PDA

View Full Version : anyone in santiago january 24th- the 3rd?

AlexDR
01-14-2011, 02:04 PM
im heading out to santiago monday january 24th and wondering if anyone from the site will be out there to link up this will be my first trip out to santiago officially, been before but only for a day, dont really now the lay of the land does anyone have a link to a good map with points of interest clubs etc.

jcrew2020
01-14-2011, 03:35 PM
The best area is Los Jardines. You can walk to everything. During the day you can go to supermercado nacional, plaza internacional or the new mall Bella Terra. Pre-drinking is good at h2o or tgif fridays that has happy hour 2 x1 from 5 to 9. Great night clubs are Camus, Over, Dubai, Sahara, Moma and Soho. Weds is the best night (ladies night). After hours everyone goes to vintage in Hotel Matum.

Nakom
01-14-2011, 04:01 PM
jcrew - I called you a couple of times the night we got into Santiago but you did not pick up. Maybe next time.

Bhutto,BhuttoGolly
01-14-2011, 04:33 PM
im heading out to santiago monday january 24th and wondering if anyone from the site will be out there to link up this will be my first trip out to santiago officially, been before but only for a day, dont really now the lay of the land does anyone have a link to a good map with points of interest clubs etc.

Ashman?

jcrew2020
01-15-2011, 01:44 PM
Nakom--- jajaja maybe I was with my girlfriend. That is the only time I wouldn't pick up because I don't want to get in trouble!!! Let me know next time you are in santiago and we will hang out.