PDA

View Full Version : 01/2011 - Are all Dominicanas 'coin-operated'?

DASBOOTY
01-01-2011, 12:06 PM
I was reading one time on Dominican Today where this poster commented that all Dominican women are ‘coin-operated’.

So I thought of all the Dominicanas that I have been reasonably well-acquainted with and how many of them had asked me for money, or gifts or to buy them a meal (I am excluding buying a chica drinks or giving her cigarettes).

I am talking about pros, semi-pros, non-pros; the whole gauntlet.

Almost all of the pros I have gone out with have asked me for cash (outside of the actual transaction for the services rendered) or gifts. They have asked for more money, be it for a tip, for cab fare, to take an English course, to get their jewelry out of the pawn shop. Some have asked me to buy them perfume, hair extensions, a dress, a stove for mother. Even some pros who I did not do business with have asked me for money for just having them sit with me.

Some non-pros have asked me for money to buy medicine for themselves or for their sick mother (an old classic that never seems to die).

I know most Dominicanas view us foreign tourists as walking ATMs. But I would just like to know by your experiences some of the things Dominicanas have requested of you.

Based on my experiences with Dominicanas I would say about 90% of the ones I have been somewhat acquainted with have asked me for something. So yeah, I would say they are coin-operated.

Some fun here!

BigLongBeach
01-01-2011, 04:19 PM
The 1st one i ever sessioned with got me with that. being a newby and not knowing the market, i paid her for business, but on the drive back to la bomba she saw some singles and was like "regalame chavito para mi hija"

The working girls i negotiate good prices are always like that. buy me a burger, a drink, taxi, tip, etc...

The LTRs i have had have been the exact opposite. The LTRs i have had will not except a peso. They range from both a non pro and a (former? lol) pro. Now their brothers were quick to ask for a dollar.

I have met both people looking for a handout, and proud independent people that arent looking for a handout. I think coin operated people exist everywhere. Financial leaches, and baggage also exist in your home country. At home you probably don't encounter them as much because you are part of the community. The reason we feel it is prevalent in DR is because we go to tourist areas and socialize with people who are looking for a handouts. If you go to places where there are hustlers then people are going to try to hustle you.

Could people go to time square think the same? (there are plenty of hustlers, and beggers there) how about all the beggers and hustlers on the subways?

BigLongBeach
01-01-2011, 04:30 PM
other than the "dame chavitos para mi hija" trick

My Exs brother tried this one on me. He called me and asked me for 1000peso to buy a new motto, and dont tell his sister(my ex) because she will get mad! Really! what kind of motto can you buy for 1000peso......? Since this was a LTR i wanted to be polite, so I just politely said I dont get paid this week, and i dont have money, lo siento.

When the buscones on the street ask for pesos i tell them, sorry i dont give Hombres money!

Roy
01-01-2011, 07:31 PM
When the buscones on the street ask for pesos i tell them, sorry i dont give Hombres money!

I tell them I only let the chicas suck my dick... no way you're doing it!

psriches
01-01-2011, 08:11 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/42094d1fd0120ae8e.jpg

A chica in Santiago texted me today and asked if i could order a pizza on line for her and her family. Ohhhh, the disrespect. But that's my fault that she's able to text me. I learned a long time ago the chicas can't beg for shit if they don't have access to you.

hugrad95a
01-01-2011, 08:38 PM
Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/42094d1fd0120ae8e.jpg)

A chica in Santiago texted me today and asked if i could order a pizza on line for her and her family. Ohhhh, the disrespect. But that's my fault that she's able to text me. I learned a long time ago the chicas can't beg for shit if they don't have access to you.

Now that's a new one.....

psriches
01-01-2011, 08:53 PM
Now that's a new one.....The fuckin nerve on these hoes. There's a Dominos in her neighborhood and they deliver. Orders can be taken by computer. Can't blame her for trying. LOL

hugrad95a
01-01-2011, 11:02 PM
I may use that as my next negotiating tool. 500 pesos for su toto
plus I'll order a Pizza for your family....

daddy999
01-02-2011, 12:59 AM
The 1st one i ever sessioned with got me with that. being a newby and not knowing the market, i paid her for business, but on the drive back to la bomba she saw some singles and was like "regalame chavito para mi hija"

The working girls i negotiate good prices are always like that. buy me a burger, a drink, taxi, tip, etc...

The LTRs i have had have been the exact opposite. The LTRs i have had will not except a peso. They range from both a non pro and a (former? lol) pro. Now their brothers were quick to ask for a dollar.

I have met both people looking for a handout, and proud independent people that arent looking for a handout. I think coin operated people exist everywhere. Financial leaches, and baggage also exist in your home country. At home you probably don't encounter them as much because you are part of the community. The reason we feel it is prevalent in DR is because we go to tourist areas and socialize with people who are looking for a handouts. If you go to places where there are hustlers then people are going to try to hustle you.

Could people go to time square think the same? (there are plenty of hustlers, and beggers there) how about all the beggers and hustlers on the subways?

I has a LTR a while ago who wouldn't except pesos either, but no doubt the short term ones ask for pesos or regalos.

GrandePadre
01-02-2011, 04:14 AM
Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/42094d1fd0120ae8e.jpg)

Stop playin! That's too funny.

DCIronman
01-02-2011, 10:40 AM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Oh man that's funny. Yeah, I only give out my DR cellie # nowadays. And that changes just about every other trip.:rolleyes:

Roy
01-02-2011, 12:54 PM
The fuckin nerve on these hoes. There's a Dominos in her neighborhood and they deliver. Orders can be taken by computer. Can't blame her for trying. LOL

I'll bet $1,000,000 someone has ALREADY DONE IT for her, or another chica. They have discovered https://www.ezetop.com/v7/index.html as well. Papi, dame tarjeta por favor!....

As long as some dumbass actually send this shit to them, they'll keep asking.

For me, a few have my number as I do enjoy seeing just how disrespectful they will get with requests, and enjoy saying "no puedo". There's only one crazy bitch that annoys me, but I didn't give her my number, a friend did, but I digress.

JD426
01-02-2011, 01:10 PM

I would tell her to check her email , Scan some Coupons and send them to her, and let her know that you expect HALF PRICE off the next Session too, with extra TOPPINGS.
These chicas must just sit around all day thinking this shit up.

Roy
01-02-2011, 01:47 PM
These chicas must just sit around all day thinking this shit up.

We have online blogs like ISOC. They sit around all day at the local colmadon, the cafeteria, or on the front porch and talk with other chicas and tigures.

One has one thing, another something else, then, they ALL want the everything every other girl has and they share their success stories on how they got it, what they did, said, asked for, how they got it, etc. They flash and compare cell phones, jewelery, pasolas, clothes, shoes, hairstyles, nails, cars, casas... their VALUE is all about what they can extract from men, and show it off. Can't tell you how many times I've heard them laughing with each other about "you won't believe what I told this guy and what he did for me"....

b319
01-02-2011, 10:21 PM

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:!!!!! Now that's some different shit!

b319
01-02-2011, 10:46 PM
I'll bet $1,000,000 someone has ALREADY DONE IT for her, or another chica. They have discovered https://www.ezetop.com/v7/index.html as well. Papi, dame tarjeta por favor!....

As long as some dumbass actually send this shit to them, they'll keep asking.

For me, a few have my number as I do enjoy seeing just how disrespectful they will get with requests, and enjoy saying "no puedo". There's only one crazy bitch that annoys me, but I didn't give her my number, a friend did, but I digress.

Got one texting me every day apologizing for asking for gifts - after telling her to get the fuck outta my face. Not cutting her any slack. But, sure gonna enjoy the "no soy una prostituta. yo freky freky con ustedes porque me gustas" freebie I've been promised (yeah right!!!). :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DRCowboy
01-03-2011, 01:21 PM

I know some people lose their numbers because they go six months without recharging. Is this a solution??

Westy
01-03-2011, 01:26 PM
I know some people lose their numbers because they go six months without recharging. Is this a solution??
Maybe losing your number is a better solution to an underlying problem. If she can't reach you, she can't say "regalame chavito por mi hija...."

Jimmydr
01-03-2011, 01:27 PM

Can't even buy your amiga lunch, not cool.:D

Jimmydr
01-03-2011, 01:28 PM
Maybe losing your number is a better solution to an underlying problem. If she can't reach you, she can't say "dame chavito por mi hija...."

Please keep in mind this only happens with Dominicans. Non of my Colombian amigas ever asked for WU.

Westy
01-03-2011, 01:30 PM
Please keep in mind this only happens with Dominicans. Non of my Colombian amigas ever asked for WU.
Er ... maybe not in Colombia. But for damn sure in Paraguay. That's where I learned to "close the local branch of the Bank of Westy".

Jimmydr
01-03-2011, 01:33 PM
Er ... maybe not in Colombia. But for damn sure in Paraguay. That's where I learned to "close the local branch of the Bank of Westy".

How about a trip report from there.

Westy
01-03-2011, 01:36 PM
How about a trip report from there.
Last visit was Christmas 2005 to New Year's Day 2006. Information would be 5 years old. I'll be glad to post some photos, though.

Jimmydr
01-03-2011, 01:38 PM
Last visit was Christmas 2005 to New Year's Day 2006. Information would be 5 years old. I'll be glad to post some photos, though.

Since most of us have not been there and since many of our reports from 5 years ago draw lots of interest, a trip report would be great, if you can give us one.

psriches
01-03-2011, 03:21 PM
Can't even buy your amiga lunch, not cool.:DHell no!!!!

Picture me sitting in the Bronx ordering lunch for her and the chulo in DR!

If i buy them lunch while i'm here; i at least need to have a web cam set up in her apartment so i can watch the chulo pounding the toto afterwards. And it has to be a performance i can jerk off too.

It's just not cost effective any other way.:rofl::rofl:

Jimmydr
01-03-2011, 05:17 PM
Hell no!!!!

Picture me sitting in the Bronx ordering lunch for her and the chulo in DR!

If i buy them lunch while i'm here; i at least need to have a web cam set up in her apartment so i can watch the chulo pounding the toto afterwards. And it has to be a performance i can jerk off too.

It's just not cost effective any other way.:rofl::rofl:

Lets think about this for a minute. You set up a webcam so guys can see you the dumbass buying pizza for the chulo, once a week. Maybe 10,000 guys pay $5.95 to watch.

Who is the dumbass?:eek:

Apos
01-03-2011, 05:32 PM
Bolding and numbering are mine....
I was reading one time on Dominican Today where this poster commented that all Dominican women are ‘coin-operated’.

1. So I thought of all the Dominicanas that I have been reasonably well-acquainted with and how many of them had asked me for money, or gifts or to buy them a meal (I am excluding buying a chica drinks or giving her cigarettes).

I am talking about pros, semi-pros, non-pros; the whole gauntlet.

2. Almost all of the pros I have gone out with have asked me for cash (outside of the actual transaction for the services rendered) or gifts. They have asked for more money, be it for a tip, for cab fare, to take an English course, to get their jewelry out of the pawn shop. Some have asked me to buy them perfume, hair extensions, a dress, a stove for mother. Even some pros who I did not do business with have asked me for money for just having them sit with me.

3. Some non-pros have asked me for money to buy medicine for themselves or for their sick mother (an old classic that never seems to die).
4. I know most Dominicanas view us foreign tourists as walking ATMs. But I would just like to know by your experiences some of the things Dominicanas have requested of you.

5. Based on my experiences with Dominicanas I would say about 90% of the ones I have been somewhat acquainted with have asked me for something. So yeah, I would say they are coin-operated.

Some fun here!
My experiences have been very different as I'll point out now :D:

1. So I thought of all the Dominicanas that I have been reasonably well-acquainted with
> Sounds like most Dominicans you have met have been in tourist areas and/or in service industry jobs...that's a small minority. :eek:
2. Almost all of the pros
>It's a pro's job to get money from you. :biggrin:
3. Some non-pros have asked me for money to buy medicine for themselves or for their sick mother (an old classic that never seems to die).
> These sound like "semi-pros", not non-pros. See points 1 & 2 :rolleyes:
4. I know most Dominicanas view us foreign tourists as walking ATMs.
>Correction; you think this but outside of tourist areas this is not the norm.
5. Based on my experiences with Dominicanas I would say about 90% of the ones I have been somewhat acquainted with have asked me for something.
>See all of the above.

Leave the tourist areas and IF you dress to blend in, know even a passable amount of Spanish and how to handle yourself your experience would be entirely different.

DASBOOTY
01-03-2011, 11:37 PM
Bolding and numbering are mine....
My experiences have been very different as I'll point out now :D:

1. So I thought of all the Dominicanas that I have been reasonably well-acquainted with
> Sounds like most Dominicans you have met have been in tourist areas and/or in service industry jobs...that's a small minority. :eek:
2. Almost all of the pros
>It's a pro's job to get money from you. :biggrin:
> These sound like "semi-pros", not non-pros. See points 1 & 2 :rolleyes:
4. I know most Dominicanas view us foreign tourists as walking ATMs.
>Correction; you think this but outside of tourist areas this is not the norm.
5. Based on my experiences with Dominicanas I would say about 90% of the ones I have been somewhat acquainted with have asked me for something.
>See all of the above.

Leave the tourist areas and IF you dress to blend in, know even a passable amount of Spanish and how to handle yourself your experience would be entirely different.

Yeah, I need to get out of Sosua more often:o.

But for now, it meets all of my needs:wink:.

lobonegro
01-04-2011, 03:49 PM
Out of all the chicas that I have encountered all want something...whether it be a golden ticket, a monthly recurring WU deposit, or some pesos for your P4P...

-A couple of girls that I've dealt with only wanted a tip after a session
-They want to be fed....which is cool if she staying with you for an extended time
-I've tried keeping in contact with two girls from the past, but I grew tired of the calls asking for money for this and for that....there is always a new story...I heard they need a stove, mother is sick, child is sick, child needs stuff for school, need a new key for my car which was lost/stolen..A friend shared with me that a chica had the nerve to ask him for a flatscreen tv...lol
-In the recent, I've been speaking with a chica daily either by phone/text...and I told her my steeez the first time I met her and I let her know that I am not naive to all the bullshit stories that these females run on us...some of these girls will tell you whatever you want to hear, like your favorite psychic or preacher...and she keeps it real with me like yea i know thats what a lot of girls do...blah blah...all the time i've been talkin to her I've heard her stories about her struggles financially, with her family and so on, and she has yet to ask for a penny....just a lil something different that opened eyes

psriches
01-04-2011, 11:22 PM
Lets think about this for a minute. You set up a webcam so guys can see you the dumbass buying pizza for the chulo, once a week. Maybe 10,000 guys pay $5.95 to watch.

Who is the dumbass?:eek:The web cam is set up at her apartment; not mine. I'm watching them. Not the other way around!:rofl:

DASBOOTY
01-05-2011, 07:47 AM
Out of all the chicas that I have encountered all want something...whether it be a golden ticket, a monthly recurring WU deposit, or some pesos for your P4P...

-They want to be fed....which is cool if she staying with you for an extended time
-I've tried keeping in contact with two girls from the past, but I grew tired of the calls asking for money for this and for that....there is always a new story...I heard they need a stove, mother is sick, child is sick, child needs stuff for school, need a new key for my car which was lost/stolen..A friend shared with me that a chica had the nerve to ask him for a flatscreen tv...lol
-In the recent, I've been speaking with a chica daily either by phone/text...and I told her my steeez the first time I met her and I let her know that I am not naive to all the bullshit stories that these females run on us...some of these girls will tell you whatever you want to hear, like your favorite psychic or preacher...and she keeps it real with me like yea i know thats what a lot of girls do...blah blah...all the time i've been talkin to her I've heard her stories about her struggles financially, with her family and so on, and she has yet to ask for a penny....just a lil something different that opened eyes

Man, this chica must be into some serious WU dough!

lobonegro
01-05-2011, 01:13 PM
Man, this chica must be into some serious WU dough!

Yea, she's on someone's payroll...because this chic had massive credit cards...a decent car with some after market shit on it...

Maretti
01-05-2011, 04:46 PM

-I've tried keeping in contact with two girls from the past, but 1 : I grew tired of the calls asking for money for this and for that....there is always a new story...I heard they need a stove, mother is sick, child is sick, child needs stuff for school, need a new key for my car which was lost/stolen..A friend shared with me that a chica had the nerve to ask him for a flatscreen tv...lol
-In the recent, I've been speaking with a chica daily either by phone/text...and I told her my steeez the first time I met her and I let her know that I am not naive to all the bullshit stories that these females run on us...some of these girls will tell you whatever you want to hear, like your favorite psychic or preacher...and she keeps it real with me like yea i know thats what a lot of girls do...blah blah...all the time i've been talkin to her 2 : I've heard her stories about her struggles financially, with her family and so on, and she has yet to ask for a penny....just a lil something different that opened eyes
1 : And that's why I don't keep in touch with them, the way I see it, communicating with them from here is a one way street (from me to them) and I got nothing in return. Once you get there, they want you to pay like the ones who didn't keep in touch with them anyway.

2 : That's a recurring theme with them, I'd love to hear what they would do to get out of the hole for a change, maybe then (I'm pretty sure), their luck would start to change. Pity will attract little handouts, and after a while, not even that.

GrandePadre
01-05-2011, 11:54 PM
Yea, she's on someone's payroll...because this chic had massive credit cards...a decent car with some after market shit on it...

LOL I think I know who you are talking about when you said credit cards...I think I am about to fund some more after market shit on her car in a week. LOL

psriches
01-06-2011, 07:13 AM
1 : And that's why I don't keep in touch with them, the way I see it, communicating with them from here is a one way street (from me to them) and I got nothing in return. Once you get there, they want you to pay like the ones who didn't keep in touch with them anyway.

2 : That's a recurring theme with them, I'd love to hear what they would do to get out of the hole for a change, maybe then (I'm pretty sure), their luck would start to change. Pity will attract little handouts, and after a while, not even that.Right; it's like a double pay day for them!!!

But guys incorrectly believe that the GFE will be better if they keep in contact.

Loneliness trumps logic ever time!!!

lobonegro
01-06-2011, 09:16 AM
LOL I think I know who you are talking about when you said credit cards...I think I am about to fund some more after market shit on her car in a week. LOL

I knew you would catch on...yea don't let her try to beat u over the head, cuz she will if she can...I mentioned b4 she asked me for 200 USD one morning, I looked at her as if she farted in my mouth...

lobonegro
01-06-2011, 09:22 AM
Right; it's like a double pay day for them!!!

But guys incorrectly believe that the GFE will be better if they keep in contact.

Possibly cheaper or free

MrHappy
01-08-2011, 07:15 AM
I knew you would catch on...yea don't let her try to beat u over the head, cuz she will if she can...I mentioned b4 she asked me for 200 USD one morning, I looked at her as if she farted in my mouth...

You need to hook her up with jonew....

ralphie1
01-08-2011, 07:46 AM

she is still telling you about her financial woes. she is trying to soften you up. just using a different approach

MrHappy
01-08-2011, 09:20 AM
she is still telling you about her financial woes. she is trying to soften you up. just using a different approach

Bingo. You hit the nail squarely on the head.

The right kind of girl will never wash her dirty laundry (her financial troubles) with a guy.

If she's giving you the "my life is rough" stories, the request for funds is coming.. sooner or later, but it's coming. Count on it.

GrandePadre
01-08-2011, 01:07 PM

Naw man, not gonna happen. I will take care of her when I am with her, especially if she performs as good as she looks. But that mi nessecito dinero papi shit, is a huge turn off. If fact, I might not even see my former favorite over that BS.

hugrad95a
01-08-2011, 05:47 PM
Naw man, not gonna happen. I will take care of her when I am with her, especially if she performs as good as she looks. But that mi nessecito dinero papi shit, is a huge turn off. If fact, I might not even see my former favorite over that BS.

Ruth hit you up for WU.....

lobonegro
01-08-2011, 08:03 PM

I usually made sure I hooked up with one chica everytime i got down there but the whole I need money, can you help me, send money shit was a turn off...I can't do the western union thing...

mrblackluv
02-04-2011, 10:20 AM
Right; it's like a double pay day for them!!!

I had this very same conversation with a Pro last week.

I asked her if it is always business..do the lines get a little blurry when you keep in touch or you make a connection with a guy.

She said that she likes to fuck...but the more comfortable she is..the better it is for both of them. If she knows him a little better because he has kept in touch she might be a little more comfortable.

She said that some guys think because they have said "Hi, how are you" a few times a year they think they dont have to pay..

Her logic about that was..."why should I let you not pay me...when you are gonna pay some other chica"...she said.."you want my pussy.. you pay"

She did admit that she has one WU guy who she only asks for stuff occasionally when she really needs it. She says she does not make him pay ALL the time...they have a mutual understanding.

What was also interestesting to me..is that it's not ALL about money with some of these chicas. This pro I was talking too is not into 3 somes and..very strongly against video or anal..no matter the price.
She said she's been offered 20k pesos on separate occasions for video, or Anal. She said she wouldnt even do it if offered 50k pesos..

Said she would only do it..if for some reason she felt like it...

Le Marocain
11-18-2011, 03:34 PM
For all of you guys that are complaining about begging ass chicas....I don't blame you. It is a pain in the ass.

Nonetheless, there is absolutely NO REASON WHATSOEVER to stay in touch with a puta upon leaving the DR. They're still gonna fuck other guys for money and they will still want you to pay for their pussy once you return there.

The long distance communication should be reserved for non-pro chicas, and even then it is a pain in the ass...especially if she is from a poor or disadvantaged background. Non-pro chicas that are poor will STILL hit you up for money, though probably not as aggressively as hookers will. The persistent begging from these women is irritating.

The women least likely to beg from you are:

A) non-pros that come from from good(read:monied) families(they are hard to hook up with and require connections and decent command of Spanish, also expect to be "chaperoned" when first dating a middle class Dominican girl.....that is IF you can score a date with her at all. Keep in mind that middle and upper class chicas are not impressed by foreigners simply because they are foreigners, and most hotties that are in their twenties aren't looking for guys in their 50's since money is not their prime motivation in dating you. They have financial stability already, and more than likely visas and or residency for the USA/Spain etc.)

and

B) A poor chica that has relatives in the USA or Europe already supporting them.

Other than these examples, it is extremely difficult to have relations with a working class/poor Dominicana without her hitting you up for cash. It's ingrained in the culture there.......

Hell, Dominicans on the island are NOTORIOUS for hitting up relatives living abroad for support. Actually it is expected and accepted that Dominican's relatives living in USA/Canada/Europe are to send money back to their relatives still on the Island.

....as foreigners, we're always fair game.

Jimmydr
11-18-2011, 03:35 PM
For all of you guys that are complaining about begging ass chicas....I don't blame you. It is a pain in the ass.

Nonetheless, there is absolutely NO REASON WHATSOEVER to stay in touch with a puta upon leaving the DR. They're still gonna fuck other guys for money and they will still want you to pay for their pussy once you return there.

The long distance communication should be reserved for non-pro chicas, and even then it is a pain in the ass...especially if she is from a poor or disadvantaged background. Non-pro chicas that are poor will STILL hit you up for money, though probably not as aggressively as hookers will. The persistent begging from these women is irritating.

A) non-pros that come from from good(read:monied) families(they are hard to hook up with and require connections and decent command of Spanish, also expect to be "chaperoned" when first dating a middle class Dominican girl.....that is IF you can score a date with her at all. Keep in mind that middle and upper class chicas are not impressed by foreigners simply because they are foreigners, and most hotties that are in their twenties aren't looking for guys in their 50's since money is not their prime motivation in dating you. They have financial stability already, and more than likely visas and or residency for the USA/Spain etc.)

and

B) A poor chica that has relatives in the USA or Europe already supporting them.

Other than these examples, it is extremely difficult to have relations with a working class/poor Dominicana without her hitting you up for cash. It's ingrained in the culture there.......

Hell, Dominicans on the island are NOTORIOUS for hitting up relatives living abroad for support. Actually it is expected and accepted that Dominican's relatives living in USA/Canada/Europe are to send money back to their relatives still on the Island.

One post every 9 months, sweet!

Le Marocain
11-18-2011, 03:42 PM
One post every 9 months, sweet!

Hey Jimmy cut me some slack!

You know that I only get out of Asia and Brazil every once in a while lol......

Nonetheless, it's impressive that you've kept this website up and running while most others are floundering and struggling to stay relevant........

.....with that said, I'll try to "share" more!

DASBOOTY
11-23-2011, 02:19 PM

and

Super on-point post, Le Marocain:iconTU:.

This should be required reading for any guys who are going to the DR for the first time and plan to monger or get involved with DR chicas.

hugrad95a
11-24-2011, 12:44 AM
Depends on the person actually. I have met a few chica's on Facebook who have never asked me for ayuda.

givengo440
11-24-2011, 09:14 AM
Depends on the person actually. I have met a few chica's on Facebook who have never asked me for ayuda.
Let me add on the ground... Hell quite a few

Dvdmdz
11-24-2011, 02:42 PM

This is absolutely true. Some dont ask for ayuda, depending on the person, but its f******ng annoying when they beat around the bush or hint for ayuda by telling you about all of thier personal financial or personal problems. That shit is annoying. When they start hinting or complaing , i just say no hablo español. Lmao.

DASBOOTY
11-25-2011, 09:43 AM
This is absolutely true. Some dont ask for ayuda, depending on the person, but its f******ng annoying when they beat around the bush or hint for ayuda by telling you about all of thier personal financial or personal problems. That shit is annoying. When they start hinting or complaing , i just say no hablo español. Lmao.

Es verdad, very annoying.

One chica I had helped out one time before told me on this trip that she had an infection in her kidney. I didn't say a thing............just let it roll over me:rofl:.

Dvdmdz
11-25-2011, 10:24 AM
Es verdad, very annoying.

One chica I had helped out one time before told me on this trip that she had an infection in her kidney. I didn't say a thing............just let it roll over me:rofl:.
Lmao......i guess its in the DR HO HANDBOOK!!!!
"Estoy enferma, estoy mal delos Riñones"lol

el toro
11-25-2011, 10:38 PM
After 8 DR trips, a few phone calls, texts, emails etc..with various chicas, I'm still proud to say that only 1 chica has ever asked me for money (other than the cost for sessions).:cheesygrin:

Antonio
11-26-2011, 10:33 AM
after a while here I realize that the only word you really need to learn in spanish is NO.

SeaWeed
11-26-2011, 11:59 AM
After 8 DR trips, a few phone calls, texts, emails etc..with various chicas, I'm still proud to say that only 1 chica has ever asked me for money (other than the cost for sessions).:cheesygrin:guess those Chicas were slacking or forgotten what they read in the Hookers Manual :rofl::rofl:

cause their suppose to get your home address, email addy's, work number, cell numbers, and home number so they can ask you for your WU payments, jewelry, cell phones, laptops, plastic surgery, braces. SUV's and Sport Cars, Scooters, Rent, Tuition for the University and help with the grandmother burial expenses since she has died for the fourth time :rofl::rofl:

greydread
11-26-2011, 12:12 PM
guess those Chicas were slacking or forgotten what they read in the Hookers Manual :rofl::rofl:

cause their suppose to get your home address, email addy's, work number, cell numbers, and home number so they can ask you for your WU payments, jewelry, cell phones, laptops, plastic surgery, braces. SUV's and Sport Cars, Scooters, Rent, Tuition for the University and help with the grandmother burial expenses since she has died for the fourth time :rofl::rofl:

This is what happens when you catch them fresh out of the campos. On average it takes about 6 months for the fresh new crop of Chicas to become jaded and hip to the tricks of the trade. By the end of their 1st year they're either headed for hardcore or headed home. I'd say that 3/4 of the Chicas who play the Gringo Lotto game don't last more than three years. The other 1/4 either have novio income while they hook or land the big one and expatriate. Then there's the exception: The 40 y/o Puta who will never change. By the time she's 50 she'll be living in the street, toothless and begging or running up to tourists and grabbing their dicks in broad daylight.

DASBOOTY
11-26-2011, 12:21 PM
This is what happens when you catch them fresh out of the campos. On average it takes about 6 months for the fresh new crop of Chicas to become jaded and hip to the tricks of the trade. By the end of their 1st year they're either headed for hardcore or headed home. I'd say that 3/4 of the Chicas who play the Gringo Lotto game don't last more than three years. The other 1/4 either have novio income while they hook or land the big one and expatriate. Then there's the exception: The 40 y/o Puta who will never change. By the time she's 50 she'll be living in the street, toothless and begging or running up to tourists and grabbing their dicks in broad daylight.

My first encounter with a puta on my first mongering trip to Sosúa was with a women like this. I was so horrified by the experience I thought about calling it quits to my mongering career before it even started:rofl::rofl:.

DASBOOTY
11-26-2011, 12:24 PM
guess those Chicas were slacking or forgotten what they read in the Hookers Manual :rofl::rofl:

I'll add a few others: English lessons and the neighbor's sick dog:rofl::rofl:.

greydread
11-26-2011, 02:14 PM
I'll add a few others: English lessons and the neighbor's sick dog:rofl::rofl:.

Bwaahaa!

A lot of those Ho's should be taking Spanish lesson, for real.

Dvdmdz
11-26-2011, 05:01 PM

Lmao,,.....should there be a thread or list of these chicas showing thier faces who are always coin operated or just beating around the bush for pesos ?, for example the dreaded "Riñones " AKA Kidney infection. Lol....

AlexDR
11-26-2011, 06:49 PM
for sure not all these girls out here are coin operated. i have been with many girls who never asked me for a dime. we chill we have a good time it is what it is i buy them drinks i buy them food i treat them like i would treat any girl i was going out with back home. A few i have experienced will test to see if they can get money but once its clear its not going down we go on to have a great relationship solely based on having fun and sex. never had any pros hit me up for wu but i havent been on the pro market for awhile now. I do however have a non/semi pro who calls me everyday and atleast once a week its a request for money she is relentless. my goal now is to find a nice dominicana from a more well off middle class family maybe one of the girls in my apt building

DASBOOTY
11-26-2011, 09:17 PM
for sure not all these girls out here are coin operated. i have been with many girls who never asked me for a dime. we chill we have a good time it is what it is i buy them drinks i buy them food i treat them like i would treat any girl i was going out with back home. A few i have experienced will test to see if they can get money but once its clear its not going down we go on to have a great relationship solely based on having fun and sex. never had any pros hit me up for wu but i havent been on the pro market for awhile now. I do however have a non/semi pro who calls me everyday and atleast once a week its a request for money she is relentless. my goal now is to find a nice dominicana from a more well off middle class family maybe one of the girls in my apt building

Nice post AlexDR. Don't mean to nit-pick, but the only thing I wonder about is your "non/semi-pro" chica. IMO, there is a big difference between a semi pro and a non-pro - the difference being that one is a ho and the other is not.

I wish you well in your goal of finding a nice Dominicana. I think there are a lot of good chicas in the DR.

AlexDR
11-28-2011, 04:20 AM
i suppose she would be a non pro then. shes not a hooker she doesnt seek out guys for p4p but she does hit me up for money.

JuanElGriego
11-28-2011, 11:08 AM
i suppose she would be a non pro then. shes not a hooker she doesnt seek out guys for p4p but she does hit me up for money.

Odd.

Even hookers usually back off when some guy tells them to 'fuck off' when they ask for money.

She's not a whore but according to you asks you for money "relentlessly, at least once a week", even after you constantly tell her no??

AlexDR
11-28-2011, 03:52 PM
Odd.

Even hookers usually back off when some guy tells them to 'fuck off' when they ask for money.

She's not a whore but according to you asks you for money "relentlessly, at least once a week", even after you constantly tell her no??

i dont tell her to fuck off i like to use a little more tact then that as im rather fond of her

el toro
11-28-2011, 04:34 PM
i dont tell her to fuck off i like to use a little more tact then that as im rather fond of her

She may respect you if you treat her a little like another Dominican would. They need a little of that macho, tough love that they grew up around sometimes. They don't respect soft men. I'm not calling you soft, but saying they have a thick skin and can handle it. If she respects you and likes you a little she'll still come around, but will get the point (perhaps or not).

DASBOOTY
11-28-2011, 10:56 PM
after a while here I realize that the only word you really need to learn in spanish is NO.

Yeah, but a lot of them don't seem to understand the meaning of that word either :rofl:.

Dvdmdz
11-29-2011, 02:40 AM
Bingo. You hit the nail squarely on the head.

The right kind of girl will never wash her dirty laundry (her financial troubles) with a guy.

If she's giving you the "my life is rough" stories, the request for funds is coming.. sooner or later, but it's coming. Count on it.
LMAO..............the shoe will diffenitely drop.......like i said >>that shit is annoying after a while.....

greydread
11-29-2011, 02:57 AM
She may respect you if you treat her a little like another Dominican would. They need a little of that macho, tough love that they grew up around sometimes. They don't respect soft men. I'm not calling you soft, but saying they have a thick skin and can handle it. If she respects you and likes you a little she'll still come around, but will get the point (perhaps or not).

Soft has nothing to do with it. Why would a Dom Chica even bother asking a Dom guy who's making what? $300-$400 a Month to finance her new hair and nails and clothes and shit when she knows he's barely able to afford $50-$60 a Month for fun money? He'd be right to laugh in her face. Senior Gringo, on the other hand has $200 a Day to fuck off while he's on vacation and asking him for the money doesn't bother her conscience a bit.

This shit has nothing to do with culture or class. It's all about scale. Dom guys spend the occasional 300-400 pesos for Pum-Pum because that's what they've got to spare and just like when the fleet's in, we spend 1,000-3,000 pesos for the same ride because we can do it without breaking our pockets and at the same time we're fucking up the price of Pum-Pum for the locals.

This is why Chicas travel from the campos and the barrios to the tourist centers and put all that clown shit on their faces, It's not because they like us. It's because we represent the opportunity to create an immediate improvement in their style of living.

Then we've got the nerve to ask whether they're "coin operated"? No more than American Women once you adjust the scale.

Dave Diaz
11-29-2011, 06:10 AM

I will also say that outside of beggars on the street and 1 working girl who asked for a tip, and a waitress who said "no tip??" I havent been asked for anything more than the price of services offered by a Filipina chica.

Not even the girl I spent a lot of time with there has ever EVER asked me for any money. Hell I have asked her for money on an occasion or two and paid her back.

So I agree I believe that this is a dominican thing though I havent been anywhere else other than DR and Philippines at this point. No WU is what I like as the asking for $$ outside of services can put a damper on the mood of things.