PDA

View Full Version : Napotalino or something like that

freakaccident
04-25-2005, 01:21 PM
Stayed there Friday night. Decided I wanted a nice room and free breakfast. Paid $92 including taxes. Not worth it. Nice room but nothing special. Great breakfast. Went down the road to the bbj massage parlor. 1000 rd no name.

Apos
04-25-2005, 01:53 PM
Stayed there Friday night. Decided I wanted a nice room and free breakfast. Paid $92 including taxes. Not worth it. Nice room but nothing special. Great breakfast. Went down the road to the bbj massage parlor. 1000 rd no name.

where is it, Sosua?

gdogg
04-25-2005, 01:58 PM

where is it, Sosua?

Santo Domingo, I think.

continentalmike
04-25-2005, 02:24 PM

where is it, Sosua?

Santo Domingo, I think.

It's called Napolitano, it's in Santo Domingo. We ate there with DT, C-Dan and our girls before heading to the Jaragua to play a game called 'CRAP'.. where someone lost about US$ 100 while instructing us Europeans.. we already knew that CRAP means just that... :luck:

Food was nice imo... and not too overpriced. They have a patio overlooking the Malecon with a pool.. often after 22:30 there will be live music

freakaccident
04-25-2005, 02:53 PM
It was ok. I just wanted to get home and out of that dirt ass city.

Don Tomas
04-25-2005, 02:58 PM
...before heading to the Jaragua to play a game called 'CRAP'.. where someone lost about US$ 100 while instructing us Europeans.. we already knew that CRAP means just that... :luck:

Well the $100 I lost is a lot better then the $80 that two certain Europeans said they would pay me back but just disappeared the next day without paying me! :cry:

Don Tomas
04-25-2005, 02:59 PM

Don't worry about your comments, Dominicans feel the same about El Capital.

continentalmike
04-25-2005, 03:05 PM
...before heading to the Jaragua to play a game called 'CRAP'.. where someone lost about US$ 100 while instructing us Europeans.. we already knew that CRAP means just that... :luck:

Well the $100 I lost is a lot better then the $80 that two certain Europeans said they would pay me back but just disappeared the next day without paying me! :cry:

You're right.. at least you got play time out of the US$ 100.. I wonder who those tight asses are? I'm pretty sure they would never e-mail you to resolve the issue, i.e. with Pay-Pal or something similar :wink:

freakaccident
04-25-2005, 03:08 PM

Don't worry about your comments, Dominicans feel the same about El Capital.

Im not worried. It's not like I'm lying. Sosua is awesome, PP is awesome, Caberete is awesome, Santiago is awesome, but Santo Domingo is not. You are certainly right. Most Dominicans I spoke to don't like it there either. I wonder how the air pollution effect the residents there.

Don Tomas
04-25-2005, 03:18 PM

You're right.. at least you got play time out of the US$ 100.. I wonder who those tight asses are? I'm pretty sure they would never e-mail you to resolve the issue, i.e. with Pay-Pal or something similar :wink:

Maybe I will get Paypal one day. For the record yeah C-Mike & C-Dan owe me $80 but after meeting him he is a straight up guy and I could care less if I ever got it back. Meeting him was worth way more then $80.

Cheeno
09-16-2005, 11:03 PM
The reason I do not stay at the Napolitano is because of the live music being played until way past midnight! I cannot fuckin sleep!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I have brought so many girls to that hotel that everyone who works at that hotel calls me "The CHEE NO (Asian) Pimp".

Cheeno
09-16-2005, 11:10 PM
Just to let you guys know, I would rather spend $15 more per night and stay at the Intercontinental. The Intercontinental is much much better than the Napolitano. There is not much of a price difference between these two hotels.

JDR
09-16-2005, 11:11 PM
Just to let you guys know, I would rather spend $15 more per night and stay at the Intercontinental. The Intercontinental is much much better than the Napolitano. There is not much of a price difference between these two hotels.

Intercontinental blows it away.

Cheeno
09-16-2005, 11:13 PM

Intercontinental blows it away.

Intercontinental: 20-year-old hottie

Napolitano: 39-year-old mother of seven kids :D