PDA

View Full Version : April 2005 at The Palace- those that were there.............

moshy2k
04-22-2005, 02:09 PM
Guys,

Just wanted to say last weeks trip was a total BLAST it was great to put so many names with faces. I hope we can all get together for another ISOC BBQ.............

Later

el_papi_chew_low
04-22-2005, 02:11 PM
Guys,

Just wanted to say last weeks trip was a total BLAST it was great to put so many names with faces. I hope we can all get together for another ISOC BBQ.............

Later

pics!!!!!! :twisted:

DEPUTY DAWG
04-22-2005, 02:35 PM
Guys,

Later

pics!!!!!! :twisted:

You hurt my feeling so I don't know PAPI

WSJ3
04-22-2005, 02:46 PM
Hey we are still cool Dawg so hows about posting some pics for a senile old monger so that I can live vicariously thru you.

LOL...

DEPUTY DAWG
04-22-2005, 02:52 PM
Hey we are still cool Dawg so hows about posting some pics for a senile old monger so that I can live vicariously thru you.

LOL...

All shit now I'm feeling the pressure.......As soon as I get my ass home I'll start posting. I didn't know it was this much trouble, downsizing, uploading, etc..................

Dark Knight
04-22-2005, 02:53 PM
Yeah it was a blast when I was there.I spent too much time with this chica...

DEPUTY DAWG
04-22-2005, 03:12 PM
Yeah it was a blast when I was there.I spent too much time with this chica...

Forget it One cause she was bad and you were knockin the bottom out besides you still got your swerve on

CaseOne
04-22-2005, 04:00 PM
papi..whos that in your avatar pic?

SHE FINE

el_papi_chew_low
04-22-2005, 05:07 PM
papi..whos that in your avatar pic?

SHE FINE

Old friend in the DR, not from Sosua

WSJ3
04-22-2005, 05:30 PM

LOL...

All shit now I'm feeling the pressure.......As soon as I get my ass home I'll start posting. I didn't know it was this much trouble, downsizing, uploading, etc..................

Thanks cuz...

I am getting homesick for Sosua...

JDR
04-22-2005, 10:05 PM
It was GREAT!

moshy2k
04-23-2005, 06:15 PM
Hey Deputy Dawg,

How are you handling the DR withdrawl symptoms???? Have you started having dreams about your trip to DR yet???? LOL LOL LOL

I know last night I must have been half dreaming but I was trying to get the wife to give me a blow job at 3am. DAMNIT if I was in DR I would have gotten it lol lol. They didn't complain about being tired. Although I didn't remember doing this until the wife mentioned it to me this morning lol lol lol lol :shock:

Dark Knight
04-23-2005, 06:21 PM
I was alright thre first day,now after talkin with my boy and mi noviaLOL,we are all experiencing the same shit.Talked to her last night and I'm hurt.........

DEPUTY DAWG
04-23-2005, 09:06 PM
The place is like a drug or something and I'm strung the fuck out :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I need a fix baaaaaaad. me and my boy I traveled down there with have been talking about it all day long and he's been to brazil twice :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: The most wild thing he's said he likes D.R. alittle better than brazil because the people are more friendly and the chicas are not as puta business like. I got it bad man :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
How bad do I have it LOOK AT MY POST NUMBERS 495 in alittle less than 3months DAAAAAYUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ram
04-23-2005, 09:25 PM
The place is like a drug or something and I'm strung the fuck out :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I need a fix baaaaaaad. me and my boy I traveled down there with have been talking about it all day long and he's been to brazil twice :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: The most wild thing he's said he likes D.R. alittle better than brazil because the people are more friendly and the chicas are not as puta business like. I got it bad man :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
How bad do I have it LOOK AT MY POST NUMBERS 495 in alittle less than 3months DAAAAAYUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It only gets worse my freind....I dream about it at night......I look at my pictures daily....I scour this site in morning, day and night.....I look at flight prices a couple of times a week, even for weeks I am not going.....I am jealious and happy when I hear one of us is going.......I watch my countdown clock, sometimes find my self drifting in daydream.......I book my next trip the week I get back to ease the pain........ :mrgreen:

the_Jayman
04-23-2005, 10:18 PM
I FLEW TO THE DR TO MEET YOU GUYS AT THE PALACE . . . .

I WON ! !

dayyyyuumm ! !

moshy2k
04-24-2005, 12:35 AM
Yup JAYMAN WON................... lol lol

Damn Ramesses,

You described my condition perfectly. I have the trip countdown on my computer and I stare at the flight prices even if I am not going for months. I talked to Deputy Dawg after we got back and he is bouncing off the walls.

Somehow I don't think what was happeneing to him and his boy really set in until he was back in the states. Now he is complaining saying we didn't do ENOUGH lol lol. Although i think we all feel we could squeeze a little more out of each trip. Damn Deputy at least sleep 3 hours a day :shock: .

I also got to talk to Onedazz and his boy since we have returned and his boy is COMPLETELY blown by what he just experienced. That place almost gives you a out of body experience with the sheer # of women that are all around. Anyone ever considered getting divorced to spend more time in DR lol lol lol.

DEPUTY DAWG
04-24-2005, 01:17 AM
Yup JAYMAN WON................... lol lol

Anyone ever considered getting divorced to spend more time in DR lol lol lol.

HELL YEAH!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

freakaccident
04-25-2005, 12:58 PM

I WON ! !

dayyyyuumm ! !

Me too! I think El D didn't win at Passion that one night. Poor guy.

I had a blast with all of you guys. And I am officially hooked on Captain and Cokes now. Breakfast of champions!! You bastards!!

DEPUTY DAWG
04-25-2005, 01:01 PM

I WON ! !

dayyyyuumm ! !

Me too! I think El D didn't win at Passion that one night. Poor guy.

I had a blast with all of you guys. And I am officially hooked on Captain and Cokes now. Breakfast of champions!! You bastards!!

Same here brother next time we gotta hang together a little more!!!!!!!!!!