PDA

View Full Version : Should you lie to the chicas?

funseeker
12-02-2010, 08:40 AM
Split from here

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=314468

Personally I have never done this. But I know 1 member that use this as a strategy when mongering, and several others have posted about it on this board.

Pretend to have feelings right back. Pretend to be sucked in by her pretending to have feelings for you. Talk about being in love, possible marriage, keeping in touch, visiting soon, maybe she could come visit you. Then hit the plane and never talk to her again. Give her fake contact info.

"If your gonna play the game boy, you got to learn to play it right". Kenny Rogers.

You do this, and youre going to have more than drama, youre gonna get HURT..and Bad.. I have never advocated lying to them. Playing the game and Lying are completely different things.
They feel they are allowed to pretend to have feelings, its the fantasy you are paying for , but it you LIE to them and "dangle" sugarplum visions of Visas , they will turn your world upside down from 2000 miles away when they realize it was all bullshit just to get some free pussy.

I agree.. why is this strategy even necessary?
You are creating DRAMA for yourself.

Is it because people need that extra GFE?: Totally insane.

Q: What do we mongers want? A: Lots of pussy

This can be accomplished be being straight forward and honest.
Let them know you are a "player"... sure you can treat them fine when you are with them, and thats it! There are plenty of them who will accept
this and if not.. move on.

Jimmydr
12-02-2010, 08:42 AM
It will always come back to you, maybe create a shit load of problems.

JD426
12-02-2010, 10:42 AM
The Visa thing and promising marriage is obvious, just dont do it unless you are serious, or At least lay out a time plan to get to know each other better, like 1- 2 years. If you promise her in a couple months, you are either a bold faced liar, or a complete idiot and she probably knows you better than you know yourself.
The exclusivity thing is a much tougher subject.. Obviously they know the lifestyle we were/ are leading when we met them. That should not have been a Secret.
The question is CAN she accept it or is she going to try to change you ? She is there , you are here. You cant possibly expect her to be 100% faithful, so why tell her you will be ?
But its probably the first thing they will try to convince you of.
A true Latina will respect your space, as long as you dont throw it in her face that you may have another on the side here and there. Heck I know a guy who is MARRIED and his wife even used to buy the Airline tickets for our group, and she would tell us to have a good time and be safe and drop him off off at my building at 4 am on our way to the airport. And thats an American Latina....And she is hot too..

Nakom
12-02-2010, 10:43 AM
I thought mongering was a simple transaction - money for toto.

So it is ok for a puta to lie and decieve a gringo to try and get free money (WU), but it is not ok for a gringo to lie and decieve a puta to try and get free toto?

If she plays the game with you, but you are better at it (smarter) than she is, I don't see any moral problem with that.

Now, if she is not playing games with you (ie: a non-pro that really likes you) then I would have a problem with doing something like that. But a Sosua hardcore hustling pro - "what's good for the goose, is good for the gander".

Disclaimer - I have never done this, these are just my opinions.

Jimmydr
12-02-2010, 10:44 AM

So it is ok for a puta to lie and decieve a gringo to try and get free money (WU), but it is not ok for a gringo to lie and decieve a puta to try and get free toto?

If you don't mind trouble, go for it but I never lie and they don't usually lie to me. I pay, we do our thing and we part company.

Nakom
12-02-2010, 10:57 AM
If you don't mind trouble, go for it but I never lie and they don't usually lie to me. I pay, we do our thing and we part company.

Are we talking about the morality of the situation or the drama that may or may not insue?

In Sosua, you can be totally honest with a puta, she can be totally honest with you, you play, you pay, you move on. But wait - there can still be a ton of drama the next day and for the rest of your trip. Why - because she is trying to keep you for her own, make more pesos, and possibly set you up for WU. If they play the game with you, then I say play it right back.

Jimmydr
12-02-2010, 10:59 AM
Are we talking about the morality of the situation or the drama that may or may not insue?

In Sosua, you can be totally honest with a puta, she can be totally honest with you, you play, you pay, you move on. But wait - there can still be a ton of drama the next day and for the rest of your trip. Why - because she is trying to keep you for her own, make more pesos, and possibly set you up for WU. If they play the game with you, then I say play it right back.

I never had any issues over the 10 years that I ran wild in Sosua. Some guys think they are so special that hookers can quit hooking and then they find out the facts.

Nakom
12-02-2010, 11:11 AM
Some guys are so acustomed to pay for play they have no clue about real attraction or interaction with women.

Jimmydr
12-02-2010, 11:12 AM
Some guys are so acustomed to pay for play they have no clue about real attraction or interaction with women.

And some guys know so much about interaction that they prefer to just pay and be done with it.

ElPlomero
12-02-2010, 11:16 AM
Everybody does what they do for their own reasons.

Some people are nuts by almost everyone on the board's definition. You can't rationalize other guys thoughts and action, especially when women and sex are involved.

We can all go back and forth about how guys monger and what they are looking for, but in the final analysis... we are all different and like/need diferent things.

Personally, I find no problem in playing a player.

Also, from a perspective of logic... you can tell any chica that you like her and are open to a long term relationship, because everyone knows some hardcore monger who has decided to settle down with someone special.

Most of the time it doesn't work, but sometimes it does.

No matter the chica, saying that you're open to a LTR with the right person isn't lying, even if you're only open 1% to the idea. Even if it's only .000000001%.

It's up to her to be that one in a billion. Or not.

My 2 cents.

JD426
12-02-2010, 11:21 AM
And some guys know so much about interaction that they prefer to just pay and be done with it.

Some guys will go so far as to pretend not to understand Spanish, just so they dont have to listen to all the bullshit problems and requests for this and that. Thats not lying, thats an example of playing the game.

Jimmydr
12-02-2010, 11:23 AM
So you tell a chica that she is your novia so you can save some money and guess what, when you are out with another chica, she sees you and she explodes on you.

People keep bumping into people in these places. To me, its not worth it.

Si_Poppi
12-02-2010, 11:26 AM
There are lies and then there are despicable lies.

Lies to flatter her to get her in a good mood are akin to lies from her to try and get a good tip.
No harm, no foul.

Lies to deceive emotions and mislead lives are another matter.
Yes what's bad for the goose is bad for the gander but I would hope that most mongers do not limit their honour to that of a Sosua hooker struggling to survive on the streets in the DR. :rolleyes:

JuanElGriego
12-02-2010, 11:29 AM

The difference is in the consequences. A puta trying to play you with te amo/long game type bullshit will never face any consequences. Maybe you won't fuck her anymore or tell your buddies she's full of shit and not to mess with her but nothing more than that.

A monger on the other hand playing with a chica's head might really have to deal with some shit. You're on their grounds. That means her finding out you're "a liar" (even if she was playing you too) or her finding out you fucked her sister/cousin whatever maybe, could mean some shit for you. It's nothing for them to flip and have a local tiguere looking for you if they feel you've humiliated them.

I've partaken in this dangerous game a couple times but i'm well aware of the consequences and anyone else doing it should be to. After you know the risks, it's your call.

Nakom
12-02-2010, 11:33 AM
I never had any issues over the 10 years that I ran wild in Sosua.Some guys think they are so special that hookers can quit hooking and then they find out the facts.

JD426 and I talked with a long time Sosua provider who was married to a Canadian for 3 years (she is educated and her english is perfect). She told us that any monger that has been to Sosua more than once in a year has a reputation and just about every 'local' puta knows if you are a sucker or not. They target and prey on potential WU suckers.

Jimmy - From your comment above I am asuming you got suckered in once and then figured out the facts? Tell us your story.

lobonegro
12-02-2010, 11:33 AM
I never had any issues over the 10 years that I ran wild in Sosua. Some guys think they are so special that hookers can quit hooking and then they find out the facts.

It really depends on the chica and what she wants for her life....

curiousdude
12-02-2010, 11:34 AM

I don't see how this could ever happen. If you are both initially honest in a pay for play situation, and then she tries to set you up for the long game, either you see it for what it is, and get rid of her, or you don't. If you don't get rid of her, then what? You counter her attempt to exploit you by tricking you into paying WU with your own attempt to trick her into believing you are serious about a real relationship with her, dangle a visa, etc.? Either way, it should end rather quickly, as she will doubtless expect you to support her once you make such a commitment, even if she doubts your sincerity and is just demanding WU or other consideration as insurance against your claim.

I doubt it would be easy to find a chica who would permit you to keep coming back on trips and NEVER pay her, just on the promise that you are serious about her and will marry her, get her a visa, etc. If you can do that, of course she will think it is logical you would support her right away. And if you don't, then obviously you are a liar, and she would move on.

I believe there may indeed be WU suckers, who maybe think they are winning the game by dangling a visa or other longterm promises they never plan to keep, but don't realize the chicas have, at best, simply hedged their bets by demanding WU to "support" them in the meantime, and at worst, these chicas only pretended to believe their WU providers were sincere, knowing all along it is just a sucker's game and they, the chicas, are on the winning side.

Do you know anyone, really, who successfully got completely free pussy, time after time, on trip after trip, with a chica, by promising a committed, longterm relationship? I doubt it. But I am all ears. I can imagine how someone might trick a chica into doing it once, on one trip, but these chicas live in the here and now and are all about the short term. You wouldn't be able to repeat, and you'd better be careful returning to the same place around the same chica, if you do that.

So, I think there is no sense trying to play these kinds of games with chicas (especially since it is just plain wrong to begin with, and that matters to me) as otherwise it would always end in either parting ways or WU novio-hood. It always makes sense to just part ways right away if she's not down for pay for play, or if she starts to be too greedy or play the WU game.

On the other hand, longterm pay for play, with favoritas, in a less formal kind of exchange - pay for dinner, buy gifts, instead of giving them cash for every time you bang them - can work with some chicas. But just so long as you are honest, never promise anything you can't or won't deliver, and never send them a dime from afar, but only pay for stuff while you are with her.

JD426
12-02-2010, 11:37 AM
I dont want to blow up Nakoms M O as I think he is doing research for his upcoming Trip Report , but I think he is playing devils advocate just a little. I have my reasons for saying that. :rofl:
A certain chica laid it all out for him couple times already,once on the last trip, and she had my full attention. This chica is smart as a whip ,speaks english better than many guys on this board. Had a BF who recently fucked her over so she was PISSED , willing to share the story. That was her mantra "dont lie to me, or I will fuck up your shit" and she laid it all out, how she could do it .

edit,
oops... didnt see your post, great minds think alike... It was her Canadian husband ?,... I thought it was her longtime BF... my mistake...
she is a fascinating Chica. I really like her...Mutual respect..she is the perfect example of a chica who can fuck up someones shit, real fast.

Nakom
12-02-2010, 11:40 AM
So you tell a chica that she is your novia so you can save some money and guess what, when you are out with another chica, she sees you and she explodes on you.

People keep bumping into people in these places. To me, its not worth it.

There is a big difference between telling a girl she is your novia and then smashing other putas in the same town on the same trip, and telling her she is your novia and only smashing her for your entire trip. One is playing the game, and the other is just plain stupid.

Jimmydr
12-02-2010, 11:40 AM
There is a big difference between telling a girl she is your novia and then smashing other putas in the same town on the same trip, and telling her she is your novia and only smashing her for your entire trip. One is playing the game, and the other is just plain stupid.

I have seen it all over the past 8 years.

JuanElGriego
12-02-2010, 11:44 AM
Do you know anyone, really, who successfully got completely free pussy, time after time, on trip after trip, with a chica, by promising a committed, longterm relationship? I doubt it. But I am all ears. I can imagine how someone might trick a chica into doing it once, on one trip

I've found that you can successfully pull this off for up to 3 trips if the chick is sufficiently on your jock.

After that it's shit or get off the toilet time.

Nakom
12-02-2010, 11:44 AM
I don't see how this could ever happen. If you are both initially honest in a pay for play situation, and then she tries to set you up for the long game, either you see it for what it is, and get rid of her, or you don't. If you don't get rid of her, then what? You counter her attempt to exploit you by tricking you into paying WU with your own attempt to trick her into believing you are serious about a real relationship with her, dangle a visa, etc.? Either way, it should end rather quickly, as she will doubtless expect you to support her once you make such a commitment, even if she doubts your sincerity and is just demanding WU or other consideration as insurance against your claim.

I doubt it would be easy to find a chica who would permit you to keep coming back on trips and NEVER pay her, just on the promise that you are serious about her and will marry her, get her a visa, etc. If you can do that, of course she will think it is logical you would support her right away. And if you don't, then obviously you are a liar, and she would move on.

I believe there may indeed be WU suckers, who maybe think they are winning the game by dangling a visa or other longterm promises they never plan to keep, but don't realize the chicas have, at best, simply hedged their bets by demanding WU to "support" them in the meantime, and at worst, these chicas only pretended to believe their WU providers were sincere, knowing all along it is just a sucker's game and they, the chicas, are on the winning side.

Do you know anyone, really, who successfully got completely free pussy, time after time, on trip after trip, with a chica, by promising a committed, longterm relationship? I doubt it. But I am all ears. I can imagine how someone might trick a chica into doing it once, on one trip, but these chicas live in the here and now and are all about the short term. You wouldn't be able to repeat, and you'd better be careful returning to the same place around the same chica, if you do that.

No I don't, and I can't believe that would ever happen. This example is talking about a one trip senario. Like I said in my first post - once you get on the plane you forget all about her - and give bogus contact information.

And before everyone gets on the "hate on Nakom" train - I have never done this, I am only speaking hypothetically.

ElPlomero
12-02-2010, 11:48 AM
If any of what came after my post was directed at me...

I never said anything about promises.

All I said was that you don't have to close the door completely.

They can be allowed to try to get you interested in them long term.

I don't think that's lying nor fucking with them.

It's their choice.

For practical, as well as moral reasons... I don't believe in promising something that you can't or won't deliver.

Nakom
12-02-2010, 11:49 AM

You must read lots of trip reports like the rest of us. It happens all the time! Especially with newbies.

Nakom
12-02-2010, 11:57 AM
Personally, I don't think local Tigers give a flying fuck about puta / gringo interactions. Unless you physically harm a girl, insult or embarrass them, or do something that messes with their business or ability to make money, they will leave you alone.

I think they are way to 'macho' to care about some putas problems. They are hustlers too, and know that games get played all the time.

curiousdude
12-02-2010, 12:00 PM
You must read lots of trip reports like the rest of us. It happens all the time! Espically with newbies.

Maybe I didn't say it clearly enough. What I meant was I don't see how this could ever happen on more than a very short-term basis. It could never last - a monger and a chica both trying to manipulate each other in that way...eventually, and very soon, one or both would give up on the effort, or WU noviohood would result (which I would classify as a win by the chica).

Nakom
12-02-2010, 12:06 PM
Maybe I didn't say it clearly enough. What I meant was I don't see how this could ever happen on more than a very short-term basis. It could never last - a monger and a chica both trying to manipulate each other in that way...eventually, and very soon, one or both would give up on the effort, or WU noviohood would result (which I would classify as a win by the chica).

My mistake. I thought you were saying that a monger and puta have a pay for play session, neither of them lie, they part ways, and then "how could any drama happen after that".

Nakom
12-02-2010, 12:09 PM
I dont want to blow up Nakoms M O as I think he is doing research for his upcoming Trip Report , but I think he is playing devils advocate just a little. I have my reasons for saying that. :rofl:
A certain chica laid it all out for him couple times already,once on the last trip, and she had my full attention. This chica is smart as a whip ,speaks english better than many guys on this board. Had a BF who recently fucked her over so she was PISSED , willing to share the story. That was her mantra "dont lie to me, or I will fuck up your shit" and she laid it all out, how she could do it .

edit,
oops... didnt see your post, great minds think alike... It was her Canadian husband ?,... I thought it was her longtime BF... my mistake...
she is a fascinating Chica. I really like her...Mutual respect..she is the perfect example of a chica who can fuck up someones shit, real fast.

You were right it was her recent long term BF. I was just stating that she was married to a Canadian. The difference in the situations was that this guy hit her, so if he comes back he could be in for a shit storm. She told me if he just dumped her and stopped sending money, she would just move on.

JuanElGriego
12-02-2010, 12:15 PM
Personally, I don't think local Tigers give a flying fuck about puta / gringo interactions. Unless you physically harm a girl, insult or embarrass them, or do something that messes with their business or ability to make money, they will leave you alone.

A sufficiently embarrassed/pissed off puta will make up any story necessary to get her thug to do her bidding.

You think she's just gonna tell him "he played me better than i was trying to play him and i want revenge?" No, she's gonna say "that fuckin' gringo smacked me in the face and called me a low-life whore and then spit on me".

If you think hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, multiply that shit by 1000x when talking about a Dominican hoe who had game run on her.

curiousdude
12-02-2010, 12:17 PM
You were right it was her recent long term BF. I was just stating that she was married to a Canadian. The difference in the situations was that this guy hit her, so if he comes back he could be in for a shit storm. She told me if he just dumped her and stopped sending money, she would just move on.

Do you believe her story? There may be more to it than what she is telling you.

Although I believe we shouldn't lie, we should always assume these chicas are lying, especially about recent or past boyfriends who "hit" them or who send them money. And if she speaks English well, I would say she probably lies even better. ;)

One can never be too cynical. :)

curiousdude
12-02-2010, 12:18 PM
A sufficiently embarrassed/pissed off puta will make up any story necessary to get her thug to do her bidding.

You think she's just gonna tell him "he played me better than i was trying to play him and i want revenge?" No, she's gonna say "that fuckin' gringo smacked me in the face and called me a low-life whore and then spit on me".

If you think hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, multiply that shit by 1000x when talking about a Dominican hoe who had game run on her.

Great point...you beat me to it!

Nakom
12-02-2010, 12:26 PM
How many experienced members of this board have thrown a chica out of their room without paying, had huge fights and screaming matches with chicas, and drama up the ying yang (for various reasons), and have never even been aproached by a Tigre.

Even a bigger indication, of the 14,000 members and however many 100,000's of posts, has anyone ever reported getting beat down by a Tigre for anything that happened with a puta? (other than that clown in Club X - but that was because he is an asshole and he did not want to pay his bill - it had nothing to do with a chica).

Even if it has been reported - what is the percentage of the time that happens?

JuanElGriego
12-02-2010, 12:31 PM
How many experienced members of this board have thrown a chica out of their room without paying, had huge fights and screaming matches with chicas, and drama up the ying yang (for various reasons), and have never even been aproached by a Tigre.

Just happened to Getrythm. Dude was outside his room waiting.

Happened also to Big Mike, with threats and all.

Don't know how many members have had it happen to them and kept it quiet or how many non-members have had it happen.

Nakom
12-02-2010, 12:34 PM
I think a lot of the discussion revolves around the phrase I used "dangeling a visa". This was a bad choice of words - that would be low down and dirty move.

My bottom line.....

If a puta is trying to set you up for the long play and giving you free toto in the hopes of a WU payout, I see zero problem playing along and taking the free toto, with no thoughts of ever sending her a dime. As long as you hint towards the possibility of a LTR, but do not out and out lie and say you are interested in one, I don't see any problem with gaming them right back.

If they want to say "I love you" two days after you met them, say it right back, and have fun.

young_guru09
12-02-2010, 12:39 PM
I see nothing wrong with running some game. I mean I see chicks do it all the time. When they ask me the usual questions about a GF or how long I'm there for I usually say that I'm shopping around for a place to buy because I'm considering moving there wherever that may be. I tell them I'm not looking for a novia but I would take one if she fucks me like crazy and can cook and is cool to hang with. I tell them I believe my GF shouldn't work and I would take care of them.

All of this is bold face lies but I never make any promises and usually get outstanding performances from chicks trying to tie me down. I don't see the harm but I have way more experience in Pattaya and AC than I do in the DR.

Nakom
12-02-2010, 12:52 PM

Don't know how many members have had it happen to them and kept it quiet or how many non-members have had it happen.

Getrythum was set up from the start. In his report of the incident at no time did she ever pick up a phone to call or text anyone to let them know where she was, or what had happened. The only time she could have done that was when she got off of him the first time and went to the bathroom - and that was just before the trouble started. How would this Tigre know where she is or that there was a problem. There were 'extra cirricular activities' going on and it was his last night in town. The facts clearly point towards he was being set-up for extortion.

I don't know the big mike story.

JuanElGriego
12-02-2010, 01:05 PM
If they want to say "I love you" two days after you met them, say it right back, and have fun.

Hehehe, you must be hanging with me every trip and not telling me who you are!! :p

Ask Apos or Eldorob or a bunch of others, that sounds like every trip i've ever had down there. ;) :rofl:

It's cool though, you just have to know when to back off and everything usually ends up with only minor drama. :iconTU:

Jimmydr
12-02-2010, 02:39 PM

BigMike, we are missing details.

JuanElGriego
12-02-2010, 02:57 PM
BigMike, we are missing details.

Isn't he the one with the whole Terra Linda drama with the chica he was with for a bunch of days?

I'm not getting the names wrong am I?

Jimmydr
12-02-2010, 02:58 PM
Isn't he the one with the whole Terra Linda drama with the chica he was with for a bunch of days?

I'm not getting the names wrong am I?

I wouldn't believe anything that happened to him.

funseeker
12-02-2010, 04:04 PM
So, I think there is no sense trying to play these kinds of games with
On the other hand, longterm pay for play, with favoritas, in a less formal kind of exchange - pay for dinner, buy gifts, instead of giving them cash for every time you bang them - can work with some chicas. But just so long as you are honest, never promise anything you can't or won't deliver, and never send them a dime from afar, but only pay for stuff while you are with her.

There you are, that's my style.
Building the little black book of chicks that are worth repeating with.

It's nice to have a little familiarity with ones you like..
At the same time being able to bang some "strange" in between.

Decisions, decisions... ;)

DASBOOTY
12-02-2010, 05:39 PM

Even a bigger indication, of the 14,000 members and however many 100,000's of posts, has anyone ever reported getting beat down by a Tigre for anything that happened with a puta? (other than that clown in Club X - but that was because he is an asshole and he did not want to pay his bill - it had nothing to do with a chica).

Even if it has been reported - what is the percentage of the time that happens?

I would say the percentage is probably very low, and if it did happen, the news would probably get around pretty quickly (especially in a small town like Sosua).

I was in Sosua in January. My buddy and I were walking along the stretch between Sosua Life bar and Bermuda bar during the day and we noticed a guy sitting at a table on the sidewalk having a beer by himself. The guy has a big patch of guaze taped over one of his eyes. My buddy asks me "What do you think happened to him?" I answer "He probably has a bad case of 'pink eye'".

Anyway, a few days later my buddy goes to a bar on PC near Scotia bank during the day for a few beers. He starts talking to a couple of other guys there. The conversation steers toward the dude with the patch of guaze on his face. One the guys at the bar heard the story behind it. It turns out this dude had a session with a puta and he then refused to pay her. The puta went and told her tiguere/chulo about the monger not paying her. The tiguere/chulo seeked him out, found him and smashed him in the eye. That news travelled pretty fast.

As for myself, I have never been in a situation where I had to kick a chica out of the room without paying (although a couple of times I have paid putas more for what we agreed - and after receiving piss poor performance).

It is always in the back off my mind that something could go wrong with a street/bar puta. I try to screen them as best as I can. Fortunately, I haven't had any bad incidences.

prtyr2
12-02-2010, 06:17 PM

If she plays the game with you, but you are better at it (smarter) than she is, I don't see any moral problem with that.

Now, if she is not playing games with you (ie: a non-pro that really likes you) then I would have a problem with doing something like that. But a Sosua hardcore hustling pro - "what's good for the goose, is good for the gander".

The problem is most can't seem to be able to discern between non pros and hardcore sosua hookers. . . . .lol. .

I have seen quite a few non pros . . . .turn more hardcore after getting played and lied to by guys they did fall for. There are many non pros afraid to date gringos as they have seen amigas get played.

I would tend to agree with you that if I knew for sure some chica was trying to play me. . .I would play her but I tended to stay away from pure hardcore chicas in the first place.

Heck I knew a girl that met a bunch of guys online. She left her yahoo mail open on one of my laptops and the message she had just sent was about if the dude sent 4000 pesos so she could buy a phone. . . .she would send him naked pics. . . . .lol. .

She never asked me for money. Would come spend 4-5 days with me. Cook and clean, even came by gua gua at first before I offered to pay for taxis as she came from san cristobal.

One night at 1am she calls and and says she has to ask me something serious. I say OK. She asks if I wanted to be her novio. I said I didn't know her well enough. . . .blah, blah blah. She said since she met me she wasn't trying to meet other dudes. I laughed.

She kept up that story so finally I asked about sending naked pics for a cell phone. . . .. she was shocked. She was not a novia nor ever entered my mind as novia material so I could care less how many guys she wanted to hook up with or send naked pics. . . . .lol. . I was able to use that as an excuse to thwart her novio advance.

We continued to hang out a bit and I sort of poked around and asked why she was trying to get cash from these dudes and never asked me for a dime. She said . . .most guys never come down. . .or if they do they just want to get laid. . ..so it was a game. I lived there and had LTRs before and was not a game etc.

She was not a bad kid and always treated me great. After a while we became buddies and I would go hang in san cristobal just to go dancing etc. About 2 years later she was knocked up and "married" to a dominican guy. Never heard from her again.

Basically she met some guys online. None ever made the trip but tried for phone sex, webcam sex, and sexting. She was smart enough to see they were playing so she tried to get a cell phone. . . . .all good. . .

Maretti
12-02-2010, 06:43 PM
They don't understand that the hookers (not matter what they say), already have that "special guy", it's the one they are hooking for.

Maretti
12-02-2010, 07:11 PM
The Visa thing and promising marriage is obvious, just dont do it unless you are serious, or At least lay out a time plan to get to know each other better, like 1- 2 years. If you promise her in a couple months, you are either a bold faced liar, or a complete idiot and she probably knows you better than you know yourself.
The exclusivity thing is a much tougher subject.. Obviously they know the lifestyle we were/ are leading when we met them. That should not have been a Secret.
The question is CAN she accept it or is she going to try to change you ? She is there , you are here. You cant possibly expect her to be 100% faithful, so why tell her you will be ?
But its probably the first thing they will try to convince you of.
A true Latina will respect your space, as long as you dont throw it in her face that you may have another on the side here and there. Heck I know a guy who is MARRIED and his wife even used to buy the Airline tickets for our group, and she would tell us to have a good time and be safe and drop him off off at my building at 4 am on our way to the airport. And thats an American Latina....And she is hot too..
JD, as a Latino who has seen a lot of stuff, I'd be wondering as to why she's trying to get the husband away. Latinas are not that open minded and understanding. :wink:

Another thing, when they start the "you have another woman" crap rolling, watch out! :rolleyes:

curiousdude
12-02-2010, 07:40 PM
JD, as a Latino who has seen a lot of stuff, I'd be wondering as to why she's trying to get the husband away. Latinas are not that open minded and understanding. :wink:

Another thing, when they start the "you have another woman" crap rolling, watch out! :rolleyes:

Maybe she has a Javier Bardem or Antonio Banderas lookalike waiting for her the moment her husband leaves town. :rofl:

JD426
12-02-2010, 07:54 PM
According to him, he laid it all out for her before they got married. This is what it is... He keeps her pretty happy in the mcmansion,cars, and all ther amenities she could ever want. I guess maybe that was part of the deal in the beginning. But she may be tightening the reigns on him a little bit .. he is slowing down, I did notice . Shes not pure latino, she is mixed, dont want to get too specific.

Westy
12-03-2010, 07:32 AM

Not sure which one describes me - I have utterly given up on "real interaction" with any girl who I find attractive. That's why I go mongering.

meatpack
02-27-2011, 02:48 AM
T

She never asked me for money. Would come spend 4-5 days with me. Cook and clean, even came by gua gua at first before I offered to pay for taxis as she came from san cristobal.

One night at 1am she calls and and says she has to ask me something serious. I say OK. She asks if I wanted to be her novio. I said I didn't know her well enough. . . .blah, blah blah. She said since she met me she wasn't trying to meet other dudes. I laughed.

She was not a bad kid and always treated me great. After a while we became buddies and I would go hang in san cristobal just to go dancing etc. About 2 years later she was knocked up and "married" to a dominican guy. Never heard from her again.

. . .

my take?

i kinda think she was into you for real-
she didn`t leave that yahoo mail by `mistake" -was just showing u what she does for money. open and honest

Sidney
02-27-2011, 08:47 AM
The most beautiful woman that I have ever known told me--''All is fair in love and war''!

prtyr2
02-27-2011, 09:09 AM

My simple rule. Treat people how they treat me. Like you said if a non pro really likes me but I am not that into her, I don't play any games. I tell the truth, but having said that they sometimes don't want to believe the truth.

If a girl is a scammer or player, I may out play her just to teach her a lesson. It let's her know that all gringos are not pendejos . . . . .

prtyr2
02-27-2011, 09:15 AM
my take?

i kinda think she was into you for real-
she didn`t leave that yahoo mail by `mistake" -was just showing u what she does for money. open and honest

Nah. We became buddies and still hung out once in a while. She is now married and has a second kid with the husband. Well, last I spoke to her any way.

Most of the guys she met online were trying to play her. Asking for webcam sex, naked pics, asking her to meet them at their resort when/if they came down etc. Basically fishing etc.

None of them ever did come down for real. . .so it was a game. She decided to play the game right back. Can't blame her. I would do the same.

I OTOH lived in DR. Had LTRs with dominicanas in the past etc. I was at least a somewhat real option for LTR. She never asked for cash or WU. I bought her a bikini once in Boca Chica. I spent money on food and drink etc. Heck at first she would come to la capital in a gua gua and pay for it herself. If she was a full time player. . . . .that would never happen. Plus I have met so many players. . . . .they are not hard to spot.

whynotme
02-27-2011, 10:25 AM
when you lie you tend to have to cover that lie with another lie and that lie usually ends up creating another lie.

lies are hard to juggle and keep track of..........so i try hard to never lie............

i may evade a question or two or change the subject, not give a definate awnser,..........but 99.99% ot the time i never lie to anyone about anything....

(except the revenue guys but everyone does that right;):rofl::rofl:)

Kevy
02-27-2011, 10:29 AM
when you lie you tend to have to cover that lie with another lie and that lie usually ends up creating another lie.

lies are hard to juggle and keep track of..........so i try hard to never lie............

i may evade a question or two or change the subject, not give a definate awnser,..........but 99.99% ot the time i never lie to anyone about anything....

(except the revenue guys but everyone does that right;):rofl::rofl:)

I don't know about that, did I leave anymore pictures on your camera, I can't keep track:wink:

whynotme
02-27-2011, 10:32 AM
I don't know about that, did I leave anymore pictures on your camera, I can't keep track:wink:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
honest mistakes arent lies........just oldtimers ;) how was i to know the better quality ones were yours:iconTU:

PapiQueRico
02-27-2011, 10:34 AM
The ultimate game putas play is the "I'm not a puta" game.

They must be teaching this as a course in the local elementary schools of Sosua because a lot of guys have been falling for it lately!

Jimmydr
02-27-2011, 10:35 AM
The ultimate game putas play is the "I'm not a puta" game.

They must be teaching this as a course in the local elementary schools of Sosua because a lot of guys have been falling for it lately!

I never get that since I only deal with Putas and they all want a piece of the million peso club of Medellin.

Kevy
02-27-2011, 10:39 AM
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
honest mistakes arent lies........just oldtimers ;) how was i to know the better quality ones were yours:iconTU:

Your good, I wasn't even there and those pictures were mine, even believing it yourself:rofl::rofl::rofl:

whynotme
02-27-2011, 10:44 AM
Your good, I wasn't even there and those pictures were mine, even believing it yourself:rofl::rofl::rofl:
;)ya ya rub it in i got seconds from kevys chicas:rofl:

but i did give you credit for the better quality of pics taken at least....even though i still dont know which ones were your pics and which ones were mine.....maybe the better quality ones were mine:rofl::iconTU:

Kevy
02-27-2011, 10:45 AM
;)ya ya rub it in i got seconds from kevys chicas:rofl:

but i did give you credit for the better quality of pics taken at least....even though i still dont know which ones were your pics and which ones were mine.....maybe the better quality ones were mine:rofl::iconTU:

I still don't know what you are talking about, none were mine I wasn't there.:rolleyes:

whynotme
02-27-2011, 10:48 AM
I still don't know what you are talking about, none were mine I wasn't there.:rolleyes:
but your memory card was:rofl:

JuanElGriego
02-27-2011, 01:54 PM
If a girl is a scammer or player, I may out play her just to teach her a lesson. It let's her know that all gringos are not pendejos . . . . .

I wasn't gonna post this story cuz there seems to be an influx of bleeding hearts mongers lately on here but this sentence here pretty much sums up my feelings as well so here goes ...

Last year i had met this chick in Santiago. Hung out with her down there and later in my trip had her come up to Sosua for a couple days. Money was never discussed but on the day she was leaving i put something in her bag. We keep in contact, calls/texts for the next 4+ months. I keep in contact with lots of girls cuz its fun and i never have any issues with them asking me for anything so its never a problem. Anyways, as time goes by, she keeps with the "i miss you/i stay home all day/i'm not a hoe ... i don't want that life story. I tell her look, i don't believe a word of it, i'm not new to this and its better to just be honest and everything's cool, don't worry about it if you're seeing another dude here and there. She keeps insisting she's not and how she's getting tired of me never believing a word she says and she just wants to see me when i get back. Fine.

My 3rd day back in Sosua this past trip i call her to come up. Everything's cool, i enjoy spending time with her and the pussy is great, but she's always a bit tight in the disco, she doesn't really like to dance while i like to have fun when i'm there and i told her this numerous times. She's kind of a dead-fish in the disco and by the 3rd night i'm tired of her and i start chatting to some chick i know while we're in the disco. She gets pissed off and after awhile wants to leave. My wingmen and their chicks are ready to go too cuz its late so we bounce. When we get back to the room i ask her what she wants to do. She says whatever i want. I tell her it's not working out and it's best if she leaves in the morning and she says fine.

Next morning i'm up and showered early cuz i wanna hit the beach. I wait for her to shower and pack her stuff. When she's done all of a sudden she wants to talk about last night and what happened. I tell her there's nothing to talk about and she's gotta go unless there's something she wants ($$$$). She just looks at me with this stupid half-grin. I tell her why are you sitting here, you gotta go and i gotta go and if you want something you need to ask for it. She asks me why she needs to ask for it. I tell her cuz for over 4 months she talked about how she just wanted to be with me and the hoe life wasn't for her even though i kept telling her i didn't believe a word of it and to just be real and everything will still be cool with us. Now, if you wanna be compensated like the hoe that you swore you weren't, you need to tell me you're a hoe and want your money, this way both of us can know who was right and who was a liar and who tried to run game. She refuses to ask for the money, even when i start the sentence for her "quiero mi ..." and leave out the last word. I want her to say the word. Keep in mind i've got her money ready and intended to give it to her the whole time and if she'd never asked for it and simply started to leave i woulda stopped her and put it in her bag (and had a lot more respect for her) but i needed to prove my point with her since that's not the route she took, the point being what prtyr 2 stated above ... "not all gringos are pendejos" and if you try to play me i'm gonna respond in kind.

My wingmen by now are ready for the beach and telling me to get this over with cuz we've got better things to do so i take her bag out the room and put it on the balcony and ask her to get out of the room because i'm locking it so she comes out and sits on a chair. I tell her i'm leaving for the beach in one minute so she either says what she wants or i'm out. She finally says it ... "dinero". I say "gracias", and pull out the money i had in my pocket all along and place it on the floor in front of her seat. I walk away and my buddy says that was a bit too harsh but i was steamed that for almost an hour she simply refused to ask for the money, still insisting on trying to play the "i'm not really a hoe" role. I decide it might have been too harsh to put the money on the floor so i walk back and pick up the money and put it in her bag but when i look up i can see her sitting there and despite her having sunglasses on i can tell she's crying up a storm. I get her back in the room and clean her up. We walk to the front of the hotel, i call her a cab, give her 200 pesos for the ride to the station, and put her in the cab and that's the last time i saw or spoke to her. I told Jimbo the story later that day on the beach and he was like "you're making me sad just hearing it" but it wasn't about making anyone feel sad.

Anyone that's known me all these years knows i'm not in the business of demeaning the women down there. They're hoes and i'm a trick and we're on equal ground, no one's better than anyone, so i've never had any desire to throw it in the face of a chica that she's selling her body. However, this wasn't the case. This was the case of a young Santiaguerra thinking she can come off like she's a square chick who just wants to hang and poo-pooing the hoe life, yet all the while expecting to be compensated like a puta. You can't have it both ways. She thought by playing the square-chick role she could have an in and get some playing time over some Sosua chick who didn't lie or front about who she was or what she did. I hate liars. Despite me never believing her (and repeatedly telling her i didnt), she kept up the act, so i had to let her know who was right and who was the liar trying to run game. I also wanted to let her know, by doing what i did, that it was a dangerous game she was playing. She's gonna play that "i'm just a regular chick" game on some guy who's gonna fall in love and send her money and shit and he's gonna find out eventually that she's doing the same thing with numerous other guys. When they find out, some might just curl up in the fetal position and cry about being taken for a sucker, but it takes just one dude to react in a different way to a lying-ass chica and decide to rearrange her face. She's young and attractive and can do well for herself by being upfront about what the deal is. I hope she decides to change how she operates but if she doesn't, it's not like she can say no one ever warned her.

gdogg
02-27-2011, 02:04 PM
Damn, Juan!!! I didn't know your pimp hand was made of cast iron!!!
:eek:

JuanElGriego
02-27-2011, 02:18 PM
Damn, Juan!!! I didn't know your pimp hand was made of cast iron!!!
:eek:

Gdogg, i'm no pimp therefore i have no pimphand, i'm just a trick like everyone else on here, but i don't lie to anyone or try to run game on them and don't appreciate either of those being done to me. I gave her numerous chances to say she's just another chick that could use a lil' money and if i came back to call her and everything woulda been sweet like sugar but she refused, insisted on playing the church-girl role and at the end expecting puta compensation and i wasn't about to let that slide without showing her that i wasn't bluffing when i told her honesty is the best policy and games are for children.

I hope she learned something but even if she didn't, like my buddy said, "that bitch ain't never gonna forget you, i can tell you that", lol.

gdogg
02-27-2011, 02:28 PM
Gdogg, i'm no pimp therefore i have no pimphand, i'm just a trick like everyone else on here, but i don't lie to anyone or try to run game on them and don't appreciate either of those being done to me. I gave her numerous chances to say she's just another chick that could use a lil' money and if i came back to call her and everything woulda been sweet like sugar but she refused, insisted on playing the church-girl role and at the end expecting puta compensation and i wasn't about to let that slide without showing her that i wasn't bluffing when i told her honesty is the best policy and games are for children.

I hope she learned something but even if she didn't, like my buddy said, "that bitch ain't never gonna forget you, i can tell you that", lol.

She was probably debating how to come clean the whole time she was with you. She knew she needed money, but she may not consider herself a puta. I bet those were some legit tears. And your boys were right...she will NEVER forget you. I say call her up on your next trip down.

greydread
02-27-2011, 02:48 PM
I also wanted to let her know, by doing what i did, that it was a dangerous game she was playing. She's gonna play that "i'm just a regular chick" game on some guy who's gonna fall in love and send her money and shit and he's gonna find out eventually that she's doing the same thing with numerous other guys. When they find out, some might just curl up in the fetal position and cry about being taken for a sucker, but it takes just one dude to react in a different way to a lying-ass chica and decide to rearrange her face. She's young and attractive and can do well for herself by being upfront about what the deal is. I hope she decides to change how she operates but if she doesn't, it's not like she can say no one ever warned her.

She wanted to play the long game and get short rate compensation. That's like "double dipping". Some times they catch the bear, some times the bear catches them.

Maybe she really thought she wasn't selling it. Maybe she thought she had a generous boyfriend. Maybe she needs to quit thinning so much and do what she does best.

JuanElGriego
02-27-2011, 02:54 PM
She was probably debating how to come clean the whole time she was with you. She knew she needed money, but she may not consider herself a puta. I bet those were some legit tears. And your boys were right...she will NEVER forget you. I say call her up on your next trip down.

Not a chance of me ever calling her again.

As for her, she comes from a line of cousins/aunts playing this game so she knew exactly what she was doing and i know for a fact i'm not the only one she's been phishing with.

She was the one who made it more complicated than necessary. Like i said, i was gonna give her some money all along. If she'd got up to leave without asking, i woulda stopped her and put it in her bag. If she'd simply said "you were right, i'm here for a payday", i woulda said thank you for finally being honest and here you go. The only reason it got to that ridiculous point it did was her trying to play the square-chick role to the very end. I don't hand money over to square chicks. I pay for movies and dinner, but i don't put money in their bags. She wanted to walk away with both her "story" AND the money and no way in well was i gonna allow that to happen.

gdogg
02-27-2011, 02:59 PM

As for her, she comes from a line of cousins/aunts playing this game so she knew exactly what she was doing and i know for a fact i'm not the only one she's been phishing with.

Oh...that's different. I didn't know she came from a long standing puta pedigree!

DASBOOTY
02-27-2011, 05:04 PM
I wasn't gonna post this story cuz there seems to be an influx of bleeding hearts mongers lately on here but this sentence here pretty much sums up my feelings as well so here goes ...

Last year i had met this chick in Santiago. Hung out with her down there and later in my trip had her come up to Sosua for a couple days. Money was never discussed but on the day she was leaving i put something in her bag. We keep in contact, calls/texts for the next 4+ months. I keep in contact with lots of girls cuz its fun and i never have any issues with them asking me for anything so its never a problem. Anyways, as time goes by, she keeps with the "i miss you/i stay home all day/i'm not a hoe ... i don't want that life story. I tell her look, i don't believe a word of it, i'm not new to this and its better to just be honest and everything's cool, don't worry about it if you're seeing another dude here and there. She keeps insisting she's not and how she's getting tired of me never believing a word she says and she just wants to see me when i get back. Fine.

My 3rd day back in Sosua this past trip i call her to come up. Everything's cool, i enjoy spending time with her and the pussy is great, but she's always a bit tight in the disco, she doesn't really like to dance while i like to have fun when i'm there and i told her this numerous times. She's kind of a dead-fish in the disco and by the 3rd night i'm tired of her and i start chatting to some chick i know while we're in the disco. She gets pissed off and after awhile wants to leave. My wingmen and their chicks are ready to go too cuz its late so we bounce. When we get back to the room i ask her what she wants to do. She says whatever i want. I tell her it's not working out and it's best if she leaves in the morning and she says fine.

Next morning i'm up and showered early cuz i wanna hit the beach. I wait for her to shower and pack her stuff. When she's done all of a sudden she wants to talk about last night and what happened. I tell her there's nothing to talk about and she's gotta go unless there's something she wants ($$$$). She just looks at me with this stupid half-grin. I tell her why are you sitting here, you gotta go and i gotta go and if you want something you need to ask for it. She asks me why she needs to ask for it. I tell her cuz for over 4 months she talked about how she just wanted to be with me and the hoe life wasn't for her even though i kept telling her i didn't believe a word of it and to just be real and everything will still be cool with us. Now, if you wanna be compensated like the hoe that you swore you weren't, you need to tell me you're a hoe and want your money, this way both of us can know who was right and who was a liar and who tried to run game. She refuses to ask for the money, even when i start the sentence for her "quiero mi ..." and leave out the last word. I want her to say the word. Keep in mind i've got her money ready and intended to give it to her the whole time and if she'd never asked for it and simply started to leave i woulda stopped her and put it in her bag (and had a lot more respect for her) but i needed to prove my point with her since that's not the route she took, the point being what prtyr 2 stated above ... "not all gringos are pendejos" and if you try to play me i'm gonna respond in kind.

My wingmen by now are ready for the beach and telling me to get this over with cuz we've got better things to do so i take her bag out the room and put it on the balcony and ask her to get out of the room because i'm locking it so she comes out and sits on a chair. I tell her i'm leaving for the beach in one minute so she either says what she wants or i'm out. She finally says it ... "dinero". I say "gracias", and pull out the money i had in my pocket all along and place it on the floor in front of her seat. I walk away and my buddy says that was a bit too harsh but i was steamed that for almost an hour she simply refused to ask for the money, still insisting on trying to play the "i'm not really a hoe" role. I decide it might have been too harsh to put the money on the floor so i walk back and pick up the money and put it in her bag but when i look up i can see her sitting there and despite her having sunglasses on i can tell she's crying up a storm. I get her back in the room and clean her up. We walk to the front of the hotel, i call her a cab, give her 200 pesos for the ride to the station, and put her in the cab and that's the last time i saw or spoke to her. I told Jimbo the story later that day on the beach and he was like "you're making me sad just hearing it" but it wasn't about making anyone feel sad.

Anyone that's known me all these years knows i'm not in the business of demeaning the women down there. They're hoes and i'm a trick and we're on equal ground, no one's better than anyone, so i've never had any desire to throw it in the face of a chica that she's selling her body. However, this wasn't the case. This was the case of a young Santiaguerra thinking she can come off like she's a square chick who just wants to hang and poo-pooing the hoe life, yet all the while expecting to be compensated like a puta. You can't have it both ways. She thought by playing the square-chick role she could have an in and get some playing time over some Sosua chick who didn't lie or front about who she was or what she did. I hate liars. Despite me never believing her (and repeatedly telling her i didnt), she kept up the act, so i had to let her know who was right and who was the liar trying to run game. I also wanted to let her know, by doing what i did, that it was a dangerous game she was playing. She's gonna play that "i'm just a regular chick" game on some guy who's gonna fall in love and send her money and shit and he's gonna find out eventually that she's doing the same thing with numerous other guys. When they find out, some might just curl up in the fetal position and cry about being taken for a sucker, but it takes just one dude to react in a different way to a lying-ass chica and decide to rearrange her face. She's young and attractive and can do well for herself by being upfront about what the deal is. I hope she decides to change how she operates but if she doesn't, it's not like she can say no one ever warned her.

My take on this chica is that maybe she does want to change (get out of the game, become a regular chica and have a normal relationship with a foreigner) but is having a difficult time trying to make a go of it.

I know this one chica who lives in Monte Llano, she is a complete non-pro (university student, lives at home with mom, pop and siblings) and is totally against prostitution. She talks about prostitutes as "estan confindudas" or in English "they are confused:veryconfused::veryconfused::veryconfused::veryconfused:".

It could be the case with this chica, JEG. Perhaps, she is just confused:veryconfused: and really would like to change. Sounds like she could use a little guidance.

And BTW, I will be in Sosua in a few days. If you could give me the contact info for this chica, maybe I can help her with this 'change' ;):rofl:.

cdstart=Return%20to%20Bootyville%20&skinjpg=http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/cdskins/domrepflag.jpg&yr=2011&mo=3&da=5&hr=23&mi=0&sc=0&cdend=Ohhh%20Poppyyy%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20Ohhh%20Poppyyy&txtcolor=0xffff00&untilcolor=0xff0000

Jimmydr
02-27-2011, 05:08 PM
My take on this chica is that maybe she does want to change (get out of the game, become a regular chica and have a normal relationship with a foreigner) but is having a difficult time trying to make a go of it.

You can't get out of the game because there is no where to go. Most Dominican women look like shit after age 30 so any any guy who actually has a novia there after a while will upgrade rather than stay with an over the hill chica.

WickedWillie
02-27-2011, 06:25 PM

She was the one who made it more complicated than necessary. Like i said, i was gonna give her some money all along. If she'd got up to leave without asking, i woulda stopped her and put it in her bag. If she'd simply said "you were right, i'm here for a payday", i woulda said thank you for finally being honest and here you go. The only reason it got to that ridiculous point it did was her trying to play the square-chick role to the very end. I don't hand money over to square chicks. I pay for movies and dinner, but i don't put money in their bags. She wanted to walk away with both her "story" AND the money and no way in well was i gonna allow that to happen.

You were expecting honesty from a Dominican whore? That's funny:lol:

JuanElGriego
02-27-2011, 08:06 PM
You were expecting honesty from a Dominican whore? That's funny:lol:

C'mon Willie, i've been in this game for 5+ years and you live down there so i know for a fact that both of us have come across plenty Dominican whores that weren't into lies or games but simply good service for a good payday. It's not fair to lump them all into the same group, both of us know better.

JuanElGriego
02-27-2011, 08:09 PM
She wanted to play the long game and get short rate compensation. That's like "double dipping". Some times they catch the bear, some times the bear catches them.

This is an excellent way of describing what she was doing and exactly how i thought she was playing the game as well.

WickedWillie
02-27-2011, 08:12 PM
C'mon Willie, i've been in this game for 5+ years and you live down there so i know for a fact that both of us have come across plenty Dominican whores that weren't into lies or games but simply good service for a good payday. It's not fair to lump them all into the same group, both of us know better.

Good point JEG, though I suspect that those that have crossed our paths and appeared to not be into lies or games with us, probably are into exactly that with other guys.

JuanElGriego
02-27-2011, 08:24 PM
Good point JEG, though I suspect that those that have crossed our paths and appeared to not be into lies or games with us, probably are into exactly that with other guys.

Very true.

They get what they can from who they can.

The same chick that's straight up with me and on her best behavior is hitting up some other dude i know with requests for an Iphone and money to help her get a boob job. I told her from day one not to waste her time with nonsense with me and she's been nothing but cool. However, when she smells "sucker", she goes in for the kill.

This is what she sent a friend of mine ....

no se pork me falta dinero todavia,y lo de el tracero el me va a poner grasa de mi cuerpo como tu me dijiste,pero me falta un pokito mas de dinero,ayudame tu con algo aunque no sea mucho,porque le boy a pedir ayuda a todos mis amigos para conseguir el dinero que me falta,contestame para saber si me puedes ayudar y con cuanto

Meanwhile, she's never asked me for shit.

JD426
02-27-2011, 08:39 PM
In Santaigo its a huge stigma to be a Puta, some will deny it to the end.
I think some even sucessfully convince themselves they are not whores who fuck us for money or gifts... A Gringo boyfriend is even frowned upon, cause everyone knows whats really going on there.
Are you no longer talking to her because she tried to play you, or because the attraction is jut not there anymore?...
IMO, and its just my .02, I think we are making a huge mistake when we try to interpret their actions & denials , with our American Value system. They just dont think the same way we do. Not saying you judged her, but maybe just maybe you slightly misinterpreted why she was playing this game & yes of course its a game.
I'm thinking the tears were real. She knew she was going to get the money either way, but she also knew you were gone after that , she was just trying to figure a way to save face, get the money, and keep you, and she knew it was not going to end that way.

JuanElGriego
02-27-2011, 08:54 PM
Are you no longer talking to her because she tried to play you, or because the attraction is jut not there anymore.

I have nothing to say to her and obviously she has nothing to say to me since she hasn't called but even if she did, like you said, i aint feelin' her anymore. It was cute at first but i'm on vacation and need a chick that likes to get down and have fun, as Jimbo can attest to hanging with me for so many nights. Those fake-ass "proper chicks" can save themselves for guys looking for novias abroad. I'm not looking for that. I want a chick that will tear up the dance floor with me when "Sapito" comes on, not some Santiaguerra that thinks her shit don't stink cuz she doesn't hoe on PC (meanwhile she's hoing en Santiago de los Caballeros) but with dinner/drinks/regalos pendejos that really believe that pussy is on standby while they're back home.

I apologize in advance for my language but i'm seriously buzzed cuz i've been with my boys all afternoon pounding back red wine as they just got back from 10 days visiting Switzerland/France/Italy on a "regular" vacation. :p

funseeker
02-28-2011, 12:07 AM
I imagine that all the experiences we have of chicas would make for one hell of an interesting read....

It involves the the urges of a man that takes action to satisfy them..... banging beautiful young women and the pysche of the puta..
Let's mix in emotions, girls that are new to the trade.. ones that wish to leave..

It really is a facinating lifestyle to which if compared to the general population,
Is a small group that is able to partake in.. one of which is a complete fantasy to most..

gdogg
02-28-2011, 12:48 AM
I apologize in advance for my language but i'm seriously buzzed cuz i've been with my boys all afternoon pounding back red wine as they just got back from 10 days visiting Switzerland/France/Italy on a "regular" vacation. :p

Tell the truth...you're having an "Oscar" party. Ain't no shame in that.
:lol:

meatpack
02-28-2011, 09:28 AM
. She's young and attractive and can do well for herself by being upfront about what the deal is. I hope she decides to change how she operates but if she doesn't, it's not like she can say no one ever warned her.

gonna rant now!!

of late i have been asking myself these questions
? what do women see when they look at me, ?what is ``me"
? are women all whores with different modes of getting what they need

my thought is like this:
the last time any woman looked and saw ``me" was when i was less than 18yrs old , after that when they look they are gonna see ME+ money,social standing,etc so idon`t get uncomfortable or cynical when women say they love `me" because i KNOW it is me+accessories
lose that accessory u gonna hear alot about how u have ``CHANGED"

About the women they are all whores !!

toto is never FREE
AS LONG AS WE ARE ALWAYS BUYING
SELLER=HOE

honest ? dumb ones want their money now ,now -hookers
smart? mischievous ones think long term -marriage,common-law

your home girl belongs to the later category -not a dumb hoe ,aiming for that continuous revenue stream Iam not judging her but she seems to fail to realize sometimes we lose in game of life or ? the tears were realization of sense of loss dunno
think of women like your car dealer and toto like a car- ? would you like to rent same car check credit records ,car-body on return for damage EVERYDAY of the week OR
Sell it once and be done with it as in marriage`u break it u own it "

Iam not been cynical but it can work out sometimes - as in `common SHARED delusion" in full effect called`LOVE"

above recounted events by ELGRIEGO occurs when common shared delusion fails

Sidney
02-28-2011, 10:27 AM
, I think we are making a huge mistake when we try to interpret their actions & denials , with our American Value system. They just dont think the same way we do.
Truer words were never spoken!:smile:

ctp1812
02-28-2011, 10:48 AM

That was an awesome post. I knew she was crying before you told us. I actually was feeling bad for her. But I think you did the right thing. It might help her in the future.

Sidney
02-28-2011, 11:58 AM
Do the chicas lie that have ''gone Evangelical''. This should bring out some laughs !

eastcoastallstar
02-28-2011, 04:18 PM
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think a Hoe/John Relationship is the realest it gets.

It's when you try to do extra shit that's when things get complicated.

Like when "Fun Seeker" says he wants "more" than just fucking. <<<That's when the problems arrive.

There is no reason to lie to the hooker...what for? Don't cause unnecessary problems for yourself.

Nakom, you really need to chill, your gonna fuck with the wrong person one day.

Fun Seeker you need to be honest with yourself and get out the mongering game and go find a wife from the bush or some mail order chick.

Nakom
02-28-2011, 04:51 PM
EC - my last post in this thread was 3 months ago. I don't need, want, require, request, or ever want advice from you. Please keep it movin'. Thank you.

DMV
02-28-2011, 04:55 PM
It's when you try to do extra shit that's when things get complicated.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

This is the simplest of hobbies. We create all these grey areas.

eastcoastallstar
02-28-2011, 05:08 PM
EC - my last post in this thread was 3 months ago. I don't need, want, require, request, or ever want advice from you. Please keep it movin'. Thank you.

OK, Fuck you very much :D

Jimmydr
02-28-2011, 05:24 PM

I just answered a post from 2 years ago. Some of us are slower.

el toro
02-28-2011, 05:33 PM
Why would anyone need to lie to a chica? The only lie I would tell one is when she asks do I have more money I may say no.

When you pay to play you have nothing to loose so it's best to be straight up and let the chips fall where they may.

It's these cats that start thinking they really have a faithful novia when they only have just another pro hoe and that start feeling like they have something to loose so they lie to "keep them". It's pointless to lie to keep what's not really yours.

JuanElGriego
02-28-2011, 10:18 PM
That was an awesome post. I knew she was crying before you told us. I actually was feeling bad for her. But I think you did the right thing. It might help her in the future.

Thanx.

OK enough crap about chica's crying and shit.

How about a cute one smiling to cheer this thread up ......

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63844d6c65466a798.jpg

Seattliter
03-02-2011, 12:28 PM
Why would anyone need to lie to a chica? The only lie I would tell one is when she asks do I have more money I may say no.

When you pay to play you have nothing to loose so it's best to be straight up and let the chips fall where they may.

It's these cats that start thinking they really have a faithful novia when they only have just another pro hoe and that start feeling like they have something to loose so they lie to "keep them". It's pointless to lie to keep what's not really yours.

Very sound advice.

Jimmydr
03-02-2011, 12:31 PM

I tell them no lies and my drama is at the non existant level because of it.

DASBOOTY
03-02-2011, 01:31 PM
I tell them no lies and my drama is at the non existant level because of it.

Another thing I don't do is to give them false hopes (falsas esperanzas).

That is the worst thing I can do to them: lead them on by making them think I want to have a serious relationship with them. They then begin to think that maybe I am their way out of their life of poverty.

I am guilty of doing this in the past with a couple of Latinas and I regret having done that to them.

Even as I am about to be in the DR soon, I have to remind myself not to lead these chicas on, that I am there just to have a good time with them and leave it at that.