Stuyman
04-22-2005, 10:15 AM
oh ok.

JDR
04-22-2005, 10:18 AM
I am here with Raj as well waiting. :D

el_papi_chew_low
04-22-2005, 10:20 AM
Have fun, and Happy Birthday ... no telling what these chicas will be asking for since Hugh Hefner and crew just left there ... looks like you might be stabilizing prices again ... good looking out.

Pana
04-22-2005, 09:14 PM
Have fun, and Happy Birthday ... no telling what these chicas will be asking for since Hugh Hefner and crew just left there ... looks like you might be stabilizing prices again ... good looking out.
And they say guys from NYC over pay down there :roll: ...happy-bday and keep....keeping the prices down :wink: .

DEPUTY DAWG
04-22-2005, 09:52 PM

AAAAAAhhhhhh cut that s*#t out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coolhand
04-23-2005, 12:33 AM
Stuyman wzup player hate we could not hunt this time together tell the guys I said wzup as well. These guys will for sure get the price back down In Oct one of his homeboys fuck the shit out of a bitch for a $3 chain that's cold and the chica was happy as shit. Hey brother stay up have fun and see you in Oct if you can come back down so we can do it like we did last year baby. yeahh Dirty Dirty baby why?Because I'm Coolhand Bitch!!

Stuyman
04-23-2005, 10:48 AM
No doubt Derty Derty october sounds like a go. I got a crazy hangover from last night trying to keep it down,lol. My man let some silly chica take his chain off his neck,lol. After he tells me she is long gone,oh well live and u learn. Aight amigo see ya in october. Thanks for the B day wishes guys! 1

BrooklynBeas
04-23-2005, 02:30 PM
have fun Stuyman... Thanks for your update... So Yulissa thought u didnt know shit and would go for the 2000 pesos... Fuck her... well dont fuckher for 2000!