PDA

View Full Version : Western Union alert

DASBOOTY
12-26-2010, 08:50 PM
I met this chica in Sosua this January. She works at a legit business in town during the day. I visited the place a few times and got to talking to her. Nothing happened between her and I. She asked for my e-mail address and against my better judgement I gave it to her. She gave me her e-mail address and phone number (I should have known something was up when her e-mail address was " 'her name' 69 @ hotmail").

Anyway, after I got back to the real world we exchanged a few e-mails - just small talk. Then in March she sends me an e-mail saying her mother is sick, that she can't go to work because she has to care for the ailing mother, that she is 3 months behind in the rent, yadda yadda yadda. She pleads with me to call her as soon as possible.

Later that day she e-mails me this photo of her.

Needless to say, I didn't take the bait.

But it looks like some other poor dudes may have.

Just take a look at the kitchen. My kitchen is not even that nice!

givengo440
12-26-2010, 08:59 PM
I met this chica in Sosua this January. She works at a legit business in town during the day. I visited the place a few times and got to talking to her. Nothing happened between her and I. She asked for my e-mail address and against my better judgement I gave it to her. She gave me her e-mail address and phone number (I should have known something was up when her e-mail address was " 'her name' 69 @ hotmail").

Anyway, after I got back to the real world we exchanged a few e-mails - just small talk. Then in March she sends me an e-mail saying her mother is sick, that she can't go to work because she has to care for the ailing mother, that she is 3 months behind in the rent, yadda yadda yadda. She pleads with me to call her as soon as possible.

Later that day she e-mails me this photo of her.

Needless to say, I didn't take the bait.

But it looks like some other poor dudes may have.

Just take a look at the kitchen. My kitchen is not even that nice!
Dasbooty dam her kitchen this bitch has 2 presidentes in her hand I don't even drink 2 at a time :eek: Better yet who is the other one for :confused:

On the serious tip there are a lot of WU Novios on this site no matter how much they sau NO they are not trust YES they are. Now to each is own with what they with there money but just as long as you remember she is not your girl it is just my turn (as evident in the recent 100 photograph trip reports that contain the same girls) then you not hopefully (I never say never) will become a WU Novio.

I must say that bitch is bad :corky:

Jimbo44
12-26-2010, 09:00 PM
If that was me, I would have made sure y'all saw a Bow Wow shot of HER!!!! Fuck all that e mail BS...

Westy
12-26-2010, 09:13 PM
Givengo has a point about that other Presidente, not to mention - who was the "mother" who took the photo? And does she usually tend Mamacita's sickbed wearing a sheer little baby-doll like that?

She may "be behind on the rent," but she hasn't missed any meals lately. :cheesygrin:

And yeah, that background looks nicer than my kitchen, too.

Did you say she told you - or she "trolled" you - about her ailing mother?

insular
12-26-2010, 09:14 PM
Dasbooty dam her kitchen this bitch has 2 presidentes in her hand I don't even drink 2 at a time :eek: Better yet who is the other one for :confused:

It's for the guy that's behind the camera :rofl:

JD426
12-26-2010, 09:16 PM
Lovely kitchen, Some nice little electronic devices on that table with the vase thing (cellie , camera etc) and the 2 presidentes as Givengo stated, thats fucking awesome.. who the fuck took the pic. or does her bambino have a drinking problem ? :rofl::rofl:

These chicas give SOOO many clues they are ripping you off, its mind boggling . but some weak ass guys still fall for this crap.

And does she usually tend Mamacita's sickbed wearing a sheer little baby-doll like that?

I didnt even catch that before.. LOL

this pic should have like Arrows and shit explaining the "cues" to the fucking Clueless.
ROTF

weyland
12-26-2010, 09:23 PM
She may "be behind on the rent," but she hasn't missed any meals lately.
LOL, Westy, you beat me to it, word for word! :)

givengo440
12-26-2010, 09:29 PM
HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP!

Think about it there are 2 phones on the table (I guess one must be for texting the other for calls :rofl:)

2 cameras: 1 taking the photo the other on the table with the phones (the other must be for bedroom shots only aka Jimbo shots)

that purple teddy (see through) and pumps.... Can anyone else find anything else?

hughgrection
12-26-2010, 09:52 PM
mama must have been sick at classicos:)

The Sage
12-26-2010, 09:57 PM
I hate it when they want money and have yet to fuck you. In particular when they do it from 3,000 miles away. I got a regular type girl who's hoping I'll be her sponsor. I've hit it a couple of times, but the chick thinks that pussy is made out of gold. She wants this and wants that. Calls me last week to ask for a Christmas outfit. Of course she waits until the end of the conversation to do so. I simply told her she was going to have to do a little more to prove herself to me before something like that went down. Unlike some guys I don't have any qualms about sending a little something something to a non-puta regular chick with who I click, who's making herself available when I want to see her, and taking care of all my sexual needs including the deviant ones. However, I ain't going out of my way for some chick who's simply opening up her legs and calling me only when she needs money. I have no doubt that in most of their minds gringo and generous sucker are synonyms.

El Chivo
12-26-2010, 10:01 PM
Actually a good thing you didn't tag it back in enero... she's cute, and she's thick, and if she was on her game she would have made sure she gave you a little something to remember her by... and then ??? LOL

Snowman
12-26-2010, 10:07 PM
Don't know why so many guys give out there email addy's and/or phone numbers. You are just asking for it.
They can't fuck you through the internet or your phone.

big tee
12-26-2010, 10:08 PM
the hell with all that nonsense!!...we all kno what d.r. is....we on vac.....we go.....we smash....we come back to the "real world"!....lets all keep it 4 what it is!

TNT72
12-26-2010, 10:21 PM
I'm just waiting for someone to say "oh shit...that's such and such condo's (or hotel room)!! I stayed in that room, I remember that vase!!!!

Westy
12-26-2010, 10:27 PM
I'm just waiting for someone to say "oh shit...that's such and such condo's (or hotel room)!! I stayed in that room, I remember that vase!!!!
Or, "Omigod, I gave her that nightie!!! :eek: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DASBOOTY
12-26-2010, 10:51 PM
Lovely kitchen, Some nice little electronic devices on that table with the vase thing (cellie , camera etc) and the 2 presidentes as Givengo stated, thats fucking awesome.. who the fuck took the pic. or does her bambino have a drinking problem ? :rofl::rofl:

These chicas give SOOO many clues they are ripping you off, its mind boggling . but some weak ass guys still fall for this crap.

I didnt even catch that before.. LOL

this pic should have like Arrows and shit explaining the "cues" to the fucking Clueless.
ROTF

Some of these Dominicanas are not the brightest. I don't think she knows how to clean up her e-mail.

When she sent me the picture she didn't delete some of the other e-mail addresses to whom she had already forwarded the picture to.

Duhhh! LOL

hugrad95a
12-26-2010, 10:52 PM
Well since you put her on blast which legit business does she work at... She is sexy though with those high heels and nighty....

The Sage
12-26-2010, 10:53 PM
Well since you put her on blast which legit business does she work at... She is sexy though with those high heels and nighty....

Yes, looks like she could take a pounding and love it.

givengo440
12-26-2010, 10:54 PM
Just for laughs...

Thats Joeysterrs room and jimbo gave her that teddy, Mr. Bangkok gave her the panties in a gift bag, and I gave her the presidentes :eek::rofl: O wait the Prince and HUgrad gave her a pump a piece :rofl:

givengo440
12-26-2010, 10:55 PM
Some of these Dominicanas are not the brightest. I don't think she knows how to clean up her e-mail.

When she sent me the picture she didn't delete some of the other e-mail addresses to whom she had already forwarded the picture to.

Duhhh! LOL
I just asked this chick for pics and she did the same thing lol I am like learn how to forward and erase the original email :eek:

Wait another minute fellas does anyone think that's Big Mikes bitch and he took the pics?

hugrad95a
12-26-2010, 11:00 PM
Upon further review......I could see myself having a lot of fun with this chica send me her email address I need to make contact for when I return......

The Sage
12-26-2010, 11:02 PM
Where again is her place of employment? lol

DASBOOTY
12-26-2010, 11:05 PM

She works at a beauty salon. She gives manicures, pedicures and does those fancy long fake nails that a lot of the hoes like to have.

And FYI I was there to get a pedicure. Nothing like a nice Dominicana pampering my sore feet (after a night of dancing at Classicos).

Westy
12-26-2010, 11:49 PM
Upon further review......I could see myself having a lot of fun with this chica send me her email address I need to make contact for when I return......
Yeah, right, Hugrad, you want to be her next "sick mama"? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(I am one 'sick mother******' myself, but not the kind that would win her points at Western Union.)

givengo440
12-27-2010, 12:11 AM
Yeah, right, Hugrad, you want to be her next "sick mama"? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(I am one 'sick mother******' myself, but not the kind that would win her points at Western Union.)
@Westy Hugrad took a spill last trip so he is accustomed to being a sick motherfucker :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nakom
12-27-2010, 01:04 AM
Most guys can figure out this secnario and don't send shit. It's the ones that get played by the chica and thinks she is in love with him that get it bad. It can happen to experienced mongers. I have seen this with my own eyes from more than one member on this board, and I have been a member for less than a year.

Westy
12-27-2010, 10:23 AM
@Westy Hugrad took a spill last trip so he is accustomed to being a sick motherfucker :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I wasn't talking about that :sick: kind of sick! :deviltail:

DRCowboy
12-27-2010, 10:45 AM
You mentioned that when she forwarded to email she forgot to remove the other email addresses. Did you email them a warning? Or better yet did you recognize any members?

Seņor JDR of Medellin
12-27-2010, 10:45 AM
You mentioned that when she forwarded to email she forgot to remove the other email addresses. Did you email them a warning? Or better yet did you recognize any members?

I get that all the time.

DMV
12-27-2010, 10:58 AM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That pic needs to be in the: Your Novia might be a Puta thread

If your Novia tells you she can't work because her mother is sick and she has to take care of the baby, then sends a foto like this. well....

What's the name of the Salon? I think I can help her out on my next trip.

DRCowboy
12-27-2010, 11:19 AM

:corky:

If I'm not mistaken one's El Presidente and the other has a gray label. Her novio likes a different type of beer?

Kevy
12-27-2010, 11:22 AM
If I'm not mistaken one's El Presidente and the other has a gray label. Her novio likes a different type of beer?

I had to look again, she is drinking the silver label Presidente Lite (I guess to look after her figure:rofl:) and the regular Presidente is for whoever is taking the picture, good catch cowboy:biggrin:

vewdew
12-27-2010, 11:54 AM
I had to look again, she is drinking the silver label Presidente Lite (I guess to look after her figure:rofl:) and the regular Presidente is for whoever is taking the picture, good catch cowboy:biggrin:

Whatever she is drinkin some WU sucker paid for that beer. :)

Hoseman
12-27-2010, 12:23 PM
Looking at those legs she may get a shot at trying to get some of mine:corky:

Magikmusic
12-27-2010, 12:31 PM
love these threads, she definitely did not check herself before trying to reel you in, just an insight and im sure this has happened to all of us while we are here:

True story:
Chica is fielding calls often or texts from novios, WU, from all over the place, she even shows me the pics they send, and all the lovey dovey nonsense yall are kicking it back. To everyone who does that, dont even believe what the girl is saying to you on the phone, i had my mouth on her tit and my hand on her toto while she was telling you she was at her 'mom's house". Or the best one, "i love you baby, when you coming back", meanwhile on the other end, it was bowwow time.

Thanks guys for making my trip more memorable!

FritoBandito
12-27-2010, 12:33 PM
Just remember, guys, when the chicas send you a sexy photo of themselves, you can bet that 9 times out of 10 there is a MAN behind that camera!!!! :lol::eek::lol:

papirazzi
12-27-2010, 01:57 PM
This shit is too hilarious, some of these chicas, smh....they won't even try to come correct will they?

hughgrection
12-27-2010, 02:22 PM
Maaybe we should have a thread where we post dangerous putas

Seņor JDR of Medellin
12-27-2010, 02:27 PM
Maaybe we should have a thread where we post dangerous putas

But there are no dangerous putas, only scared guys, so me thinks.

hughgrection
12-27-2010, 02:43 PM
But there are no dangerous putas, only scared guys, so me thinks.

what about the 1 who attacked getrhythem?

Seņor JDR of Medellin
12-27-2010, 02:47 PM
what about the 1 who attacked getrhythem?

Might have been a reason for it. They predicted that I would be killed by a hooker over ten years ago and so far, none have attacked me.

Roy
12-27-2010, 07:21 PM
Most guys can figure out this secnario and don't send shit. It's the ones that get played by the chica and thinks she is in love with him that get it bad. It can happen to experienced mongers. I have seen this with my own eyes from more than one member on this board, and I have been a member for less than a year.

SHE may not even be sending the e-mails. Her hombre/chulo/chico/novio/enamorado/esposo/amoracito just might be the one doing the dealing.

I can't tell you how many times, and I know Nakom sees it too, that the pictures of these girls have reflections of their "men" or shadows of them, or even has them IN the picture on the online dating sites. Treasonous, what's to come of these girls that fuck for money.

Here's the challenge... post her contact info if you're not sucked in.

Westy
12-27-2010, 07:38 PM
Looking at those legs she may get a shot at trying to get some of mine:corky:
Your money ... your "shot" ... or most probably both? :bj1:

DASBOOTY
12-28-2010, 11:22 PM

I know the 'presidente normal' can't be for me.

I only drink presidente lite.

princepointe
12-29-2010, 09:48 AM
Ultimately the numbers are in there favor. Remember that WE go to THEM. The baddest of the bad will have cats throwing money at her and there will always be that guy with a bit extra. Greed is greed. They're gonna get paid regardless. The question is who's gonna be paying them. We can laugh at the WU cats all we want but that broad is laughing at us all the way to the bank......or the bed cushion. Wherever these hoes keep their money. lol

Nakom
12-29-2010, 11:27 AM
Ultimately the numbers are in there favor. Remember that WE go to THEM. The baddest of the bad will have cats throwing money at her and there will always be that guy with a bit extra. Greed is greed. They're gonna get paid regardless. The question is who's gonna be paying them. We can laugh at the WU cats all we want but that broad is laughing at us all the way to the bank......or the bed cushion. Wherever these hoes keep their money. lol

Chicas like their money right where they can see it - hanging in the closet.

Passport Playa
12-29-2010, 01:10 PM
HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP!

Think about it there are 2 phones on the table (I guess one must be for texting the other for calls :rofl:)

2 cameras: 1 taking the photo the other on the table with the phones (the other must be for bedroom shots only aka Jimbo shots)

that purple teddy (see through) and pumps.... Can anyone else find anything else?

Go get "em", Inspector Gadget!:rofl:

Bangkok

Kevy
12-29-2010, 06:06 PM
I know the 'presidente normal' can't be for me.

I only drink presidente lite.

good to know, you worried someone might reach another conclusion otherwise?:rofl::rofl:

sporthobbyist
01-16-2011, 10:43 AM
These putas are just rentals!
do not look for more.
But you cannot blame a girl for trying to get sponsers. Just do not fall for it.

SrSuerte
01-16-2011, 11:09 AM
Chicas like their money right where they can see it - hanging in the closet.

You just brought back a memory. I had regular chick in Honduras. In the area that I was the girls will ask for a favor sometimes before or sometimes after having sex once or twice. They always asked in dividends of 500 Lempiras(19 to 1 Dollar). So after awhile I always knew how much I would be asked for by any chick. This particular one let me come to her house that was getting built on the side of a moutain for her by her boyfriend who lived far away. I was looking for something when I found this shoe box FULL of 500 bills rolled up.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I told her. She smiled.:biggrin:

I was shocked because she always told me that she was broke.:eek: THis chick was making enough money that she got stairs built so that she would not have to walk up and down the dirt trail on the mountain. She has 5 sisters. 3 of them were in the game. The other two were too young. There were nieces that I am sure are in the game by now because that was 2007.

Not one of them have a regular job.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

hugrad95a
01-16-2011, 11:26 AM
http://dgmmsoul.webs.com/photos/110.JPG

ctp1812
01-16-2011, 11:40 AM
Dude forget about the kitchen, what did you say here email was?

Revolutionrock77
01-16-2011, 02:14 PM
Ok, so a chica emails you and asks for money. it's happened to me, from one of my best performers. I ignored the request, called her next time I was in town, and she performed like an all star again. She was happy to see me and there was no mention of the ignored request.

You cant blame them for trying.

TONYTNT40
01-16-2011, 11:13 PM
I want to start by saying, maybe Rio has spoiled me, I dont want to step on any toes, but that is one average looking chica. Looks like she had too many presidente's. She is "plain Jane", and thats a compliment, she also looks like something you can get in the States. I dont get on a plane to sex chicas like that, even if its free, if I was stuck with her, that would be the night I let my sperm count build up. We can get any girl we want, right? Why would anyone pick her? I have friends, that I used to hang with in Rio, and they are looking for another venue. They went to Sosua a few months ago and told me they didnt like it because the girls werent exotic. I didnt understand them, at the time, but now looking at that picture, I do. Guys we can get any girl we want, lets aim a little higher.

naptime
01-17-2011, 12:19 AM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/179994d33d0fa146d8.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/179994d33d14620168.jpg

and that's all i got to say about that.

Maretti
01-17-2011, 03:32 PM
I want to start by saying, maybe Rio has spoiled me, I dont want to step on any toes, but that is one average looking chica. Looks like she had too many presidente's. She is "plain Jane", and thats a compliment, she also looks like something you can get in the States. I dont get on a plane to sex chicas like that, even if its free, if I was stuck with her, that would be the night I let my sperm count build up. We can get any girl we want, right? Why would anyone pick her? I have friends, that I used to hang with in Rio, and they are looking for another venue. They went to Sosua a few months ago and told me they didnt like it because the girls werent exotic. I didnt understand them, at the time, but now looking at that picture, I do. Guys we can get any girl we want, lets aim a little higher.
I will follow your advice in a few days. :iconTU:

Jimmydr
01-17-2011, 03:38 PM
She is "plain Jane", and thats a compliment, she also looks like something you can get in the States. I dont get on a plane to sex chicas like that, even if its free, if I was stuck with her, that would be the night I let my sperm count build up. We can get any girl we want, right? Why would anyone pick her?

Everyone is different. Some guys just go after what they can get Stateside. I agree with you and would never go for something that I could get Stateside any day of the week.

Revolutionrock77
01-17-2011, 04:07 PM
I want to start by saying, maybe Rio has spoiled me, I dont want to step on any toes, but that is one average looking chica. Looks like she had too many presidente's. She is "plain Jane", and thats a compliment, she also looks like something you can get in the States. I dont get on a plane to sex chicas like that, even if its free, if I was stuck with her, that would be the night I let my sperm count build up.

You know everybody likes something different. I kind of like that type to begin with. . I actually think she looks pretty good. Better than a lot of the younger, flacca, too much make up club girls that others post picture of. But granted, not as good as the amazing Brazilian pix I've seen here. : ) As discussed in the other threads, some aren't interested in chasing the dimes, and are looking for something different, and unique to personal tastes.

That said, the girl in that picture might be a great performer - I'd give her a second look. Maybe it's because I can't get a chica like that back home in the U.S. . .. at least not for $45.

Jimmydr
01-17-2011, 04:09 PM
That said, the girl in that picture might be a great performer - I'd give her a second look. Maybe it's because I can't get a chica like that back home in the U.S. . .. at least not for $45.

He said why go for what you can't get and as you said, you can't get that so therefore you would go for it.:iconTU::clap:

JuanElGriego
01-17-2011, 08:42 PM
Don't know why so many guys give out there email addy's and/or phone numbers. You are just asking for it.
They can't fuck you through the internet or your phone.

I keep in contact with plenty of chicas. I have a good amount of numbers and they have mine and only one time in 6 years has any chica ever asked me for something (and i posted it here), but i must add that i don't exchange numbers with just any chica, just ones i've gotten to know well.

If they know you're not a sucker when you're down there they won't bother trying to play you for one when you're away.

They're not all as stupid as the chica in the OP.

TONYTNT40
01-18-2011, 01:57 PM
You know everybody likes something different. I kind of like that type to begin with. . I actually think she looks pretty good. Better than a lot of the younger, flacca, too much make up club girls that others post picture of.

Rev. you are right, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. One mans trash is another mans prize, and vice versa. I try not to give my opinion about beauty on this board, I know better, but I couldnt help it. Not with that chica, she looks like she's seen better days, and to be asking for and probably receiving WU, I just couldnt keep my big mouth shut on this one. When I look at her, all I see is stomach, she also looks like she may have an 18 yr kid. I wish I liked women like that, I would never have to leave the US. Its nice people have different taste, I can walk into Classico at 2am grab a fine flacca, and leave, and not worry about competition. That really amazes me, one night I walked in classico's at 2 saw this fine chica leaving alone and decided to take her. the next day these guys saw me, and said, "I like your style, that was a fine chica, you had last night." I said anyone could have had her, I didnt get there until 2am.

Jimmydr
01-18-2011, 01:59 PM
I can walk into Classico at 2am grab a fine flacca, and leave, and not worry about competition. That really amazes me, one night I walked in classico's at 2 saw this fine chica leaving alone and decided to take her. the next day these guys saw me, and said, "I like your style, that was a fine chica, you had last night." I said anyone could have had her, I didnt get there until 2am.

When people say that, that means you ain't with something most of us can get back home.:clap::clap::clap:

TONYTNT40
01-18-2011, 02:07 PM
When people say that, that means you ain't with something most of us can get back home.:clap::clap::clap:

Yeah, but they could have had her before I arrived, I am willing to bet they were there before 2am. I think its a lack of confidence, thats why some guys can just sit on the sidelines. I'm quite sure those guys had 2000 pesos, they should have taken her home instead of telling me how fine she was.

Jimmydr
01-18-2011, 02:08 PM
Yeah, but they could have had her before I arrived, I am willing to bet they were there before 2am. I think its a lack of confidence, thats why some guys can just sit on the sidelines. I'm quite sure those guys had 2000 pesos, they should have taken her home instead of telling me how fine she was.

Maybe she was with another guy and finished up and just got there or she gave them a high quote?

TONYTNT40
01-18-2011, 02:16 PM
Maybe she was with another guy and finished up and just got there or she gave them a high quote?

She was with another guy that day, me. Thats the reason I arrived at the club late. I was with her earlier and the novia saw the condoms in the trash, got pissed and caught the bus back to Santiago. I woke up solo around 1am and decided to get another chica. I doubt if she gave a high quote, she wasnt hard core then and we never discussed price, she would accept what I gave her, and I had given her less than 2k before. I think those guys were just scared to talk to fine women, we do have some like that.

Jimmydr
01-18-2011, 02:17 PM
She was with another guy that day, me. Thats the reason I arrived at the club late. I was with her earlier and the novia saw the condoms in the trash, got pissed and caught the bus back to Santiago. I woke up solo around 1am and decided to get another chica. I doubt if she gave a high quote, she wasnt hard core then and we never discussed price, she would accept what I gave her, and I had given her less than 2k before.

Well then, I don't know why anyone else didn't grab her up. I give up.

TONYTNT40
01-18-2011, 02:19 PM
Well then, I don't know why anyone else didn't grab her up. I give up.

Its always like that in Classico, in Help you may get out bidded.

Jimmydr
01-18-2011, 02:20 PM
Its always like that in Classico, in Help you may get out bidded.

Its been over 3 years since I been to Sosua and 95% of the Sosua mongers are guys that I never met. I have no idea.

TONYTNT40
01-18-2011, 02:23 PM
Its been over 3 years since I been to Sosua and 95% of the Sosua mongers are guys that I never met. I have no idea.

Maybe they all, going after chica's, in the OP.

Jimmydr
01-18-2011, 02:25 PM

I have had zero chica drama in Medellin, have a large rotation of chicas, coming, going, doing my wingmen, agreeing to much less the going rate and still can't figure out why some guys have so many problems.:rolleyes:

DMV
01-18-2011, 02:41 PM

TNT40 you know humans are creatures of habit. Maybe it's her accent.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You remember Raquel from Rio. Nothing exotic about her but she had WU novios and look now she's in the states. And that's after she got fat and old. Yep it's the accent.

jacknback
01-18-2011, 07:47 PM
She looks an awful lot like one of the chicas that works in the salon across from Rockies.Of course I could be mistaken.