PDA

View Full Version : Destruction of Women's Rights Day, Dec.3 !

Sidney
12-03-2010, 09:06 AM
Please, what are you witnessing today? We all want to know! Are ''they'' enforcing?:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

MisterPink
12-03-2010, 09:16 AM
Women who want rights go to USA.
Men who want rights go to Dominican Republic and Thailand.

sonrisa
12-03-2010, 09:57 AM
Please, what are you witnessing today? We all want to know! Are ''they'' enforcing?:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Call me ignorant . . . especially of the DR constitution and legal system, but I simply do not understand how walking down a street is an illegal act enforceable by at least a night in jail (and who knows what else) with neither any kind of criminal charge nor a hearing/judgment. I also do not understand how overt police intimidation can be justified even by a mayor who calls herself englightened. Sometimes the means do not justify the ends. Sometimes "the means" is just that . . . MEAN!

Kennilingus
12-03-2010, 10:04 AM
Destruction of womens rights ... when did this shit start? ... Women with rights ... aw shit :eek: ... next thing you know they will be having opinions and actually voicing them, driving automobiles, holding down jobs outside the home, voting, running for office, holding office, spreading this concepts of "Rights" to 3rd world countries.

Where are we going ... and what am I doing in this handbasket?

daddyooo
12-03-2010, 10:08 AM
I will be trying to get some videos tonight and posting them on Youtube under headings like "Destruction of Women's Rights in the DR" "Innocent women arrested in the DR" etc.

Links to these videos could also be sent to womens rights groups all over the world. I encourage others on the ground to do the same. What they are doing is just plain WRONG

MisterPink
12-03-2010, 10:17 AM
If one really cares about Dominican women he must go to Barba Negra, stay there two weeks and materially help local women by giving them financial assistance. Not all at once. Little by littly. $1000RD every evening.

Kennilingus
12-03-2010, 10:23 AM
What they are doing is just plain WRONG

What they are doing is exactly what every country/state/city does when they want to clean it up for whatever reason.

Just before any major event ... Commonwealth games, Olympics, G8 ... whatever the flavor of the day is ... the leadership instructs the local Police &/or Military to clean house .... it doesn't matter what country it is in ... the individual rights of those targeted are not only violated, but discarded for the period of the clean up.

And yes that includes Canada and the US.

I don't get the "moral outrage" over "Womens Rights" ...

Isn't the real issue that they are messing with "our" whores, and our form of recreation?

Why dress it up to make ourselves feel better? Let's call it what it is ... they want to clean up their town ... it will cramp the hobby of some, and maybe even prompt some of us to broaden our mongering to other places.

JD426
12-03-2010, 10:32 AM
What they are doing is exactly what every country/state/city does when they want to clean it up for whatever reason.

Just before any major event ... Commonwealth games, Olympics, G8 ... whatever the flavor of the day is ... the leadership instructs the local Police &/or Military to clean house .... it doesn't matter what country it is in ... the individual rights of those targeted are not only violated, but discarded for the period of the clean up.

And yes that includes Canada and the US.

I don't get the "moral outrage" over "Womens Rights" ...

Isn't the real issue that they are messing with "our" whores, and our form of recreation?

Why dress it up to make ourselves feel better? Let's call it what it is ... they want to clean up their town ... it will cramp the hobby of some, and maybe even prompt some of us to broaden our mongering to other places.

Thats the only reason I care about it.... Honestly... We cant even change the problems we have here in the US... Im not going to try to force my MORALS onto them.... Thats a Joke. esp since Im a monger....
And the expats who are part of this change are the biggest hypocrites of all ,as was pointed out many times .
The Only thing the local Powers that be would possibly listen to is "you idiots keep fucking with my Whores, and I will spend ALL my Sosua vacation money somewhere else" Period
Anything other than that is like the bwa waa Bwaa bwaa trumpet Sound you hear on those Charlie Brown cartoons .

MrHappy
12-03-2010, 11:29 AM
I will be trying to get some videos tonight and posting them on Youtube under headings like "Destruction of Women's Rights in the DR" "Innocent women arrested in the DR" etc.

Links to these videos could also be sent to womens rights groups all over the world. I encourage others on the ground to do the same. What they are doing is just plain WRONG

Ah.. wait.... you want us to send links to womens rights groups to draw attention to hookers not being able to ply their trade?

JuanElGriego
12-03-2010, 01:02 PM
Let's call it what it is ... they want to clean up their town ...

But nothing in their plans is cleaning anything up!!!!

A bar full of whores and tricks .... but with a big red curtain ... is supposed to clean exactly what up???? It's still a bar full of whores and tricks.

German families are gonna flock to sit next to me and Jimbo and our hoes cuz there's plexiglass now in front of Sosua Life?

Or they're gonna feel more comfortable to walk the streets at night cuz the whoring will be less visible?

The whoring is MUCH less visible in Cabarete, have they asked those bar/restaurant/club owners how business is over there?

What is their ultimate goal, that's my question.

JuanElGriego
12-03-2010, 01:07 PM
Ah.. wait.... you want us to send links to womens rights groups to draw attention to hookers not being able to ply their trade?

C'mon Happy, where's your fighting spirit?????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9onAepBcCE

YES WE CAN!!!!! YES WE CAN!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

daddyooo
12-03-2010, 01:15 PM

No, It would be a different story if prostitution were illegal but these women are doing something that is perfectly legal

princepointe
12-03-2010, 02:53 PM

No, It would be a different story if prostitution were illegal but these women are doing something that is perfectly legal

Not many womens rights groups (which are mainly run by feminist) are going to take up this cause. lol.

mikelodge
12-03-2010, 02:57 PM

Women should stick to domestic duties and then they wouldn't need rights. :lol:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/160414cf935e374363.jpg

Kennilingus
12-03-2010, 03:14 PM
[quote=daddyooo;864857]

Women should stick to domestic duties and then they wouldn't need rights. :lol:

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/160414cf935e374363.jpg)

Obscene and not heard! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

vewdew
12-03-2010, 04:05 PM

If those chicas where forced into a life of prostitution then I seen the womens rights group getting involved.

But they are not being forced so they wont have that kinda support.

Dick Dawson
12-03-2010, 05:19 PM
Let's keep this all in ONE Sosua update thread please. TYVM.