PDA

View Full Version : 01/2011 - Punta Cana/ Bavaro Strip clubs/ Massage parlors

dodobird
01-16-2011, 02:22 PM
Hi will be in Punta Cana /Bavaro region in the coming weeks, was wondering what strip bars are cool or massage parlors to meet chicas, any advice, or tips?
Thanks Guys, I.S.O.C. Rocks !!!!!

Mr Hillbilly
01-16-2011, 03:14 PM
I spend up to 4 weeks a yr when I'm not in Sosua in the south east coast. The Bar is in Bavaro Plaza and is called "Saca Leche". The salida is 500 pesos, and the girls are running at no less then 2,500 for ST.:eek: Less then 100 yrds away is Steve's Bar (no salida) where the action is also very good most nights depending on the gringo / tourist crowd drinking there. Also you will find a real local mix at the Bavaro Car Was across from the Texaco Station.:wink:
Stevie quote

QueGuapo
01-16-2011, 06:35 PM
Hi will be in Punta Cana /Bavaro region in the coming weeks, was wondering what strip bars are cool or massage parlors to meet chicas, any advice, or tips?
Thanks Guys, I.S.O.C. Rocks !!!!!

In Punta Cana town there is a strip club called Jazzy's, all the cab drivers know about it.
There are ( at least last year) some of the most beautiful girls ever seen.
In my opinion ( if you like skinni model tipe girls) a lot of 8 and 9.
They have room inside the place and the fee for an hour session with the girl is 150 dollars ( I know it's expensive, but the girls are owesome).
There are tons of other small bars with a better pricing but the quality is not the same.
The cab drivers know everything.
There is also a place called casa paraiso wich is a real private house owned by a young guy, where you can find girls ( 150 $ for the entire night) drinks and everything you want ( even illegal stuff, not for me but I saw people getting it).

dodobird
01-22-2011, 07:45 PM
Thanks for the info, very good stuff :)

steviewonder
01-22-2011, 09:07 PM
Thanks for the info, very good stuff :)

This is a map of the area that may help you find what you are looking for. The star area is where you will find the car was next to the Texaco station. Also 1/2 mile just past the station you will find a nice Cabana located on the left side. The black circle area is where you will find Bavaro Plaza, Steve's Bar, as well as Mangu Disco which usually fills up with chicas after 12:30am.

Happy Hunting;)

http://i52.tinypic.com/2vbqubn.jpg

MrHappy
01-25-2011, 07:07 AM
This is a map of the area that may help you find what you are looking for. The star area is where you will find the car was next to the Texaco station. Also 1/2 mile just past the station you will find a nice Cabana located on the left side. The black circle area is where you will find Bavaro Plaza, Steve's Bar, as well as Mangu Disco which usually fills up with chicas after 12:30am.

Happy Hunting;)

Click to see pic (http://i52.tinypic.com/2vbqubn.jpg)

Is this map a scan, or did you get it from the internet?

steviewonder
01-25-2011, 06:22 PM
Is this map a scan, or did you get it from the internet?

Website www.guidepuntacana.com and u will see map.

MrHappy
01-26-2011, 09:38 AM
Website www.guidepuntacana.com (http://www.guidepuntacana.com) and u will see map.

Thanks!!

Mr Hillbilly
01-26-2011, 01:53 PM
Which Public beach do most the Dominican chics pile into on weekends?

That and I see on the info there is Cabanas listed-- does this mean there is a decent cheap place to stay there if your only visiting for a day?

Or do you need to stay at the AI's?

FLORIDASUR
07-26-2011, 01:20 AM
Website www.guidepuntacana.com (http://www.guidepuntacana.com) and u will see map.
Thanks for the info. Heading to Punta Cana next week with my family and thought I was doomed to no chicas from what I had heard previously. Now I have hope for some very special moments.

Borracho
08-26-2011, 07:02 PM
Any info on the beach the chicas flock to on weekends??? Going to be in PC in the not too distant future with a group of 6 mongers and although staying at an AI, we need a break to play with local talent. Thanks.

steviewonder
08-26-2011, 07:41 PM
Any info on the beach the chicas flock to on weekends???

This is a tough one. There's really no one beach where locals go. I just returned for another one of my visits there, and actually found it no different this time then before. The beaches are mainly controlled by the AI hotel operators, and apart from one or two little villages, that have entry points to the beach. Your best bet is to explore several of the bars/discos at night. Your other option is to make a connection with a local worker at your hotel. He should be able to get a selection of girls to join you and your friends at a beach that has access not via a hotel. There is several bars, discos, and a car was already posted here in this thread if you choose to go out at night time. I always stay around Steve's Bar, and just two weeks ago with the business down, the chica selection was still very good which also included Bavaro Plaza ("Saca Leche"). Not sure when you're visiting, and where your staying, but P.C. / Bavaro is no Sosua, especially when it comes to pricing for tourist. Also having some Spanish would definitely help if you are venturing out, especially at night. PM me if you like any other info..

Nick T
06-18-2012, 08:33 PM
Any info on the beach the chicas flock to on weekends??? Going to be in PC in the not too distant future with a group of 6 mongers and although staying at an AI, we need a break to play with local talent. Thanks.
I recently returned from Punta Cana. I found the best place to find chicas on the beach was about 200 metres east of El Cortecito, immediately west of Barcelo Dominican Beach. There is a vacant "villa" there, where they have organized rooms. Or they will happily go to your place. They ask for more initially, but most settle for 1000 pesos.

Sandude
05-15-2013, 06:24 PM
Grab a Taxi driver, they know where u want to go and what for ...

MrHappy
05-15-2013, 06:29 PM
Grab a Taxi driver, they know where u want to go and what for ...

Cool. That's what I'm going to do. Where do i grab him?

atsimoes
03-09-2014, 02:04 PM
In Punta Cana town there is a strip club called Jazzy's, all the cab drivers know about it.
There are ( at least last year) some of the most beautiful girls ever seen.
In my opinion ( if you like skinni model tipe girls) a lot of 8 and 9.
They have room inside the place and the fee for an hour session with the girl is 150 dollars ( I know it's expensive, but the girls are owesome).
There are tons of other small bars with a better pricing but the quality is not the same.
The cab drivers know everything.
There is also a place called casa paraiso wich is a real private house owned by a young guy, where you can find girls ( 150 $ for the entire night) drinks and everything you want ( even illegal stuff, not for me but I saw people getting it).

Alo,

Im interested in that house callled casa paraiso.
Someone camn help me to say the direction, adress or the phone number of the place??

Tanks
Peter

culoamaro
03-10-2014, 09:01 AM
Alo,

Im interested in that house callled casa paraiso.
Someone camn help me to say the direction, adress or the phone number of the place??

Tanks
Peter

It does not exist anymore, the guy is in jail now....

BicBoner
03-10-2014, 04:47 PM
I was in PC in December on vacation with some other friends that do not partake in the club.
I went to "Steves Bar" in plaza Bavaro/Punta Cana(Otherwise called Bar Aleman)

Lots of chicas in range from 5-8--I took a nice chica with nice Tits and paid $60 US after she wated 100 . Depends on your Spanish ability.
There are several Love Hotels around the corner for about $12 dollars

All in All, for PC, was not too bad

atsimoes
03-12-2014, 04:56 PM
Well, its a bad notice the guy in jail.... I'v been to in steves bar and la mansion and mangu. Dominican girls are every were but the most beautiful are in la mansion and sins for two... but a lots expensive, for a couple 180 dolares, and for single 250 dollars....
A interest report is the blog monger planet for punta cana and other parts of the island, sosua, boca chica, Santo Domingo, but i think the site is now anavailable...Why??

Escuse my poor english , i´m spanish....

Thanks for your help
Peter

tough sac
11-28-2015, 11:58 AM
I will be coming to the same area in Dec would appreciate feedback

Jimmydr
11-28-2015, 12:05 PM
I will be coming to the same area in Dec would appreciate feedback

We would too.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

wreckless
05-05-2016, 08:54 PM
I just booked a cheap flight from the UK to PC so will share my experiences. I will spend a night in Bavaro then make my way to BC the onto Sousa.

Jimmydr
05-05-2016, 09:03 PM
I just booked a cheap flight from the UK to PC so will share my experiences. I will spend a night in Bavaro then make my way to BC the onto Sousa.

Sounds like a plan.

minkyboodle
05-20-2016, 04:55 PM

Looking forward to the Intel. Thanks!