PDA

View Full Version : Leo my Barber.............

Dark Knight
04-25-2005, 11:02 PM
yeah these guys did my hair and he used a razor on the edges,i think it was 200 pesos
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/onedazz/P1010197.jpg

JDR
04-26-2005, 07:58 AM
Do you guys actually get a shave while down here. I had a few guys offer me a shave as I had a shadow (forgot my razor). I was a bit nervious about the idea of some dude shaving me with a razor.

Have any of you got shaves and would you recommend it???????????

I only get them here. Leo is my barber! :rcry:

BrooklynBeas
04-26-2005, 08:05 AM
Do you guys actually get a shave while down here. I had a few guys offer me a shave as I had a shadow (forgot my razor). I was a bit nervious about the idea of some dude shaving me with a razor.

Have any of you got shaves and would you recommend it???????????

OK heres the deal... Leo's is the smoothest best barber in Sosua.... He gives the best haircuts and has a very sensitive hand while giving you a shave... No there is no happy ending you faggots... its 100 pesos for a haircut and shave.... i usually give 150 or 200 depending how generous i am... It is the best deal in DR... I will only go to someone else if I cant find Leo and i really need a cut... Sometimes Leo is closed at weird times... When i am down there for a week to 10 days i get a shave every other day... for 100 pesos its worth it cause i hate shaving... its less then $4... As for the clenching a fist and hitting the elbow deal.. that does mean your cheap and i hate this fuckin gesture... it seems to be a dominican thing cause sometimes i do it in NY to a dominican and they know what it is... Cheap= TacaƱo....

agua chico
04-26-2005, 09:07 AM
Please do not let him shave you with a razor. He shaved me without any cream and I got rashes like crazy. He does a mad haircut though. The guy on the right was my barber

will_blueprint
04-26-2005, 10:17 AM
razor linings in Dr?? ahh just like home, after day 5 of my trip I was hurtin but I didnt know where to go to get a trim

continentalmike
04-26-2005, 10:24 AM
Please do not let him shave you with a razor. He shaved me without any cream and I got rashes like crazy. He does a mad haircut though. The guy on the right was my barber

Leo shaved my head numerous times.. no problemo and he did use cream.. no rashes and good service

will_blueprint
04-26-2005, 10:30 AM
where is leos shop located

continentalmike
04-26-2005, 10:34 AM
in a yellow container across from Domino's, next to Vak's Carribean Communications store..

JDR
04-26-2005, 10:36 AM
in a yellow container across from Domino's, next to Vak's Carribean Communications store..

They tore that down and built another bar. He is next door now.

will_blueprint
04-26-2005, 10:39 AM
ook great thx.

BrooklynBeas
04-26-2005, 07:32 PM
yeah these guys did my hair and he used a razor on the edges,i think it was 200 pesos
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/onedazz/P1010197.jpg
This is not Leo's... Well at least neither of these guys are Leo... I know he upgraded his shack... uhm i mean shop

BrooklynBeas
04-26-2005, 07:34 PM
Like I said this isnt Leo... Leo is great and always uses a straight edge... never had a probleM!

Dark Knight
04-26-2005, 07:38 PM
The one on the left is Eddie,on the right is.........Lorenzo?.Anyway he hooked my nap up!He also razored with an uncanny precision,fast and accurate 200p

BrooklynBeas
04-26-2005, 08:02 PM
The one on the left is Eddie,on the right is.........Lorenzo?.Anyway he hooked my nap up!He also razored with an uncanny precision,fast and accurate 200p

100 pesos too much... it should be 100... I give the 50 or 100 peso tip but its not supposed to be 200 outright