PDA

View Full Version : Need sound advice

ArmyBen
11-30-2010, 12:07 AM
Hey, I am looking to go back to the DR for my 3rd time. I just cant seem to get enough of the place. I talk to the chick I hung out with the most last time about twice a week (her English is shit and my Spanish is enough to chat it up for about 3min lol so she never complains and if she does I never understand.... makes me not want to learn. ). I'm not disillusioned that her and I have a exclusive relationship, and neither is she. However we enjoy each others company. To put it simply I smash for free :-P and I have fun with her. She knows I am planing a trip back to the DR soon and she wants me to stay with her at her house.... other than only being able to have one chica at the place I lay my head for the night does this seem like a bad plan?

( info that I thought of after typing that but was to lazy to insert it so it sounds well: When her and I talk she has Never asked me for cash or any thing else, I plan on telling here I am coming a couple of days later than I actualy am so that I can have some fun and visit a couple of chicas from last time( in a diff city.))

Thanks guys BTW any one going to be dwn there the second week of December?

Apos
11-30-2010, 12:15 AM
Where does she live?

Alone? Kids? Other family?

It won't be for free, don't even kid yourself! :D

You do not sound ready for this yet as you don't know enough to even decide. Know what I mean?
Spend an afternoon there, then another time overnight. 1 night will probably be more than enough... :corky:

princepointe
11-30-2010, 12:25 AM
Brother live your life man. At times you gotta take a chance if that's what your feeling and don't let me or anyone else influence you to much. No one here is gonna give you the gospel truth. The question is, how safe do you feel staying with someone you barely know and can barely speak to in a starving third world country? Your putting your life in her hands basically. I agree with Apos in spending some time there first. Have a room but spend time where she lives first. Get a vibe for the environment. Be upfront with her and tell her you'll see after you hung for a while. If your feeling it stay, if not go back to your spot.

ArmyBen
11-30-2010, 12:39 AM
Thanks guys, great reply's so far. I am not looking for some one to tell me what I want to do, but rather help me way the pros and cons I might be overlooking. She lives in Sosua, no kids, no family, she is out there for work. I think the see her place and get a vibe for it is a Great idea! Of course I would toss her some cash and get her food whenever I eat, but think I would come out better off than if I buy my bed and pussy every night. Thinking about it now I will have to get a place at least for the first night and get a feel for it..... time to call NG

gdogg
11-30-2010, 01:48 AM
So long as you know that it's not gonna be drama and peso free forever (the hammer will fall eventually)...you'll probably survive. Good thing about not telling her when you're arriving, but remember that the "chica grapevine" is inexplicable. Don't be too shocked if she knows of your arrival to the island within a half hour of you getting a tourist card. Most important...have fun. Any sign of drama should be your cue to "exit...stage right!".

ArmyBen
11-30-2010, 01:56 AM
True that! The Sosua coconut telegraph is STRONG. I plan on hitting up BB's cuz I don't think the odds of them talking to a Sosua chica are very good. :corky:

BCell
11-30-2010, 03:54 AM
definitely "change" your arrival date but keep smashing her...I buy groceries when I stay a few days in their casa..and read gdoggs post again lol

MrHappy
11-30-2010, 06:29 AM
Hey, I am looking to go back to the DR for my 3rd time. I just cant seem to get enough of the place. I talk to the chick I hung out with the most last time about twice a week (her English is shit and my Spanish is enough to chat it up for about 3min lol so she never complains and if she does I never understand.... makes me not want to learn. ). I'm not disillusioned that her and I have a exclusive relationship, and neither is she. However we enjoy each others company. To put it simply I smash for free :-P and I have fun with her. She knows I am planing a trip back to the DR soon and she wants me to stay with her at her house.... other than only being able to have one chica at the place I lay my head for the night does this seem like a bad plan?

No, don't do it. I'm not going to go into pros and cons, it's simply not a good idea.

Take it from someone who knows probably better than anyone else here.

Keep it separate.

SrSuerte
11-30-2010, 11:43 AM
I agree with Apos in spending some time there first. Have a room but spend time where she lives first. Get a vibe for the environment. Be upfront with her and tell her you'll see after you hung for a while. If your feeling it stay, if not go back to your spot.

That is how I did it but I still caught drama from a drama free chica. My free pussy chica has friends. They called her stupid and everything because she was with me and I was fucking other girls P4P. That embarrased her. She never ask for money until after she found out that I was fucking other girls, and we stopped fucking. She still only asked for money to get her hair fixed one time.

Keep it out of her and her friends site like you said. The girl I was with had a condo and her two younger brothers stayed with her. 18 and 15 years old. We still talk to this day and she still does not ask for money other than that time I was there. That is not the norm though. She may feel she can come to me for money in the future. I see that door is open. I am infamous for saying' "no" with a smile.

ralphie1
11-30-2010, 12:03 PM
you stay at her place she has you all wrapped up

the chances of pulling in town a few days in advance and not getting caught, slim and none. slim left town

imho , way too much drama stirred up you staying at her place.

just get your own place and invite her over. you maintain the upper hand that way

Crytonb99
11-30-2010, 12:31 PM
I think it's always best if you get your own place. These chicks are sly. They may seem like the sweetest thing at first but ohhh boy they can win an oscar award any day in my book. You'll end up paying one way or another.

JD426
11-30-2010, 12:37 PM
So long as you know that it's not gonna be drama and peso free forever (the hammer will fall eventually)...you'll probably survive. Good thing about not telling her when you're arriving, but remember that the "chica grapevine" is inexplicable. Don't be too shocked if she knows of your arrival to the island within a half hour of you getting a tourist card. Most important...have fun. Any sign of drama should be your cue to "exit...stage right!".

So Its the Tourist card Guy, the one that collects 'em. cause the one selling them would be too busy making the change I guess.
SOOO , thats how they do it, I KNEW that guy was shady. :rofl:

to answer the original question.
Its a TRAP,, Dont fall for it... it wont be what you expect.
You could make reservations at a Hotel for the day AFTER you arrive, so that way at least you have an OUT the next day and are not trapped...
One night should be enough to give you an idea of how its going to go.
Dont expect her place to have the same amenities u are used to in a regular hotel. which IMHO, is NOT the idea of a vacation.
I like plenty of fresh Towels, fresh Sheets, Clean Shower, clean toilet, Plenty of TP, Clean Floors. etc etc.

Snowman
11-30-2010, 01:07 PM
She knows I am planing a trip back to the DR soon and she wants me to stay with her at her house.... other than only being able to have one chica at the place I lay my head for the night does this seem like a bad plan?

Well what it sounds and what it actually is are two different things.

I've had many of these offers over the years and only did it once and it wasn't nearly worth it. Cause now you living under their roof and thus under their rules so to speak. So don't expect to be able to go out and grab other Chicas. They will ask you for money for everything, food, drinks, laundry, hair, nails, spending money and it doesn't end and will cost you a small fortune. Plus the accommodations can be a lot less than what you normally settle for. Cause there is nothing like having to go to the bathroom in the middle of night in an outhouse if that is the setup. Or trying to be comfortable without any A/C.:eek:

My advice would thank her very much but you already got a place. That way you are free to come and go and do as you like and still bang her if you like. And still be further ahead in the money department.

Nakom
11-30-2010, 01:34 PM
Most of the responses are based on members experiences with thier chicas. No one knows your chica, your relationship, and your experiences with her.

The last non pro chica I shacked up for on a trip did not ask for money for food, drinks, laundry, hair, nails, or spending money. And the toto was free. I did pay for her food and drinks, but she never asked, and said thank you everytime.

My advice to you is to get your own place. Either a hotel or better yet a condo, villa, or apartment. Invite her stay with you for the week. You still get the same experience, and if things go bad or you want some alone time, you can ask her to leave, and there will be security around just in case. More than likely neither of those things will be an issue but you never know. If things go bad and you two have a blow-out in the barrio - big trouble for you. Besides, she would be more than happy to spend some time in a nice clean apartment with hot water and air conditioning.

If she is a non pro or a puta, paying her 1000rd per day in the form of a gift would be a good gesture. Tell her it is for the beauty salon, a new dress, and some min for her phone so she can keep in touch. She will accept it if you word it that way, and then both of you keep your respect.

funseeker
11-30-2010, 04:49 PM
It sounds like you would prefer to have the freedom of finding other girls and still have her.. only way to do that is tell her.

If you really like her enough to remain faithful, that's another story.

eastcoastallstar
11-30-2010, 05:15 PM
Thanks guys, great reply's so far. I am not looking for some one to tell me what I want to do, but rather help me way the pros and cons I might be overlooking. She lives in Sosua, no kids, no family, she is out there for work. I think the see her place and get a vibe for it is a Great idea! Of course I would toss her some cash and get her food whenever I eat, but think I would come out better off than if I buy my bed and pussy every night. Thinking about it now I will have to get a place at least for the first night and get a feel for it..... time to call NG

Get your own spot Dude, let her come stay with you.

Fuck that! I mean she could be harmless, but what about you drop your shit off, and go out on the town and the dirtbag from next door breaks into her place and steals all your shit?

Replaceable yes...but fucks up your vacay for a few days at least.

swiggy
11-30-2010, 05:27 PM
Like Nakom says everyones experience is different. I had a girl , she used to want to meet meet the airport and stay with her at her place and at first i thought it was cute and i didnt mind. I flew in to Santiago when she was with her family in Cotui and was going to meet her in Cotui. She was at the airport when i got there in a short skirt and high heels, she looked like she was going out to hit the stroll. I was a bit annoyed but didnt say anything. we visited her family, everything was ok but they wouldnt let me go anywhere alone. If i got in the car her brother in law would jump in. I stayed a few days and had plans to meet a friend in Santiago on Sunday and hang just me and him until Tuesday. I told her my flight was Sunday evening and she said she was going to go with me to the airport. "Buses dont run on Sunday night that late, how are you going to get home"? "Taxi" she said. Oh yeah, you asked me for money to get a bottle of soda last night, today you have $100 for a taxi? Her face dropped and she got upset. I should pay $100 so she can make sure I dont fuck anyone else? I got my bag packed and put it in the car and she got in the car like i never said anything. Now I'm furious, but i let her get away with everything else up to this point so it was my fault. She had good qualities including taking great care of me and catering to my every need all the time, which is what got her this far. I got her out of the car without raising my voice and left. I never hung out with her after that.

Moral of the story: Dont give any info because they will use it. Don't take any shit because they think you are going to keep taking it. Dont stay with them because it gives them too much control over your actions whether you know it or not. And always speak up for yourself the second you dont like what is going on.

Is your freedom for the time you are in Sosua worth the free place to stay? If you are not free to come and go it isnt free.

JuanElGriego
11-30-2010, 05:34 PM
Like Nakom says everyones experience is different. I had a girl , she used to want to meet meet the airport and stay with her at her place and at first i thought it was cute and i didnt mind. I flew in to Santiago when she was with her family in Cotui and was going to meet her in Cotui. She was at the airport when i got there in a short skirt and high heels, she looked like she was going out to hit the stroll. I was a bit annoyed but didnt say anything. we visited her family, everything was ok but they wouldnt let me go anywhere alone. If i got in the car her brother in law would jump in. I stayed a few days and had plans to meet a friend in Santiago on Sunday and hang just me and him until Tuesday. I told her my flight was Sunday evening and she said she was going to go with me to the airport. "Buses dont run on Sunday night that late, how are you going to get home"? "Taxi" she said. Oh yeah, you asked me for money to get a bottle of soda last night, today you have $100 for a taxi? Her face dropped and she got upset. I should pay $100 so she can make sure I dont fuck anyone else? I got my bag packed and put it in the car and she got in the car like i never said anything. Now I'm furious, but i let her get away with everything else up to this point so it was my fault. She had good qualities including taking great care of me and catering to my every need all the time, which is what got her this far. I got her out of the car without raising my voice and left. I never hung out with her after that.

Moral of the story: Dont give any info because they will use it. Don't take any shit because they think you are going to keep taking it. Dont stay with them because it gives them too much control over your actions whether you know it or not. And always speak up for yourself the second you dont like what is going on.

Is your freedom for the time you are in Sosua worth the free place to stay? If you are not free to come and go it isnt free.

Exactly. Absolutely nothing good can come from agreeing to stay at her place for your trip. You wanna spend a single day/night there just to get a 'living Dominicano' vibe or experience, i get that, but that's it. Have your own spot from your first to last day.

princepointe
11-30-2010, 06:30 PM

Great point but I think it needs to be clear if he wants to smash other chicks. If he wants to wife up then this isn't exactly a deterrent story. He may be ok with smashing just one. Army can you clear this up. Are you going to smash a bunch or are you cool with wifing up?

Maretti
11-30-2010, 06:35 PM

( info that I thought of after typing that but was to lazy to insert it so it sounds well: When her and I talk she has Never asked me for cash or any thing else, I plan on telling here I am coming a couple of days later than I actualy am so that I can have some fun and visit a couple of chicas from last time( in a diff city.))

Thanks guys BTW any one going to be dwn there the second week of December?
Even when I had my own hotel room, I stayed with a puta in her apartment for two nights (well, at the time stupid me thought she wasn't a puta anymore). I won't do it again. If she has a reason why she can't stay with me, I will sleep alone, which I prefer anyway.

By the way, why are you communicating with the putas? Sooner or later that's gonna bite you in the ass. Putas are good (I mean, excellent) for good, not string attached sex, but when you're done, move on and forget.

I speak Spanish and had communicated with a few of those ladies in the past; and even when my education (degree-wise) is not that high, I never got any meaningful communication out of them. All emails followed the same script: "how hard life was for them and that they needed money".

There was one bright side though, somehow they all fell in love with me. It must be my internal beauty because when I see myself in the mirror the only thing that comes out of my mouth is" "what in the hell happened to me!".

ArmyBen, don't forget that putas are more dangerous than those mofo you're shooting up in the battlefield.

Thanks for your service and be safe!

princepointe
11-30-2010, 06:44 PM
Even when I had my own hotel room, I stayed with a puta in her apartment for two nights (well, at the time stupid me thought she wasn't a puta anymore). I won't do it again. If she has a reason why she can't stay with me, I will sleep alone, which I prefer anyway.

By the way, why are you communicating with the putas? Sooner or later that's gonna bite you in the ass. Putas are good (I mean, excellent) for good, not string attached sex, but when you're done, move on and forget.

I speak Spanish and had communicated with a few of those ladies in the past; and even when my education (degree-wise) is not that high, I never got any meaningful communication out of them. All emails followed the same script: "how hard life was for them and that they needed money".

There was one bright side though, somehow they all fell in love with me. It must be my internal beauty because when I see myself in the mirror the only thing that comes out of my mouth is" "what in the hell happened to me!".

ArmyBen, don't forget that putas are more dangerous than those mofo you're shooting up in the battlefield.

Thanks for your service and be safe!

Many of us correspond with Chicas. For example, me and Getrhythm hung with one that was just as smart if not smarter than we are and we both hold several advance degrees. She would be banking if she was here. I never smashed her but we have very good conversations and interact well. I don't think that's a problem as long as you know how to not get hustled.

jacknback
11-30-2010, 07:08 PM
I just spent 5 days in the campo with a chick and it will never happen again.Like it was mentioned above,no A/C,not only no hot water but no running water in her house.You piss in a bucket at night so you don't kill yourself trying to find the outhouse in the dark as most of them only have electricity for a few hours a day,You "shower"out of a 5 gallon pail,if it rains you walk around in 3" of mud and you are never alone.Someone from the family keeps an eye on you at all times.I think I spent more money there than I do when I'm staying in Sosua alone.Every other minute its money for something.At first it doesn't seem like much,hell a few trips to the supermarcado and you can bust a couple hundred with no problem when your feeding the family.Oh by the way that doesn't include the "can I get my hair done?"can I get my nails done?""can I get a pedicure?"" can we go to a restaurante and I'll bring my whole family and the neighbors and you can pay?""can we put some gas in my brothers moto?"(notice the we starts coming out!) etc. etc. etc. ad infinum.
But who knows maybe you got one of the rich ones who has their own condo/apt/house with hot water,A/C,electricity and a real bathroom with a shower.
But don't worry,the amigas and the amigos and the tias and the tios and the neighbors all seem to show up whenever you bring back some food or beer.
Other than that give it a shot,you might get to be like me and say......Not her shes different!!
Hell guy spend your money the way you want to.Most of us had to learn all this stuff the hard way, and you know what.I still had a pretty good time even when we got to Sosua and in the condo I rented the drama went on untill I just took her and her suitcase out the front door.Then she thanked me for all the nice things
I did for her and her family by calling the police.
Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

Maretti
11-30-2010, 07:10 PM
Many of us correspond with Chicas. For example, me and Getrhythm hung with one that was just as smart if not smarter than we are and we both hold several advance degrees. She would be banking if she was here. I never smashed her but we have very good conversations and interact well. I don't think that's a problem as long as you know how to not get hustled.
It's not where you are but who you are, and I think that you said the same thing, with different words, in LoboNegro's thread.

I finally found the perfect solution: no contact whatsoever.

I know there are good women in DR, but I never met one in "the zone". I met one the last I was there through a guy I met on the bus ride back to Santo Domingo, but she's not a puta and a real doctor. She's over 30, never married, no kids, doesn't smoke or drink, live with her parents and has a Visa to visit USA. A real jackpot for whoever gets into her heart!

Kevy
11-30-2010, 07:10 PM
I just spent 5 days in the campo with a chick and it will never happen again.Like it was mentioned above,no A/C,not only no hot water but no running water in her house.You piss in a bucket at night so you don't kill yourself trying to find the outhouse in the dark as most of them only have electricity for a few hours a day,You "shower"out of a 5 gallon pail,if it rains you walk around in 3" of mud and you are never alone.Someone from the family keeps an eye on you at all times.I think I spent more money there than I do when I'm staying in Sosua alone.Every other minute its money for something.At first it doesn't seem like much,hell a few trips to the supermarcado and you can bust a couple hundred with no problem when your feeding the family.Oh by the way that doesn't include the "can I get my hair done?"can I get my nails done?""can I get a pedicure?"" can we go to a restaurante and I'll bring my whole family and the neighbors and you can pay?""can we put some gas in my brothers moto?"(notice the we starts coming out!) etc. etc. etc. ad infinum.
But who knows maybe you got one of the rich ones who has their own condo/apt/house with hot water,A/C,electricity and a real bathroom with a shower.
But don't worry,the amigas and the amigos and the tias and the tios and the neighbors all seem to show up whenever you bring back some food or beer.
Other than that give it a shot,you might get to be like me and say......Not her shes different!!
Hell guy spend your money the way you want to.Most of us had to learn all this stuff the hard way, and you know what.I still had a pretty good time even when we got to Sosua and in the condo I rented the drama went on untill I just took her and her suitcase out the front door.Then she thanked me for all the nice things
I did for her and her family by calling the police.
Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

That sounds like the best part of this story.

jacknback
11-30-2010, 08:08 PM
It was funny Kevy.She brought the Politur and I quickly came to realize that this was gonna go my way cause the cop who spoke English was giving her the look like yeh whatever.She told her story about how she expected at least 2000 pesos a day for the 9 days she was with me.I told my story about what had gone down and he just turned and told her to go home!
As she was walking away he tapped me on the shoulder and said "time to get a new one".and then told me to enjoy the rest of my time in his country.
Oh one other thing....he asked me if I really spent 5 days in a campo. I said yes and he just shook his head and said goodbye!

Kevy
11-30-2010, 08:10 PM
It was funny Kevy.She brought the Politur and I quickly came to realize that this was gonna go my way cause the cop who spoke English was giving her the look like yeh whatever.She told her story about how she expected at least 2000 pesos a day for the 9 days she was with me.I told my story about what had gone down and he just turned and told her to go home!
As she was walking away he tapped me on the shoulder and said "time to get a new one".and then told me to enjoy the rest of my time in his country.

At least you survived, under those conditions, i would have left after 1 day.

eastcoastallstar
11-30-2010, 09:20 PM
At least you survived, under those conditions, i would have left after 1 day.
Day 1?

Shit, when I discovered I had to piss in a bucket and shower out a bucket (While I had a pocket full of cash AND I'm on vacation)

DEUCES

JuanElGriego
11-30-2010, 09:37 PM
Day 1?

Shit, when I discovered I had to piss in a bucket and shower out a bucket (While I had a pocket full of cash AND I'm on vacation)

DUECES

;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RUSRxTpI80

:iconTU:

ArmyBen
11-30-2010, 09:40 PM
Great point but I think it needs to be clear if he wants to smash other chicks. If he wants to wife up then this isn't exactly a deterrent story. He may be ok with smashing just one. Army can you clear this up. Are you going to smash a bunch or are you cool with wifing up?

Warning Wishful thinking to follow, I know its dumb. A little back story on the situation. I met a chica in passions the first time I went to the Dr. she slipped me her number I called her got the voice mail, she tried calling me back from different numbers that I didn't recognize so I dodged them. Ended up back at passions her and I talked, I payed the salida took her to the hotel and fucked her more times than I can remember. I spent a couple days with her and E-mailed her when I left. When I came back to the Dr. a 2nd time I couldn't get a hold of her. Her friend found me tho, told me girl number one first went home to SD then was in Hati, then dead lol. So I took the friend (girl #2) back to the condo with me instead. She tells me the "You don't want girl number one you want me, because girl number one was a working girl in passions" I could kinda see her logic started smashing on her for free. then girl #1 showed up in clasicos one night.... Awkward.... the coconut tele told her I was in town. Girl #2 has a small break down... and leaves the disco... ( now at this point i should have seen pussy for pussy But... I went after her) I wont let a chick walk on me but I always try not to hurt ppl. So I hang out with chick #2 its the little things she would do that would impress me. She would make my bed when we woke up, she would cook me food, never ask for shit. Now that I have turned this into a partial frigin trip report.... fast forward to now. Now she is working in one of those clubs. which I'm really ok with I fuck chicas from there, but to wifie up with her now just seems.... different. I don't know if she will be the same chick. I'm not torn about wifieing up with the girl I knew I just don't know if she is the same chick. I wasn't planing on putting that all out there... but to ask for your guys thoughts with out sharing the facts was not fair.

:corky:

JuanElGriego
11-30-2010, 09:50 PM
I don't know if she will be the same chick. I'm not torn about wifieing up with the girl I knew I just don't know if she is the same chick.

This is where Psriches is supposed to come in with his "familiarity breeds contempt" line.

My .02 .... they change, you change, it's never really like it was when it was brand new. You can waste your time trying to relieve those original emotions or you can find a new chick(s) and have it come naturally.

Maretti
12-01-2010, 12:00 AM
Warning Wishful thinking to follow, I know its dumb. A little back story on the situation. I met a chica in passions the first time I went to the Dr. she slipped me her number I called her got the voice mail, she tried calling me back from different numbers that I didn't recognize so I dodged them. Ended up back at passions her and I talked, I payed the salida took her to the hotel and fucked her more times than I can remember. I spent a couple days with her and E-mailed her when I left. When I came back to the Dr. a 2nd time I couldn't get a hold of her. Her friend found me tho, told me girl number one first went home to SD then was in Hati, then dead lol. So I took the friend (girl #2) back to the condo with me instead. She tells me the "You don't want girl number one you want me, because girl number one was a working girl in passions" I could kinda see her logic started smashing on her for free. then girl #1 showed up in clasicos one night.... Awkward.... the coconut tele told her I was in town. Girl #2 has a small break down... and leaves the disco... ( now at this point i should have seen pussy for pussy But... I went after her) I wont let a chick walk on me but I always try not to hurt ppl. So I hang out with chick #2 its the little things she would do that would impress me. She would make my bed when we woke up, she would cook me food, never ask for shit. Now that I have turned this into a partial frigin trip report.... fast forward to now. Now she is working in one of those clubs. which I'm really ok with I fuck chicas from there, but to wifie up with her now just seems.... different. I don't know if she will be the same chick. I'm not torn about wifieing up with the girl I knew I just don't know if she is the same chick. I wasn't planing on putting that all out there... but to ask for your guys thoughts with out sharing the facts was not fair.

I don't see anything wrong with your story. Thanks for sharing.

Just do what makes you feel good, as long as you don't have to compromise anything. When and if things start to stray away from your comfort zone, bail out.

As JuanElGriego said, they do change. I met my (I should say our) girl in November. She was shy and introverted, by the time I went back in April, she was an outgoing, hardcore puta. I had the chance of bailing out before I saw her that second time but I stayed on the line one second too long...when I shouldn't have been making the call in the first placel!

Peace, beers and mucho toto...without drama!!!

swiggy
12-01-2010, 12:24 AM

You are already having doubts and you are not there yet, bad sign. My girl wasn't a puta, just a regular girl from campo, she was 21. when i say she took great care of me this is how it went. In the morning she woke me up after she made my breakfast and coffee. my clothes were layed out and there was no hot water but she heated water on the stove and put it in a bucket in the bathroom. She would ask me what i wanted first shower, fuck or eat. You shower with a bucket there same as Jack did, but she would stand there and pour the water over my head with a little pot. She was an excellent cook and she made me pineapple juice from a whole pineapple one morning. Sex was off the hook as much as i could handle and she took it in the ass and liked it. Cleaned my clothes every night after i went to sleep. Everyone in her family was nice, no one tried to rip me off and no one asked me for money. we bought a bunch of groceries when we visited her mom but that was it.

Let me tell you Ben I didn't think twice when I left, she was done and I wasn't coming back because all those things were great but she was still making all the decisions. If I don't control my own vacation and make the decisions as good as it is I'm not happy.

princepointe
12-01-2010, 12:25 AM
This is where Psriches is supposed to come in with his "familiarity breeds contempt" line.

My .02 .... they change, you change, it's never really like it was when it was brand new. You can waste your time trying to relieve those original emotions or you can find a new chick(s) and have it come naturally.

I agree. I think these girls change when they work in a place like this where they're getting influenced by the ideas and opinions of others similar to what we do here. I've seen it a million times with chicks in strip clubs here. They start as a shy college girl and turn into a hardcore club rat. Not saying that happens to all of them but the environment has it's influences. That made me think of something. Watch the conversation between the girls at about 1:05 regarding catching feelings for clients

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pza5_KcNt64&feature=related

JD426
12-01-2010, 12:28 AM

What Juan said.
Trying to relive those moments as they were then, is like a Heroin addict trying to get the First High again, Its not gonna happen no matter how much of the drug he does.
You can move on to something New and experience that brand new all over again. Thats the only way to get that same first "high" that you seek.
Trying to go back never works out the same as the memory.
We have all seen them change in time spans as short as a couple months .

hugrad95a
12-01-2010, 12:30 AM
Day 1?

DEUCES

http://l.yimg.com/k/im_siggRJT9J8UJBkq1OXEjOJlkGg---y626-x495-q75-n0/omg/us/img/b3/6a/1606957449_2548593162.jpg

hugrad95a
12-01-2010, 12:37 AM
I agree. I think these girls change when they work in a place like this where they're getting influenced by the ideas and opinions of others similar to what we do here. I've seen it a million times with chicks in strip clubs here. They start as a shy college girl and turn into a hardcore club rat. Not saying that happens to all of them but the environment has it's influences. That made me think of something. Watch the conversation between the girls at about 1:05 regarding catching feelings for clients

YouTube - My Boyfriend, The Sex Tourist (Venezuela) Part 5 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pza5_KcNt64&feature=related)

The Dude Bob looked like Andy Reid....

princepointe
12-01-2010, 12:40 AM

Dog I said the same thing. lol. If you watch the whole thing he kinda talks like him also.

gdogg
12-01-2010, 06:17 AM

Dog I said the same thing. lol. If you watch the whole thing he kinda talks like him also.

Maybe it was this dude...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tBoIsEBkh8

:lol:

Nakom
12-01-2010, 10:53 AM

Well you must not have talked to very many chicas. Just about every puta I talked to was just as smart if not smarter than you two clowns combined :)

Getryhthm's dergree must be in advanced alcoholism, and you have a PhD in pickin' up fat chicks.

Es broma mis amigos. :)

Bhutto,BhuttoGolly
12-01-2010, 11:30 AM
Oh one other thing....he asked me if I really spent 5 days in a campo. I said yes and he just shook his head and said goodbye!

She wanted 10,000 pesos for the "authentic Dominican poverty experience"?!?
LOL!!! That's awesome. And like the cops were going to make you pay her! LMAO

princepointe
12-01-2010, 01:31 PM
Well you must not have talked to very many chicas. Just about every puta I talked to was just as smart if not smarter than you two clowns combined :)

Getryhthm's dergree must be in advanced alcoholism, and you have a PhD in pickin' up fat chicks.

If she can't beat you in an eating contest then she get's no pesos. lol

jacknback
12-01-2010, 07:10 PM

This is fucking beautiful!!!I really am laughing my ass off.

DaDreadXL
12-03-2010, 04:43 PM
please brotha do not stay at her place. Sometimes you hear good stories and sometimes you will hear bad stories, you do not want to be the one telling the bad story. i go to dr every 3 months. i have women in dr whom i can stay with for free, as in i do not have to pay for hotel but you still gotta buy her food and stuff for the house. stay at an hotel and have her over and tell her to bring a friend for a happy hour, trust me she will not mind. also keep in mind that your not the olny american she's talking to, where did you meet her??? on the strip. also what about when you want some new azz, they are hard to cut lose when you have them thinking that you are there just for them.. keep in mind what they are.. have a good time and have a happy hour with her, if you don't i will... and don't send her any money, just maybe $70. the month before you come.. and stop talking to her so much, call her maybe once every 2 weeks...

gdogg
12-04-2010, 08:34 AM
...and don't send her any money, just maybe $70. the month before you come.. and stop talking to her so much, call her maybe once every 2 weeks...

What's the $70 for?
:confused:

MrHappy
12-04-2010, 12:20 PM
You are already having doubts and you are not there yet, bad sign. My girl wasn't a puta, just a regular girl from campo, she was 21. when i say she took great care of me this is how it went. In the morning she woke me up after she made my breakfast and coffee. my clothes were layed out and there was no hot water but she heated water on the stove and put it in a bucket in the bathroom. She would ask me what i wanted first shower, fuck or eat. You shower with a bucket there same as Jack did, but she would stand there and pour the water over my head with a little pot. She was an excellent cook and she made me pineapple juice from a whole pineapple one morning. Sex was off the hook as much as i could handle and she took it in the ass and liked it. Cleaned my clothes every night after i went to sleep. Everyone in her family was nice, no one tried to rip me off and no one asked me for money. we bought a bunch of groceries when we visited her mom but that was it.

Let me tell you Ben I didn't think twice when I left, she was done and I wasn't coming back because all those things were great but she was still making all the decisions. If I don't control my own vacation and make the decisions as good as it is I'm not happy.

Just out of curiosity, how long do you think that would last? The rest of your life? 10 years? A year? A month?

I got news for ya, Dorothy. That's only the first act. Starting with the second act, it starts getting ugly.

princepointe
12-04-2010, 02:50 PM
Just out of curiosity, how long do you think that would last? The rest of your life? 10 years? A year? A month?

I got news for ya, Dorothy. That's only the first act. Starting with the second act, it starts getting ugly.

Fuck you guys are so pessimistic. Let the guy have his fantasy. Damn. lol

jacknback
12-04-2010, 08:03 PM

hey,he's going to do it anyway.
Even if we told him that everyone who ever shacked up with a DR chica was killed in their sleep he would still do what he's gonna do.
Almost all of us,if not all,learned the hard way.

ArmyBen
12-05-2010, 01:50 AM
Don't get me wrong being in my line of work, and having been to war a couple of times there is probably only one person I totally trust. However I can understand wanting something to work out. If you base everything from past experiences with out trying to change the result you would never have progress. For instance some one tries to build something to let people fly like a bird and it dose not work but crashes. If everyone looked at that and said well i guess people cant fly, no sense trying, we would not have airplanes. Thank goodness some one said I can make that work I wont fail where others did mine will not crash! I'm sure a lot of people got hurt but there is always that one....

In closing, Trust no one, and learn from other peoples planes, but only worry about yours. Is the way I look at life. :wink:

GrandePadre
12-05-2010, 02:32 AM
Prince, That was a good video series. I ended up watching all 5 parts. It was enlightening.

MrHappy
12-05-2010, 07:01 AM

Aw, c'mon, you know me, Mr. Tellitlikeitis, without all the flowers and shit. :lol:

bluemiata
12-05-2010, 08:01 PM
Dont give any info because they will use it. Don't take any shit because they think you are going to keep taking it. Dont stay with them because it gives them too much control over your actions whether you know it or not. And always speak up for yourself the second you dont like what is going on.

the best general life advice i've heard, profound man

naptime
12-05-2010, 10:23 PM
Don't get me wrong being in my line of work, and having been to war a couple of times there is probably only one person I totally trust. However I can understand wanting something to work out. If you base everything from past experiences with out trying to change the result you would never have progress. For instance some one tries to build something to let people fly like a bird and it dose not work but crashes. If everyone looked at that and said well i guess people cant fly, no sense trying, we would not have airplanes. Thank goodness some one said I can make that work I wont fail where others did mine will not crash! I'm sure a lot of people got hurt but there is always that one....

In closing, Trust no one, and learn from other peoples planes, but only worry about yours. Is the way I look at life. :wink:

to some extent, i agree with this way of thinking.

however... what i dont agree with....

if you already had your mind made up to begin with, then why the fuck waste everybody's time asking for advice that you have no intention of heeding anyway?

what the fuck.

naptime
12-05-2010, 10:27 PM

he's the one that asked for the boards advice

i get so fucking sick of people asking should i do this or should i do that.

then a shit ton of people take time out of thier day to give someone advice. REAL WORLD advice from REAL EXPERIENCES. and in the end they say, oh thanks, but im gonna do what i wanna do anyway.

and to top it off, i get sick to my fucking stomach when i see guys jump in and say shit like this. raggin on guys for giving people the advice they asked for. telling people to let him live his fantasy.

what the fuck. he ASKED for the advice !!

he didnt say .. hey guys here is what im gonna do. can you all tell me its a great idea, even if its not. just lie to me and say it is, because thats what i want to hear.

no, he didnt. he asked for advice. and he got it.

why jump in and protect him from the information he asked for? or get on the guys that offered it.

maybe i'm having my period today. i dont know. but i do know that threads like this lately just piss me off.

later. im going to play my guitar now. :mad:

curiousdude
12-05-2010, 11:32 PM
I say go for it! And I say that since it appears you're going to do it anyway, but maybe you should check threads started by a guy named Roy here, who did an "experiment" and enlightened the rest of us with his findings. Sounds like you are maybe going to do some kind of Grand Experiment No. 2. If that is the case, let us know how it goes. We will all be well entertained if not educated.

Proceed at your own risk. And let us know how it goes. ;)

ArmyBen
12-05-2010, 11:37 PM
to some extent, i agree with this way of thinking.

however... what i dont agree with....

if you already had your mind made up to begin with, then why the fuck waste everybody's time asking for advice that you have no intention of heeding anyway?

what the fuck.

Hey Nap, What I was asking for was advice on a particular situation.. advice that I have decided to take I never even took into account that her standard of living and mine might be TOTALLY different. So now I figure I will get a room at NG and check my chicks place out maybe spend a night there but have all my stuff at my place. I'm young and nieave some times its nice to have a place where friends can help me see all the aspects.

My post where I talk about planes was about relationships not living arrangements. My chick has asked me what we are and where the relationship is going and I have told her strait up That I value the time her and I spend together greatly. That when I am there she makes me very happy, but we live in two different worlds.

In the past I have crashed relationships because of what other people have said or what they think.. I don't think anyone should do that.

I'm not sure if I am articulating this well enough but if it doesn't make sense PM me and I'll try harder.

malescan
12-05-2010, 11:56 PM
Do what ya want...ya will anyways!

Klockman
12-05-2010, 11:58 PM
I say go for it! And I say that since it appears you're going to do it anyway, but maybe you should check threads started by a guy named Roy here, who did an "experiment" and enlightened the rest of us with his findings. Sounds like you are maybe going to do some kind of Grand Experiment No. 2. If that is the case, let us know how it goes. We will all be well entertained if not educated.

Hey! I read that somewhere myself....

curiousdude
12-06-2010, 10:27 AM
....So now I figure I will get a room at NG and check my chicks place out maybe spend a night there but have all my stuff at my place....

Much better idea than your original one.

DCIronman
12-06-2010, 08:36 PM

AWW DAMN!!!!

Not another experiment.:rolleyes: Well, if we learned anything from the last one, it's this:

*If you're a monger who unnecessarily demeans chicas with silly, self serving experiments, then you should stock up on Immodium.

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/2500/Diarrhea--2990.jpg

You're gonna need it.:lol::lol::lol:

TONYTNT40
12-06-2010, 10:26 PM
AWW DAMN!!!!

Not another experiment.:rolleyes: Well, if we learned anything from the last one, it's this:

*If you're a monger who unnecessarily demeans chicas with silly, self serving experiments, then you should stock up on Immodium.

Click to see pic (http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/2500/Diarrhea--2990.jpg)

You're gonna need it.:lol::lol::lol:
Thats if he's lucky, these chica's arent chemist, and Roy was extremely lucky that girl didnt poison him with something lethal.

DMV
12-06-2010, 11:03 PM
Just when I thought it was safe to start voting for report of the year!!!

GrandePadre
12-06-2010, 11:27 PM
I didn't think about that DMV, this has potential to be the report of the year. ArmyBen, go for it, stay with her and PLEASE give us a TR!

gdogg
12-07-2010, 05:34 AM
I didn't think about that DMV, this has potential to be the report of the year. ArmyBen, go for it, stay with her and PLEASE give us a TR!

I agree. Newbies will learn from reading it, and old heads will be entertained and possibly learn something as well. I know I'll be looking forward to it. Take some meds for your system, living in the campo may not be good for your digestive system. Go Ben, GO!!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/34444c69b4b4274cb.gif