PDA

View Full Version : Moshy2k Day 2

moshy2k
04-20-2005, 01:50 PM
I finally wake up with Angee next to me who wants to sleep in late. So I pop up crab D, DDawg, Keith and we head out for breakfast. We eat Rockies and walk around a bit. Head back to the Palace then decide to find M&M's for a massage. I was pretty sure where it was from my last visit and found it in no time.

The M&M massages are excellent but it's only a massage for those that don't know. After the masage we hit Passions for a bit then head back to the Palace. Angee is up and waiting for me when I get back. She wants to hang out which is cool but I need a little break from her. I got her to leave (can't remember what I told her).

Next thing I know D comes in saying he has a surprise. He ran across the famous STALKER (who we both have bagged). She is coming by in a few minutes with a friend for DDawg and me. DDawg is still occupied with some chica and is MIA when the girls arrive.

So it was the Stalker (can't remember how to spell her name), Blousa, and a new chica that I had never seen before. No comes the problem as I have been with Blousa and the Stalker. The stalker gives terrible blow jobs and Blousa has put on a few pounds. Her friends is HOT so I want her which complete screws the scene as blousa and The Stalker are annoyed that I want the friend.

Fuck that either it is the friend or NOTHING. So after a little back and forth the friend and head to the room. I offer her 1k for 2 hours of fun. She looked as it I just killed her mother. We go back and forth and settle on 1,300 for 2 hours. SOmething happened between the Stalker and my firend as by the time we came out of the room only Blousa was sitting there watching TV PISSED lol lol.

I get rid of the chicas and Angee comes by a few hours later. DDawg is doing his thing up on the grill and we are all hanging out. The 2nd night of BBQ was outstanding as well. Frank was in the hot tub with his girl while we were eating and feeling on some chicas.

We hit the club later that night DDawg, Frank, Keith, D, Eric (whats this guys screen name), Keith are all rolling together. We party for a while and I am sitting in the back with Angee when Eric, DDawg come sit with us on the couch in the back of classicos.

Angee asks me if I want her to get some girls for my friends. I tell her yeah as the guys all love Angee. She brings back 2 fine as girls for them to hang with. I have no idea what she was telling the chicas but they were ready to hang. We all wind up back at the Palace with head boards banging. The next day I find out BOTH chicas didn't want a dime from either DDawg or Eric. DAMN NOW THAT IS SERVICE.....

DEPUTY DAWG
04-20-2005, 02:02 PM
YEEEEEEAH BABY!!!!!!!BTW I think he's elj707

moshy2k
04-20-2005, 02:13 PM
I broke my own rule this trip and hung with one girl most of the time she wound up being really cool with all the gang that was there. Her and DDawg were like Mutt & Jeff with the jokes. I was thinking of getting rid of her on my 3rd day but there was a small mutiny from DDawg and Keith about keeping her around. LOL I guess if I was DDawg I would want her to stay around if she kept bringing me 99% free chicas.

No she didn't ask me for a dime the entire 5 days we hang together. except moto money once. I sent her to the Slaon one day because I wanted her to wear her hair down for the ISOC Beach party and brought her a new outfit. Other than that we pretty much hung out and she screwed my brains out for 5 days.

Man this chica was a bit hysterical the last day I was there she was crying off and on the last day and a half. Of course all this is rolling off my back but she gave the group ALOT of fun. We exchanged email adresses and I am waiting to see if I get a western Union request sometime soon.

el_papi_chew_low
04-20-2005, 02:29 PM
Angee asks me if I want her to get some girls for my friends. I tell her yeah as the guys all love Angee. She brings back 2 fine as girls for them to hang with. I have no idea what she was telling the chicas but they were ready to hang. We all wind up back at the Palace with head boards banging. The next day I find out BOTH chicas didn't want a dime from either DDawg or Eric. DAMN NOW THAT IS SERVICE.....

Hey man, don't be coming up on this site bragging about getting free pussy. We might need another ISOC policy if this shit keeps up!!

D_W_
04-20-2005, 02:32 PM

Hey man, don't be coming up on this site bragging about getting free pussy. We might need another ISOC policy if this shit keeps up!!

hahahahaha :P :P :P

BrooklynBeas
04-20-2005, 02:33 PM
I broke my own rule this trip and hung with one girl most of the time she wound up being really cool with all the gang that was there. Her and DDawg were like Mutt & Jeff with the jokes. I was thinking of getting rid of her on my 3rd day but there was a small mutiny from DDawg and Keith about keeping her around. LOL I guess if I was DDawg I would want her to stay around if she kept bringing me 99% free chicas.

No she didn't ask me for a dime the entire 5 days we hang together. except moto money once. I sent her to the Slaon one day because I wanted her to wear her hair down for the ISOC Beach party and brought her a new outfit. Other than that we pretty much hung out and she screwed my brains out for 5 days.

Man this chica was a bit hysterical the last day I was there she was crying off and on the last day and a half. Of course all this is rolling off my back but she gave the group ALOT of fun. We exchanged email adresses and I am waiting to see if I get a western Union request sometime soon.

Moshy i went through the same shit the last day i was with a girl from 2 trips ago... I was with her for 3 or 4 days out of my 9 days there... She cried her eyes out at the airport... I gave her my cell # and she called me once a week for the first 4 or 5 weeks... She then stopped for like 2 months and called me on valentines day... then again about 2 weeks ago... i told her i was in DR for Semana Santa and she was pissed i didnt see her... She doesnt have a cell phone and doesnt live in Sosua anymore... She lives with her family in SDQ... When i left her i gave her about 1000 pesos, my radio that had a broken volume button and some left over alcohol... Think i mentioned this and Jayman got mad at me for having leftover alcohol... So far she has never asked me for a dime... She did make hints that she didnt have a job and she is broke... I just said get a job... see ya when i see ya... Ride the wave till it gets rough then go catch another wave brutha!

moshy2k
04-20-2005, 02:50 PM
LOL El_Papi,

Hey thats why I said 99% free cause everything in Dr costs something. As long as you don't get caught up thinking it is ONLY you that she screwed without asking for a dime it's no big deal. Whether I pay or get it free it's all the same to me. As long as guys aren't paying outragious prices I pretty much go with the flow.

Although I am glad I got to experience that Novia type of thing during my trip. As I really didn't see why guys here did it. It does have it's advantages to have a chica to chill with. But I do think I prefer the thrill of grabbing a new chica every night than having the same one each day.

gdogg
04-20-2005, 02:50 PM
Blausiel?? (on right)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/ghm113/19_24A.jpg

moshy2k
04-20-2005, 02:52 PM
Yes... that's her lol man was she annoyed with me lol lol. That's what she gets for riding with 2 chicas who looked ALOT better than her.