PDA

View Full Version : NEW TOPIC

Guychen_lu
08-24-2006, 04:20 AM
WHAT ABOUT AN TOPIC ABOUT "missing chicas". Chicas who had worked in Sosua, Cabarete.......and who have disappeared from the monger-scene. Would be glad if you think about it. I'm sure that there are a lot of people who will ask for the actual presence of chicas.... I think about Nilsa, Claudia etc etc etc... Thank's !

Jimmydr
08-24-2006, 07:25 AM
WHAT ABOUT AN TOPIC ABOUT "missing chicas". Chicas who had worked in Sosua, Cabarete.......and who have disappeared from the monger-scene. Would be glad if you think about it. I'm sure that there are a lot of people who will ask for the actual presence of chicas.... I think about Nilsa, Claudia etc etc etc... Thank's !

There are 700 there most months and 70% leave after 1 year. I am around 8 years.

MrHappy
08-24-2006, 12:15 PM
It would be really tough, girls change where they hang out like I change my underwear.
Imagine how tough it would be to keep up with just one, let alone the quantities that come and go through the tourist towns...

gdogg
08-24-2006, 08:09 PM

That would probably require another site. There are thousands of missing chicas each year. For the record, Nilsa and Claudia are still around (just not as much). They still look lovely!
:)

MisterPink
08-24-2006, 08:14 PM
Nilsa looks as fine as ever, she wanted RD2500 during the day, so I passed.

Rosemary also looked good @ Lou's party in July, a few too many visits to el baņo for my tastes!

Jimmydr
08-24-2006, 08:15 PM
Nilsa looks as fine as ever, she wanted RD2500 during the day, so I passed.

Rosemary also looked good @ Lou's party in July, a few too many visits to el baņo for my tastes!

Just the thought that a chica blew 500 guys makes me want to pass.

Mister NYC
08-24-2006, 09:27 PM
I thought she got kinda "thick". Nice to hang and drink with, but that's about it for me as far as Nilsa goes. Now her sister is quite a looker!