PDA

View Full Version : Traveling Dec 11-18 - Wingman wanted

lucknirish
12-10-2010, 07:41 PM
Hi All, and 1st and foremost thank-you for all your contributions that has helped me in planning my trip.

I'm traveling into Puerto Plata at 21:30 on Dec 11, 2010 and leaving Dec 18th at 23:25. My plan is to rent a car at the airport (does anyone know if the car rental agencies are open at 21:30 on a Saturday night?) for the week. I have a reservation at Black Beards that night and the next 4 days i will be renting a private beachfront condo in Caberete and then back to BB's for Dec 17th and 18th. I plan on spending much of my time driving back and forth from Sousa to Caberete and one night want to hit up Santiago.

I am a 35 year old male from Canada which does not speak Spanish and could use a wing man who is accustomed to the DR lifestyle and the know how(s). Going down for a much deserved and needed R&R/excitement. If anyone is interested let me know ASAP as of course this is last minute ;)

lucknirish@hotmail.com

Jonew1
12-10-2010, 08:05 PM
i would refrain from posting your personal email adress here. if some one wants to hit u up they can pm u just a heads up

TNT72
12-10-2010, 09:19 PM
Way too much driving for vacation. ESPECIALLY in the DR, if it's your first time!!! If it's your first trip, I'd do the BB thing, and forget about Cabarete. Just relax in Sosua.

It's easy to find a wingman, or 5, around the NG. Alot of tips available there also.

Bhutto,BhuttoGolly
12-11-2010, 12:04 AM
You sure all that money wouldn't better be spent on a therapist?
Jetsetter!