PDA

View Full Version : Continental Airlines

brianod
04-18-2005, 06:43 PM
Has anyone use a doctor or other excuse to extend their stay?

I have non-refundable tickets to STI and want to use some sick leave to extend my stay a few days. Does anyone know the best way of doing this at the lowest additional cost?

Thanks

Don Tomas
04-18-2005, 07:28 PM
Has anyone use a doctor or other excuse to extend their stay?

I have non-refundable tickets to STI and want to use some sick leave to extend my stay a few days. Does anyone know the best way of doing this at the lowest additional cost?

Thanks

Where are going (cities) in the DR. Tell us that and I'm sure we can come up with a doctor's name.

Most common is an ear infection while diving. Very painful to fly with but you recover in a few days!

brianod
04-18-2005, 07:31 PM
Thanks DT

I'm in Sosua or will be in 9 days 4 hours 29 no 28 minutes. Do the airlines buy this shit?

Kevy
04-18-2005, 07:32 PM
Blackbeards got a guy a note last year and the airline went for it. I will see you in Sosua.

gdogg
04-18-2005, 07:36 PM
Go see Dr. Salazar in Sosua on Pedro Calisante (on the Palace end). He'll hook you up for a reasonable fee. American Airlines definitely will accomodate Salazar's doctor's note.

brianod
04-18-2005, 07:39 PM
Thanks - Is that the office halfway between the Palace and the liquor store?

gdogg
04-18-2005, 07:40 PM
Coming from the Palace, I believe it's the first office. You can't miss it. I have a picture of it somewhere.

brianod
04-18-2005, 07:44 PM
Thanks Guys - the prospect of turning a week-end into a week - YEEAAH!!! :lol:

gdogg
04-18-2005, 08:09 PM
I'm not sure how familiar you are with Sosua, but as you enter the city, take a right onto Pedro Calisante. After about a mile, the road should look something like this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/ghm113/Jan12126.jpg

Go up a little further, and you'll see this sign on the right:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/ghm113/Jan12128.jpg

His office is directly across the street from the sign:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/ghm113/Jan12129.jpg

If you this "clearing" turn around, because you just passed it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/ghm113/Jan12130.jpg

Don Tomas
04-18-2005, 08:21 PM
I'm not sure how familiar you are with Sosua, but as you enter the city, take a right onto Pedro Calisante. After about a mile, the road should look something like this:

Gdogg, you are slacking! From you I would expect a picture of Dr. Salazar! :lol: You always have the off-the-wall (no chica involved) pictures.

gdogg
04-18-2005, 08:26 PM

Gdogg, you are slacking! From you I would expect a picture of Dr. Salazar! :lol: You always have the off-the-wall (no chica involved) pictures.

Actually, I did take a picture of Dr. Salazar and his assistant chilling in lawn chairs last summer, but it didn't come out. I also took another one of him in the office, but it came out real dark. He must be Dracula, or something.
:lol:

BrooklynBeas
04-18-2005, 08:54 PM

Funny but true... G... i think your pictorial was great

Apos
04-18-2005, 08:57 PM
does the cow write perscriptions too? :roll:

i loved the cow my first trip. took a few pics too. hilarious!

does anyone know why the cow grazes ther? (i think i do)

gdogg
04-18-2005, 08:58 PM

Funny but true... G... i think your pictorial was great

Thanks Beas, I was just hoping the directions were accurate. After double checking, I think he should find without any problems.

sicpup71
04-18-2005, 08:59 PM

b/c it can :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kevy
04-18-2005, 09:00 PM
It is basically right between Eurpoa and the Palace, BTW I thought your pics of all the chicas asses in Santiago were much better.

gdogg
04-18-2005, 09:04 PM
It is basically right between Eurpoa and the Palace, BTW I thought your pics of all the chicas asses in Santiago were much better.

Everyone's a friggin critic!! Yeah, I found that focusing on a chica's rear is easier to do. That's why they came out better. You're right, it's between the Europa and the Palace, but I don't think this dude knows either...and you know how hidden the Palace is.

Apos
04-18-2005, 09:18 PM

b/c it can :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WRONG! but nice try :lol:

Ram
04-18-2005, 11:38 PM
Actually, I did take a picture of Dr. Salazar and his assistant chilling in lawn chairs last summer, but it didn't come out. I also took another one of him in the office, but it came out real dark. He must be Dracula, or something.

That line made me laugh out loud, so much my dogs jumped up!!

:D :D :D

brianod
04-20-2005, 07:03 PM
This is only my third trip (ever and since December) so I'm not real familiar with Sosua but know exactly where that is thanks to gdogs pics.

I got a woody just looking at the picture of the field - must be a pavlovian reaction or I have a new fetish I'm not aware of -

Thanks for your help!! I'll let everyone know how it works

I've got 6 of my DC homies coming with me the 28th through the 1st of May for a bachelors party. Thanks to you guys I'll be staying a couple of extra days. If anyone is around we'll be at the palace, presidente's on me.

Tonto4
04-20-2005, 07:25 PM
[quote="brianod"]This is only my third trip (ever and since December) so I'm not real familiar with Sosua but know exactly where that is thanks to gdogs pics.

I got a woody just looking at the picture of the field - must be a pavlovian reaction or I have a new fetish I'm not aware of -

Interesting field isn't it? The virtual tour of Sosua has a few similiarly exciting photos too. :roll:

Bug Boy
04-21-2005, 03:18 AM
You should check with Continental as I have only paid $50 to change my reservations. This might be a little easier than going to the Doc and the other BS involved.

BrooklynBeas
04-21-2005, 09:00 AM
You should check with Continental as I have only paid $50 to change my reservations. This might be a little easier than going to the Doc and the other BS involved.

actually it is very easy getting what you want from the Doc... it would be cheaper... Jet Blue charges $25 to change flights... and I believe AA charges $100!

BrooklynBeas
04-21-2005, 09:01 AM
oh and dont forget you have to pay the difference in the flights... and with no notice this could be HIGH!