PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo #2229 Hotels

Jimmydr
04-30-2004, 03:30 PM
From: "wolverine7l"
Date: Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:58 am
Subject: Some cheap hotels in Santo Domingo

MANSION GAUTREAU: If you want to be near the malecon, this place is
next to the Intercontinental Hotel. Usually 25US per night or less.
EL PALACIO: They have a website and is nicer place. Just search for
el palacio on the web. A little more money, but when I checked the
hotel out, it was nice and around 50US a night.
LA GRAND MANSION: Bare bone place to stay but clean, no ac or tv.
About 15US for 2 people. About a mile from Colonial zone, C Danae,
Gazcue 1 809 689 8759
#18 DANAE, danae ave has numerous small hotels that are under 30US a
night and most are within a mile of the colonial zone and pretty
close to the park where you can find some sw's that are generally
pretty cheap. This is also about 15US a night. A/C, fridge, TV,
phone
HOTEL NACO-Piradentes ave, www.hotelnaco.net negotiate a deal, it is
a fairly decent hotel and should be around 50US a night
MONA LISA-Yes, there are rooms to stay in at the spa's location.
They are upstairs and rooms are decent. For double, depending on
length of stay should be around 20US, A/C, TV, Telephone

I highly recommend checking out hotels on Danae st in Gazcue, too
many small cheap ones to mention, just a part of Santo Domingo that
is about a mile walk from colonial zone and close to park and some
small lively bars with a lot of normal girls in them and I have
always had good success meeting normal girls in colonial zone at
small bars, dancing, buying some drinks for them and almost always
back to my hotel. SW's nearby close to park, etc The Colonial zone
is the best part for eye candy in Santo Domingo, sit at a bar in the
calle de conde, a few block shopping area and you will see thousands
of nice looking women wearing those tight, low pants they like to
wear walk past. Try to make eye contact and smile at ones you think
are awesome, say hello, and damn it try to get some amateurs, nothing
like amateurs in my opinion

RearWindow
05-06-2004, 12:12 AM
Sorry for the questions .but I searched and couldn't find the answer. Are El Conde and the Colonial Zone (SD) el mismo? I gather that they are similar, if not the same. Ayudarme? No mas pregundas. Yo pienso.

JD
05-06-2004, 01:12 AM
is a pedestrian walkway located within the "Zona Colonial".
There are many shops, bars, schools, etc. here. Great
for meeting non-pros.

Happy Hunting,

JD

RearWindow
05-06-2004, 07:37 PM
A si! I have been there before, just never had a name put to it. Gracias! This is all becoming a lot clearer for me.