PDA

View Full Version : Sosua Life renovations

snoozer
09-06-2006, 01:40 AM
I read somewhere on another board that Sosua Life is building a disco in the back. Anyone got an update on this??? I think it will do well, certainly better than Seacrets!!!!

psriches
09-06-2006, 09:02 PM
Nothing will work with Sosua Life until they get rid of that annoying dude who stands outside and tackles anyone who slows down in front of the club!! His voice is annoying too!

MisterPink
09-06-2006, 09:37 PM
It looks like Alex married his fat old Abuela!

http://www.sosuanews.com/nav_sosuanieuws.php?page=nieuws_2006/nieuws_7-2006/alex_2-7.php

She is Canadian, so I guess he found himself a sugar momma!

ilikenyacional
09-06-2006, 09:47 PM
Nothing will work with Sosua Life until they get rid of that annoying dude who stands outside and tackles anyone who slows down in front of the club!! His voice is annoying too!

I really hate that guy. That's the most annoying person I've met in Sosua.

Newbies, take a good look at these pics. When you will pass in front of Sosua Life, don't even look at him... Shit, a lot of time I cross the street to go toward Clasico.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y115/ilikenacional/alex_lifebar.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y115/ilikenacional/alex_nicolas.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y115/ilikenacional/alex_bruid_2-7.jpg
Nice chica he got !!!!

THEGAME
09-06-2006, 10:18 PM
Yes, he's a pain in the ass!! Just past him!!

"THE GAME"

THEGAME
09-06-2006, 10:19 PM
sorry, just walk past him!! I wish I just past him!!

"THE GAME"

ilikenyacional
09-06-2006, 10:24 PM
He touched my arm once, that was too much. I told him all the spanish insults I know and to never try that again. The next night, he was still trying to make me go into the place, like nothing had happened...

I think he is a little retarded.

Beads
09-07-2006, 12:46 AM
that guy is hilarious. hes always saying your friends are in here come in! and handing out cards for free admission! :rofl: I took a few cards from him once as I walked by for free admission and lit them on fire on a table outside his place. He got very upset and started yelling at me. I told him I could care less and if he doesnt want them burned dont hand them out. Ever since then every time I see him I always ask him If I can come in for free tonight. I then walk on through the place and scope for chicas and walk out the other end. He just shakes his head now.

snoozer
09-07-2006, 01:00 AM
I agree, Alex is a pain in the ass. He told me his wife was working on a visa for him, anything we can do to speed up the process??

Still wondering about my original question. I guess I will find out for myself as I booked a ten day trip tonight. Only four days to go.

Beads
09-07-2006, 09:17 AM
good you can report back for us. ill miss asking him if its free entrance tonight for me when I pass by there on my way to Classicos.

jd_mine
09-07-2006, 09:31 AM
Well, his wife put him in Tradewinds now!!!

Hemp
09-07-2006, 09:41 AM
Damn!!! u guys are a rough crowd...lol, but thats why luv it here :p

when me and my buddy was there this past july...he bothered us nightly on the way to classicos! but we didnt fret none...we just cracked a few jokes wit him for a few minutes and pressed on. he did give us some free drinks one night...rum i believe, which i thought was cool.

to me he was just funny as hell...but if u dont want to be bothered by this guy just keep walking

MisterPink
09-07-2006, 09:53 AM
Hempstead:

The guy is annoying, PERIOD!
I was in Sosua for a month, you think he might remember not to bother me in my face EVERY single time I walk by Sosua Life? I just avoid him, I do not need to create a controversy with a Dominican over his job. I truly think he is semi retarded or a product of inbreeding.

MP

DEPUTY DAWG
09-07-2006, 09:58 AM
Hempstead:

I was in Sosua for a month, you think he might remember not to bother me in my face EVERY single time I walk by Sosua Life? I just avoid him, I do not need to create a controversy with a Dominican over his job. I truly think he is semi retarded or a product of inbreeding.

That's just mean.......Man I mean MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hemp
09-07-2006, 10:07 AM
Hempstead:

I hear ya dude...lol, loud and clear!

it takes alot to get me upset...so Alex is a cake walk!!!

NOW RAMON THE SELF APPOINTED "GUIDE" THAT HANGS IN FRONT OF EUROPA HOTEL HE TRULY GOT ON MY NERVES :mad: avoid that annoying ass dominican at all cost!

MisterPink
09-07-2006, 10:08 AM
DD:

It's all in good fun Bro, @ least I do not light his invitations on fire!
That is really asking for trouble IMHO, it just get's old after a while.

I find most Dominicans have really good memories and will say hi after meeting you once and remember your name.

They guy is obviously smart enough to be "Kept" by a woman!

MP

DEPUTY DAWG
09-07-2006, 10:17 AM
He's always a pain in the ass I think the last 2 times if I didn't have a chica with me.....and usually I do when trys to grab my hand I grab his and squeeze the hell out of it and keep walking pulling him with me as I keep walking.Now he just waves the flyers and just walks on the side of me now as I walk past him..........That's if moshy's big titted wife isn't making me buy her a cervasa

DEPUTY DAWG
09-07-2006, 10:18 AM
I hear ya dude...lol, loud and clear!

it takes alot to get me upset...so Alex is a cake walk!!!

NOW RAMON THE SELF APPOINTED "GUIDE" THAT HANGS IN FRONT OF EUROPA HOTEL HE TRULY GOT ON MY NERVES :mad: avoid that annoying ass dominican at all cost!

Yeah ramon is a knucklehead!!!!!!!!!!

knotty
09-07-2006, 12:57 PM
damn, i'm mad hempstead was able to get rum. the only free shit he gave me was mamajuana.....the bastard.

snoozer
09-07-2006, 09:37 PM
Apparently he is related to the owner, nephew, cousin or something. This would explain why he is still bothering people after this many years.

One night when I walked by Alix grabbed my arm and said your friend is in here. Even after I pointed out that the bar was totally empty he still persisted.

Mr Bambino
09-07-2006, 10:07 PM
I am a pretty easy going person. That guy pissed me off bad one night. As I walked by him he asked me to come in. I just ignored him. Then as I was walking back a few hours latter, he comes up to me in my face and tells me I am a liar and I promised I would come in. Who the fuck deos this guy think he is. He dont know anything about me. I pushed him back and told him to shut the fuck up. I also told him to watch his mouth. That realy pissed me off. I try very hard to be a man of my word, and he comes up to me telling calling me a liar. FUCK HIM. Now he dont even try to hand me anything. And what a yugly fat bitch he has. Next time I see him, I am going to tell him is wife is ugly and fat.

Mr Bambino

moshy2k
09-07-2006, 11:45 PM
I agree that this guy is annoying, but he has to make a living. He seems to have hit the jackpot getting the Canadian chica to marry him.

jd_mine
09-08-2006, 06:24 AM
My last trip was for five weeks and it took him 4 weeks to stop bothering me!
I remember him from when he used to cell cd's in the streets!

sosuaman
09-08-2006, 09:27 AM
my 1st encounter with this guy ,, he offers me a free drink ,, so i go in sit down ,, order a presidente,,, then a momont later the bartender brings me a mamajuana with a bill for 250 pesos,,, i tell her that the guy said the drink was free,,, she said the bill was for the mamajuana,,, i simply laughed and walked out with presidente in hand,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Kevy
09-10-2006, 03:41 PM
Yeah that guy does live in the tradewoinds now, I saw him there. A good reason not to stay there, he is creepy.

To answer the original question, there is a tarp to the entrance to the area that had pool tables in the past and some work is being done there. As of last week.

snoozer
09-17-2006, 10:45 AM
OK , as promised, this is what is happening at Sosua Life. Alex just gave me the grand tour this morning. They are building a disco in the back, two long bars, lots of tiles, new washrooms. Looks like they are doing it right. He says it will be open in November but as we all know that date could be flexible in this country.

gtown
09-17-2006, 12:00 PM
I really hate that guy. That's the most annoying person I've met in Sosua.

Newbies, take a good look at these pics. When you will pass in front of Sosua Life, don't even look at him... Shit, a lot of time I cross the street to go toward Clasico.

Nice chica he got !!!!

I second that and add this picture. He's also always offering a free first beer to coax you in there, apparently to earn some good money off the salidas.

vagabond
10-10-2006, 12:29 PM
I kind of like it at Sosua Life bar, before I hit Classico. Alex is just to be ignored, and he's outside all the time, so it's realy not a problem to sit innside. The work of the new disco is still going on. They carried out a lot of stones and concrete the other day. Think it will take some time before it's finnished.

rley69
11-16-2006, 08:07 PM
Who do they think is going to go there, even with Alex's powers of persuasion? Sosua is something of a graveyard for nightclubs other than Classicos; Hi Carabe, Latinos and VIP have all been and gone in the couple of years I've been around. Sea-crets is empty most of the time and when I was in town last month Club X was only opening weekends. The restrictions on opening hours isn't going to help anyone with nightclub aspirations either. And for all Alex's efforts, Sosua Life is never more than half empty in the first place.

What the town really needs is a decent strip joint.

BrooklynBeas
11-17-2006, 08:22 AM
OK the warning is out there... just dont talk to this guy... he is a pain in the ass and u never usually get that free drink! I dont like Sosua Life or Dominoes for that matter and dont stop there... The bars i go to are Merengue (downstairs from classico) or Lous shark bar... and sometimes i stop by Yubi's... thats it!

Jimbo44
11-17-2006, 03:45 PM
Brook Beas, check out 4 roses next to Europa during the day time say 2-5pm. There is a chic named Mari there who tends bar, she is cool plus it is a good spot to hang with good music and chicas walking by all the time. I will post her pic in a minute.

Jimbo44
11-17-2006, 03:47 PM
Here is Mari from 4 roses

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/6852455cb0f0956a1.jpg

Jimbo44
11-17-2006, 03:48 PM
If u see her someone let her know Jimbo, the guy who rode her around on the motoconcho to the beach etc. says Hi and thanx for the great time!!