PDA

View Full Version : Sosa advice for me

neillt
01-25-2011, 11:55 AM
Hello gents, Im going to Sosa probably in the begining of July 2011. Things I like to know are:

1. Are most of the girls down for three-somes. I plan on buying two whores at a time.

2. Im pretty much settled in where I want to stay (new garden inn). Is the pool a happening place like I see in some of the pics on here (i.e. Bikni shows and chicas floating around there)

3. Im traveling alone. If I walk down the street will chicas run up to me like a movie star? lol. The only reason I say this is thats what they did when I was in Thailand.

Any response back would be gladly appricated

Jimmydr
01-25-2011, 11:57 AM
3. Im traveling alone. If I walk down the street will chicas run up to me like a movie star? lol. The only reason I say this is thats what they did when I was in Thailand.

NG is an ISOC stronghold where you can be amongst dozens of us, so traveling alone is just a meaningless expression for most.

mikelodge
01-25-2011, 01:02 PM
Hello gents, Im going to Sosa probably in the begining of July 2011. Things I like to know are:

1. Are most of the girls down for three-somes. I plan on buying two whores at a time.

2. Im pretty much settled in where I want to stay (new garden inn). Is the pool a happening place like I see in some of the pics on here (i.e. Bikni shows and chicas floating around there)

In Sosua they yes approach you and in clubs like Classicos touch and grope you with their sticky fingers. Use Caution :lol: but fun you will have.

el toro
01-25-2011, 01:23 PM
Many chicas are down with threesomes. It's called HAPPY HOUR. You have to pick carefully to get the best out of the expierence..

1. Pick two girls that seem fun and friendly and put your expectations out there in the beginning.

2. Some will approach you often in Classicos and introduce themselves as 'sisters' wanting happy hour, but they don't want to really perform sometimes in cases like this. They just want that quick peso.

And like others have said New Garden is a great hotel to meet and mingle with good dudes and learn from some seasoned vets.

Enjoy

JD426
01-25-2011, 01:35 PM
I want to go to Sosa too.
It been Berry Berry good to me....

Nakom
01-25-2011, 01:38 PM

First off congrats on planning your first trip. 2nd - read some threads and reports and all your questions will be answered. 3rd - start by reading this: http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=266278

1) 90% of chicas are down for threesomes. If there is a chance to make pesos they are in. About 10% are actually into other girls and will give you a real 'threesome' session. If you just want 2 girls to fuck and suck you, you won't have any problems at all.

2) There are normally 2-8 chicas hanging around between 11:00 AM and about 8:00 PM. They usually sit at the tables, the bar, the loungers, or the lawn chairs next to the pool. Chicas will not be in the pool (and rarely in a bikini) unless invited in with a guest. The bikini pool party is once a month. Email the NG for the dates.

3) In short - no. About 85% of all females under 30 are working in Sosua. If you are interested, they are interested. Some chicas will walk over and say hello, or try to get your attention from across the street, but you will not be attacked or anything (unless you are a movie-star). Just ignore the ones you don't like (that is not rude), and aproach the ones you are interested in. If you speak a little Spanish great, if you don't, just cut right to the chase. Use your cell phone to show her this:

1000 para 1 hora.......... or .............. 2000 para toda la noche

1000 for an hour - or - 2000 for all night. Do not negotiate - take it or leave it for her.

Bhutto,BhuttoGolly
01-25-2011, 01:43 PM
First piece of advice: it's spelled Sosúa.
2nd: just go! You'll be fine.

Maretti
01-25-2011, 02:16 PM
...If I walk down the street will chicas run up to me like a movie star?...
Are you a movie star? If not they will "run up" to you as a prospective john. Personally I don't have a problem with it!

weyland
01-25-2011, 03:40 PM
If I walk down the street will chicas run up to me like a movie star?

Sorry. I don't know much about American Football but I believe there is a stiff-arm fend-off which is permitted in the rules. If you are familiar with that you may find it useful on Pedro Clisante.

hughgrection
01-25-2011, 03:51 PM
Sorry. I don't know much about American Football but I believe there is a stiff-arm fend-off which is permitted in the rules. If you are familiar with that you may find it useful on Pedro Clisante.

you should be up to it they play nfl in WEmbley:)

Seville
01-25-2011, 03:56 PM

Or you could use Weyland's approach and use the limp-penis fend-off. That will probably work better.:wink:

Westy
01-25-2011, 05:02 PM
Pedro Clisante really isn't all that bad. Just pretend you're going through TSA Security at the airport. :cheesygrin:

TC
01-25-2011, 07:19 PM
Many chicas are down with threesomes. It's called HAPPY HOUR. You have to pick carefully to get the best out of the expierence..

1. Pick two girls that seem fun and friendly and put your expectations out there in the beginning.

The rookie's way to do a threesome: Pick your favorite girl and then pick your second favorite girl.

The ISOC way to do a threesome: Pick your favorite girl and then have her pick HER favorite girl.

Seville
01-25-2011, 08:01 PM
1. Do not be here when Jimbo, TNT72, Naptime or the Canadian Crew is here.

2. If Weyland offers you a tour of Puerto Plata. Just Say No.

3. If Weyland offers you his Caregiver. Just Say Yes ( but make certain it does not include the little retard or genius or whatever he is).

3. If Louie approaches you on the street enlist his services immediately.

4. Buy all your dick drugs from some guy on a street corner, never the pharmacia.

5. Change all your dollars into pesos with a different guy on a street corner, never at the Western Union or Caribe Express offices and preferably very late at night.

6. Wear as much bling as humanly possible and flash your IPhone repeatedly. Chicas love that shit.

7. It is your vacation so party on dude. You should be seen staggering down the street extremely drunk at 4 AM. Perferably alone.

8. Never, ever, leave Sosua. Doing this will give you a distorted view of the Dominican Republic, especially the women.

9. In a goodwill gesture you should set up Western Union accounts for at least two young ladies while you are here. It is the Christian thing to do and will put you in good standing with The Man upstairs.

10. If you see Robert13212 in town offer to buy him dinner and drinks..... repeatedly. He is a good guy and, in turn, he will speak highly of you on this message board thereby enhancing your social status in the tribe.

tarrantino
01-25-2011, 08:24 PM
Jes' me talkin'.

Before you invite two chicas into your room, have ALL of your shit locked up. Be sure you can see both of them at all times. I would tie them together. Make it part of the game.

One chica that knows what she is doing can be more fun than two that are in for a quick peso. But every body has their fantasy.

gimemore
01-25-2011, 10:31 PM
bhutto, that pic with your handle is one of the most amazing asses I've ever seen!

gimemore
01-25-2011, 10:33 PM
Gang, on another note. I have an overnight layover in Dubai, please chime in with any suggestions for a memorable evening.

Thanks,

BigLongBeach
01-25-2011, 10:46 PM

Think about what you want from the 3some. Do you just want to pound away at 2 chics?
or
do you want to pound away at them, have them do a little show, have them dike it out, etc...?

If you just want to pound it out like everyone said all chicas are looking for a quick Peso...bring condoms and lube.

if you want the whole show. Find a party girl tell her str8 up that you want her to dike it out with another chic. If she says yes tell her to find one. she will get one that she wants to or has fucked before and make it all the better.

Regardless tell them str8 up what you want, and what you expect or else your gonna end up with a lame 3some...

TNT72
01-25-2011, 10:58 PM

3. If Weyland offers you his Caregiver. Just Say Yes ( but make certain it does not include the little retard or genius or whatever he is).

4. Buy all your dick drugs from some guy on a street corner, never the pharmacia.

5. Change all your dollars into pesos with a different guy on a street corner, never at the Western Union or Caribe Express offices and preferably very late at night.

6. Wear as much bling as humanly possible and flash your IPhone repeatedly. Chicas love that shit.

7. It is your vacation so party on dude. You should be seen staggering down the street extremely drunk at 4 AM. Perferably alone.

8. Never, ever, leave Sosua. Doing this will give you a distorted view of the Dominican Republic, especially the women.

9. In a goodwill gesture you should set up Western Union accounts for at least two young ladies while you are here. It is the Christian thing to do and will put you in good standing with The Man upstairs.

10. If you see Robert13212 in town offer to buy him dinner and drinks..... repeatedly. He is a good guy and, in turn, he will speak highly of you on this message board thereby enhancing your social status in the tribe.

That's funny shit right there!!!

RickRock
01-25-2011, 11:52 PM
LOL!

Robert13212, you forgot

11. Offer all chicas 3000 for ST. When the deed is done, pay them double. They will speak highly of you to all the other chicas and you will get much better service from all of them.

Scofflaw~

Seville
01-26-2011, 02:34 AM
LOL!

Robert13212, you forgot

11. Offer all chicas 3000 for ST. When the deed is done, pay them double. They will speak highly of you to all the other chicas and you will get much better service from all of them.

Scofflaw~

Obviously the only person on here that can keep their numbers straight.

I stopped at 10 because most members can't count higher than that, they are limited by the number of fingers they have. Ironically, TNT72, one of the dimmest bulbs on here can count to 11 because he actually has eleven fingers due to inbreeding.

Peruchonyc
01-26-2011, 02:51 AM

I dont know about the movie start treatment in this new sosua but ....the chicas can smell fresh meet from a mile away....:)...If they start touching you make sure they are touching your lower head and not your wallet...:)

RickRock
01-26-2011, 06:14 PM
I stopped at 10 because most members can't count higher than that, they are limited by the number of fingers they have.

I think most of us could still count to 11 since we're usually running around with our pants off in Sosua!

Scofflaw~

ralphie1
01-27-2011, 12:29 PM
I think most of us could still count to 11 since we're usually running around with our pants off in Sosua!

Scofflaw~

well, i guess from the way roberts chica talks, that has robert23654789 stalling out at 10 1/2 then. lol

Seville
01-27-2011, 03:50 PM
well, i guess from the way roberts chica talks, that has robert23654789 stalling out at 10 1/2 then. lol

If you mean inches that would be correct. At least it was in my dream last night.

Westy
01-27-2011, 05:11 PM
If you mean inches that would be correct. At least it was in my dream last night.

"Would you believe ...?"
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j310/helstinger/Get-Smart-Photograph-C11796878.jpg

DASBOOTY
01-27-2011, 06:32 PM

I dont know about the movie start treatment in this new sosua but ....the chicas can smell fresh meet from a mile away....:)...If they start touching you make sure they are touching your lower head and not your wallet...:)

Actually, some of the carteristas (chica thieves) in the street will grab your crotch with one hand (to distract you) and go through your pockets with the other hand.

It happened to me, but she only got my cigarettes.

Be careful out there!

ralphie1
01-28-2011, 01:04 AM

was talking 10 1/2 digits robert.

you ever get a ten and a half dick in your hand you best drop it quick, it aint yours. lmao

nomadi
03-02-2011, 05:29 PM

looooooooooooooooooooooooool:corky::corky::corky:

JuanElGriego
03-02-2011, 08:29 PM
1000 para 1 hora.......... or .............. 2000 para toda la noche

1000 for an hour - or - 2000 for all night. Do not negotiate - take it or leave it for her.

Why would you tell him that?

2500 pesos TLN isn't obscene if he's really feelin' the chica. If they have a good time together, he can probably get her for less in the future. I never understood this system some guys use where they have a magic number in their head and they just go from girl to girl until they find one willing to take it. I understand laughing off some chica that gives you a crazy quote, but i'm not trying to take home my 4th choice rather than my first over 500 pesos.

Besides, "negotiating", if you choose to do it and done right, doesn't have to simply be the two of you throwing numbers at each other like you're at some old lady's yard sale. Assuming you speak decent Spanish, you can charm a girl down from her initial price and you won't get lesser service in the bedroom. Be witty, make her laugh, make her feel like she's the one losing out if she's not willing to come down a bit from her price. It's worth 10 minutes of your time cuz you asked her and not some other chick for a reason, no? Make her want to go back with you as much as you want to go back with her. Unless the chick is a complete hardcore hooker, all you need is a grasp of the language and some personality and you can get most of them at realistic prices.

TNT72
03-02-2011, 08:32 PM

2500 pesos TLN isn't obscene if he's really feelin' the chica. If they have a good time together, he can probably get her for less in the future. I never understood this system some guys use where they have a magic number in their head and they just go from girl to girl until they find one willing to take it. I understand laughing off some chica that gives you a crazy quote, but i'm not trying to take home my 4th choice rather than my first over 500 pesos.

Besides, "negotiating", if you choose to do it and done right, doesn't have to simply be the two of you throwing numbers at each other like you're at some old lady's yard sale. Assuming you speak decent Spanish, you can charm a girl down from her initial price and you won't get lesser service in the bedroom. Be witty, make her laugh, make her feel like she's the one losing out if she's not willing to come down a bit from her price. It's worth 10 minutes of your time cuz you asked her and not some other chick for a reason, no? Make her want to go back with you as much as you want to go back with her. Unless the chick is a complete hardcore hooker, all you need is a grasp of the language and some personality and you can get most of them at realistic prices.

But not everyone is as good looking or charming and witty as you Juan!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

princepointe
03-02-2011, 08:36 PM

Funniest shit I've read here. lol

JuanElGriego
03-02-2011, 08:38 PM
But not everyone is as good looking or charming and witty as you Juan!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Holy shit that's the exact same thing Lorena said to me my second to last night!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

(shit you and Robert are sucking me into this jab4jab shit .... you 2 guys are just bad influences!!) :p

P.S. - what July dates are you looking at?

TNT72
03-02-2011, 08:58 PM
Holy shit that's the exact same thing Lorena said to me my second to last night!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

(shit you and Robert are sucking me into this jab4jab shit .... you 2 guys are just bad influences!!) :p

No specific dates yet.

hughgrection
03-02-2011, 10:13 PM
Re Robert if he is asking for dinner and a drink ill buy him ripple and a happy meal :)

Seville
03-02-2011, 10:52 PM
Re Robert if he is asking for dinner and a drink ill buy him ripple and a happy meal :)

Fortunately I have always liked Ripple:wink:

Seville
03-02-2011, 10:59 PM

Don't listen to him TNT72. He is lying to you about Lorena saying that to him. Pretty low of him if you ask me.:( I know this for a fact because while he was fucking her my dick was in her mouth. All she said was "Brabornl mralntill cpulces". It was hard to really understand her with her mouth half full.

TNT72
03-02-2011, 11:09 PM
Don't listen to him TNT72. He is lying to you about Lorena saying that to him. Pretty low of him if you ask me.:( I know this for a fact because while he was fucking her my dick was in her mouth. All she said was "Brabornl mralntill cpulces". It was hard to really understand her with her mouth half full.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

TNT72
03-02-2011, 11:12 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm laughing because I know you can't come CLOSE to filling up half her mouth with your dick!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seville
03-02-2011, 11:27 PM
I'm laughing because I know you can't come CLOSE to filling up half her mouth with your dick!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You should certainly know. :lol:

Nakom
03-03-2011, 01:54 AM

I think exactly the same way you do, I just have a different idea of what a fair price for me and for the chica is. I always talk to them for 10-15 min, have a drink with them, and go dancing with them, long before I talk pricing. I don’t bring it up unless I am sure I want to go home with her. I don’t enjoy negotiating and I think it can affect the service. After getting to know the chica a little, chances she will not take 1000 / 2000 is very rare (in my experience). I have good hygiene, speak a little Spanish, and I make them laugh and have a ton of fun. If you politely say “No hay problema, buenas noches” and gently push them away on the small of the back, 95% will turn around and go with you for 1000 / 2000. I think 2000rd (a ½ months salary) is a fair price for one night of their time (for both of us).

I never settle. If I don’t find what I want, for the price I want, I have no problem going home alone. Like you said, make it ‘their loss’ if they don’t go with you. Most non hardcore / non street rats would rather take 2000rd from a ‘normal guy’ than hold out and hope for 2500rd from an asshole. Some will hold out for 3000rd from a sucker – I am not interested in those chicas or their lousy service. 500rd really means nothing to me, it is principal for me. Not better or worse than anyone else’s way, that is what works best for me – the chica can take it or leave it – and I am prepared to walk.

gdogg
03-03-2011, 02:30 AM

If you're speaking decent Spanish and the chica is feeling you, she WILL go with you for 2000 pesos.
:wink:

Seville
03-03-2011, 09:55 AM
This just happened to a guy that was down here and I am certain that it happens all the time. We went to Latinos and he saw a chica he liked. Told her 1500 pesos for ST. She said no and we just started to walk away. She grabs him and says okay for 1500. After they are done she wants 2000 and won't leave his room at NG and threatens to call the police. This guy is not all that experienced here. He gives her the extra 500 pesos to get rid of her. He told me about this the next day. He should have called the security guard at the NG to get rid of her. If it had been me she would not have had to call the police. I would have called them for her. The Politur is the last thing she wants to see.

Yes, it is only 500 pesos but they agreed on a fair price for ST. Allowing her to "extort" you only encourages this type of shit.

LJDMV
03-03-2011, 10:08 AM
Most guys that are new to going to Sosua or dont know about the females trying to get extra money from them freeze up when a chica makes a big threat by saying "You want me to call the Politur on you? Big trouble for you" .. If you dont know any better that is that last thing you want to hear is a female calling the police. I must admit when it happened to me 1 time there if i did not know about this board i would have given the female what she wanted to get rid of her. Coming from NYC and east coast cities in the USA; that is the last thing I want to hear from a female. But instead I told her (call them, I will wait here with you). And of course, she did not get anything extra from me..

Jimmydr
03-03-2011, 10:10 AM
Most guys that are new to going to Sosua or dont know about the females trying to get extra money from them freeze up when a chica makes a big threat by saying "You want me to call the Politur on you? Big trouble for you" .. If you dont know any better that is that last thing you want to hear is a female calling the police. I must admit when it happened to me 1 time there if i did not know about this board i would have given the female what she wanted to get rid of her. Coming from NYC and east coast cities in the USA; that is the last thing I want to hear from a female. But instead I told her (call them, I will wait here with you). And of course, she did not get anything extra from me..

It happened to me once and I actually went out and came back with the police and they removed her for me.

adios
03-03-2011, 01:14 PM
This just happened to a guy that was down here and I am certain that it happens all the time. We went to Latinos and he saw a chica he liked. Told her 1500 pesos for ST. She said no and we just started to walk away. She grabs him and says okay for 1500. After they are done she wants 2000 and won't leave his room at NG and threatens to call the police. This guy is not all that experienced here. He gives her the extra 500 pesos to get rid of her. He told me about this the next day. He should have called the security guard at the NG to get rid of her. If it had been me she would not have had to call the police. I would have called them for her. The Politur is the last thing she wants to see.

Yes, it is only 500 pesos but they agreed on a fair price for ST. Allowing her to "extort" you only encourages this type of shit.
Some of them call their "police" = chulos. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I also, and I think many of us, have experienced such trouble makers at least once. You just have to learn, it's a process... Although some of us don't know about it; but they have got to love the drama. :iconTU: