PDA

View Full Version : El Caucho is NOT done!

kammakaze1
09-02-2006, 09:47 AM
Hello guys...yes its been mad and the rumour mill has been churning!..
not to mention the business that we have been losing...

Yes we were negotiating contracts with the owner of the hotel...who at one point thought she could run the hotel better than us and with the fruits of our labour..her attitude soon changed when our loyal customers and staff walked out...(thank you)

the note on our website was put on there by our spiteful ex business partner who will not be carrying on with us..(just me and Francesco)

please bear with us at this time...i will post again when i know more...
we are down but not out!!

rgds

Abbey

P.s

Ajax your reliable source sucks...then again most of the people in boca chica like to play chinese whispers...

Tonto4
09-02-2006, 10:03 AM

Yes we were negotiating contracts with the owner of the hotel...who at one point thought she could run the hotel better than us and with the fruits of our labour..her attitude soon changed when our loyal customers and staff walked out...(thank you)

the note on our website was put on there by our spiteful ex business partner who will not be carrying on with us..(just me and Francesco)

rgds

Abbey

P.s

Ajax your reliable source sucks...then again most of the people in boca chica like to play chinese whispers...

I wanted to book with you in October. What will be happening by then ya think?

Beads
09-02-2006, 10:20 AM
Thanks for speaking with us Abbey. I would definitely get your website back functioning and speak up on the boards that you in fact are NOT closed so people will know whats going on and keep their reservations coming in. I know at least 1 person on this board was wondering about their reservation for this weekend. Hope everything gets taken care of. I would like to visit in December.

kammakaze1
09-02-2006, 12:52 PM
Guys bear with us during this difficult time..i will put an update when i know more on the situation...
once i know the situation is stable i will post and start accepting reservations as normal..
thank you for your support...

rgds

Abbey

ajax718
09-02-2006, 02:08 PM
Kammakaze, sounds like my source was half right, the part about the lady returning. If my source was wrong, then feel free to set my source right by giving us some details.

Tonto4
09-02-2006, 02:46 PM
Kammakaze, sounds like my source was half right, the part about the lady returning. If my source was wrong, then feel free to set my source right by giving us some details.

I personaly don't care about the behind the scenes drama. But I do really want to know if you will be a chica friendly operational hotel by October.

Willie
09-02-2006, 04:06 PM
Abbey has said as much as he could under the circumstances. Asking him to give details when he says that he is in the midst of negotiations is asking much.

I am sure that as soon as he is able to, more information will be forthcoming.

Willie

prtyr2
09-04-2006, 10:20 AM
Good news abbey. . . .if you need any help at all with the website etc. . . . .just shout!

MrHappy
09-04-2006, 05:03 PM
Ditto here, Abbey,

Anything I can do to help... Hell, maybe I can fix the hot water in #25!! LOL.. We'll stop by again real soon...

portcityplaya
09-05-2006, 10:40 PM
A friend and I were planning to come down there the end of this month. Please let me know if you guys will be up and running.

Marco
09-06-2006, 11:48 AM
I'm staying at the hotel right now. It is open and it is still chica friendly. Abbey and Francesco are not around (temporarily?) because of the situation they have with the owner of the property.

... Hell, maybe I can fix the hot water in #25!! LOL.. We'll stop by again real soon...

The hot water works in #25...LOL

Phoenix
09-06-2006, 01:14 PM

rgds

Abbey

P.s

Would have been nice if someone had returned my email so I did not have to scramble to find a place to stay. When I return I will give you a shout.

Cuba Libre
10-04-2006, 12:14 AM
Guys bear with us during this difficult time..i will put an update when i know more on the situation...
once i know the situation is stable i will post and start accepting reservations as normal..
thank you for your support...

rgds

AbbeyAbbey, any update?