PDA

View Full Version : Just so you know what you're up against...

MrHappy
11-29-2010, 07:26 AM
I was talking to the ex last night about Dominican Cupid, where she has a profile.

I wasn't paying a whole lot of attention to what she was saying(what's new?) until she mentioned her hotmail account keeps filling up.

I asked her why, and she said she usually gets at least 100 messages... every day!! Since Nov. 10th, she's received 3956 messages.

That is a LOT of emails.

She has three other friends on DC, and she tells me they also get upwards of 100 a day!!

Bottom line, she doesn't go into all of them, just the ones that have good pictures.

You'd also be amazed at how many of them are about as classless as you can get. Stuff like "I'm coming down next week, and I want to spend all of my time with my dick in your mouth"

Pretty crude....

lobonegro
11-29-2010, 10:57 AM
I was talking to the ex last night about Dominican Cupid, where she has a profile.

I wasn't paying a whole lot of attention to what she was saying(what's new?) until she mentioned her hotmail account keeps filling up.

I asked her why, and she said she usually gets at least 100 messages... every day!! Since Nov. 10th, she's received 3956 messages.

That is a LOT of emails.

She has three other friends on DC, and she tells me they also get upwards of 100 a day!!

Bottom line, she doesn't go into all of them, just the ones that have good pictures.

You'd also be amazed at how many of them are about as classless as you can get. Stuff like "I'm coming down next week, and I want to spend all of my time with my dick in your mouth"

Pretty crude....

Thas fuckin ridiculous....people don't even realize that these women are actually humans too...not jus sex toys!

GrandePadre
11-29-2010, 11:28 AM
Dude that is any dating site. I have met several females on dating sites here and they always comment on how much dudes say stupid shit like "was up shawty, U look gud in those pic, you shud model or somtin." or "Yo, u sexy, we should fuck"

manofsteele69
11-29-2010, 12:46 PM
I personally have used tagged.com. I must have met at 20 or 30 women on there from DR. I had at least 15-20 phone numbers before I even landed in Puerto Plata.

The funny thing is, I never had to use those numbers as I saw most of the chicas I met online working Classico's.

They are online looking for WU novio's.

I know what I'm up against.

When you do chat with them, at least have some class. They are human beings. They are someone's mother, daughter, grand-daughter.

A little class can go a long way.

If you have nothing good to say, then say nothing at all!

slim26
11-29-2010, 12:48 PM
I wouldnt worry about it.. The same cats who say shit like that wonder why they rarely get pussy...

Roy
11-29-2010, 01:34 PM
You'd also be amazed at how many of them are about as classless as you can get. Stuff like "I'm coming down next week, and I want to spend all of my time with my dick in your mouth" Pretty crude....

Wow! How rude.... I would have at least offered to put my tongue in her pussy for a while.

Seriously, compassion for these girls? They know exactly what they are doing, and they offer none toward the gringo. PLEEEEAAAASSSEEE

JD426
11-29-2010, 01:56 PM
Wow! How rude.... I would have at least offered to put my tongue in her pussy for a while.

Seriously, compassion for these girls? They know exactly what they are doing, and they offer none toward the gringo. PLEEEEAAAASSSEEE

I sort of agree with Roy on this one, which is why I deleted my prev comment. There ARE some NICE girls on there. but its like WAY under 10%. and you probably need to go through at least 200 of them to find someone compatible. and more like 500 or more to find a real Gem, IF you are lucky. The rest are all Hos looking for WU money and gifts from Stupid gringos. It takes months to get the feel of it, and even then guys who speak the language and know the culture will tell you how most of them are DUDS once you interview them in person.

So I really cant blame some guys for getting frustrated, and CRUDE coming right out and asking for SEX for PESOS.
but Mr happy has a point, its not fair to the chicas who are really sweet and just looking for a nice guy, but thats the minefield they are walking into when they joined and they knew it.

The chicas made it like that, with all their Lying and thievery.. Half of their descriptions are complete BULLSHIT. nothing matches, not even their weight or Height. Its like they dont give a shit, or are too stupid to know how tall they are,or how much 98lbs is ??
So dont just blame the guys who are paying for Gold or Platinum membership (which is the only way you can contact the girls) . THEY are the ones who got ripped off.
All that being said, its a great place to practice your spanish and your game, before you spend your hard earned money.

eastcoastallstar
11-29-2010, 06:03 PM
Sorry didn't know that was the Missus.

That is a LOT of emails.

Pretty crude....

vdogger
11-29-2010, 06:06 PM
Buyer Beware.

Klockman
11-30-2010, 07:10 AM
Sorry but if looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, I'm going to assume it's a duck

Get the same runaround from the Colombians, mention sex, you're gone. Mention other girls, gone. And all the time, Miss innocent on the Cupid site is banging 2-3 Colombians on the side.

I can't speak about the DR but I know damn well that no matter who i chat with on the Cupid sites, eventually it's coming down to money, first it's "bring me a regalo" then it's lunch for her and a amiga/hermana/prima or two, then if you're lucky, you get a one on one date that you're expected to pay taxis for, and the punchline is when they expect some cash at the end. Pretty good work for "not a prepago"

Now it's not all bad, once I figured out which rules we're playing by, I turn the tables, girls acts jealous, gone. Girl gets bitchy, gone. Girl doesn't like knowing I have 300 others ready to take her place? Gone. I keep it clean and respectful, but I know the tide will turn as it gets closer to the trip, so in the spirit of keeping my online relationships pure, I won't tell them in advance anymore that I'm coming.

the non-pro prepagos are expensive, and if you find the 1% that apparently wasn't a duck, I can damn well guarantee you that she knows a few other ducks and is ready to cross over at any time.

Klockman
11-30-2010, 07:13 AM
I know, I know...

by the way, whathhhhh wrong with being a duck?

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/159824c2493e03408c.gif

MrHappy
11-30-2010, 07:21 AM
Well.. this thread took a little different tack than I thought.

The point I so miserably made is that you should probably consider yourself lucky to some extent if a reasonably good looking girl responds to you at all. I know my ex ain't the only one who gets more that she could ever respond to.

You guys writing to girls on DC have some major competition.

Three of the girls in my office are major league religious girls(evangelicas) and THEY get tons messages every day. I would consider all three of them to be so-so looking.

WickedWillie
11-30-2010, 09:32 AM

The point I so miserably made is that you should probably consider yourself lucky to some extent if a reasonably good looking girl responds to you at all. I know my ex ain't the only one who gets more that she could ever respond to.

Three of the girls in my office are major league religious girls(evangelicas) and THEY get tons messages every day. I would consider all three of them to be so-so looking.

Nah, I got the point.

An amiga of mine put her profile up on Badoo and Tagged.

Within 24 hours she had 900+ responses on Badoo and 1,200+ on Tagged.

I was sitting with her and watched the emails and messages come in.

It was like watching a live news feed, one after the other.

Most of them were really pathetic. Guys really have no clue.

She took her profile down the next day.

Jimmydr
11-30-2010, 09:38 AM
Most of them were really pathetic. Guys really have no clue.

She took her profile down the next day.

About 20% of all men are clueless. They just don't get it. They need a wife and a work boss to keep them moving along in life.

curiousdude
11-30-2010, 09:46 AM
About 20% of all men are clueless. They just don't get it. They need a wife and a work boss to keep them moving along in life.

Only 20%? You are kind. I would think it is over 50%.

Jimmydr
11-30-2010, 09:47 AM
Only 20%? You are kind. I would think it is over 50%.

30%-50% can operate as mongers but they need a controlled environment such as the Del Rey in Costa Rica or the town of Sosua.

JD426
11-30-2010, 11:48 AM
Sorry but if looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, I'm going to assume it's a duck

Get the same runaround from the Colombians, mention sex, you're gone. Mention other girls, gone. And all the time, Miss innocent on the Cupid site is banging 2-3 Colombians on the side.

I can't speak about the DR but I know damn well that no matter who i chat with on the Cupid sites, eventually it's coming down to money, first it's "bring me a regalo" then it's lunch for her and a amiga/hermana/prima or two, then if you're lucky, you get a one on one date that you're expected to pay taxis for, and the punchline is when they expect some cash at the end. Pretty good work for "not a prepago"

Now it's not all bad, once I figured out which rules we're playing by, I turn the tables, girls acts jealous, gone. Girl gets bitchy, gone. Girl doesn't like knowing I have 300 others ready to take her place? Gone. I keep it clean and respectful, but I know the tide will turn as it gets closer to the trip, so in the spirit of keeping my online relationships pure, I won't tell them in advance anymore that I'm coming.

the non-pro prepagos are expensive, and if you find the 1% that apparently wasn't a duck, I can damn well guarantee you that she knows a few other ducks and is ready to cross over at any time.

but someone recently married one, I guess he must have hit the Lotto.

Jimmydr
11-30-2010, 11:50 AM

Who married one?

JD426
11-30-2010, 11:50 AM

Are u fucking with us ?? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kennilingus
11-30-2010, 01:38 PM
Who married one?

... 3 ...

Jonew1
11-30-2010, 01:47 PM
aint nothing wrong with marrying one... if it dont work out cut her ass loose and send her right on back to tha DR. isent any different than marrying one here in the states except she dont have far to go when u tell her to hit tha road

Klockman
11-30-2010, 01:49 PM

He was never a monger, at least not a good one, his naivete enabled him to pull up stakes and dive in head first. he's happy, that's all that counts.

But I don't think we've seen the last of the drama there, I wish him well but blind faith can be dangerous

Nakom
11-30-2010, 01:52 PM
Wow. I would have never guessed. I had the opposite. I was on Dom Cupid for a month before my 3rd trip. I got 50 IM's and 10-20 emails a day from DR chicas. I hardly ever sent anything out first. My first two days I had 50-60 emails both days.

My personal take - anyone with half way intelligence can figure out the good from the bad just by reading the profile and 5-10 min of conversation. Maybe I just got lucky but I only set up one date in Santiago and I was 1 for 1. Great girl, as advertised, non pro, 1 night and 1 morning nut, no money, smell ya later. Easy as shooting fish in a barrel.

My Tip: Only get a 1 month membership. Get it so that that it expires on the day you leave the DR. It is a great tool once you are in country. Any earlier than that and you will forget about each other long before you take your trip.

Snowman
11-30-2010, 01:59 PM
aint nothing wrong with marrying one... if it dont work out cut her ass loose and send her right on back to tha DR. isent any different than marrying one here in the states except she dont have far to go when u tell her to hit tha roadIt's not that easy jonew as you can't send them right back if they don't want to go.

The major reason they marry someone from North America is to have a chance at getting away from the hell hole they were living in. They can make life hell for you with a divorce with temporary support payments to her and then paying for her lawyer out of her own pocket. Not to mention you paying for your own lawyer. In the end the Chica can end up with at least half of everything you own plus alimony payments(and support payments if any kids) depending on how many years you two were together. Then after the divorce all they do is remarry the next North American sucker that they can find so they can have another chance at a green card if they don't already have one. And then she'll travel on vacation with her new husband from either their beautiful new home in North America to her beautiful new home in the DR or vice versa that you all paid for thru your divorce.:rolleyes:

Klockman
11-30-2010, 02:06 PM
aint nothing wrong with marrying one... if it dont work out cut her ass loose and send her right on back to tha DR. isent any different than marrying one here in the states except she dont have far to go when u tell her to hit tha road

It's not like that in Canada, you bring someone here as a wife you support her, regardless of what happens in the marriage and if you get her pregnant, she's got an awful long ride on your dime

Talis
11-30-2010, 02:20 PM

Three of the girls in my office are major league religious girls(evangelicals) and THEY get tons messages every day. I would consider all three of them to be so-so looking.

Thanks for sharing.. Though I have to say this is exactly the opposite of what I experienced on DC Cupid. A few of us put up profiles before going two trips ago and I was overwhelmed with responses and I had a very good response rate from those where I initiated contact. I eventually had to turn my profile to permanently busy as so many windows popped up every time I logged on it was hard to read messages.

The others in the group had a similar experience.. The problem wasn't finding someone it was keeping too many fuglies from taking all your time and vetting the others. Too many girls, not enough time.

I recently created an account on Colombian Cupid - at this point it is still invisible (no point in talking until closer to the trip) so I can't say how it will be there yet.. But I am willing to bet it will be similar.

Talis
11-30-2010, 02:24 PM

If you bring one back to the united states you have to sign a document which makes you responsible to pay the government back for any money she needs after she leaves you for 40 quarters - that is 10 years. The idea being that it is your fault she is in the country so the tax payer should not have to suffer because you made a bad decision.

Kennilingus
11-30-2010, 02:29 PM
It's not like that in Canada, you bring someone here as a wife you support her, regardless of what happens in the marriage and if you get her pregnant, she's got an awful long ride on your dime

Yep ... true dat!

My understanding is that If you sponser her to come to Canada, and she comes you are on the hook for all related costs for 10 years ... even if she bolts on the 1st day in country ... you are on the hook for all of the costs .... she goes on Welfare ... you get the bill, she needs medical help .. you get the bill, she gets in trouble witht the law, you get a bill. She goes to jail ... you get the bill! She runs, or disappears ... you get the bill for the costs to find her.

Like the Klockman says ... knock her up ... the ride is for 18 years, or until the kid is done University (whichever is longer) if they choose to go ...

In short ... you'd better be Godamned certain you've got a keeper, and I've NEVER met ANYONE that I have that much faith in!

Talis
11-30-2010, 02:32 PM
Wow. I would have never guessed. I had the opposite. I was on Dom Cupid for a month before my 3rd trip. I got 50 IM's and 10-20 emails a day from DR chicas. I hardly ever sent anything out first. My first two days I had 50-60 emails both days.

My personal take - anyone with half way intelligence can figure out the good from the bad just by reading the profile and 5-10 min of conversation. Maybe I just got lucky but I only set up one date in Santiago and I was 1 for 1. Great girl, as advertised, non pro, 1 night and 1 morning nut, no money, smell ya later. Easy as shooting fish in a barrel.

My Tip: Only get a 1 month membership. Get it so that that it expires on the day you leave the DR. It is a great tool once you are in country. Any earlier than that and you will forget about each other long before you take your trip.

I should read down to the bottom before responding to these ;) So the one you were with was very nice.. Have you stayed in touch?

Talis
12-01-2010, 12:29 AM
OK so I put my profile to "visible" on Colombian Cupid Tonight to see the response. I put in my profile to only contact me if they were over 27 and only if they were in Medellin..

The results after 3 hours:

44 Profile views
34 sent an "interest" (about half in Medellin)
5 put me in their favorites
6 emails received (half uggies)
I turned off instant messages after 7 or 8 of them.

So.. not overwhelmed but not bad.. Still a viable method in my view :) Maybe they just give up on mail received assuming it is from losers and figure they should just look themselves?

Nakom
12-01-2010, 02:01 AM
I should read down to the bottom before responding to these ;) So the one you were with was very nice.. Have you stayed in touch?

you met her in Santiago - and no we have not stayed in touch.

Just when I am getting some faith in you and standing up for you........ you ask a stupid question like that :)

Desiguy
12-01-2010, 03:23 AM
Hey what,s up i met you in Sosua tall guy from toronto

MrHappy
12-01-2010, 06:37 AM

Yep. it's like that here too, believe it or not.. At least if she marries a gringo.

Doesn't work that way for Dominican men though. You can't squeeze blood from a turnip.

However, well to do Dominicans do end up paying, which is one of the reasons you'll never see affluent Dominicans in places like Sosua.

Talis
12-01-2010, 08:45 AM

Just when I am getting some faith in you and standing up for you........ you ask a stupid question like that :)

I know I met her, hence the "she was very nice" comment :) I was just curious if you talked to her again after that because you never mentioned her again until that post..

Nakom
12-01-2010, 10:41 AM
I know I met her, hence the "she was very nice" comment :) I was just curious if you talked to her again after that because you never mentioned her again until that post..

Lo siento mi amigo.

Nakom
12-01-2010, 10:43 AM
Hey what,s up i met you in Sosua tall guy from toronto

Is this bus driver "O". Good to hear from you.

JD426
12-01-2010, 11:16 AM

Maybe you should tell YOUR STORY from the last trip , before you go picking on our buddy Talis. And its a WHOPPER too.

Nakom
12-01-2010, 11:18 AM
Maybe you should tell YOUR STORY from the last trip , before you go picking on our buddy Talis. And its a WHOPPER too.

I will post a trip report as soon as you do.

JD426
12-01-2010, 11:21 AM
I will post a trip report as soon as you do.
But your word is always better than mine, :rolleyes::rofl: and you did say you were ready to tell the story, thats the only reason I even mentioned it. U know you want to, you will feel better, trust me for once, we all been there.

GrandePadre
12-01-2010, 11:23 AM
People are holding back on TR? Come on people get to typing!

Nakom
12-01-2010, 11:25 AM
I am just starting to slow down a bit. I will get to it soon. (as soon as JD posts a trip report)

WickedWillie
12-01-2010, 11:26 AM
OK so I put my profile to "visible" on Colombian Cupid Tonight to see the response. I put in my profile to only contact me if they were over 27 and only if they were in Medellin..

The results after 3 hours:

44 Profile views
34 sent an "interest" (about half in Medellin)
5 put me in their favorites
6 emails received (half uggies)
I turned off instant messages after 7 or 8 of them.

So.. not overwhelmed but not bad.. Still a viable method in my view :) Maybe they just give up on mail received assuming it is from losers and figure they should just look themselves?

You omit to mention that you are young and dashingly handsome. (Disclaimer - not meant in a gay way OK!!)

The vast majority of your competition are probably somewhere between PeeWee Herman and Kermit the Frog.

Seville
12-01-2010, 11:29 AM
You omit to mention that you are young and dashingly handsome. (Disclaimer - not meant in a gay way OK!!)

The vast majority of your competition are probably somewhere between PeeWee Herman and Kermit the Frog.

I think you lean toward PeeWee Herman, WickedWillie. I say that because I thougt I saw you masturbating in Passions Saturday nite. It wasn't pretty.

Roy
12-01-2010, 11:59 AM
eventually it's coming down to money

Initially it's down to money, one would be living in a fantasy world to believe these girls are interested in anything else. For the Dominican Cupid, Badoo, and Tagged girls, they are willing to "slow play" you into their fantasy world of love and relationships. Post a pic, answer a few e-mails and determine the biggest dupe, proceed.....

MrHappy
12-01-2010, 12:32 PM
Initially it's down to money, one would be living in a fantasy world to believe these girls are interested in anything else. For the Dominican Cupid, Badoo, and Tagged girls, they are willing to "slow play" you into their fantasy world of love and relationships. Post a pic, answer a few e-mails and determine the biggest dupe, proceed.....

BAM!!! POW!!! WHAM!!!!! There it is, folks , in a nutshell.

Fools speak, wise men listen!!

Keep preaching, Roy..

JD426
12-01-2010, 12:40 PM
Some guys know how to PLAY the game, some guys get played. Had the privilege of playing with some at the masters level. Spending a couple dollars on them , esp if they are giving you GFE that is off the charts, is no sin, letting them get their hooks into you on a deep emotional level, THAT will be your undoing and fuck up your world forever.
Bottom line is you have to have the skill set to turn it off when the time comes. Its not a skill everyone has, some never will. And it is a skill that no amount of money can buy.

Talis
12-01-2010, 03:05 PM
But your word is always better than mine, :rolleyes::rofl: and you did say you were ready to tell the story, thats the only reason I even mentioned it. U know you want to, you will feel better, trust me for once, we all been there.

Yeah but his words are only good for him.. We all had separate plans this trip, we just shacked up together (not gay). I heard about some of your Santiago trip but I would love to hear about the girl a little bit.. you met the mother? the sister? what was the house like? You spent 8 hours at a University, how were the girls there, etc.... You took the bus how was that? Full? any interesting characters on the bus? Damn JD I want to know I only got to see some of the end result :)

Talis
12-01-2010, 03:18 PM

Ha! OK well how can I argue with that?? :D

Seriously though... I try to put in pictures that will generate an easy opening line for them.. I put in a picture sitting on a kids plane in an airport and acting like its the best thing ever... Or nearly falling into a spring in Yellowstone park or wrapped in balloons.. also known as "looking like a chump" If I am reading some of the other replies correctly :) Hey it works!

fat old ugly tards: send a picture of a stack of 100 dollar bills or something.

Talis
12-01-2010, 03:27 PM
Some guys know how to PLAY the game, some guys get played. Had the privilege of playing with some at the masters level. Spending a couple dollars on them , esp if they are giving you GFE that is off the charts, is no sin, letting them get their hooks into you on a deep emotional level, THAT will be your undoing and fuck up your world forever.
Bottom line is you have to have the skill set to turn it off when the time comes. Its not a skill everyone has, some never will. And it is a skill that no amount of money can buy.

I don't know that I would describe it as a skill.. Maybe an attribute... I don't know that I would even call it a positive attribute. If you feel nothing it is always easy to walk away.

As someone who enjoys the GFE and does not get a lot of enjoyment out of "bang bang goodbye".. my enjoyment is proportional to how much "i let them in" so maybe the skill is to know that line.

JD426
12-01-2010, 03:34 PM
I don't know that I would describe it as a skill.. Maybe an attribute... I
don't know that I would even call it a positive attribute. If you feel nothing it is always easy to walk away.

As someone who enjoys the GFE and does not get a lot of enjoyment out of "bang bang goodbye".. my enjoyment is proportional to how much "i let them in" so maybe the skill is to know that line.

Ok, lets call it a survival instinct then. If, and when it goes bad, u have to recognize it , and know how to walk away & Only YOU know when its going bad. But some guys even when everyone around them tells them that its already bad, they dont listen. Some even speed up the process, and dig their holes faster, was not referring to you in this example. Point is, Save your real emotions for the person you intend to marry, not someone who is playing you for $$ from the start. this is a general statement based on real experiences. Take from it what you will.

JuanElGriego
12-01-2010, 03:36 PM

That's the same thing JD is saying.

He's not saying to have an emotional wall where anything other than "blow me bitch" is considered being a sucker. What he's saying is the lovey-dovey shit, even with a hoe, can be fun, but as the saying goes "know when to say 'when'." There's an endless parade of guys who didn't know when to say when and got a lot more than emotions hurt and money lost .... they had their REAL relationships back home destroyed, and i'm not talking just girlfriends, i'm talking wives and children.

It's a fun game, but like Rakim said, 'know the ledge' homey ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPkWYTUiPTo

funseeker
12-01-2010, 03:43 PM
Iv'e built up a nice stock of phone numbers from CC for my trip Saturday.
But.. been thinking how this could really hinder my freedom from my true
desire of being with multiple women in a short time.

I have been told by guys living there to just wing it with no plan to meet
anyone and things will be mucho mejor.

You can find that GFE in many places including the right girls at the casas.

I have local sugar babies and I get the total GFE.. maybe even better ;)

Nakom
12-01-2010, 03:55 PM
Ok, lets call it a survival instinct then. If, and when it goes bad, u have to recognize it , and know how to walk away & Only YOU know when its going bad. But some guys even when everyone around them tells them that its already bad, they dont listen. Some even speed up the process, and dig their holes faster, was not referring to you in this example. Point is, Save your real emotions for the person you intend to marry, not someone who is playing you for $$ from the start. this is a general statement based on real experiences. Take from it what you will.

Why don't you share you real experience, so we can put your advice into perspective.

I agree with Talis. You can not get a true GFE, without letting them in and both parties having some emotions and feelings towards one another. Many mongers don't want that, many do, some confuse their emotions towards a chica as mutual emotions between them - that's how you get a WU sucker. That's how the game is played.

If you are somewhat young, decent looking, and have money, you can play the game with them as good as they play it with you. You dangle a visa and a better life and pretend to have feeling for her, all the while you are just smashing for free and going to forget about her the second you get on that plane. There are experts on both sides.

funseeker
12-01-2010, 04:19 PM
I think it's easy to fall for a girl in a foreign place and loose your logic at the same time.. I know, been there.

In reality, It's infatuation thats in control.
You start dreaming about having this women be your lifetime partner after a few days...
Then as you get to know them and the reality of this relationship sinks in... it gives you pause.

That honeymoon feeling WILL fade.

Do fairlytales happen? I guess the same as miracles but after being married for 18 years ( man that was long)
with my Colombian wife, I had enough... life is too short for that.

Even if I lived in Colombia, I would enjoy the freedom of being with who I want and when. I don't care if I have to take them shopping or pay a little money.. I still get a pretty young girl to play with and thats ALL I want. You will get all the GFE you can handle.. trust me.

Yes, you CAN have multiple girls who are cool with that.

Guys can live this lifestyle till they are dead.. pretty fucking cool.

JD426
12-01-2010, 05:04 PM
Why don't you share you real experience, so we can put your advice into perspective.

I agree with Talis. You can not get a true GFE, without letting them in and both parties having some emotions and feelings towards one another. Many mongers don't want that, many do, some confuse their emotions towards a chica as mutual emotions between them - that's how you get a WU sucker. That's how the game is played.

If you are somewhat young, decent looking, and have money, you can play the game with them as good as they play it with you. You dangle a visa and a better life and pretend to have feeling for her, all the while you are just smashing for free and going to forget about her the second you get on that plane. There are experts on both sides.

You do this, and youre going to have more than drama, youre gonna get HURT..and Bad.. I have never advocated lying to them. Playing the game and Lying are completely different things.
They feel they are allowed to pretend to have feelings, its the fantasy you are paying for , but it you LIE to them and "dangle" sugarplum visions of Visas , they will turn your world upside down from 2000 miles away when they realize it was all bullshit just to get some free pussy.

Nakom
12-01-2010, 05:18 PM
You do this, and youre going to have more than drama, youre gonna get HURT..and Bad.. I have never advocated lying to them. Playing the game and Lying are completely different things.
They feel they are allowed to pretend to have feelings, its the fantasy you are paying for , but it you LIE to them and "dangle" sugarplum visions of Visas , they will turn your world upside down from 2000 miles away when they realize it was all bullshit just to get some free pussy.

Personally I have never done this. But I know 1 member that use this as a strategy when mongering, and several others have posted about it on this board.

Pretend to have feelings right back. Pretend to be sucked in by her pretending to have feelings for you. Talk about being in love, possible marriage, keeping in touch, visiting soon, maybe she could come visit you. Then hit the plane and never talk to her again. Give her fake contact info.

I figure what's good for the goose, is good for the gander.

"If your gonna play the game boy, you got to learn to play it right". Kenny Rogers.

MrHappy
12-02-2010, 07:33 AM
Iv'e built up a nice stock of phone numbers from CC for my trip Saturday.
But.. been thinking how this could really hinder my freedom from my true
desire of being with multiple women in a short time.

I have been told by guys living there to just wing it with no plan to meet
anyone and things will be mucho mejor.

You can find that GFE in many places including the right girls at the casas.

I have local sugar babies and I get the total GFE.. maybe even better ;)

I remember years ago, I used to have those "foldy uppy" accordian things that I wrote numbers in from girls I met. I use to put 1* to 5* next to the numbers, so I'd remember which ones were the good performers (5 star)

I'd end up throwing each one away after 3-4 weeks, but not until I copied the numbers of the 5 star girls to the new "foldy uppy" thing.

I finally realized it was wasted effort, after it got to the point where I'd fill up each "foldy uppy" thing half full with 5 star numbers from the start, but I wasn't calling any of them.

There were too many other 5 star girls. (not to be confused with the 1-10 scale for girls looks)

That's when I pretty much stopped writing down numbers.

funseeker
12-02-2010, 08:40 AM
Personally I have never done this. But I know 1 member that use this as a strategy when mongering, and several others have posted about it on this board.

Pretend to have feelings right back. Pretend to be sucked in by her pretending to have feelings for you. Talk about being in love, possible marriage, keeping in touch, visiting soon, maybe she could come visit you. Then hit the plane and never talk to her again. Give her fake contact info.

"If your gonna play the game boy, you got to learn to play it right". Kenny Rogers.

I agree.. why is this strategy even necessary?
You are creating DRAMA for yourself.

Is it because people need that extra GFE?: Totally insane.

Q: What do we mongers want? A: Lots of pussy

This can be accomplished be being straight forward and honest.
Let them know you are a "player"... sure you can treat them like a princess when you are with them, and thats it!
There are plenty of them who will accept this and if not.. move on.

No reason to lie, deceive, give false hope and fuck with their emotions.

MrHappy
12-02-2010, 10:04 AM

I agree. Totally wrong. I wouldn't do that to a hooker, let alone a girl you meet on a cupid type of web site.

Nothing to do with dangling a VISA, it just boils down to being honest, like the man says.

Anything else is pretty low behavior.