PDA

View Full Version : 01/2011 - Bar across from Classicos

parkerfelix1972
01-02-2011, 02:50 AM
I was in Sosua from DEC 7th thru DEC 15th and was wondering if anyone else has had any experience with the girls that work the bar - I believe it is called "Winners Circle" or something like that?

The girls are named Angelina, Hennessey, and there a couple of Hatian girls.

balcoach
01-02-2011, 08:25 AM
What would you like to know about the crew at Winner's circle?

Roy
01-02-2011, 10:27 AM
What would you like to know about the crew at Winner's circle?

I fucked all 3 of them bareback and they shared my cum spitting it from mouth to mouth. They are dirty little trolls............ bwahhhh haaaaa haaa hhaaaa!

Just sounds like a jealous WU novio question to me....

JD426
01-02-2011, 12:01 PM
Hennesey ??? is that the famous 5 mil peso Hennesey ?? the one with 2 sisters .

parkerfelix1972
01-02-2011, 12:15 PM
I fucked all 3 of them bareback and they shared my cum spitting it from mouth to mouth. They are dirty little trolls............ bwahhhh haaaaa haaa hhaaaa!

_

No jealousy here. My game is tight both at home and abroad.

I was asking because at first I was a little naive and didn't realize that "everything" in Sosua is for sale. So after having been through all three (Angelina, Hennessy, and the Haitian) of them, I was just curious as each of them told me separately "we never do this as we are not prostitutues". lol

Roy
01-02-2011, 12:46 PM
each of them told me separately "we never do this as we are not prostitutues". lol

yea..... right.... they all have their P4P game justified in some way or another... but yes, they are whores. I really didn't hit them, but a friend of mine said EXACTLY the same thing as you after he went through 2 of them.

mrblackluv
01-02-2011, 04:02 PM
I'll just say...been there, done that..as have my crew.
Nice girls though..

Do they still have to work until 4am?

parkerfelix1972
01-02-2011, 07:06 PM
I'll just say...been there, done that..as have my crew.
Nice girls though..

Do they still have to work until 4am?

some till 4 and some till 2.

trust me, I regretted making the mistake of telling them I'd be at Classicos because as soon as their shift was over they were at my table inside expecting TLN.

I will say though, I didn't have to pay the Angelina one (I think she thought I was seriously interested in her), but my lord - can that Hennessey girl drink patron.

b319
01-02-2011, 08:57 PM
some till 4 and some till 2.

trust me, I regretted making the mistake of telling them I'd be at Classicos because as soon as their shift was over they were at my table inside expecting TLN.

I will say though, I didn't have to pay the Angelina one (I think she thought I was seriously interested in her), but my lord - can that Hennessey girl drink patron.

Angelina's got game. So you'll have to play, or not, accordingly. She wants you to feel you're the special only one and that she's not a puta. I think the shit's kind of cute though. I like the way she pouts when she realizes you've peeped her game.

Don't worry, if she can contact you she'll hit you up for money soon enuff. Told her told her to fuck-off when she started asking for gifts. She's been texting almost everyday since Dec 4th apologizing. "Will never do again, want to prove you special" Yada, yada, yada... Yeah, right! :rofl:

I ain't mad at her though and will hit it again. Just know what she's about and you can still have fun.

parkerfelix1972
01-04-2011, 10:57 AM
Angelina's got game. So you'll have to play, or not, accordingly. She wants you to feel you're the special only one and that she's not a puta. I think the shit's kind of cute though. I like the way she pouts when she realizes you've peeped her game.

Don't worry, if she can contact you she'll hit you up for money soon enuff. Told her told her to fuck-off when she started asking for gifts. She's been texting almost everyday since Dec 4th apologizing. "Will never do again, want to prove you special" Yada, yada, yada... Yeah, right! :rofl:

I ain't mad at her though and will hit it again. Just know what she's about and you can still have fun.

-

Agreed

lobonegro
01-04-2011, 01:37 PM

I wouldn't go that far...maybe he would like to see if he got his money's worth...or maybe he would like to know if he is going to get his money's for a future transaction.

Kevy
01-04-2011, 06:00 PM
does anyone have any pictures of them, so i can see what the fuss is about?

eastcoastallstar
01-04-2011, 06:55 PM

Takes one to know one :rofl:

Magikmusic
01-18-2011, 11:18 PM

If I ever finish writing my report there will be more detail there, but to add, she hangs during the NG at day before work, i just finished having an all night bender hung over when she came by, what is weird though she even encouraged me at first to bang as many girls as I can, she later invited me to pass thru her job, I must say she cleans up well, got those lazy eyes and nice compact ass (i was too hung over to bother to take a pic) but I am pretty positive there are pics here.

But yea, she turned me off when she went into this rambling state of what financial trouble she is in and etc. I told her to go find herself a WU novio,needless to say she definitely tried to latch on (hit up my DR cell phone many times). Theres more to this but ill save that for my report which Im finally typing now. You are dead-on, as long as you know her deal and set the record straight she can be cool, she does have a warm side.

Not sure of the name but when I was there, there was this girl who has curly blonde hair, I wanted to tap that ass but I had sleep eyed hawk grilling me.

balcoach
01-19-2011, 09:36 AM
Ahhhh THE WINNER's CIRCLE

Great spot to hang out and watch the scene develop.

My first night back in town, I parked my fat ass at the bar there, and was getting right, when I bought all the girls a drink and I was hungry so I also bought some wings for the crew as well. WELL learn gentleman, through my years I should have known better. But being kind and generous is like opening pandora's box.

For about a week after this act of "niceness/idiotness" I would get calls from angelina when she was hungry, I tried to be nice at first and blow it off, but they seem to repond better to straight up rudeness. I think that is much more accepted and expected.

Angelina is 6 years old in a 20 year old body. The rest of the crew there is a story in each of there own ways.....but the mgr. Franklin is a quality dude, and if your looking for me for some reason, look there in the early evenings and you will probably find me there.

Just my observations.

papirazzi
01-19-2011, 10:17 AM
Ahhhh THE WINNER's CIRCLE

Great spot to hang out and watch the scene develop.

My first night back in town, I parked my fat ass at the bar there, and was getting right, when I bought all the girls a drink and I was hungry so I also bought some wings for the crew as well. WELL learn gentleman, through my years I should have known better. But being kind and generous is like opening pandora's box.

For about a week after this act of "niceness/idiotness" I would get calls from angelina when she was hungry, I tried to be nice at first and blow it off, but they seem to repond better to straight up rudeness. I think that is much more accepted and expected.

Angelina is 6 years old in a 20 year old body. The rest of the crew there is a story in each of there own ways.....but the mgr. Franklin is a quality dude, and if your looking for me for some reason, look there in the early evenings and you will probably find me there.

Just my observations.

Yess Sirr and I must say Balcoach is a Good dude, spent a cpl nights hanging with him @ Winners circle, which also became my "Go to" locale before the festivities across the street.

FritoBandito
01-19-2011, 11:48 AM
Club X ever open back up (the disco next door)??? I liked that place way better than Classicruds....

vewdew
01-19-2011, 12:52 PM
_

No jealousy here. My game is tight both at home and abroad.

I was asking because at first I was a little naive and didn't realize that "everything" in Sosua is for sale. So after having been through all three (Angelina, Hennessy, and the Haitian) of them, I was just curious as each of them told me separately "we never do this as we are not prostitutues". lol

They are on the rental business, they rent pussy by the hour, thats why they are not prostitutes. :)

Yeah whatever.

Snowman
01-19-2011, 09:00 PM
If they are a Chica and in Sosua then they are a prostitute and any Chica outside of Sosua will tell you that too!

gimemore
01-28-2011, 01:16 PM
I spent a good amount of time at the Winners Circle over the New Year holiday. It turns out to be a good spot to check out the action rolling through Classico and beyond. The girls are a lot of fun, the only drawback is they get off too late to wait around for.

LJDMV
01-28-2011, 01:24 PM
We were so occupied and tied up with so many chicas that we did not stop by the winners circle 1 time this past visit. In o toner we went there almost every night. This trip in January not 1 time.. I am still amazed now thinking about it.

papirazzi
02-01-2011, 12:29 PM
I spent a good amount of time at the Winners Circle over the New Year holiday. It turns out to be a good spot to check out the action rolling through Classico and beyond. The girls are a lot of fun, the only drawback is they get off too late to wait around for.

Gimemore that night we hung out over there was a good night indeed!

DRCowboy
02-01-2011, 01:17 PM
I realize that the girls tending bar are NOT putas. (Just ask them).

Do they go for the the same rates or do you have to work them like any other non-puta (just visiting family in Sosua)?

Tiger
02-01-2011, 03:30 PM
does anyone have any pictures of them, so i can see what the fuss is about?

I'm not sure if these are the chicas in question............but these two were working there a couple weeks ago.

Maybe balcoach can help with their names.............

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/84884d486c303e254.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/84884d486c307e98b.jpg

mrblackluv
02-01-2011, 04:19 PM
The bottom pic is Ingrid.
Nice girl..I think she is new to the game...

mrblackluv
02-01-2011, 04:36 PM
I realize that the girls tending bar are NOT putas. (Just ask them).

Do they go for the the same rates or do you have to work them like any other non-puta (just visiting family in Sosua)?

Nah..no work involved.
Although I tend to play along with their pretense that they don't work..(unless they start acting silly about it). I treat them like ladies..

I don't discuss money (because they dont work :mrgreen:)..but give them a very fair 1500 pesos, that has been stuffed in a standard dollar store gift bag regalo.

I also drive them home within reason..

balcoach
02-01-2011, 06:07 PM
I'm not sure if these are the chicas in question............but these two were working there a couple weeks ago.

Maybe balcoach can help with their names.............

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/84884d486c303e254.jpg)

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/84884d486c307e98b.jpg)

Top picture is new the the scene at Winner's Circle since I have been there earlier this month. Will have to learn more about her when I return in a couple of weeks.

Contestant #2 is INGRID. She worked previously at "bar las flors" just down from classico. She is married and he hangs around the bar from time to time. She will "work" from time to time, but is a tuff nutt to crack, very low key.

Jimbo44
02-01-2011, 06:26 PM
Good looking out guys!! I love finding the so called "not a puta" chicas, and have hit a few in my time including a hottie who worked Bar los flores as well , she was in on of my rpts. I as well, like hanging out at winneres Circle, and if it was not for my cancelled flt tomorrow fucking morning, I would be there tomorrow night. but i shall be in the Su soon enough!!!!

mrblackluv
02-01-2011, 08:54 PM
Top picture is new the the scene at Winner's Circle since I have been there earlier this month. Will have to learn more about her when I return in a couple of weeks.

Contestant #2 is INGRID. She worked previously at "bar las flors" just down from classico. She is married and he hangs around the bar from time to time. She will "work" from time to time, but is a tuff nutt to crack, very low key.

Woooowww..
Good info. I don't wanna get her in any trouble..I knew she had somebody...but didn't think it was that serious.
Never imagined that he might be at the bar.

I can be little reckless with my attitude after I have been with a working chica.
Not at all rude...but not exactly private either. A little more than friendly..and maybe a little too familiar. (I mean...we did fuck right:))

She wasn't tough at all for me..:cool:

Bug Boy
02-01-2011, 10:16 PM
Woooowww..
Good info. I don't wanna get her in any trouble..I knew she had somebody...but didn't think it was that serious.

I can be little reckless with my attitude after I have been with a working chica.
Not at all rude...but not exactly private either. A little more than friendly..and maybe a little too familiar. (I mean...we did fuck right:))

They all get married at eighteen and start cheating usually the next day. The DR is afterall the land of Cabanas

AlexDR
02-23-2011, 01:19 AM
Good looking out guys!! I love finding the so called "not a puta" chicas, and have hit a few in my time including a hottie who worked Bar los flores as well , she was in on of my rpts. I as well, like hanging out at winneres Circle, and if it was not for my cancelled flt tomorrow fucking morning, I would be there tomorrow night. but i shall be in the Su soon enough!!!!

was the los flores girl the indiana girl wit the blond haire stefany? i had a great time with her she later started working at el flow but last time i was there she was not to be found

also as far as winners circle all those girls are available but most def less hoeish then the typical sosua girl i fucked mayra once and payed her but after ended up taking her home for free a few times when she asked me for money again i decided to burn that bridge

custemmade
01-30-2012, 06:32 AM
Any body have some info about Jamie from WC, pics? price range? fuck rating?

balcoach
01-30-2012, 09:02 AM

Jaime is a great girl.

You should talk to DQUICK, he is probably the most enlightened about her game here.

BrooklynBeas
01-30-2012, 10:14 PM
Club X ever open back up (the disco next door)??? I liked that place way better than Classicruds....

They are closed now...

TNT72
01-30-2012, 10:23 PM

What pics are you looking for? Any? Or nudes? I don't think I have ever seen nudes on here of her.

Price range????? Not sure. She's more into the game than most of the chica's who work there, so her price may be lower. I've only heard that she will fuck your brains out, and want more!!

BrooklynBeas
01-30-2012, 10:30 PM
Will they leave the bar and go out for a short time and have their coworkers cover for them? Or do you have to wait till they are done working? Theve got nice chicas in there working...

drdreamer
01-30-2012, 10:41 PM
Will they leave the bar and go out for a short time and have their coworkers cover for them? Or do you have to wait till they are done working? Theve got nice chicas in there working...

I am pretty sure that you have to wait until their shift ends.

Jimbo44
01-30-2012, 11:32 PM
Jaime b4 she worked at WC...
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68524bf6a00874d52.jpg
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68524bf6a00951aa7.jpg
Looking at some much deserved gifts...
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68524bf69d6e9a37b.jpg
No fotos papi, no internet!!!
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68524bf69d6f75d47.jpg
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68524bf69d7052a9d.jpg
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68524bf69d720b98c.jpg
A well deserved payday for her!!!
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68524bf69d73b5fc4.jpg

blazaveli
01-31-2012, 12:45 AM
That's real easy. All you have to do is go to Winner's circle, grap a seat at the bar and make a little eye contact with her. She'll eventually come over and ask you to take her home when her shift ends :rofl::rofl::rofl:

She hit me with that twice on two different trips minus the eye contact cause I damn sure was only looking at Albania :rofl:

oohsixman
01-31-2012, 05:05 PM

Hilarious:rofl::rofl::rofl:

dquick
01-31-2012, 05:38 PM
Jaime is a great girl.

You should talk to DQUICK, he is probably the most enlightened about her game here.

I have no idea what you are talking about Balcoach. :corky:

dquick
01-31-2012, 05:47 PM

They will leave with you for a while and return to work later, as long as it is slow. My last time with Jamie, she checked with her boss first. The only problem with this, is that Jamie did not really cut a discount for this.

But like TNT said, Jaimie will fuck you good and ask for more. I remember one time that I had her TLN, woke up the next morning feeling kind of tired and drained. I gave her the hint that I really was not trying to do anything before she left. She requested that I at least eat her pussy before she left. (With a big ass grin on her face.) This got me going and started a great morning session.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=31330&d=1320154870

dquick
01-31-2012, 05:55 PM

The last time I talked price to her, she started at 2500 pesos, even if she did not have time for TLN. She can be talked down, depending on her options for the night. If you want TLN, most night you have to wait unitl 4 AM, which is a pain. (Same price.)

Your best bet is to get her number and call her on her off day. She is a cool girl to hang out with. I highly recommend her. Great personality and speak great English. (No spanish required.)

DASBOOTY
01-31-2012, 08:20 PM
I went to Winner's Circle almost every night on my trip. There were always at least a couple of hot chicas hangin' at the bar and the cervezas were always frosty:iconTU:. They intially put cervezas in a freezer set at just below freezing and when they start to crystalize they transfer them to another cooler behind the bar set at a higher temperature. 70 pesos for a small Presidente but 150 pesos for a Corona :mad: (I don't like Corona but I went to WC after a session with my chica and she ordered one).

philly519
08-02-2012, 10:44 AM
They will leave with you for a while and return to work later, as long as it is slow. My last time with Jamie, she checked with her boss first. The only problem with this, is that Jamie did not really cut a discount for this.

But like TNT said, Jaimie will fuck you good and ask for more. I remember one time that I had her TLN, woke up the next morning feeling kind of tired and drained. I gave her the hint that I really was not trying to do anything before she left. She requested that I at least eat her pussy before she left. (With a big ass grin on her face.) This got me going and started a great morning session.

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=31330&d=1320154870)

jamie jamie jamie how long has she been working in sosua? i met her in january 2012 great girl but can give some pretty mean grins at times

musj
08-17-2012, 08:32 AM
hey, not as experienced as some people here, only been to sosua a couple of times..but I had hennesys cousins erika and angela...both were very sexy...no issues witht them at all....angela is the hottest girl I've been with in sosusa hands down

hugrad95a
08-17-2012, 09:24 AM
Woooowww..

Yeah but you are Mr. BL son, the chicas don't stand a chance.... :rofl::rofl:

hugrad95a
08-17-2012, 09:31 AM
http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy226/hugrad95/IMG_1676.jpg

rushdog34
11-22-2012, 07:28 AM
also a great place to finish off a hot fudge brownie!! well atleast thats what i do 61710

TNT72
11-22-2012, 09:10 AM
also a great place to finish off a hot fudge brownie!! well atleast thats what i do 61710

Rush!!!!!

Where the hell you been?

hugrad95a
11-22-2012, 11:06 AM
Winners circle was Deader than a door nail now with the Latino Drink taking over. We were sitting at the bar chilling and felt like outcasts with everyone and their abeula in Dlatin's.

ezsmile
11-22-2012, 01:17 PM
was out last night till about midnight. D'Latin D'drink was packed, you could barely move through it. The rest of the bars were empty, with waitresses looking wistfully over at the large crowd.

Not sure I understand it. You can't get a drink, you can't move. Chicas are weaving through the crowd trying to hook up but can't stop or they will be run over by the chicas and guys behind them.

All Winner's Circle has to do (for me) is play something other than Rick Gross (is that his name?) and turn the volume down. Once Merengue finishes renovating maybe the clients will come back.

I know everyone says the guys will go where the chicas are, but really, shouldn't it be the other way round?

Of course, guess where I was. Ended up with a blonde I had talked to many times but never taken home. I was happy to leave though.

hugrad95a
11-22-2012, 02:48 PM
If I owned any bar on the strip... I would have to run a happy hour special during primetime hours. 3 for 1 drinks, or 2 for 1 drinks, if not...

Well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zwABievfNw

SeaWeed
11-22-2012, 06:04 PM
not enuff guys/chicas in Sosua for all the bars to survive............never has been......and never will

jose1234
11-22-2012, 08:10 PM
D'Latina charges 100 pesos per regular size Presidente compared to 70 at some other bars. Its a good place to watch beautiful chicas walk around while you drink your beer. To me, there seems to be a few more really beautiful chicas around when I was out last night, but I have to say the majority of the most beautiful ones were Hatians. Still, there were plenty for everyone.

I was in winners circle early and Jamie has been complaining about the lack of business there. She is paying a lot of attention to the New Yorkers trying to get a few to stay around in the seats of the bar so that they can attract a crowd while playing a lot of rap music. Later that night balcoach was there and I stopped in with Robert and they changed the music to more of a mix of Dominican and pop... They are probably trying to figure out what might work out best for them... They still have a great location and I would spend a lot of time there if the music was less rap. As Robert points out, chicas here naturally dance and have fun to latin and Dominican music... A regular size Presidentes there are cold and 70 pesos.

Bar Central plays the old rock music with the old videos on the television. Its filled with us old timers and expats... Not the kind of place most tourists would like.

Irie
11-22-2012, 08:40 PM
D'Latina charges 100 pesos per regular size Presidente compared to 70 at some other bars. Its a good place to watch beautiful chicas walk around while you drink your beer. To me, there seems to be a few more really beautiful chicas around when I was out last night, but I have to say the majority of the most beautiful ones were Hatians. Still, there were plenty for everyone.

I was in winners circle early and Jamie has been complaining about the lack of business there. She is paying a lot of attention to the New Yorkers trying to get a few to stay around in the seats of the bar so that they can attract a crowd while playing a lot of rap music. Later that night balcoach was there and I stopped in with Robert and they changed the music to more of a mix of Dominican and pop... They are probably trying to figure out what might work out best for them... They still have a great location and I would spend a lot of time there if the music was less rap. As Robert points out, chicas here naturally dance and have fun to latin and Dominican music... A regular size Presidentes there are cold and 70 pesos.

Bar Central plays the old rock music with the old videos on the television. Its filled with us old timers and expats... Not the kind of place most tourists would like.

Based on a previous experience, I'm sure Balcoach had something to do with the change of music. :mrgreen::iconTU:

rushdog34
11-23-2012, 05:17 PM
I had to take a step back and get life in order... new job... living in a new state... but now everything is moving in the right direction so i'm back like i never left

Rush!!!!!

Where the hell you been?

GrandePadre
11-24-2012, 12:57 AM

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=31330&d=1320154870)

Thanks for the good review. I always wanted to hit that but I saw a review a long time ago that said she was a starfish. I am going to have to check her out now.