to the DR don't sweat it. You'll find plenty of chicas all over the place and will have the time of your life! :mrgreen:

There are a ton of chicas in Sosua and you'll have no trouble scoring. :iconTU:

Most of the negative stuff will not apply to a first timer since you have no frame of reference and it's not like they're removing all the hot, sexy chicas or anything! :D

You with an open mind and have a great trip! :corky:

GrandePadre
11-28-2010, 09:07 PM
Dude, don't even worry about it. People are still having fun there. There are only a couple people fear mongering here. There are way to many options for toto.

Dick Dawson
11-28-2010, 09:19 PM
What they said. Just go and enjoy yourself. There's more to the DR than just Sosua. Take some time to read the board about some of the other options out there.