PDA

View Full Version : Time to update Santiago

QueGuapo
01-08-2011, 07:40 AM
Hi guys, I was taking a look at the sex clubs infos about Santiago and there is no real update in the last three years.
Does anybody have infos about the sex clubs? where they are, prices, quality of chicas etc..
I am sure somebody has been there recently so please update...
Thx

Mr Hillbilly
01-08-2011, 08:19 AM
I am here now.

Was at Bilboa its on ave Espana [off del sol]past McDonalds few blocks hang left 500 feet.

Don't know what the deal is with that Obsessions Bar up near Ahi Bar strip club? Whorehouse?

1000 tln 400 peso bar fine Sosua quality chics about 10 girls then more comne in after 9pm.

Open noon to 5 am

Illusions and Pasions you can find on a google map.

QueGuapo
01-08-2011, 08:48 AM
I am here now.

Was at Bilboa its on ave Espana [off del sol]past McDonalds few blocks hang left 500 feet.

Don't know what the deal is with that Obsessions Bar up near Ahi Bar strip club? Whorehouse?

1000 tln 400 peso bar fine Sosua quality chics about 10 girls then more comne in after 9pm.

Open noon to 5 am

Illusions and Pasions you can find on a google map.

Tried Illusions on Google m,ap and nothing came out. Also I was talking about some good update.
I mean, we know everything about Sosua and not much about Santiago..
Thx anyway

Jimmydr
01-08-2011, 08:54 AM
Tried Illusions on Google m,ap and nothing came out. Also I was talking about some good update.
Thx anyway

Nothing much to know about Santiago.

hugrad95a
01-08-2011, 09:07 AM
Best place to pick up chicks, is around the Monument.

Jimmydr
01-08-2011, 09:08 AM

But you will need to speak Spanish and make sure that they are not with a novio.

ctp1812
01-08-2011, 10:06 AM

what exactly are you saying here? 1000 tln 400 peso ??????? what does that mean

there is no way you are getting chicas for 1000 tln in santiago

The Sage
01-08-2011, 11:06 AM
If you choose to you can get decent street girls in STI for 500 pesos. They're run of the mill Sosua quality and never dolled up, but sometimes you'll find a gem.

JD426
01-08-2011, 11:18 AM
Isnt that more of a FRIDAY/ Sat night thing ? Back when you could drive up to the top, it was the shit. Cars, MUSIC, coolers of BEER, Kids singing for you and selling CD's.
Is That party atmostphere is there ? I doubt it. I Have not hung out at night up there in a while. In the daytime its tourists and photographers ane one really annoying Ahole deportee from NY , lol

Apos
01-08-2011, 11:42 AM
Really? :confused:
Nothing much to know about Santiago.
I know that's what the undercover Santiago addicts want everyone to think!

It's not point and shoot for the most part, you need a clue as to where to go and you need to speak some decent Spanish but it's not like there's nothing to do there. :wink::rolleyes:

mrblackluv
01-08-2011, 11:46 AM
Thx anyway

He's talking about this map..

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&ie=UTF8&msid=106767774275556555984.00046d685b11334063b43&ll=18.467703,-69.898582&spn=0.009891,0.019248&z=16&mid=1246396605

MrHappy
01-08-2011, 02:58 PM

what exactly are you saying here? 1000 tln 400 peso ??????? what does that mean

there is no way you are getting chicas for 1000 tln in santiago

Whoa, your avatar brings back memories!!!

DCIronman
01-08-2011, 06:10 PM
There are only a few point and click p4p joints in Santiago. And they don't really change locations or prices that much (heard that Casa Blanca has been around since the 50s). Every single point and click spot that I know of has been reported on exstensively in this section. From casas to car washes, it's here in the Santiago section.

Now if your spanish is decent, you can pick up semi-pros from just about anywhere in the city. And this is actually how you will find some of the best chicas. I've picked up chicas at the food court in the mall, the grocery store, the bus station, restaurants, el monumento (back in the day), fast food places, and just walking down the street. There are also quite a few regular clubs and bars where semi-pros will hang out. You will find semi-pros in Ambis, One Way, Ahibar, Montebar, Andy's Ranch, and a whole shitload of smaller "hole in the wall" joints whose names I've forgotten. This includes all of the after hour joints that sprang up after they first instituted the curfew back in '06.

There is also a little grocery store/cafeteria that stays open into the wee morning hours, and I believe that it's called Central Plaza(?). A lot of pros and semi-pros hang out there. And it's also one of the few decent places to get something to eat in Santiago really late at night. Though I did get a bad case of the runs from some Sancocho I ate there about three years ago.

Never ever picked up a street walker. Never really seen that many in Santiago. And never really felt the need with so much free range toto all over the place.

Bottom line. Santiago is a toto goldmine. But it does take a little effort, as well as a decent knowledge of the language, to really take advantage of what the city has to offer. It's different enough from Sosua to almost be in a different country (a good thing). And you will have to adjust both your mongering approach, and for some, your attitude in order to do well there. What do I mean by this? Well let's just say that the "hit a bitch on the cheek with an ice cube and tell her to come here" technique is better left in Sosua.:rofl:

Spanish, Spanish, Spanish!!! I can't stress it enough. Oh. And knowing how to dance helps quite a bit as well. Especially if you are going to be venturing out to the regular bars and clubs.;)

hugrad95a
01-08-2011, 06:18 PM
Mi espanol necessito mas practicar ahora. Necessito hablar mas espanol. No peudo esperar voy a Republica Dominicana

QueGuapo
01-08-2011, 06:23 PM
There are only a few point and click p4p joints in Santiago. And they don't really change locations or prices that much (heard that Casa Blanca has been around since the 50s). Every single point and click spot that I know of has been reported on exstensively in this section. From casas to car washes, it's here in the Santiago section.

Now if your spanish is decent, you can pick up semi-pros from just about anywhere in the city. And this is actually how you will find some of the best chicas. I've picked up chicas at the food court in the mall, the grocery store, the bus station, restaurants, el monumento (back in the day), fast food places, and just walking down the street. There are also quite a few regular clubs and bars where semi-pros will hang out. You will find semi-pros in Ambis, One Way, Ahibar, Montebar, Andy's Ranch, and a whole shitload of smaller "hole in the wall" joints whose names I've forgotten. This includes all of the after hour joints that sprang up after they first instituted the curfew back in '06.

There is also a little grocery store/cafeteria that stays open into the wee morning hours, and I believe that it's called Central Plaza(?). A lot of pros and semi-pros hang out there. And it's also one of the few decent places to get something to eat in Santiago really late at night. Though I did get a bad case of the runs from some Sancocho I ate there about three years ago.

Never ever picked up a street walker. Never really seen that many in Santiago. And never really felt the need with so much free range toto all over the place.

Bottom line. Santiago is a toto goldmine. But it does take a little effort, as well as a decent knowledge of the language, to really take advantage of what the city has to offer. It's different enough from Sosua to almost be in a different country (a good thing). And you will have to adjust both your mongering approach, and for some, your attitude in order to do well there. What do I mean by this? Well let's just say that the "hit a bitch on the cheek with an ice cube and tell her to come here" technique is better left in Sosua.:rofl:

Spanish, Spanish, Spanish!!! I can't stress it enough. Oh. And knowing how to dance helps quite a bit as well. Especially if you are going to be venturing out to the regular bars and clubs.;)

Awesome, the just point and click is not even my favourite thing... and my spanish and dancing gat along pretty well so that is perfect.
Thx again

weyland
01-08-2011, 07:24 PM

Great info. Who's says you cannot keep a good man down? :(

Mr Hillbilly
01-09-2011, 06:23 PM
Walk behind that 2 story thrift store past McDonalds on south side of street its a fucking Haitian village.

QueGuapo
01-09-2011, 06:35 PM
Walk behind that 2 story thrift store past McDonalds on south side of street its a fucking Haitian village.

I arrived here today... I went to the Bilbao bar as you said... but damn... there were two women, about 45 years each and looking like shit.. It was 2 pm.... Illusions and Casa Blanca were closed.. I went inside both of them anyway but the only "thing" that I have found was a sleeping puta that did not even look good... I then gave up....
Illusion and Casa Blanca open at 8 pm....

Mr Hillbilly
01-09-2011, 06:42 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/picture.php?albumid=286&pictureid=5647

Oh fuck! Sunday going into Holiday you got the F-ing uglies :(

2pm on a sunday not exactly prime time --I was at beach in Boca Chica they were probably there too

LOL

Make sure to go to AHI BAR tonight its KAREOKE night and holiday tomarrow. Whores are by the tree.

I would get on Caribe bus and head North to Sosua beach Tomarrow is a holiday. I was in Santiago friday night pouring rain whole bar scene was dead -- I headed south .

Mr Hillbilly
01-09-2011, 06:54 PM
Remember most the girls at Bilboa don't start coming in till 9pm or so--

but it opens around noon

jcrew2020
01-14-2011, 03:29 PM
Best place to pick up girls is at the Used Clothes market on Thursday. Lots of girls. Hotel Matum has a after hours club that stays open all night. Lot of semi-pros.

Nakom
01-14-2011, 04:19 PM
Dany - If you are around this weekend - Sunday nghts at Ahi Bar is off the chain packed with women. And it is a ton of fun. A guy like you should do just fine there.

QueGuapo
01-15-2011, 12:17 AM
Dany - If you are around this weekend - Sunday nghts at Ahi Bar is off the chain packed with women. And it is a ton of fun. A guy like you should do just fine there.

Thx Nakom but I alredy left Dr, staying here in US for another day and then heading to Asia.
I am also going to Macao..so maybe I will do a report from there...

mikelodge
01-15-2011, 12:21 AM
Thx Nakom but I alredy left Dr, staying here in US for another day and then heading to Asia.
I am also going to Macao..so maybe I will do a report from there...

Dany watch the movie the Man with the Golden Gun - Bond with Roger Moore :wink: Have fun in Macao

Mr Hillbilly
01-15-2011, 06:57 AM
Santiago last thursday night Ahi Bar was packed-- All the hot chics were with guys-- didn't mean I wasn't waiting for their boyfriend to go to bathroom so I could slip them my email. There was girl walked in a 10 for sure cinnamin colored complexion Barbie face and curves on a girl I haven't see before and she wasn't fat-- thought to myself good thing Prince ain't here-- even other girls were staring at her. There was a few 9s and 8s there too but like I said they were taken. It turned midnight I paid my bar tab and was heading to Pasions. Guy behind me says ,''Where you going?'' I say ''Pasions'' He says '' I wouldn't do that if I were you.'' I reply ,''Why is that?'' He says, "I just spent alot of money to buy those girls drinks over there and told them they were from you." I said great I have spent last 2 hours ingnoring them and you invited them over? The guy had drunk voice he looked like a short version of Micheal Douglas with the same voice. I wanted to leave at midnight cause I was tired but was getting second wind I think I could still go later this might get interesting. He says can I join you? Yea go ahead. He says I just made 40k today and I am looking to party. I see he has two front rotten teeth here is a 10 cent millionaire if I ever saw one. Rambles on that he is importing cigars to Bahamas he bought factory direct for 17 centsa a piece and sold then in Bahamas for buck a piece- I forget name of cigar but he said they like rolling dope with them in Bahamas so they are popular. He buys the girls at the table Roses says they are from me-- what a dork. Anyway he says I want to ''eat them all '' I give the 3 that I ingnored ok to come over-- first question I ask you girls single nope! Kids yep. Nice move dumb ass. He is pulling out 100s out of his pocket buying girls expensive drinks making change through Ahi bar. While were sitting the here comes 3 single girls -- one is easy 9 -- I thought there is my first X wife. So I get up to take a leak and come back and talk to new chics at different table. She is game I come join them. Other girls talk about leaving and I say by 10 timews thinking they will get the hint to go. Michael Douglas Jr goes buys roses for the ones I just talked too-- fucking sabotage if I ever saw it. He weaseles his way over I don't know how he is still vertical with as much Grey Goose and coke he has drank. He buys these girls drinks too-- Roses the works-- I exchange phone numbers email with hot one-- another rich one that lives in North of Santiago in Pxxx Alto -damn I got bad luck 2nd one like that. Girls leave after an hour-- I ask him you want to go to Pasions? He says ok I am waiting for change-- I ask cab driver how much to Pasions 225 pesos not bad price-- I go to see JR and say I don't think you have change coming-- I was watching-- waiters confirm no change-- He says I spent 500 dollars in this place tonight-- I think yep and you won't be back anytime soon. I walk down North steps of Ahi where the Ahi disco is across street to get to cab. I turn around and JR trips down stairs and his face racks off the glass that they have between the rails -I thought for sure his front teeth were gone. I give 200 pesos to cab driver get him to Hotel Matum ok? Si-- I walk back to Aloha Sol

MrHappy
01-15-2011, 11:11 AM
Santiago last thursday night Ahi Bar was packed-- All the hot chics were with guys-- didn't mean I wasn't waiting for their boyfriend to go to bathroom so I could slip them my email. There was girl walked in a 10 for sure cinnamin colored complexion Barbie face and curves on a girl I haven't see before and she wasn't fat-- thought to myself good thing Prince ain't here-- even other girls were staring at her. There was a few 9s and 8s there too but like I said they were taken. It turned midnight I paid my bar tab and was heading to Pasions. Guy behind me says ,''Where you going?'' I say ''Pasions'' He says '' I wouldn't do that if I were you.'' I reply ,''Why is that?'' He says, "I just spent alot of money to buy those girls drinks over there and told them they were from you." I said great I have spent last 2 hours ingnoring them and you invited them over? The guy had drunk voice he looked like a short version of Micheal Douglas with the same voice. I wanted to leave at midnight cause I was tired but was getting second wind I think I could still go later this might get interesting. He says can I join you? Yea go ahead. He says I just made 40k today and I am looking to party. I see he has two front rotten teeth here is a 10 cent millionaire if I ever saw one. Rambles on that he is importing cigars to Bahamas he bought factory direct for 17 centsa a piece and sold then in Bahamas for buck a piece- I forget same of cigar but he said they like rolling dope with them in Bahamas so they are popular. He buys the girls at the table Roses says they are from me-- what a dork. Anyway he says I want to ''eat them all '' I give the 3 that I ingnored ok to come over-- first question I ask you girls single nope! Kids yep. Nice move dumb ass. He is pulling out 100s out of his pocket buying girls expensive drinks making change through Ahi bar. While were sitting the here comes 3 single girls -- one is easy 9 -- I thought there is my first X wife. So I get up to take a leak and come back and talk to new chics at different table. She is game I come join them. Other girls talk about leaving and I say by 10 timews thinking they will get the hint to go. Michael Douglas Jr goes buys roses for the ones I just talked too-- fucking sabotage if I ever saw it. He weaseles his way over I don't know how he is still vertical with as much Grey Goose and coke he has drank. He buys these girls drinks too-- Roses the works-- I exchange phone numbers email with hot one-- another rich one that lives in North of Santiago in Pxxx Alto -damn I got bad luck 2nd one like that. Girls leave after an hour-- I ask him you want to go to Pasions? He says ok I am waiting for change-- I ask cab driver how much to Pasions 225 pesos not bad price-- I go to see JR and say I don't think you have change coming-- I was watching-- waiters confirm no change-- He says I spent 500 dollars in this place tonight-- I think yep and you won't be back anytime soon. I walk down North steps of Ahi where the Ahi disco is across street to get to cab. I turn around and JR trips down stairs and his face racks off the glass that they have between the rails -I thought for sure his front teeth were gone. I give 200 pesos to cab driver get him to Hotel Matum ok? Si-- I walk back to Aloha Sol

Yeah, that happens to me too....... all the time.

I fall down steps too.

Hunter
01-15-2011, 11:13 AM
It sure would be alot easier if 8 just did a trip report and put all his thoughts and pics in 1 location...

But that would be too conventional for 8 :p

That haitian -- umm umm good :bigthumbup:

Mr Hillbilly
01-15-2011, 12:23 PM
It sure would be alot easier if 8 just did a trip report and put all his thoughts and pics in 1 location...

But that would be too conventional for 8 :p

That haitian -- umm umm good :bigthumbup:

trip was lame--was exploring for a trip with nephew that is coming--Cartagena it is!

dquick
01-25-2011, 08:55 PM
Ok. I have been reading up on the Santiago board. I am flying into STI on Feb 2. My original plan was to go to Sosua, but I was thinking about hanging in Santiago a couple of days. I have met a couple of Santiago girls on Cupids. I also have read about a few P4P spots in Santiago as well.

The problem is my spanish is Asi Asi. Should I try out Santiago or go straight to Sosua?

TONYTNT40
01-25-2011, 09:17 PM
Ok. I have been reading up on the Santiago board. I am flying into STI on Feb 2. My original plan was to go to Sosua, but I was thinking about hanging in Santiago a couple of days. I have met a couple of Santiago girls on Cupids. I also have read about a few P4P spots in Santiago as well.

The problem is my spanish is Asi Asi. Should I try out Santiago or go straight to Sosua?

Go to Santiago, you have nothing to lose. Whether you score or not at least you tried, and you can always go to Sosua.

QueGuapo
01-26-2011, 05:55 AM

Well.. you still have few days to improve your Spanish..
I suggest to go to Barns and Noble ( or whatever book store) and get you a book to learn Spanish.
You are not gonna be fluent in few days, but better than you are now, and then you can practice over there.
Chicas are usually ok in teaching you some spanish, they find it interesting when a guy puts some efford to it.

resrudip
01-26-2011, 06:25 AM
I am also contemplating sosua or santiago so if any body wants to take caribetours frm sosua to santiago pm me...

Maretti
01-26-2011, 03:49 PM
I am also contemplating sosua or santiago so if any body wants to take caribetours frm sosua to santiago pm me...
I'm planning to take Metro Bus (more convenient) to Santiago on February 7th.

jcrew2020
01-27-2011, 02:28 PM
I went Illusions with some friends the other night. They paid $100 for TLN and took the girls back to Ahola Sol. Illusions puts on a strip show and it was actually a really good show. The next night we went to Passions. They paid 3,000 pesos for on site action.

Lots of Semi-Pros in Over Lounge and Vintage nightclub. I talked to a few of them and the standard price seem to be 2,000 pesos. I friends got lucky and found a few Beeper girls. 2 Smoking Hot girls who were going to college and need to make some extra money. They also wanted 2,000 pesos. My friends took them to Cabarete for the weekend. There seems to be a lot of girls in santiago looking to make some extra money.

JD426
01-27-2011, 03:14 PM
IS Illusions the place with the long Runway stage ? Lots of CO2 smoke with the loud music etc...

jcrew2020
01-27-2011, 03:39 PM
Loud music Yes....but no long runway stage. A dance floor in the middle with tables and chairs around it. Setup like Passions, but a little smaller.

ROVER
01-27-2011, 04:09 PM
I like passions allot but the music is a deal breaker. So loud you can actually feel your inner organs vibrating.

jcrew2020
01-27-2011, 05:07 PM
I hate the loud music too. I like to be able to talk with my friends, when I am out. Passions has a outdoor bar on the left side on the club. It serves food and drinks. You will see a lot of girls eating there, before they start work. The food is really good.

Magikmusic
01-28-2011, 01:15 AM
I went Illusions with some friends the other night. They paid $100 for TLN and took the girls back to Ahola Sol. Illusions puts on a strip show and it was actually a really good show. The next night we went to Passions. They paid 3,000 pesos for on site action.

Lots of Semi-Pros in Over Lounge and Vintage nightclub. I talked to a few of them and the standard price seem to be 2,000 pesos. I friends got lucky and found a few Beeper girls. 2 Smoking Hot girls who were going to college and need to make some extra money. They also wanted 2,000 pesos. My friends took them to Cabarete for the weekend. There seems to be a lot of girls in santiago looking to make some extra money.

This place was also mentioned in another forum, but I decided to check it out myself, the name was different but I found it easily:

Don Juans in Nibaje, Ave Franco Bido #53, Santiago, few minutes south of monument

looked like one of those sports houses with the tinted windows and royal blue paint outside, however the old guy in front told me i can find women inside. Since I didn't have a car and had a taxi drop me off, I invited the driver inside in cause the place was a dud.

Inside is a basic bar with a lot of small tables and a tiny dance floor with a bar in the back. It was on a weekday I went and it was around 9-10pm, a few days before the new year, the place was dead, only a handful of girls (a couple of 4-6s), the best looking one was dancing with a dude in the dance floor.

We got seated, got a grande and waved over the second choice, she seemed cool, told me the place was dead cause it appeared people were saving up for the upcoming new year eve's all night/day party and also there were many girls that didn't show up that night (the initial report had stated there were 30 girls inside) which I could see happening on a weekend.

The deal is you pay a 500 peso barfine and whatever is agreed on between the girl and yourself. We head out and arrive at the hotel, here is where I see her in better light, I did not notice the huge ass scar on her upper chest and face, I was like oh shit but nevertheless she did have a cute face, short, big tits and nice ass.

The session was ok, I wasn't expecting her to stay the entire night, I had told her beforehand I had plans for later but I could see them staying with you. I'm not sure if all the girls there do this but she didn't even ask for a condom or such (she said it was her second month there), I wrapped it up but I could see since this is a heavy locals place, I wouldnt be surprised if some of these girls don't mind (they all dont use with their chulos, boyfriends, etc), scary thought.

So this place is good for a cheap bang before you go out, not sure what time they open but I am definitely interested to see the talent there on a busy night.

In addition to Vintage I was there and LOTS of girls esp late, from semis-to non pros, really pretty, the VIP tables (although it should be called VIP high tables with no chairs) is 5,000 pesos min, and girls were rocking the chivas bottles like there is no tomorrow, I saw a group of three beautiful girls dressed to the nines before I picked up my favorita, in this town you see the difference.

There was this one gringo in there with a tall hot girl, easily a semi pro but its the subtle look they may give you or the eye that can tell you its game on. Santiago is a different kind of hunt from the lower putas in Don Juan/Bilbio to the semi pros in casinos, all the way up to the whiskey chugging girls with ridiculous bodies (need your spanish tight though), the rewards all around are worth the effort if your there.

Lovera Bar, is another spot worth checking out, its more of a locals place however the difference with this place it has A/C!, tons of tables, the prices for booze are reasonable and they have every singer from a local tipico band to well known guys playing every weekend. I didn't notice much of semi-pro action there however the non pro girls were off the charts, I was dancing and looked around and did not see one ugly girl in there, easily an avg of 8s,9s and they all seemed friendly. Theres a food stand across the street and I hit that up once I left, good stuff!

MrHappy
01-29-2011, 07:53 AM
Don Juans in Nibaje, Ave Franco Bido #53, Santiago, few minutes south of monument

looked like one of those sports houses with the tinted windows and royal blue paint outside, however the old guy in front told me i can find women inside. Since I didn't have a car and had a taxi drop me off, I invited the driver inside in cause the place was a dud.

Inside is a basic bar with a lot of small tables and a tiny dance floor with a bar in the back. It was on a weekday I went and it was around 9-10pm, a few days before the new year, the place was dead, only a handful of girls (a couple of 4-6s), the best looking one was dancing with a dude in the dance floor.

The entire country has thousands of these little bars, most with 3-4 girls.

Not piano bars, just little bars with blasting music, some tables and chairs, and cheap cold beer.

They're not the kind of places you walk into, select a girl, pay the barfine and leave. (although many of them will be more than happy to let a girl leave with you if she likes you, and you give the bar owner a nice chunk of change)

Bug Boy
01-29-2011, 04:17 PM

worst case scenario if sti is not to your liking sosua is an hour and a half away if you dont have traffic on the autopista. i dont drive the mountain road.

jcrew2020
01-30-2011, 05:31 PM
I went to Lovera Bar on Friday. Wow!!!! Lots of hot girls. We bought of JW Black and it was 1,900 pesos. Very reasonable prices. So, I am finally able to convince my friends to spend some time in santiago and not all their time in Sousa and they are loving the change. They rented a 3 bedroom apt. (right behind Hotel Matum) for $60 night. Great location. We were able to walk to everything. Last night Plan B was playing at Vintage Night Club. That party didn't end until 6:30 in the morning. Vintage is the best after hours club. Tonight Over Lounge has Open Bar until 12. 300 pesos for guys and 100 pesos for ladies. Great Ratio of Women. My friends have had a lot of luck meeting girls on badoo.

joeysterr
01-31-2011, 12:02 AM
I went to Lovera Bar on Friday. Wow!!!! Lots of hot girls. We bought of JW Black and it was 1,900 pesos. Very reasonable prices. So, I am finally able to convince my friends to spend some time in santiago and not all their time in Sousa and they are loving the change. They rented a 3 bedroom apt. (right behind Hotel Matum) for $60 night. Great location. We were able to walk to everything. Last night Plan B was playing at Vintage Night Club. That party didn't end until 6:30 in the morning. Vintage is the best after hours club. Tonight Over Lounge has Open Bar until 12. 300 pesos for guys and 100 pesos for ladies. Great Ratio of Women. My friends have had a lot of luck meeting girls on badoo.

to el mundo desnu bailando la fila india,
to el mundo desnu bailando la fila india

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKHc7rZ0A6Y

si fuma mama,
si bebe chica

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/155734d12cf9fb66bd.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/155734d12d193b59d0.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/155734d12d19417686.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/155734d12d1946f4b3.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/155734d12d93d76f8b.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/155734d464166d3a93.jpg

I agree Vintage Santiago is great:corky::corky:

mrblackluv
01-31-2011, 10:29 AM
worst case scenario if sti is not to your liking sosua is an hour and a half away if you dont have traffic on the autopista. i dont drive the mountain road.

I have driven both..I prefer the autopista as well.
Last week I was able to make great time..doing it in under an hour each way.

The Mountain road took me just about 2 hours.

tpaz37
02-01-2011, 08:42 PM
Mrblackluv, explain the mountain road and the autopista, I usually go from sti to sosua using the road that takes you through that tunnel in the mountain, is that the mountain road or the autopista? I would love to know which one i should take in order to make sosua in an hour.

Bug Boy
02-01-2011, 10:38 PM
Mrblackluv, explain the mountain road and the autopista, I usually go from sti to sosua using the road that takes you through that tunnel in the mountain, is that the mountain road or the autopista? I would love to know which one i should take in order to make sosua in an hour.

The one with the tunnel is the autopista. The one where you are driving 300ft on a single lane two-way packed-soil road with a 1000ft cliff and absolutely no safety barrier is the mountain road. Taxi drivers like to take it beause they think it uses less gas since they get to coast on the way down. Of course they don't consider all of the extra gas they use going up the mountain. There are some interesting things on the mountain road but when weighed against the danger of the road in parts in combination with Dominican drivers in general is enough of a reason to stay on the nice easy auto pista. The Autopista is incredibly easy. Take it out of STI toward POP make a right at the poice station and when you get to pop make a right and you are in sosua in 15 min. The autopista is an hour once you actually get out of the STI city center (which if there is a lot of traffic can take half an hour alone) once you are the outskirts of town it is about an hours. it is 45 min from the police station provided there are not a million slow moving chicken trucks or empty bleach bottle trucks or jesus freaks or accidents. The MT road is technically a shorter distance. For that you would follow the signs for Moca and then make a left and head up up and away. On one of my first trips on the mountain road (which was at two am) we came upon an overturned motorcycle and a possible dead guy. I asked if the driver was gonna stop and he said No way. If he is alive and we take him to the police he will blame us for hitting him. All that being said. I recently took the caribe tours bus from STI to Sosua and it took anout 2.5 hours. It was clean, relaxing, brand new, frigidly cold ac and about 10 hot dominican girls. One of whom I fucked.

Bug Boy
02-01-2011, 10:39 PM
Or when they said one hour they were referring to one dominican hour, which is anywhere between1.5 and 24 hours

mrblackluv
02-01-2011, 11:14 PM
I responded in PM...

Autopista is the one that goes through the tunnel.
Actually I may have misled..that time was from Hotel Los Jardines to KMA Apartments in Puerto Plata, and I drove like a damn maniac..no less than 120kmph..but trying for 140 the whole way. Going around trucks, buses whatever.
I've done Puerto Plata to Sosua in just over 15 minutes as well..

You cannot drive that fast on the mountain road (Moca Highway 21)..it is really...I mean really curvy.. up and down s curves..

Mr Hillbilly
02-02-2011, 05:50 AM
I don't use the term Mountain road like you guys do-- I consider the mountain road the road Danytravel was talking about that comes out between Sosua and Puerto Plata not the Moca road.

Bug Boy
02-02-2011, 06:45 AM
I don't use the term Mountain road like you guys do-- I consider the mountain road the road Danytravel was talking about that comes out between Sosua and Puerto Plata not the Moca road.

I know of two mountain roads when heading to sti. One thathas a turnoff juat past Sosua on the way to pop and one on the other side cabarete

KoKi9290
02-02-2011, 08:36 AM
The one where you make the turnoff after Montellano on the way to Puerto Plata and it becomes Luperon when you arrive in STI, I've always heard it referred to as La Loma. I used to prefer it and they were improving it slowly but aurely. But over the past year it has really deteriorated. Last time I crossed over, it was abyssmal. I guess the residents of that area must have voted wrong in the last election

The other is called the Moca road. I heard that was one of the places Trujillo used to have people taken to be wacked. They'd shoot them and toss the bodies down those steep hillsides. You know, like husbands who didn't appreciate his mongering style. Can anyone confirm this story?

jcrew2020
02-02-2011, 12:40 PM
The mountian roads are fun, just take your time. Usually there a few girls looking for a free ride. I take my time eating and drinking along the way. I just took a new route from Salcedo to Gaspar Hernandez. I like to get away from all the gringo and you will find the people in the campo to be very friendly.

jcrew2020
02-02-2011, 12:43 PM
Santiago is such a great central location to explore other smaller cities. Here are a few:
Mao
San Jose de las Matas
Moca
La Vega
Jarabacoa
Bonao
San Francisco

Alll of these are great little cities with Hot Girls and not many Gringos.

Bug Boy
02-02-2011, 05:41 PM
La vega and Moca are excellent. Gringo free zones.

Trib
02-06-2011, 10:25 PM
Great updates. any updates on Chica friendly hotels and wifi in room?

Magikmusic
02-07-2011, 03:01 AM

not the best picture of this place since all the talent is behind me however thats where the stage is set up

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/177904d4fa30d88de3.jpg

jcrew2020
02-07-2011, 07:53 AM
My friend has a 3 bedroom apartment that he likes to rent out when he is back in NY. It is located in La Trinitaria, one of the nicest areas in Santiago. Right behind Hotel Matum and a 5 minute walk to the Monument. $60 per night.

LJDMV
02-07-2011, 07:59 AM
For you guys that know about the bus schedule from Santiago to puerto plata. What time does the last bus leave Santiago to go to POP for people flying into Santiago airport in the afternoon or early evening?

mrblackluv
02-07-2011, 09:52 AM
Great updates. any updates on Chica friendly hotels and wifi in room?

My 2 choices were Hotel Matum, and Hotel Los Jardines.

Both are chica friendly.
Matum does not have wifi in the rooms, but if you get a room on the second floor (I tried 205) it's very close to the lobby area which does have wifi. I was able to get an ok signal.

I ended up not staying there...they could not get the door key card working properly. Could not generate a working key card for me. Only the maid could get in to my room. Then other people starting showing up saying they needed new keys...
They tried for over an hour..before I told them I was outta there. Gave me a refund without too much drama.
Rooms are big, and pretty nice. I would stay there if they could get me a key..:lol:.
Rate was 2100 pesos per night, included free breakfast.

Hotel Los Jardines roooms are much smaller, and you use a real key.
Wifi was excellent. Rooms are pretty nice (but small). I would stay again.
Rate was 1800 pesos per night, included free breakfast.

I took 2 chicas to my room at Hotel Los Jardines..no questions..no problems..no ID checks..nada.

jcrew2020
02-07-2011, 10:42 AM
I like Hotel Matum. The rooms 201-205 are nicer because they have a balcony. You should check out their Presidental Suite. It cost $200 per night, but is Huge. It has 2 bedrooms, office, living room, kitchen and dining room.

Trib
02-07-2011, 10:36 PM
My 2 choices were Hotel Matum, and Hotel Los Jardines.

Both are chica friendly.
Matum does not have wifi in the rooms, but if you get a room on the second floor (I tried 205) it's very close to the lobby area which does have wifi. I was able to get an ok signal.

I ended up not staying there...they could not get the door key card working properly. Could not generate a working key card for me. Only the maid could get in to my room. Then other people starting showing up saying they needed new keys...
They tried for over an hour..before I told them I was outta there. Gave me a refund without too much drama.
Rooms are big, and pretty nice. I would stay there if they could get me a key..:lol:.
Rate was 2100 pesos per night, included free breakfast.

Hotel Los Jardines roooms are much smaller, and you use a real key.
Wifi was excellent. Rooms are pretty nice (but small). I would stay again.
Rate was 1800 pesos per night, included free breakfast.

I took 2 chicas to my room at Hotel Los Jardines..no questions..no problems..no ID checks..nada.
THanks. is this the one? Los Jardines
Av. Texas Calle 10
809-276-8222

I cant fid a website LOL
is alohasol still good??? I got a res in 1 day but they wont say if they have wifi in room (magicjack) and if they have parking for my rental.

BigLongBeach
02-07-2011, 11:18 PM
Santiago is such a great central location to explore other smaller cities. Here are a few:
Mao
San Jose de las Matas
Moca
La Vega
Jarabacoa
Bonao
San Francisco

Alll of these are great little cities with Hot Girls and not many Gringos.

i have been through la vega. I remember seeing so many beautiful rubia's riding on the back of mottos. I was on my way to a family outing so i couldnt stop and enjoy but la vega is defintly a place to check out for a short weekend on one of my trips.

mrblackluv
02-08-2011, 12:18 AM
THanks. is this the one? Los Jardines
Av. Texas Calle 10
809-276-8222

I cant fid a website LOL
is alohasol still good??? I got a res in 1 day but they wont say if they have wifi in room (magicjack) and if they have parking for my rental.

Yep thats it..
It's off Estrella Sadhala, behind the Gran Almirante Casino, (and Fridays).

http://www.hotellosjardinesrd.com/

They have free parking in a lot across the street.

jose1234
02-10-2011, 07:57 PM
For you guys that know about the bus schedule from Santiago to puerto plata. What time does the last bus leave Santiago to go to POP for people flying into Santiago airport in the afternoon or early evening?

This is the link to Caribe Tours. You can find the various bus schedules from place to place on this site...

http://www.caribetours.com.do/site/portada/

All the best!

hugrad95a
02-10-2011, 10:58 PM
Shopping in Santiago

Bella Terra Mall
Colinas Mall
El Encanto
El Mercado del Cibao
El Super Pola
La Opera
La Sirena
Plaza Internacional
Price Smart
Calle del Sol
JUMBO
Multi Centro La Sirena

Santiago's night life

Mr. Hooka
KuKara Macara
Montezuma Bar and Grill
Montebar
Chili's Grill & Bar Restaurant
Camus Glam Club
Vitra lounge
Shisha
Privilege
Dubai Club
H2O Open Air Liquor Store
Casablanca
Pasion Nightclub
Illusion Nightclub
Dr. Nights
Mi Casa Bar
Cibao Bowling Center
Game Studio
Bocanada Shots Bar

hugrad95a
02-10-2011, 11:00 PM
http://tipicomontebar.net/galeria/albums/julianat/IMG_3195.jpg

hugrad95a
02-10-2011, 11:01 PM
http://tipicomontebar.net/galeria/albums/julianat/IMG_3197.jpg

hugrad95a
02-10-2011, 11:02 PM
http://tipicomontebar.net/galeria/albums/julianat/IMG_3227.jpg

hugrad95a
02-10-2011, 11:03 PM
http://tipicomontebar.net/galeria/albums/julianat/IMG_3228.jpg

hugrad95a
02-10-2011, 11:06 PM
http://tipicomontebar.net/galeria/albums/julianat/IMG_3281.jpg

KoKi9290
02-11-2011, 01:34 AM
I love Montebar but for something a little more downscale, try Las Colinas. It's a tipico directly behind Montebar. Just go up 27 toward the circumvacion and make your first right at what used to be Padrino Burgers. Go down and take your first right again and its in the middle of the block on your right. Park inside. Hit it on a weekend and chances are you'll see some Sosua working girls with their chicos/chulos. Always available chicas (not a putas) in that place.

eastcoastallstar
02-22-2011, 09:14 PM
Santiago's night life

Mr. Hooka
KuKara Macara
Montezuma Bar and Grill
Montebar
Chili's Grill & Bar Restaurant
Camus Glam Club
Vitra lounge
Shisha
Privilege
Dubai Club
H2O Open Air Liquor Store
Casablanca <<<<<<<<<<<
Pasion Nightclub <<<<<<<<
Illusion Nightclub <<<<<<<<
Dr. Nights
Mi Casa Bar
Cibao Bowling Center
Game Studio
Bocanada Shots Bar
Besides these three spots what are the other P4P spots on this list.

Also what is the distance between the ones selected?

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/buttons/post_thanks.gif (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/post_thanks.php?do=post_thanks_add&p=903265&securitytoken=1298427084-530e33a78691bee4261a00e70ccd7f04b9a96535)

jcrew2020
02-22-2011, 10:16 PM
The high end clubs are located in Los Jardines, near plaza international, these include:
Dubai
Camus
h2o
Over
Moma
Sahara
Soho rooftop
Chilis
TGIFridays
Mr Hooka
You can walk to all these places

Near the Monument you will find:
Puerto del sol
Talban
TeTTe
Ahi Bar
One Way
Montezuma
Kukara Macara
Privilege Nightclub in Hotel Matum
You can walk to all these places

Cashwashes, there are a lot located near the airport side, Gomez Diaz, Colonial, Passions, Illusions and Casa Blanca
You will need a car. It is probably a 5 minute drive between places

There are a lot of bars in Las Colinas, that is where Monte Bar is located. Easy Barrio girls. Lots of Tigres/DominicanYorks.

jcrew2020
02-23-2011, 06:11 PM
The secret to Santiago is lining up a bunch of girls before you get here. Start chatting with girls on a site like badoo. There a lots of girls who will be happy to meet a gringo.

Durning the day. Check out Calle del sol and the malls.If you get bored, head to a carwash. Around 5pm go to the university and watch all the cutie girls heading to class. After that go to h20 or puerto del sol for pre drinking spots. Then head to Illusions, Casa Blanca or Passions to get a pro. If you think you have game, then head to a nice nightclub like over, dubai or camus.

When everything closes at 2 or 3 am, check out vintage in hotel matum. Everyone goes there and place stay open until the sun comes up. Easy to find a semi-pro for 2,000 pesos.

If you are on a budget, cruise around the monument. The girls will come out of nowhere. They are cheap. The fist time I payed 1,000 pesos and took them home. The next time I paid 500 pesos. They are hungry for money.

LJDMV
02-23-2011, 06:20 PM
All these different posts about Santiago is getting me really interested now. Especially being that I have to fly into that airport for my next trip to sosua. I will have to check out Santiago before I head to sosua..

jcrew2020
02-23-2011, 07:28 PM
When I first started coming to the DR, I had a taxi driver that spoke a little English. He would take me to all the cheap bars and carwashes. Of course I was always paying for all his food and drinks and I am sure he was getting a kick back after I left. Then I thought:

Why am I fucking the same girls as this dirty fucking taxi driver. I would always ask him where I could find the nice rich girls and he never knew. One day I become friends with a doctor, I and ask her where to go. She said Zoom night club in santiago.

I actually brought my taxi driver with me and after that night, I said goodbye to him. We were way different people. I always tipped my waiter 500 pesos and therefore had vip in zoom. I meet some many hot girls from weathly families.

I actually end up dating a doctor who was a few years older then me. I stopped going t the clubs and we started going to nice restaurants. She spent 8 years studying medicine and was ready to settle down. We would go to her friend house and I would see the guy's daughter who was 18 and smoking hot and think, WTF am i doing with this doctor who is 31. Fuck it. I left her. But things changed in Santiago. There used to be 2 nice nightclubs now there is atleast 10. My guy no longer works the vip.

jcrew2020
02-23-2011, 07:32 PM
Anyways, I like to share my knowledge of Santiago and the DR, because taxi drivers don't know shit and only want to use you:)

mrblackluv
02-24-2011, 09:51 AM
Anyways, I like to share my knowledge of Santiago and the DR, because taxi drivers don't know shit and only want to use you:)

And it is very much appreciated.:iconTU:

I'm sorry I did not get the chance to call you on my last trip.
I only stayed one night and had 3 dates..

Strongly considering my next trip now, for the very end of March... will be in country for a week...trying to stay in STI at least 3 nights during that time.

Will DEFINITELY call this time...

ctp1812
02-24-2011, 11:14 AM
The one with the tunnel is the autopista. The one where you are driving 300ft on a single lane two-way packed-soil road with a 1000ft cliff and absolutely no safety barrier is the mountain road.

That is the truth, I have been on that road 3 times. Once with a taxi and twice I drove it myself. I knew it was a rough road so My plan was to just take it easy and try to enjoy the scenery. The first time it wasn't too bad, I drove rather slow and stopped a few times to take some pics and stopped at a shack of a bodega for a cervesa. The biggest problem was dominicans driving their suvs blowing past me at twice my speed. I was very careful when driving next to 1000 ft cliffs with absolutely no barrier. Got through it not a big problem. Now the second trip was a totally different story. And because of this you well never catch my ass on that road again. Started off just like the other trips, gorgeous weather leaving sosua, clear skies and lots of sun, feeling comfortable because i drove alone in the past, stopped to call a couple chicas in Santiago before i got to the no signal zones in the mountain, one chica said she can't come out to play today because it is raining in Santiago and I thought to myself as i was looking at a beautiful blue sky what a blow that was. But to find out about 15 minutes into my trip she wasn't lying, indeed it was raining and as I went further in rained harder. (Anyone see Forrest Gump the scene where it was raining in Vietnam?) By the time I got half way through the mountain It was raining so fucking hard I thought I was going to die. There were mud slides with small trees and boulders in the road, small creeks were developing across the road, the road looked more like a path in the middle of the woods, the wind was blowing so damn hard I thought I was going to be blown off the road. I came along a little shack where an old man who had a little bodega, I stopped in to get a shot of whiskey and to smoke the last cigarette of my life. The old man just smiled at me as water was pouring on to his floor. He made it seem like it was no big deal, I was sure his little shack wouldn't last long. I got back in the car and drove as carefully as I could. It did not get better until I was away from the mountains. It was still raining but the road was solid and no more falling trees or boulders. I made it to sti but i will never do it again. The autopista to Puerto Plata is the only way to go for me. I called the chica who said she can't come out to play and told her I now understand and we can hook up tomorrow.

ROVER
02-24-2011, 06:11 PM
That is the truth, I have been on that road 3 times. Once with a taxi and twice I drove it myself. I knew it was a rough road so My plan was to just take it easy and try to enjoy the scenery. The first time it wasn't too bad, I drove rather slow and stopped a few times to take some pics and stopped at a shack of a bodega for a cervesa. The biggest problem was dominicans driving their suvs blowing past me at twice my speed. I was very careful when driving next to 1000 ft cliffs with absolutely no barrier. Got through it not a big problem. Now the second trip was a totally different story. And because of this you well never catch my ass on that road again. Started off just like the other trips, gorgeous weather leaving sosua, clear skies and lots of sun, feeling comfortable because i drove alone in the past, stopped to call a couple chicas in Santiago before i got to the no signal zones in the mountain, one chica said she can't come out to play today because it is raining in Santiago and I thought to myself as i was looking at a beautiful blue sky what a blow that was. But to find out about 15 minutes into my trip she wasn't lying, indeed it was raining and as I went further in rained harder. (Anyone see Forrest Gump the scene where it was raining in Vietnam?) By the time I got half way through the mountain It was raining so fucking hard I thought I was going to die. There were mud slides with small trees and boulders in the road, small creeks were developing across the road, the road looked more like a path in the middle of the woods, the wind was blowing so damn hard I thought I was going to be blown off the road. I came along a little shack where an old man who had a little bodega, I stopped in to get a shot of whiskey and to smoke the last cigarette of my life. The old man just smiled at me as water was pouring on to his floor. He made it seem like it was no big deal, I was sure his little shack wouldn't last long. I got back in the car and drove as carefully as I could. It did not get better until I was away from the mountains. It was still raining but the road was solid and no more falling trees or boulders. I made it to sti but i will never do it again. The autopista to Puerto Plata is the only way to go for me. I called the chica who said she can't come out to play and told her I now understand and we can hook up tomorrow.

You should write novels ... LOL :rofl: .... Very good ! I felt like I was there with you and it brought back some memories for me as well :)

uncle ruckus
02-27-2011, 10:34 AM
JCrew's got it right. This is the best strategy to hit Santiago. Also, make sure you have a local wingman. Being the solo gringo in the Plaza Intl. food court is going to seem creepy if you're not with some type of wingman, preferably a Dominican tigere that's willing to open the doors for you.

The secret to Santiago is lining up a bunch of girls before you get here. Start chatting with girls on a site like badoo. There a lots of girls who will be happy to meet a gringo.

Durning the day. Check out Calle del sol and the malls.If you get bored, head to a carwash. Around 5pm go to the university and watch all the cutie girls heading to class. After that go to h20 or puerto del sol for pre drinking spots. Then head to Illusions, Casa Blanca or Passions to get a pro. If you think you have game, then head to a nice nightclub like over, dubai or camus.

When everything closes at 2 or 3 am, check out vintage in hotel matum. Everyone goes there and place stay open until the sun comes up. Easy to find a semi-pro for 2,000 pesos.

If you are on a budget, cruise around the monument. The girls will come out of nowhere. They are cheap. The fist time I payed 1,000 pesos and took them home. The next time I paid 500 pesos. They are hungry for money.

jcrew2020
02-27-2011, 12:32 PM
I used to hate going out by myself. When I move to Santiago, I didn't know anyone and therefore was forced to go out solo. You would be surprise how many girls would come up and start talking to me. I guess it is less intimidating for a girl to approach one guy than a group of guys. Its ok to go without a wingman sometimes.

Trib
02-27-2011, 10:25 PM
Yep thats it..
It's off Estrella Sadhala, behind the Gran Almirante Casino, (and Fridays).

http://www.hotellosjardinesrd.com/

They have free parking in a lot across the street.

Thanks. I am on the fence about switching I guess I'll map out chica spots and see which ic closest

Trib
02-27-2011, 10:42 PM
I hit Santiago on 3/24 for 1 night. I have a internet hook up who is a nice girl but I aint there long enough to play the nice boy lol. I am so happy to see this info.

Thanks to all (Jcrew, mrblackluv, Koki. joey, Ljd, Hug95 and all that I missed) I now have a back up plan just incase I send her home early!!!

FritoBandito
02-27-2011, 11:38 PM
I'm going to be in the DR from March 8 - April 15. Towards the end of March, I'm going to do 4-5 days in Santiago. Anybody from Santiago like to meet me for some drinks on one of those days? I'd like to get some advice about the town, etc.

Thanks,
J.B.

jcrew2020
02-28-2011, 08:36 AM
Give me a call. I will be happy to show you around.

FritoBandito
02-28-2011, 07:50 PM
Give me a call. I will be happy to show you around.

Cool....I'll definitely do that when I get into town!!!! :D