PDA

View Full Version : Best Blow Job EVER!!

Rodeo9112
12-24-2010, 03:28 PM
As I was going through some threads on this and other boards, I found myself recalling some of the amazing BJs I've had while mongering different countries. I thought it would be a good thread to start--who gave you your best BJ, where, and, what made it so good? I found it definitely requires some thinking if you are a connoisseur like myself who have had countless blows to the head. For me...

I have to say its a tie between Leticia (Leti) from Boys Town in Acuna, Mexico...she was a 6 ft blonde with 40DD breasts and a very well stair mastered ass with collagen lip injections...literally built for work. What made hers great was all the necessary factors: she liked doing it, she kept it wet and dripping with saliva, great eye contact, the suction was tight, and she varied the stroke. In addition, she made all the moans and groans I like and would obey my instructions to switch positions or technique with no apparent issues with the demands. On top of all that, she spoke English perfectly and had a great body to look at. Finally, she would just keep going until I stopped her. Truly an artist.

The only person who could tie with her was Juliana from Bahia, Brazil, who I met in Rio. She had appeared in at least one scene with Mike in Brazil. She was probably 5' 2" and had a good 38D rack on her. She had an innocent, Italian look and spoke English with a slight accent. This girl had all the same characteristics with her BJ as Leticia from Mexico, with the addition that I seriously think she was a nympho or had an oral fetish because she literally would not stop sucking my dick. After she'd stop for us to fuck, when one of us would tire out, she'd slowly move to the cock and begin her craft. If I went to the kitchen to get a drink or a bite to eat, she'd follow me and when I stopped walking, she was on it. After I went to the bathroom to take a piss, she would be standing in the door watching and as soon as I finished, she polished it off. My favorite memory is eating Haagen-Dazs chocolate ice cream and watching Brazilian music videos while she sucked my dick.

In case anyone is wondering why I put this on the DR thread, its just because I travel most often to DR and consider it home. I've found that DR is a destination for a good bit of Latin American mongers, so I thought it would reach folks that have travelled to numerous countries and could give a good cross section of experiences.

Rodeo

jacknback
12-24-2010, 08:21 PM
Best blowjob ever for me was Jenny of Relax in SanJose,CR!
The first time I was with her a friend told me to give her a try.He said that when he took her into the room,she pushed him on the bed,ripped his pants off,sucked him so good and hard that he only lasted about 3 minutes.She went to brush her teeth and he put his pants on threw the money he owed her on the bed and started down the stairs.He said she had destroyed him in less than 3 minutes.She chased him down the stairs buck naked yelling what,no sexo?You no want sexo.I want sexo!!You no want sexo??
Well after that review I just had to give it a go.......She destroyed me in a little bit longer than 3 minutes as she kept switching from sucking my dick and rimming my asshole.It didn't take long and I was done!!.
I to tried to sneak out but the same thing happened to me.She followed me down the stairs complaining that she had satisfied me and now wanted me to do likewise for her!She embarrased me enough in front of about 9 other whores that I had to go back upstairs and give it a shot.
Now listen guys.at 63 I find it almost if not not even possible to get 2 nuts in 40 minutes so rather than be embarraserd again it was DATY.She screamed to high heaven and as I was leaving she came with me and told the other girls that I was muy bueno!
I let that girl suck my dick every day for a solid week!
Every morning when her boyfriend dropped her off I was sitting in Relax waiting.She would just walk in,grab my hand,walk me upstairs and proceed to suck my brains out.
Here is a pic of her nibbling on my dick as she preperes to ruin me for the rest of the day!
If you are ever in San Jose,CR PLEASE go to the MP known as Relax and if she is still working give your self the time of your life!!(maybe,as YMMV)but I have yet heard a disappointed customer.She is infamous on CRT.By the way thedate on the pic is wrong.I never change the date and always end up with fucked up dates!Should be 2010.http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/163414cc76fbab9870.jpg

Citynights
12-25-2010, 09:46 AM
I thought I had her two nights ago....she made my all top ten list...:corky::corky::corky::eek:

ilv4play
03-19-2011, 02:16 AM
You are so right on Jenny, I will remember those eyes until I die...... or see her next trip to CR.

sporthobbyist
03-21-2011, 02:51 AM
My wingman showed me Jenny. he said she sucked cock like a demon. she smoked a J with my buddy then proceeded to suck him dry.

But I could not do it. she is busted. big ole muffin top spilling all around her waist area. i cannot imagine the horror when the clothes came off.