PDA

View Full Version : 12/2010 - Sometimes I just wonder

Jimmydr
12-23-2010, 03:32 PM
If I was an ex pat, i would live in Puerto Plata and build up a very special chica network. My goal would be never to cook a meal for myself or clean my place. There would be amigas doing all of that for me.

I would know every chica working in the supermarkets around Pueto Plata as well as the restaurants.

Seems like some guys moved there to get drunk 7 days a week and bang skanks.

There was this ex pat that lived about 45 minutes away from Sosua and he posted and guys would either see him when he stopped by once a week in Sosua or go out and visit him. He was older and choose to have a Dominican wife.

My rant of the day.

Tiger
12-23-2010, 03:37 PM
Sounds like Weyland.......

Jimmydr
12-23-2010, 03:42 PM

He moved there for a better life and achieved it.

Mr Hillbilly
12-23-2010, 03:43 PM
My friend that lives in Las Canas he moved to Sosua from Canada hooked up with a chic-- reminds me of what Roberts going through right now-- he had full time novia one minute says he is happiest guy in DR next minute says he wants to upgrade--

If I didn't tel him 10 times-- you need to get the FUCK out of Sosua and go with me to Santiago or Disco in Playa Dorada--

So finally last XMAS him and I hit the big disco's in POP he ran into his novia ( I am sure he was embarrased I never met her before then) she asks what he was doing?LOL
Says just hanging with me-- we leave get the hell away from her go to Playa Dorada hit Roadhouse for while-- Coco Bongo the Sausage fest--Then we go to Spice Disco

Sure as shit he spots one he liked a Dancer turns out she was 17 he's 59.

They live happilly ever after for now-- he says she almost fucks him to death but he is happy. LOL

Jimmydr
12-23-2010, 03:45 PM
So finally last XMAS him and I hit the big disco's in POP he ran into his novia ( I am sure he was embarrased I never met her before then) she asks what he was doing?LOL
Says just hanging with me-- we leave get the hell away from her go to Playa Dorada hit Roadhouse for while-- Coco Bongo the Sausage fest--Then we go to Spice Disco

Why was she there:confused:

Mr Hillbilly
12-23-2010, 03:46 PM

Sounds like Dom Billy.

Mr Hillbilly
12-23-2010, 03:47 PM
Why was she there:confused:

Dancing with her friends at the Big Top Disco near the Harbor.

He got busted she was pissed.

gdogg
12-23-2010, 03:48 PM
That should be a no-brainer for Sosua lovers. Close enough to Sosua to enjoy the good parts, and far enough away when you get tired of the party atmosphere. Pocket change for guagua, chicas on the cheap, many quiet moments, close to the beach, and everything is cheaper. You can also survive better with Spanglish as opposed to Santiago.

Jimmydr
12-23-2010, 03:48 PM

She shouldn't be out with her friends. She was "busted"

Mr Hillbilly
12-23-2010, 03:52 PM
She shouldn't be out with her friends. She was "busted"

No that goes on alot Dom Billy lets his novia go out and dance on weekend she gets break so does he.

I think that is about the only way you can get by in a everyone cheats on everyone society.

papi_sosua
12-23-2010, 03:56 PM
That's not a big accomplishment...

You ever been to Great Britain?

swiggy
12-23-2010, 03:57 PM

Why is he the only one that has to come up with an explaination though? sounds like an American relationship.

papi_sosua
12-23-2010, 03:58 PM

Mr Hillbilly
12-23-2010, 04:02 PM
Why is he the only one that has to come up with an explaination though? sounds like an American relationship.

He likes the ones with ''Spunk""

Mother fucker after got out of Jail next day at beach with his new one she went Jerry Springer on him:rofl: I just wanted peace and quiet with Santiago girlfriend.

He says the training is going well now. LOL

Jimmydr
12-23-2010, 04:03 PM

Yes I have.

Jimmydr
12-23-2010, 04:04 PM

Because she controls him. He can replace her within a day or two.

Nakom
12-23-2010, 04:08 PM

Better than what? Living in POP is not utopia for everyone.

Jimmydr
12-23-2010, 04:09 PM

If you planning on living in DR, then POP is a good place to be. if you think the country is a shithole then no place is any good. It depends on how you look at it.

Mr Hillbilly
12-23-2010, 04:15 PM

I said it before --

Your life can be a complete disaster late in life but if you can manage to scrape together a 100k us dollars @ 1.5 percent per month is 1500us in interest in the DR.

I have friends that live only off this interest and nothing else no pensions nothing.

I think if large earthquake hits like Haiti they are in deep shit but their life is hell of alot better than what they would have in their home country--

Young pussy 50 years younger them warm weather--

Granted all the corrupt bullshit but they get acustomed to it --

I would join em but I don't know what I would do for 50 years---

whynotme
12-23-2010, 04:35 PM
i think i will stay in canada 1 or 2 weeks a month and travel wherever i want the rest of the month.........i always have to go back to work for a rest anyway:rofl:

papi_sosua
12-23-2010, 04:43 PM
1.5%/mo. equals 18%/year.
It's doable w/ dividend stocks and closed-end funds even in the US. But if $100k is all the capital at your disposal, you'll have a sleepless night once in awhile, depending on market gyrations...
At 18%, it's far more comfortable to have a minimum of $250k+ to invest. I value my sleep.

But then, I also rather have young, hot pussy before I am hitting 50! Never underestimate the value of pussy...

I said it before --

Your life can be a complete disaster late in life but if you can manage to scrape together a 100k us dollars @ 1.5 percent per month is 1500us in interest in the DR.

I have friends that live only off this interest and nothing else no pensions nothing.

I think if large earthquake hits like Haiti they are in deep shit but their life is hell of alot better than what they would have in their home country--

Mr Hillbilly
12-23-2010, 04:52 PM
But if $100k is all the capital at your disposal, you'll have a sleepless night once in awhile

Have friends with different amounts but it is fixed at 1.5 percent per month -- they have no worries

I worry about earthquake hitting DR I think their money would dissapear

I am NOT Hypocritical of their amount of their worth I don't care--

Life don't turn out perfect for everyone.

They make the best of what they have.

papi_sosua
12-23-2010, 05:50 PM
Just to elaborate a bit further: look at AGNC, AOD, IVR, CH, etc. Exchange traded.

These are no fly-by night operations, but one certainly needs to be aware of the associated risks. Still beats a pension or SSN, IMHO, if you got the cash...

It's doable w/ dividend stocks and closed-end funds even in the US. But if $100k is all the capital at your disposal, you'll have a sleepless night once in awhile, depending on market gyrations...
At 18%, it's far more comfortable to have a minimum of $250k+ to invest. I value my sleep.

But then, I also rather have young, hot pussy before I am hitting 50! Never underestimate the value of pussy...

MrHappy
12-24-2010, 07:15 AM
I said it before --

Who do you know that's getting 18% a year now? Where are they getting it?

papi_sosua
12-24-2010, 10:42 AM
For example,

http://eresearch.fidelity.com/eresearch/goto/evaluate/snapshot.jhtml?symbols=AGNC&rsrch=gqb

Dividend yield of 18.75%, payable quarterly. This is the view if you are on the other side of the housing crisis.

Of course, you won't get 18.75% in a savings account or by investing in CDs.

Who do you know that's getting 18% a year now? Where are they getting it?

givengo440
12-24-2010, 11:16 AM
If I was an ex pat, i would live in Puerto Plata and build up a very special chica network. My goal would be never to cook a meal for myself or clean my place. There would be amigas doing all of that for me.

I would know every chica working in the supermarkets around Pueto Plata as well as the restaurants.

There was this ex pat that lived about 45 minutes away from Sosua and he posted and guys would either see him when he stopped by once a week in Sosua or go out and visit him. He was older and choose to have a Dominican wife.

My rant of the day.
From what I see Jimmy a lot of dudes here are/were undersexed, brought pussy all there life and never had nothing hot like they are getting in DR and I might be wrong with my observations. So when they get to a place like DR (Sosua, POP, SDQ, etc) where it is a hop skip and a jump away from mainland USA and the woman do as a woman should cater to you it blows their minds! I agree living in mix of everything is not my idea of fun but I am not the norm here I don't think. Ive been on rap tours, fucked a lot of pretty bitches here in the states, am part of the greatest fraternity (in my opinion, DMV will 2nd this), have a good job, basically living life the best way I can so the pussy isn't the major allure for dudes like me. I love the layout of the land, people, smell, just the feel when that plane lands and you know you gonna lay on a beach with a cold Presidente, good food, and truly enjoy experiencing DR no matter how many times you have visited or extended stayed there experience something new. Maybe it's me I've been to other Islands, dealt with other people, but there is something about the island of Hispaniola and it's people that make me fall in love all over again.

MrHappy
12-25-2010, 07:08 AM
For example,

http://eresearch.fidelity.com/eresearch/goto/evaluate/snapshot.jhtml?symbols=AGNC&rsrch=gqb

Dividend yield of 18.75%, payable quarterly. This is the view if you are on the other side of the housing crisis.

Right, so I ask the question again, "Who do you know that's getting 18% a year now? Where are they getting it in the DR"

I am getting 18% on my CD's, until next December. After that, I'm not going to be getting shit, unless something drastic happens with the peso.

I'm not counting on that.

Jimmydr
04-21-2011, 10:11 AM
Seems like there may be 6 or more ISOC guys living here and still it amazes me as to why they would go to Sosua or even pay chicas more than 500 pesos for a few hours or all night.

If they got together every say Tuesday someplace, after a month, I bet a dozen chicas start showing up at that spot outside of Sosua.

DASBOOTY
04-21-2011, 05:10 PM
For example,

I picked up a few shares of AGNC a couple of months ago. Good tip! Thanks.

Oh and BTW, if the price of the shares take a steep fall, you'll be hearing from me ;):rofl:!

Jimmydr
10-06-2016, 06:38 AM

My rant of the day.

Lets rant