PDA

View Full Version : Kiki Massage Parlor

Jakeyboy
12-13-2010, 04:19 PM
In the past, out of routine, I have only used M and M Massage for Massage only. Two days ago I had a very good massage there. Today, for the first time I used Kiki Massage. Wow! It was wonderful. She spent a lot of time on my back, which is where I store all my tension. She also used a type of Thai pressure, which felt wonderful. She also cleaned most of the oil off. While both are very good, today I fell in love with Kiki for a massage only experience. Thanks for those who have recommended it in the past.

gdogg
12-13-2010, 04:22 PM
In the past, out of routine, I have only used M and M Massage for Massage only. Two days ago I had a very good massage there. Today, for the first time I used Kiki Massage. Wow! It was wonderful. She spent a lot of time on my back, which is where I store all my tension. She also used a type of Thai pressure, which felt wonderful. She also cleaned most of the oil off. While both are very good, today I fell in love with Kiki for a massage only experience. Thanks for those who have recommended it in the past.

Kika is the best in Sosua! She's been the Queen (to me) since her M&M days. She's one of the few things I miss about being in Sosua every other month.

Jonew1
12-13-2010, 06:21 PM
can some one tell me exactly where to find this kiki person ? i knwo there are a shit load of massage places in sosua but i really wanna check this one out. i keep hearing good things about it.

JD426
12-13-2010, 06:41 PM
can some one tell me exactly where to find this kiki person ? i knwo there are a shit load of massage places in sosua but i really wanna check this one out. i keep hearing good things about it.

since this is like your um teenth, where is this, where is that ?...

Please read this thread and enjoy the pics as well....
It will explain everything...
ErikS took the time to do this MAP of SOSUA and it is most helpful..

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=134831&highlight=sosua+map

Jakeyboy
12-13-2010, 08:53 PM
it is located on Pedro Clisante in back of Shark Bar. There is a small sign out front. It is located in the back up the stairs.

swiggy
12-13-2010, 09:01 PM

you know where the shark bar is?

Jonew1
12-13-2010, 09:23 PM
since this is like your um teenth, where is this, where is that ?...

Please read this thread and enjoy the pics as well....
It will explain everything...
ErikS took the time to do this MAP of SOSUA and it is most helpful..

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=134831&highlight=sosua+map

this is only my second wheres this wheres that?? thank you

ralphie1
12-13-2010, 09:36 PM

you left out the part of kiki being 300 pesos cheaper than m and m. 500 vs. 800 pesos

jonew, dont feel bad about asking questions. only way you ever learn is to ask.

many things have been discussed on the forum in the past and it is easy for somebody that is online everyday for the last how many years to say go look. thing is, it is hard to find a lot of stuff that was chatted up even 6 months ago. the forum can be a tad bit onerous finding your way around.

heck, i would rather give you the answer than try to link you to a past thread. a lot easier

JD426
12-13-2010, 10:02 PM
you left out the part of kiki being 300 pesos cheaper than m and m. 500 vs. 800 pesos

jonew, dont feel bad about asking questions. only way you ever learn is to ask.

many things have been discussed on the forum in the past and it is easy for somebody that is online everyday for the last how many years to say go look. thing is, it is hard to find a lot of stuff that was chatted up even 6 months ago. the forum can be a tad bit onerous finding your way around.

heck, i would rather give you the answer than try to link you to a past thread. a lot easier

Yes, its easier to give the answers...& thats why I didnt do it...
and I didnt ask him to go look else where . I literally PULLED an EXTREMELY USEFUL thread for him which EriKS took the time and trouble to make....

If thats not being helpful enough, then let me go get my Box of Crayons.
This is a monger board, not romper room. This guy has DONE a Sosua Trip already, SOLO with Vomiting Chicas in his report and ALL...
so I dont think he needs a big brother to defend him, hes a grown ass man..

jimrock187
12-13-2010, 11:01 PM
Very nice massage.. she took out alot of tension from my back and legs.. she def knows whats she's doing.. its in back of shark bar on second floor.

Pana
12-13-2010, 11:59 PM
Kiki would be the only reason I would return to Sosua. Back when I was going to Sosua for about 7-10 days every month I would see her atleast every other day when I was there for an massage, in my opinion she is the best when it comes to professional massage in Sosua.

Kika is the best in Sosua! She's been the Queen (to me) since her M&M days. She's one of the few things I miss about being in Sosua every other month.

gdogg
12-14-2010, 12:30 AM

...so true. That's why we have a "Search" function. It actually works, too!!
:)

Snowman
12-14-2010, 01:13 PM
Kiki's actually was one of the highlights of my last trip as I went twice which were the best massages I've ever had.

rushdog34
12-14-2010, 05:52 PM
one thing i never understood was if she works alone why is there 2 massage rooms?? i remember seeing another female there once but never actually seen her working i assumed she was just a friend chatting her up

dunedain
12-14-2010, 09:16 PM
I'll have to keep this place in mind for my next trip. Thanks for all the past and present info.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/106324a9af87782b38.gif

nnjdave
12-14-2010, 10:31 PM
Kika works every other day, the other days her daughter is there. I have seen them there together on occasion, using both rooms. Kika is absolutely the best, I feel her daughter is about on par with the M&M girls, just not as good as Mom.

I try to go daily when in Sosua. The price doesn't matter, the massage is just better. She gets 750 out of me anyway. The downside of Kika's is she doesn't have a generator, and won't start a massage if it's hot and the power's out. That's when I go to M&M and pay the 800.