PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo #2184 Jazzy report

Jimmydr
04-30-2004, 03:26 PM
From: john smith
Date: Fri Sep 19, 2003 1:34 am
Subject: Re: [IN SEARCH OF CHICAS] Re: pent-house in sousa place

The truth is we were there 11 nights and we did 8 with either a chica from
Crystals or Bohen. After some reluctance during my earlier trips to pay the
price I finally concluded this was the best way to go if you had the bucks. The
majority of the women I've had todo noche over the last 5 trips have come from
one or the other club. 80% of the time I'm completely satisfied. That number
would be higher if I chose more often with my big head than the little one. The
most I've paid is 3,500 pesos (about $100 US in July) and that was for a date
that lasted from 7:00 pm until 1:00 pm the next day with a solid 8 who was both
passionate and freaky. All the other times during that last trip I never paid
more than 2,800 pesos (with salida). Before I salida any chica I make sure she
understands completely she will be staying until at least 11:00 the next day. At
Bohen the girls must be back by 2:00 pm. At Crystals they basically free lance
and have no curfew. If she likes you and you want to be
bothered with her she will stay all day. My M.O. is to salida something I like
a couple of times then arrange for an afternoon to evening or todo noche session
absent the salida. The trick to choosing right is to just be your self, treat
the girls with respect, choose your girl based on what you are comfortable with
(very important, often if she feels you are intimated by her looks she will use
this to her advantage) and to make sure she understands and agrees to the exit
time of your choosing. Also you are paying too much to take someone with less
than a good body back to the hotel. Get a good look at her, in the light. If
she's covering up too much she's probably hiding something. Don't be afraid to
feel her breasts or stomach if you have your doubts. Shit don't limit yourself
to feeling. Ask her to show you them. Remember everyone knows why you're there
and what you're buying. Understand Crystals and Bohen are not for everyone. Some
folks feel the price is just too steep or they
are intimidated by the girls. What I like is that I can sleep in relative
comfort, I have my choice from at least 60 women every time I show up, and that
word of a great performance on my behalf will be spread amongst the girls thus
improving my prospects and somewhat lowering the price for my next visit.
Almost forgot the most important rule, get the hell out of there before 12:00
am. You did not go there to drink and party. You could of stayed in Sosua and
gone to one of the discos, bars, or the Flamigo club if that was all you wanted
to do. The reason you are at Crystals or Bohen is to select a lover for the
evening and next morning. Make your choice, negotiate your deal, and get back to
your hotel room for some action.