PDA

View Full Version : The Manofsteele is alive and well!!!!

manofsteele69
01-21-2011, 03:09 PM
Hello everyone,

I would like to thank those of you who wished me well when I was in the hospital. DesiGuy was posting updates and I had a chance to read the replies.

I appreciate the prayers and kind words during that difficult time.

Here is a brief summary of what happened.

Came back from DR on November 14, 2010. Starting feeling Flu-like symptoms on December 8, 2010. Checked into emergency on December 13, 2010 at the local hospital. During the night I had trouble breathing. Next thing I know I was Intubated and transferred to a different hospital.

I suffered respiratory failure, liver failure and kidney failure. I was diagnosed with Influenza A. I also suffer from high blodd pressure.

I am recovering and am back to work. I have to take a break from mongering for now until I fully recover.

I would like to thank those again who took the time to post well wishes. Hope to see some of you soon.

Manofsteele

Nakom
01-21-2011, 03:10 PM
Good to have you back! Get fully recovered and then lets plan a trip!!

hugrad95a
01-21-2011, 09:42 PM
Thanks for the update continue on the road to recovery....

Desiguy
01-21-2011, 09:51 PM
i'm gonna say you are hell of a lucky guy to be alive after all those things you went through in the hospital after getting sick . but buddy you are going to sosua with me in april for sure.

Jimbo44
01-21-2011, 10:12 PM
Nice to hear all is getting back on the right track for you!!! Good thing u were back home and not stuck off in the DR somwhere while sick!!

insular
01-22-2011, 01:07 AM
Sounds like your lucky to be alive! Glad to hear your doing well and back to work.

shredder
01-25-2011, 09:54 PM
Glad you're feeling better.

Influenza A??? Is that like a bad case of flu? Do you think you picked it up in DR or at home? All of those things happened from the flu or is there more?

wreckless
01-26-2011, 06:33 AM
Hello everyone,

I would like to thank those of you who wished me well when I was in the hospital. DesiGuy was posting updates and I had a chance to read the replies.

I appreciate the prayers and kind words during that difficult time.

Here is a brief summary of what happened.

Came back from DR on November 14, 2010. Starting feeling Flu-like symptoms on December 8, 2010. Checked into emergency on December 13, 2010 at the local hospital. During the night I had trouble breathing. Next thing I know I was Intubated and transferred to a different hospital.

I suffered respiratory failure, liver failure and kidney failure. I was diagnosed with Influenza A. I also suffer from high blodd pressure.

I am recovering and am back to work. I have to take a break from mongering for now until I fully recover.

I would like to thank those again who took the time to post well wishes. Hope to see some of you soon.

Manofsteele

When you are a rookie and you fall for and wife up a La Passion girl, the experience can be overwhelming. You then leave her, the sunshine, the pussy Shangri la which is the DR to return home to the cold, work and daily problems.

Over the next few days/weeks, you experience the Sousa blues feening to be back in paradise.

You then start receiving calls for Western Union which your buddy predicted.:corky:

This is enough to get anyone sick as well as all the toto you were eating.

manofsteele69
02-01-2011, 04:12 AM
Not really sure where I picked it up. I was back home in Toronto for three weeks before I got sick.

I also had pneumonia which is caused by Influenza A. I think the problems started with my kidneys from untreated hgh blood pressure over a period of 10 years. Can't really say for sure.

hwyrider37
02-01-2011, 04:30 AM
Glad to see you are back and doing well.