PDA

View Full Version : Bored out of my mind here...........

JDR
04-17-2005, 06:17 PM
I walk over to The Palace and at night there are 12 people in the Penthouse having a barbi que, so I eat something.

During the day, there are maybe 5 guys at Passions hanging out. Over by the Four Roses there might be 4 or more guys there. I walk down the street at night and there might be a few 100 chicas out.

Bored, I am, so bored......

BrooklynBeas
04-17-2005, 06:24 PM
u know its not nice to brag.... because soon you will be home... u will find a new job with 2 weeks vacation and you will really be miserable... thats when the payback starts :twisted:

JDR
04-17-2005, 06:27 PM
u know its not nice to brag.... because soon you will be home... u will find a new job with 2 weeks vacation and you will really be miserable... thats when the payback starts :twisted:

I am in my 250 dollar apartment waiting for my girl to cook a shrimp dish for dinner. I am on the internet. For 5 years I played and had fun. Its work time. Its not payback, but its checkout time.

Kevy
04-17-2005, 06:27 PM
I walk over to The Palace and at night there are 12 people in the Penthouse having a barbi que, so I eat something.

During the day, there are maybe 5 guys at Passions hanging out. Over by the Four Roses there might be 4 or more guys there. I walk down the street at night and there might be a few 100 chicas out.

Bored, I am, so bored......

I hope it is still this boring next week.

JDR
04-17-2005, 06:28 PM
It should be as boring then. We were bored so three of us walked over to M and M and got massages. Onto Passions where there were 5 of us and I had coffee. That new restaurant has fast service and good food.

BrooklynBeas
04-17-2005, 06:29 PM
Jim you have internet connection in your house>?

JDR
04-17-2005, 06:31 PM
Jim you have internet connection in your house>?
Yes I do. I am drinking Ice Tea now. I have electric about 20 hours a day.

BrooklynBeas
04-17-2005, 07:21 PM
your big time! :D

JDR
04-17-2005, 07:56 PM
I am waiting for my Lobster and Shrimp dinner prepared in my apartment. 6 people only 20 bucks. Same stuff at Mora Mai maybe 140 dollars.

gdogg
04-17-2005, 09:01 PM
I am waiting for my Lobster and Shrimp dinner prepared in my apartment. 6 people only 20 bucks. Same stuff at Mora Mai maybe 140 dollars.

Actually, it would be closer to $200.

JDR
04-18-2005, 09:07 AM
After dinner I was bored as usual so I took a walk. Jayman and El Drunko was raing Hell at The Palace. Monica gave me a massage and BBBJ again. Same old shit.

D_W_
04-18-2005, 10:20 AM
After dinner I was bored as usual so I took a walk. Jayman and El Drunko was raing Hell at The Palace. Monica gave me a massage and BBBJ again. Same old shit.

They're staying at the palace?

JDR
04-18-2005, 10:42 AM

They're staying at the palace?

Palace Sold Out, they are at Europa.

gdogg
04-18-2005, 04:27 PM

You may need to check out early. I know you're bored as hell!! Check and see if someone wants to do a real "road trip". You need to get out of that town for a couple of days.

BrooklynBeas
04-18-2005, 05:45 PM

You may need to check out early. I know you're bored as hell!! Check and see if someone wants to do a real "road trip". You need to get out of that town for a couple of days.

Yeah go to La Romana and get a bbbj from someone... You can be the first to post a report on this place...

Hemp
09-26-2006, 10:15 PM
didnt someone post a report recently about sosua boredem...

:rofl: riiiiight.

Citynights
09-26-2006, 10:23 PM
sousa boring:dontknow: .....NOT!!!
I have less than three months to go...
14 days and nights...
:boobies: :clap: :seetits: :quicky: :la: :facial: :bukkake: :eldrunko: :cigar: :jayman:

I can rest when I get home...

Hemp
09-26-2006, 10:47 PM
sousa boring:dontknow: .....NOT!!!
I have less than three months to go...
14 days and nights...
:boobies: :clap: :seetits: :quicky: :la: :facial: :bukkake: :eldrunko: :cigar: :jayman:

I can rest when I get home...

i have about 3 months also...:(

cant wait...:o