PDA

View Full Version : I was in Sosua Nov 18-22

UrbanNerd
11-30-2010, 11:47 AM
Seemed like "status quo" to me. As far as the wall at Latino's, it is actually a good addition. You don't have to run for cover when it rains. Let me just say this...

Classico's is a NIGHTCLUB. The gov't cannot just stop their business so I would just pay the 100 pesos and pick a chick from Classico's.

I don't see the issue.

Apos
11-30-2010, 02:17 PM
Thanks for the news.

I'm a little confused what the new wall at Sosua Life, Latinos is the glassed in bar at the back, has to do with protecting us from the rain?

Also, The government in the DR can and in the past, in both Sosua and Boca Chica for example, has shut down bars and clubs as it saw fit.

Not saying that they will but...

Snowman
11-30-2010, 02:23 PM
Also, The government in the DR can and in the past, in both Sosua and Boca Chica for example, has shut down bars and clubs as it saw fit.

Not saying that they will but...They did close down a ton of bars and clubs in Boca Chica though a lot of it was due to upaid taxes to the government etc etc.

Seville
11-30-2010, 03:31 PM
Merengue Bar now has red cloth "drapes" covering the front. Have to wait and see what they do after the 3rd as far as the chicas go.

UrbanNerd
11-30-2010, 04:55 PM
Oh yeah....

During my stay (11/18-11/22) the exchange rate was 37-to-1 which means the street guys gave 36-to-1. Not bad at all.

A couple of those nights, we would head over to the bars that were across the street from Classico's/Latino's. It seems like those bars require the chicas to be on good behavior which is OK in my book. I could catch the NBA game, the College Football game, watch Paul Williams get KTFO and head across the street and pick up a chica from Classico's.

Now something I did notice. I did not see/hear chicas leaving New Garden at all times of the night BUT I did see a bunch of chicas leave once we grabbed our breakfast at New Garden. Seems to me that there were more "toda noches" (including my chica..lol) going on.