PDA

View Full Version : SOSUA JAN 16-21

JimmyGondulezNYC
12-05-2010, 11:15 PM
Having trouble getting any of my local NYC buddies down there for the trip .. Anyone gonna be down there and staying where?

mikelodge
12-05-2010, 11:26 PM
Having trouble getting any of my local NYC buddies down there for the trip .. Anyone gonna be down there and staying where?

Residence D'Piero in Sosua that is the place google it and use the search function on this website. If you haven't already done so pay for the access to the trip reports and you can read my 6 trip reports from last fall winter and spring at the place as well as many other peoples. Enjoy

LM
12-05-2010, 11:34 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=868

A number of people down there.....:wink:

JimmyGondulezNYC
12-06-2010, 12:00 AM
The residence D'Piero is a very nice and newly established place... Very much going to look into that .. Have you stayed anywhere else that you can recoommend?

jimrock187
12-06-2010, 12:05 AM
I normally go during that time, but i've noticed that since thats a long weekend.. the chicas know its vacation for many people..The prices get crazy.. asking 2k for ST..3k for TL..

You will def find good wingmen and nice people to hang with.. go solo

GrandePadre
12-06-2010, 12:08 AM
I will be down there with LJDMV from the 13th to the 23rd. Staying at the NG.

JimmyGondulezNYC
12-06-2010, 12:20 AM
A friend of mines stayed at Casa Valerio in Sept, the same time I went, and I took a tour of the place, and it wasn't a bad deal... Ive only stayed in AIs in the beginning and villas my last handful of times.. As I've read, places like NG are very chica friendly, but is there a thing with them just walking in or do they have to walk in with a paying guest at the residence.. Casa Valerio was right around the corner from the strip, and I was wondering about possibly bumping into chicas without me inviting them .. From what Ive read, all these smaller hotels seem like great meeting and info exchanging places between all the mongers, and kinda like the monger universidad or sorts....lol

GrandePadre
12-06-2010, 12:53 AM
A friend of mines stayed at Casa Valerio in Sept, the same time I went, and I took a tour of the place, and it wasn't a bad deal... Ive only stayed in AIs in the beginning and villas my last handful of times.. As I've read, places like NG are very chica friendly, but is there a thing with them just walking in or do they have to walk in with a paying guest at the residence.. Casa Valerio was right around the corner from the strip, and I was wondering about possibly bumping into chicas without me inviting them .. From what Ive read, all these smaller hotels seem like great meeting and info exchanging places between all the mongers, and kinda like the monger universidad or sorts....lol

When they come on the property they have to turn in their Cedula at the front desk. I think they are only allowed to go to your room if you give permission or are with them. I called my chica at 5am and told her to get her ass over to my room. 10 minutes later she was knocking at my door. I told security to let her in.

Any chica can walk in and hang around the bar area by just giving them their ID.

mikelodge
12-06-2010, 11:07 AM

They walk in and hang around the pool and eating area. There really isn't much of a bar there it is like a counter with maybe 4 or 5 stools but it does the job. You will see the same girls pretty much each day. They hang out there in like more of a frat house atmosphere. For $55 a night the new price is near the top of average prices in Sosua but a nice place.

Terra Linda next door the new place with the big bar and restaurant is $60 also with AC and breakfast included and is very nice and new.

Residence D'Piero is $40 for the same thing in one of the larger rooms. They even have some smaller rooms for $35 including AC and a Full Breakfast and of course totally chica or Multi Chica Friendly.

http://www.hotelpierososua.com/

johnfromnorthjersey
12-13-2010, 10:50 AM
Casa Valerio is very nice & priced right but only partially chica friendly. You can take a chica to your room but they cannot hang out on your balcony or pool. Does not fit my style. Restaurant is excellent with or with our chica, 500-600 pesos pp. Terra Linda is nice but overpriced. New Garden is party central. Nice place, good price but can get a bit over whelming. Good for first timers. Cannot go wrong will Hotel D’Piero.

donquixote
12-13-2010, 12:24 PM
www.sosuavacationrentals.com (http://www.sosuavacationrentals.com)
is not only a sponsor of this site but also a place many people return to as their home away from home,,it is for those who want good rooms, reasonable prices and not a party atmosphere...
mention this site and get a 10%members discount...

sporthobbyist
12-14-2010, 03:14 PM
I might be down there aroud those dates.
As always i will be staying at the NG.

I confirmed with wilfred that those days are open already. I just have to make sure I can take the time off work.

jj33050
12-26-2010, 01:31 PM
I am headed down on 10 Jan 2011 and will stay thru mid Feb. Looking to meet up with some of you more knowledgeable guys to help me find my way around (my 1st trip to Sosua). If anyone is going down there tell me if you are interested in meeting up.

ralphie1
12-26-2010, 01:35 PM
will be at bb's jan. 15-18 and at the new garden 19-22

kitie carson
12-26-2010, 04:23 PM
will be at bb's jan. 15-18 and at the new garden 19-22

Hey Ralphie.

I'll be at BB's when you get there on the 15th..It'll be my last night there as I will be heading to Sosua on the 16th for 2 nights...Look me up when you get there..

ralphie1
12-27-2010, 01:09 AM
Hey Ralphie.

I'll be at BB's when you get there on the 15th..It'll be my last night there as I will be heading to Sosua on the 16th for 2 nights...Look me up when you get there..

got you covered. look forwared to meeting you

will be getting in somewheres after 4pm that saturday. myself, my wing and a rookie. you will notice us when we come in, i am tall , 56 short beard, glasses , half my hair missing. lol my wing, shorter, kind of dumpy, scruffy beard and hair, 60 , our rookie, maybe 40. just a pup

kitie carson
12-27-2010, 02:49 AM
got you covered. look forwared to meeting you

will be getting in somewheres after 4pm that saturday. myself, my wing and a rookie. you will notice us when we come in, i am tall , 56 short beard, glasses , half my hair missing. lol my wing, shorter, kind of dumpy, scruffy beard and hair, 60 , our rookie, maybe 40. just a pup

Lol..1st time to DR,but been to CR a few times ..as I will have been there for 8 nights before you get in I'll be less of a rookie than your rookie..
41 tall Pacific Islander....see ya Saturday...

Tiger
12-27-2010, 03:43 PM
I will be in town during your stay staying at the Terra Linda. Let me know where you hang out and we can meet for a beer.