PDA

View Full Version : Sept trip report

Trail Boss
09-08-2006, 09:14 AM
Just another day in Paradise.‎

I just arrived back to the States from my Sept 1 - 5 Sosua trip. I have been reminded ‎about the need for me to post and not just lurk. In my defense, I did pass on one ‎anonymous report to Jimmy a while back and it was posted. It isn’t like I haven’t done ‎anything for the board. ‎

Start of report.‎
Friday Sept 1.‎
Arrived in POP and it was amusing to watch the luggage getting stuck and the personnel ‎having to crawl down the chute and un-jam it. Ok it was funny till everyone had their ‎luggage and I still didn’t. Not funny any more. I went to the office and my luggage was ‎sitting out front. I’m guessing my bags arrived on a different flight than what I did. ‎From the recommendation of the board I’m staying at the New Garden. Getting a taxi, I ‎was the cause of a riot. It seems one of the taxi guys was jumping line. So my bags get ‎moved to another vehicle. I needed help with my Spanglish and directions and we are ‎good to go.‎

I arrived at the New Garden and checked in. I start heading down the main drag and my ‎Sosua cherry popper sees me. I have enjoyed many threesomes with her. The first thing ‎out of her mouth is no threesome’s right this minute. I’m shocked with the chica net ‎work. I have been in town for Ten minutes with no prior announcements and she hasn’t ‎arranged a welcome back party. I get over my disappointment and grab something to eat. ‎Yes I do have a session with just her and she promises to improve her customer service ‎tomorrow (Threesome). Before I have my session with my cherry popper she starts to ‎explain to me she has a little problem. I’m thinking great she is on her period but no her ‎problem is lack of guys for business. So part of this is to encourage the guys and help her ‎business. I told her I was flexible on the who and like surprises. She has done this ‎before and the arrangement works well. For the second session I’m pleading stupidity ‎after the fact and thinking with the wrong head. A chica I didn’t know starts making the ‎power play for the 500 peso BBBJ. She wouldn’t go back to the hotel and had this cozy ‎little dark three star corner. She was doing her job well. I had my pants down and she ‎had her top down. The customer service was excellent and she was most forceful on ‎making sure I had my hands on her tits. I paid and she checked to make certain the coast ‎was clear for me. No police. It was a few minutes later I realized my wallet was thinner ‎than expected. She had effectively removed my wallet taken out the center section of ‎bills and replaces it with out me being none the wiser. No I didn’t notice this issue when ‎I paid her and no I hadn’t been drinking just tired. The good news was it was small bills ‎from a previous trip so I just paid double the agreed up on price. She did have to work at ‎getting me to a proper finish since I just had a session and she was concerned about ‎customer service. She lifted about 500 pesos and I paid her with 500 peso bill. Only had ‎one in the wallet. No I didn’t go back and search and no I didn’t raise a fuse it was a ‎cheap reminder and my first thoughts were boy she was good. Yes I intend the double ‎meaning. I’m assuming she couldn’t see what she was grabbing and was going to be a ‎little disappointed when she seen the stack was mostly 10, 20, and 50 peso notes. So let’s ‎review in a dark corner getting blown this customer service gal lifted my wallet, grabbed ‎the center section of bills and replaced it and I was none the wise till it was all said and ‎done. I even paid her with a thinner wallet. Yep this is were you get reminded about not ‎carrying more than you can lose. This was a none issue for me and wasn’t going to let it ‎spoil my trip. I went back to my room and picked up a couple more 500 peso notes and ‎headed toward the four roses bar. Here I met Gloria for the first time. We talked for a ‎while and agreed upon a 1000 peso price and went back to the room. Gloria was third in ‎line after and after a day of traveling. The session was nice and she even asked if I was ‎interested in a second helping of her. I thanked her for the offer but I was wiped out. It ‎was about ten pm and I wasn’t even considering the Disco.‎

Sat Sept 2‎

Saturday morning Monger time (early afternoon), I was walking about town and stopped ‎at Four Roses bar. Yes I’m a creature of habit. Here I met Moreno. She starts telling me ‎about how she is a cook and makes 1000 pesos a week. She introduces me to her friends ‎including one of the guys at the bar she has known for years. She also mentions that she ‎isn’t a punta just to clear up the details before she goes into her sales pitch. I’m enjoying ‎the presentation with her sitting on my lap and her helping me with were she thinks my ‎hands should be. At one time she placed them down her pants and then she made sure ‎her male friend of many years seen this. I wasn’t buying what she was selling, since I ‎had a threesome arranged with my Sosua Cherry popper and a surprise guest. I did ‎eventually agree to her just taking a shower and leaving. I’m a softy. You are thinking ‎sucker. Moreno takes a shower and then proceeds with a blowjob for me. I stop early in ‎the process and mention 500 peso pay check. No problem after all she isn’t a punta. The ‎three o’clock hour is fast approaching and I want her out before my happy hour crew ‎arrives. I do agree to see her again at seven p.m. that night. It wasn’t a bad ‎price/performance experience.‎

My happy hour crew arrived on time. My Sosua cherry popper brings “More Money” ‎with her. Yes I do know the girls names and majority of the board will know them as ‎well. So let’s just go with my alias for these two. We catch-up on what is new. They tell ‎me Katherine is very pregnant and Daddy has flown the coupe and doesn’t send any ‎money. Shame on him. Yes I already new this news from the board but it seemed wiser ‎to not mention this fact. Anyway I have had sessions with these two before and know ‎what to expect and how to work it. Both girls have kids. I have brought small gifts for ‎them and new outfits for the girls. The girls are pros. The gifts get them there on time ‎and consistent performance. They know I have other girls over and are fine as long as ‎they get there time. After the session, I walk the girls the front gate. There is a short ‎Spanish discussion with the girls and the reception girls. My Happy Hour Crew tells me ‎I have had two separate girls come looking for me. I love the customer service aspect of ‎the hotel and my Happy Hour Crew.‎

I’m eating supper at Rocky’s and Wayland walks in with his wife. That is how he ‎introduces her. I went to introduce my self and thank him for his typing skills. He ‎mentions the time it takes to do the reports and how he is currently behind in the project. ‎That is something I can relate to big time at this moment. At the table was also ‎Learningman, Whynotme, and TG37.‎

Moreno didn’t show for her 7:00 p.m. appointment. Yes it could have been her stopping ‎by during my threesome to tell me about her current emergency. I don’t care there are ‎many fish in the sea. I wonder back to my favorite people watch Four Roses bar. Gloria ‎is there. We talk and she tells me she did stop at the hotel today. So that explains one of ‎the two chica’s. I have limited Spanish skills and when she left last night I said see you ‎tomorrow. I didn’t think much of it. I’m ok with another session with her now so we ‎head back to the room. On the way back to the room a gringo is passed out on the side ‎walk. My concern is not stepping on him. Gloria stops to see if he is ok. She determines ‎he is just drunk. A punta with a heart. Eating ice cream with a bonita chica is pass time I ‎enjoy after a session and that is what Gloria and I did. We talked about birthdays and we ‎decided since our birthdays are just a month apart and on the same day it must be the ‎reason we both like chocolate ice cream. Sounds reasonable to me. I didn’t make it to ‎the disco Saturday night but I’m fine hitting the sack after Gloria leaves after midnight. ‎Again a solid performer and didn’t give me any problems about more money. ‎

Sunday Sept 3‎

I’m at Passions in the afternoon thinking about the options. Charmen has my attention or ‎her chest does. I’m siting there having a drink and she is blowing up balloons and ‎hanging them around the edge of the bar. She has a nice pattern technique working. I’m ‎getting groped as she comes and goes to hang the balloons. She is also mouthing the ‎words massage. ‎

The next thing I know Moreno who didn’t show up last night has jumped the low wall ‎and is at my side. Apparently she lives across the street or near by and spotted me. I ‎mention the fact she didn’t show last night at 7:00. Well apparently my splanglish said ‎‎6:00. This explains who the second chica was looking for me yesterday. Charmen has ‎daggers in her eyes. I feel the need to continue this conversation at a different location. ‎At another bar I buy her a beer and we agree it is all my fault and I’m forgiven. She is ‎wearing the top that she bought with the 500 peso note from last time. Next she goes in ‎to how the kids have bad teeth. I have a bag of penny candy lying out in the room. This ‎is for me as much as it is for the girls. Moreno took some for the kids last time. Should I ‎be feeling guilty about this bad teeth problem I’m causing? I didn’t discuss my thought ‎on the candy and bad teeth relationship with her. With my Spanish skills I doubt I could ‎have explained the funny thought. We are walking about town and run into Officemgr. ‎Ok course Moreno knows OfficeMgr and I know OfficeMgr. I agree to another session ‎with Moreno and I make certain the time issue is clear. I like her attitude she is a fun girl ‎to play with. It is attitude over looks decision. I made it to the beach today. I didn’t see ‎anything to my liking. I just sat with one of the bar girls and watched the world walk by.‎

Moreno showed up at my door with a friend. She must have seen the look in my eyes. ‎She quickly starts up with the chica is looking for OfficeMgr and do I know were he is. ‎For those who are still reading this far yes I did know were OfficeMgr was heading but I ‎pleaded no knowledge. OfficeMgr since you were looking for something else I believe ‎you owe me a beer. I will gladly pay such a debt for anyone who does such favors for ‎me. Moreno starts up with there are ten kids leaving at home and do I want to come visit. ‎I see no positive to this and I pass on the opportunity. Next she goes on do I want to visit ‎a nearby city tomorrow. The cost is only 20 peso by motor coach. I take a wait and see ‎on this option. Moreno is fun for the early evening option. She likes to introduce you to ‎all the people she knows around town. During our walk I met her mother and her ‎brother.‎

I did make it to the disco Sunday evening. As expected things were just a little slow. I ‎did a couple of rounds and started talking to a chica by the name of Meliza (SP) (May Liz ‎AAA). We talk for a while and decide on a short term price of 1000 pesos. This works ‎for me. We head back to the room and have a good time. Her oral skills are excellent. ‎She starts in with do I want her to spend the night. The short time experience was ‎excellent so we renegotiate the price and I agree to TLN. We also head back to the disco. ‎I haven’t paid for anything but a beer for her so I don’t have a problem with it. We head ‎back to the disco and close it down. Back to the room for late night sex and we are at it ‎again the next morning. Customer service works for me.‎

Monday Sept 4‎

Meliza in the morning continued.‎
‎ She had already started with the how long are you here and when did you arrive. I know ‎she is calculating the value over effort program. So I give my standard answer of I’m ‎staying a week and I have been here a couple of days. Next she goes on to how she can ‎stay with me the rest of the trip. I pass on the offer. Next we discuss what I’m doing ‎today and I tell her I’m going to the beach. Which was true. As expected she offered to ‎accompany me to the beach. I passed and told her I was going to the beach alone. Which ‎was true. I was GOING alone. I told her I would see her at the disco at ten tonight. I ‎gave Melize 2000 pesos and she left about ten o’clock and had been with me for twelve ‎hours good value. Before she leaves Meliza tells me “No Otro Chicas” I wonder what ‎that means!!! ‎

At three this afternoon I had another Happy Hour Scheduled with my Sosua cherry ‎popper and More Money. These two wouldn’t care if I was sending one out the door as ‎they entered but I didn’t want to chance the drama with Meliza. Besides there are other ‎fish in the sea. If I don’t see Meliza at the disco there is always something else. My ‎happy hour crew work a little harder when they know it is there last time with me on this ‎trip. I don’t feed them the bull. They know when I arrived and the time I leave. They ‎inquiry about spending the night and I tell them I already have plans. They accept it and ‎move on. Like I said they are professionals and I don’t get drama from them. From this ‎they don’t lose their place in line and they get a couple/plus sessions from me.‎

At ten Monday evening I head out and start the Perp walk in front of the disco. A chica ‎grabs me. She is the first one in line and I pull away with out even looking... She yells ‎papi at me. Oops it is Melize. I explain I didn’t even look it is just a reaction to pull ‎away when the chica grab my arm. All is forgiven and we head in to the disco. The ‎music is pounding and she wants to move down stairs. I fine with that. She does share ‎part of her beer with a friend. I agree to buy another round of beer for her and her friend. ‎No her friend wasn’t offered and I didn’t inquire. We closed down the disco and head ‎back to the room. I didn’t even discuss price. Oops now we have a small issue at the ‎room. Her period has started. Yes I know this could be a deal breaker for some but I’m ‎very happy with her oral skills for the night. In the middle of the night I hear the door ‎shut and my first thought is do I have my bags? All my stuff was locked up. It turns out ‎there was no need for the alarm. Meliza smokes and I don’t. She had been very ‎considerate of the issue. She just went outside for a cigarette fix and return back to bed. ‎All worried over nothing. ‎

Tuesday

Meliza and I spent an enjoyable morning in bed. Yes she still had her period but there ‎are other options. I’m all for attitude over looks and I’m willing to deal with a chica who ‎has her period. When the connection was being made. Meliza put in extra effort. I know ‎not everyone would agree with me. While at the bar Meliza told me my plane left at two. ‎That was correct. You have to love the chica network. I didn’t tell her when I was ‎leaving or what time. Well she had the time right but the date must have been messed up. ‎She was assuming we were spending the day together and she then started asking about ‎manana. I made it clear my plane was leaving today. She accompanied me to the airport. ‎I do believe Melize is looking for the green card. Part of this is the way she sang ‎‎“Aaammericaaa”. The other reason is the taxi drive asking if I was coming back and ‎taking her to the states. Not this trip but thanks for asking.‎

Before leaving paradise I did have a small adventure at the airport. At the X-ray bag ‎search. The lady told me my batteries was no. First she pulled my extra nine volt and ‎then she pulled the AA I had new in the box. I’m aware of the no liquid issue. The ‎battery thing was new to me. Anyone else have similar experience? I chose descression was the better part of valor and I left my new batteries to catch a plane more or less. ‎Apparently there was a security scare. After everyone had gone thru the standard search ‎and x-ray and we were about to board the plane they set up table at the loading gate and ‎checked everyone’s bag and patted everyone down before we entered the plane. As the ‎gentleman was searching my carryon for the second time I told him they had already ‎taken my batteries. More of just passing polite conversation as he was doing his job and ‎he did speak very clear English. He asks me why they did that I didn’t have a clue. I ‎was hoping he did. Anyway he passed me and let me enter the plane.‎

Beads
09-08-2006, 09:58 AM
nice report thanks for sharing.

Hemp
09-08-2006, 10:45 AM
Tuesday

Meliza and I spent an enjoyable morning in bed. Yes she still had her period but there ‎are other options. I’m all for attitude over looks and I’m willing to deal with a chica who ‎has her period. When the connection was being made. Meliza put in extra effort. I know ‎not everyone would agree with me. While at the bar Meliza told me my plane left at two. ‎That was correct. You have to love the chica network. I didn’t tell her when I was ‎leaving or what time. Well she had the time right but the date must have been messed up. ‎She was assuming we were spending the day together and she then started asking about ‎manana. I made it clear my plane was leaving today. She accompanied me to the airport. ‎I do believe Melize is looking for the green card. Part of this is the way she sang ‎‎“Aaammericaaa”. The other reason is the taxi drive asking if I was coming back and ‎taking her to the states. Not this trip but thanks for asking.‎

Before leaving paradise I did have a small adventure at the airport. At the X-ray bag ‎search. The lady told me my batteries was no. First she pulled my extra nine volt and ‎then she pulled the AA I had new in the box. I’m aware of the no liquid issue. The ‎battery thing was new to me. Anyone else have similar experience? I chose descression was the better part of valor and I left my new batteries to catch a plane more or less. ‎Apparently there was a security scare. After everyone had gone thru the standard search ‎and x-ray and we were about to board the plane they set up table at the loading gate and ‎checked everyone’s bag and patted everyone down before we entered the plane. As the ‎gentleman was searching my carryon for the second time I told him they had already ‎taken my batteries. More of just passing polite conversation as he was doing his job and ‎he did speak very clear English. He asks me why they did that I didn’t have a clue. I ‎was hoping he did. Anyway he passed me and let me enter the plane.‎

Interesting Point!

thanx for the report.

sosuaman
09-08-2006, 11:10 AM
nice report ,,, sounds like you were busy and you spread yourself around without letting any of the chicas latch on to you ,,, good job!
"no otra chicas",, means ,, "no other women"!!

gdogg
09-09-2006, 04:58 AM
Thanks for the report, TrailBoss! We need to know what's going on back "home".

psriches
09-09-2006, 12:03 PM
NICE TRAILBOSS!!!

LM
09-09-2006, 12:56 PM
Good meeting you Trail Boss.....looks like you had a pretty good time

prtyr2
09-09-2006, 07:33 PM
Good job. . . .the batteries are probably in some barrio powering the airport employees radio and toys. . . ..Ihad two guys in santo domingo ask me for tips after a somewhat lengthy search. . . . .I laughed. . . and pointed out the sign that said airport employees were not allowed to ask for "tips". . . . .they lauighed and said "tu sabes mucho". . . . .

Just another day in Paradise.‎

I just arrived back to the States from my Sept 1 - 5 Sosua trip. I have been reminded ‎about the need for me to post and not just lurk. In my defense, I did pass on one ‎anonymous report to Jimmy a while back and it was posted. It isn’t like I haven’t done ‎anything for the board. ‎

Start of report.‎
Friday Sept 1.‎
Arrived in POP and it was amusing to watch the luggage getting stuck and the personnel ‎having to crawl down the chute and un-jam it. Ok it was funny till everyone had their ‎luggage and I still didn’t. Not funny any more. I went to the office and my luggage was ‎sitting out front. I’m guessing my bags arrived on a different flight than what I did. ‎From the recommendation of the board I’m staying at the New Garden. Getting a taxi, I ‎was the cause of a riot. It seems one of the taxi guys was jumping line. So my bags get ‎moved to another vehicle. I needed help with my Spanglish and directions and we are ‎good to go.‎

I arrived at the New Garden and checked in. I start heading down the main drag and my ‎Sosua cherry popper sees me. I have enjoyed many threesomes with her. The first thing ‎out of her mouth is no threesome’s right this minute. I’m shocked with the chica net ‎work. I have been in town for Ten minutes with no prior announcements and she hasn’t ‎arranged a welcome back party. I get over my disappointment and grab something to eat. ‎Yes I do have a session with just her and she promises to improve her customer service ‎tomorrow (Threesome). Before I have my session with my cherry popper she starts to ‎explain to me she has a little problem. I’m thinking great she is on her period but no her ‎problem is lack of guys for business. So part of this is to encourage the guys and help her ‎business. I told her I was flexible on the who and like surprises. She has done this ‎before and the arrangement works well. For the second session I’m pleading stupidity ‎after the fact and thinking with the wrong head. A chica I didn’t know starts making the ‎power play for the 500 peso BBBJ. She wouldn’t go back to the hotel and had this cozy ‎little dark three star corner. She was doing her job well. I had my pants down and she ‎had her top down. The customer service was excellent and she was most forceful on ‎making sure I had my hands on her tits. I paid and she checked to make certain the coast ‎was clear for me. No police. It was a few minutes later I realized my wallet was thinner ‎than expected. She had effectively removed my wallet taken out the center section of ‎bills and replaces it with out me being none the wiser. No I didn’t notice this issue when ‎I paid her and no I hadn’t been drinking just tired. The good news was it was small bills ‎from a previous trip so I just paid double the agreed up on price. She did have to work at ‎getting me to a proper finish since I just had a session and she was concerned about ‎customer service. She lifted about 500 pesos and I paid her with 500 peso bill. Only had ‎one in the wallet. No I didn’t go back and search and no I didn’t raise a fuse it was a ‎cheap reminder and my first thoughts were boy she was good. Yes I intend the double ‎meaning. I’m assuming she couldn’t see what she was grabbing and was going to be a ‎little disappointed when she seen the stack was mostly 10, 20, and 50 peso notes. So let’s ‎review in a dark corner getting blown this customer service gal lifted my wallet, grabbed ‎the center section of bills and replaced it and I was none the wise till it was all said and ‎done. I even paid her with a thinner wallet. Yep this is were you get reminded about not ‎carrying more than you can lose. This was a none issue for me and wasn’t going to let it ‎spoil my trip. I went back to my room and picked up a couple more 500 peso notes and ‎headed toward the four roses bar. Here I met Gloria for the first time. We talked for a ‎while and agreed upon a 1000 peso price and went back to the room. Gloria was third in ‎line after and after a day of traveling. The session was nice and she even asked if I was ‎interested in a second helping of her. I thanked her for the offer but I was wiped out. It ‎was about ten pm and I wasn’t even considering the Disco.‎

Sat Sept 2‎

Saturday morning Monger time (early afternoon), I was walking about town and stopped ‎at Four Roses bar. Yes I’m a creature of habit. Here I met Moreno. She starts telling me ‎about how she is a cook and makes 1000 pesos a week. She introduces me to her friends ‎including one of the guys at the bar she has known for years. She also mentions that she ‎isn’t a punta just to clear up the details before she goes into her sales pitch. I’m enjoying ‎the presentation with her sitting on my lap and her helping me with were she thinks my ‎hands should be. At one time she placed them down her pants and then she made sure ‎her male friend of many years seen this. I wasn’t buying what she was selling, since I ‎had a threesome arranged with my Sosua Cherry popper and a surprise guest. I did ‎eventually agree to her just taking a shower and leaving. I’m a softy. You are thinking ‎sucker. Moreno takes a shower and then proceeds with a blowjob for me. I stop early in ‎the process and mention 500 peso pay check. No problem after all she isn’t a punta. The ‎three o’clock hour is fast approaching and I want her out before my happy hour crew ‎arrives. I do agree to see her again at seven p.m. that night. It wasn’t a bad ‎price/performance experience.‎

My happy hour crew arrived on time. My Sosua cherry popper brings “More Money” ‎with her. Yes I do know the girls names and majority of the board will know them as ‎well. So let’s just go with my alias for these two. We catch-up on what is new. They tell ‎me Katherine is very pregnant and Daddy has flown the coupe and doesn’t send any ‎money. Shame on him. Yes I already new this news from the board but it seemed wiser ‎to not mention this fact. Anyway I have had sessions with these two before and know ‎what to expect and how to work it. Both girls have kids. I have brought small gifts for ‎them and new outfits for the girls. The girls are pros. The gifts get them there on time ‎and consistent performance. They know I have other girls over and are fine as long as ‎they get there time. After the session, I walk the girls the front gate. There is a short ‎Spanish discussion with the girls and the reception girls. My Happy Hour Crew tells me ‎I have had two separate girls come looking for me. I love the customer service aspect of ‎the hotel and my Happy Hour Crew.‎

I’m eating supper at Rocky’s and Wayland walks in with his wife. That is how he ‎introduces her. I went to introduce my self and thank him for his typing skills. He ‎mentions the time it takes to do the reports and how he is currently behind in the project. ‎That is something I can relate to big time at this moment. At the table was also ‎Learningman, Whynotme, and TG37.‎

Moreno didn’t show for her 7:00 p.m. appointment. Yes it could have been her stopping ‎by during my threesome to tell me about her current emergency. I don’t care there are ‎many fish in the sea. I wonder back to my favorite people watch Four Roses bar. Gloria ‎is there. We talk and she tells me she did stop at the hotel today. So that explains one of ‎the two chica’s. I have limited Spanish skills and when she left last night I said see you ‎tomorrow. I didn’t think much of it. I’m ok with another session with her now so we ‎head back to the room. On the way back to the room a gringo is passed out on the side ‎walk. My concern is not stepping on him. Gloria stops to see if he is ok. She determines ‎he is just drunk. A punta with a heart. Eating ice cream with a bonita chica is pass time I ‎enjoy after a session and that is what Gloria and I did. We talked about birthdays and we ‎decided since our birthdays are just a month apart and on the same day it must be the ‎reason we both like chocolate ice cream. Sounds reasonable to me. I didn’t make it to ‎the disco Saturday night but I’m fine hitting the sack after Gloria leaves after midnight. ‎Again a solid performer and didn’t give me any problems about more money. ‎

Sunday Sept 3‎

I’m at Passions in the afternoon thinking about the options. Charmen has my attention or ‎her chest does. I’m siting there having a drink and she is blowing up balloons and ‎hanging them around the edge of the bar. She has a nice pattern technique working. I’m ‎getting groped as she comes and goes to hang the balloons. She is also mouthing the ‎words massage. ‎

The next thing I know Moreno who didn’t show up last night has jumped the low wall ‎and is at my side. Apparently she lives across the street or near by and spotted me. I ‎mention the fact she didn’t show last night at 7:00. Well apparently my splanglish said ‎‎6:00. This explains who the second chica was looking for me yesterday. Charmen has ‎daggers in her eyes. I feel the need to continue this conversation at a different location. ‎At another bar I buy her a beer and we agree it is all my fault and I’m forgiven. She is ‎wearing the top that she bought with the 500 peso note from last time. Next she goes in ‎to how the kids have bad teeth. I have a bag of penny candy lying out in the room. This ‎is for me as much as it is for the girls. Moreno took some for the kids last time. Should I ‎be feeling guilty about this bad teeth problem I’m causing? I didn’t discuss my thought ‎on the candy and bad teeth relationship with her. With my Spanish skills I doubt I could ‎have explained the funny thought. We are walking about town and run into Officemgr. ‎Ok course Moreno knows OfficeMgr and I know OfficeMgr. I agree to another session ‎with Moreno and I make certain the time issue is clear. I like her attitude she is a fun girl ‎to play with. It is attitude over looks decision. I made it to the beach today. I didn’t see ‎anything to my liking. I just sat with one of the bar girls and watched the world walk by.‎

Moreno showed up at my door with a friend. She must have seen the look in my eyes. ‎She quickly starts up with the chica is looking for OfficeMgr and do I know were he is. ‎For those who are still reading this far yes I did know were OfficeMgr was heading but I ‎pleaded no knowledge. OfficeMgr since you were looking for something else I believe ‎you owe me a beer. I will gladly pay such a debt for anyone who does such favors for ‎me. Moreno starts up with there are ten kids leaving at home and do I want to come visit. ‎I see no positive to this and I pass on the opportunity. Next she goes on do I want to visit ‎a nearby city tomorrow. The cost is only 20 peso by motor coach. I take a wait and see ‎on this option. Moreno is fun for the early evening option. She likes to introduce you to ‎all the people she knows around town. During our walk I met her mother and her ‎brother.‎

I did make it to the disco Sunday evening. As expected things were just a little slow. I ‎did a couple of rounds and started talking to a chica by the name of Meliza (SP) (May Liz ‎AAA). We talk for a while and decide on a short term price of 1000 pesos. This works ‎for me. We head back to the room and have a good time. Her oral skills are excellent. ‎She starts in with do I want her to spend the night. The short time experience was ‎excellent so we renegotiate the price and I agree to TLN. We also head back to the disco. ‎I haven’t paid for anything but a beer for her so I don’t have a problem with it. We head ‎back to the disco and close it down. Back to the room for late night sex and we are at it ‎again the next morning. Customer service works for me.‎

Monday Sept 4‎

Meliza in the morning continued.‎
‎ She had already started with the how long are you here and when did you arrive. I know ‎she is calculating the value over effort program. So I give my standard answer of I’m ‎staying a week and I have been here a couple of days. Next she goes on to how she can ‎stay with me the rest of the trip. I pass on the offer. Next we discuss what I’m doing ‎today and I tell her I’m going to the beach. Which was true. As expected she offered to ‎accompany me to the beach. I passed and told her I was going to the beach alone. Which ‎was true. I was GOING alone. I told her I would see her at the disco at ten tonight. I ‎gave Melize 2000 pesos and she left about ten o’clock and had been with me for twelve ‎hours good value. Before she leaves Meliza tells me “No Otro Chicas” I wonder what ‎that means!!! ‎

At three this afternoon I had another Happy Hour Scheduled with my Sosua cherry ‎popper and More Money. These two wouldn’t care if I was sending one out the door as ‎they entered but I didn’t want to chance the drama with Meliza. Besides there are other ‎fish in the sea. If I don’t see Meliza at the disco there is always something else. My ‎happy hour crew work a little harder when they know it is there last time with me on this ‎trip. I don’t feed them the bull. They know when I arrived and the time I leave. They ‎inquiry about spending the night and I tell them I already have plans. They accept it and ‎move on. Like I said they are professionals and I don’t get drama from them. From this ‎they don’t lose their place in line and they get a couple/plus sessions from me.‎

At ten Monday evening I head out and start the Perp walk in front of the disco. A chica ‎grabs me. She is the first one in line and I pull away with out even looking... She yells ‎papi at me. Oops it is Melize. I explain I didn’t even look it is just a reaction to pull ‎away when the chica grab my arm. All is forgiven and we head in to the disco. The ‎music is pounding and she wants to move down stairs. I fine with that. She does share ‎part of her beer with a friend. I agree to buy another round of beer for her and her friend. ‎No her friend wasn’t offered and I didn’t inquire. We closed down the disco and head ‎back to the room. I didn’t even discuss price. Oops now we have a small issue at the ‎room. Her period has started. Yes I know this could be a deal breaker for some but I’m ‎very happy with her oral skills for the night. In the middle of the night I hear the door ‎shut and my first thought is do I have my bags? All my stuff was locked up. It turns out ‎there was no need for the alarm. Meliza smokes and I don’t. She had been very ‎considerate of the issue. She just went outside for a cigarette fix and return back to bed. ‎All worried over nothing. ‎

Tuesday

WSJ3
09-09-2006, 07:55 PM
NICE TRAILBOSS!!!

Did you see the part about PERP WALK...

Damn that brings back memories...

THEGAME
09-09-2006, 08:35 PM
Nice report, sound like you had a good time, how did you like " THE GARDEN"

"THE GAME"

ErikS
09-10-2006, 04:39 PM
Excellent report TrailBoss.

FYI, I never carry my wallet with me in the DR. I always leave it locked up.
I divide the money I'm carrying for the day into two piles, fold each pile in half, and then clamp it with one of those clip things that hold loose papers together. One cash bundle goes deep in my right front pocket, and the other in my left.

That makes it a little tougher on any pickpockets or ladrones!

moshy2k
09-10-2006, 11:04 PM
On my most recent trip they also took my batteries I had a few extra AA batteries for my camera and the lady told me that was a NO NO. I think they have a new security procedure to do a 2nd check right before you board the airport as I went through a 2nd check as well.

I did get a bit nervious when the lady asked me to power up my laptop (o shit I have pics on it went through my mind) . But i guess they wanted to see if it would power-up. I played it cool but was nervious that they wanted to inspect my Laptop (they must have confused me with WSJ3).

Trail Boss
09-11-2006, 10:51 AM
The Game-

I liked the "New Garden" hotel. Many knew the place by the old name of "Garden Keti" Once I realized that I used the new name and then the old. It wasn't a problem. The owner and help was friendly and the room was nice. I had the owner come and tell me I had a guest down stairs looking for me and I needed to come down and get her. That works for me since she was unscheduled/uninvited. My happy hour crew was going to fix me dinner. The room had a stove and fridge. However there wasn't any pots/pans and cooking utentsils. Since I didn't want to go buy that and the food we went and grabbed take out and brought it back to the room. This probably was in my favor. I know the girls would add extra items when we hit the store so getting takeout was probable cheaper for me. They did want me to bring the cooking items next time. The girls have cooked for me in the past and it does have postive points.

Anyone have thoughts or carried travling cookware? I'm thinking a skillet, couple cooking utentsils. The room had plates. Do the other rooms have items to cooks with or just plates?

I liked the location. It is just off the main street and in the middle of the area I frequent. It is nice middle distance between my extreams of Passions and the beach.

The room did have one amusing feature. The cabnet the TV set on had a door that didn't latch well. The ceiling fan (My guess) cause the door to open and sqeak. More than one chica was suddlenly worried that someone was coming out of that location/cabnet.

I could see their point. I even had one get up and slam it back.

Yes I would stay there again.

Trail Boss.

sosuaman
09-11-2006, 11:07 AM
The Game-

The room did have one amusing feature. The cabnet the TV set on had a door that didn't latch well. The ceiling fan (My guess) cause the door to open and sqeak. More than one chica was suddlenly worried that someone was coming out of that location/cabnet.

I could see their point. I even had one get up and slam it back.

Trail Boss.

they thought it might be their WU novio back home!!

weyland
09-11-2006, 11:46 AM
I’m eating supper at Rocky’s and Weyland walks in with his wife. That is how he ‎introduces her. I went to introduce my self and thank him for his typing skills. He ‎mentions the time it takes to do the reports and how he is currently behind in the project. ‎That is something I can relate to big time at this moment. At the table was also ‎Learningman, Whynotme, and TG37.‎

Thanks for introducing yourself. Good to meet you, albeit briefly, and thanks for such an excellent detailed report. As I write this I am about to pack and leave for the airport. I have just divorced my "wife" as she asked me to send her WU payments once back in the UK. But she can still be my puta personala y privada next time I come.

I wish you many more happy trips and perhaps we can spend more time together during one of them.

gymrat76541
09-12-2006, 09:58 AM
Thanks Trail Boss, I am new to this site, and my first trip is to Sosua in October. Getting lots of good intel from here.
I am a retired Army guy so you know I have been around. My usual hangout is the Philippines.
First opportunity to do the DR Thing.
I will stay at the Hotel Europa. Only going 7 days.
I work in Iraq for an American contractor (KBR) and really need to enjoy my brief vacations when I am not avoiding IED's and motar shells. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Keep the good detailed reports coming because we appreciate it.

mirage6
09-12-2006, 10:36 AM
have a great time gymrat take mucho phots so we can all see

sosuaman
09-12-2006, 10:47 AM
Thanks Trail Boss, I am new to this site, and my first trip is to Sosua in October. Getting lots of good intel from here.
I am a retired Army guy so you know I have been around. My usual hangout is the Philippines.
First opportunity to do the DR Thing.
I will stay at the Hotel Europa. Only going 7 days.
I work in Iraq for an American contractor (KBR) and really need to enjoy my brief vacations when I am not avoiding IED's and motar shells. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Keep the good detailed reports coming because we appreciate it.

you'll have a great time ,,,
the europa is right in the middle of the chaos,,,,,,,