PDA

View Full Version : Latest Winter Forecast for 2011

FritoBandito
02-02-2011, 02:40 AM
News Flash from Phil the Weatherman from the movie Groundhog Day; this is his latest forecast for this winter:

Phil (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/name/nm0000195/): You want a prediction about the weather.... I'll give you a winter prediction: It's gonna be cold, it's gonna be grey, and it's gonna last you for the rest of your life. :eek:

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

FritoBandito
02-02-2011, 12:02 PM
I'm in NW Pennsylvania, and we had a real bad ice storm last night that left a covering of ice on EVERYTHING, including the road in front of my house. It was a sheet of ice and you could have SKATED on it, figuratively and literally.

Now, to add insult to injury, it's blowing and snowing so hard you can't see 10 feet in front of you......HEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only 34 days more of winter torture until I'm back in the sunny land of fun in the sun.......http://www.dr1.com/forums/images/smilies/bunny.gif

JD426
02-02-2011, 12:05 PM
take it easy big guy... you will get there...
So whats the verdict on the new watering hole spot to be at, since Shark bar may not be open. Ians, Hideaway ?

Mr Hillbilly
02-02-2011, 12:08 PM
Got a foot on snow here its done now no ice--2 more hours of skid steering and I will be done plowing

JD426
02-02-2011, 12:11 PM
I got ZERO, NADA.. all water .. 38 degrees. bought extra 5 gals of diesel for nughin. I should probably be grateful.

Jimbo44
02-02-2011, 12:21 PM
I had to wake up to this yesterday morning!!!

This email is to inform you that one or more of your upcoming flights have been cancelled. Your JetBlue Flight #0811 on February 02, 2011 at 8:29AM, departing New York and arriving in Puerto Plata, has been cancelled. We apologize for the disruption this may cause to your travel plans.
Your itinerary may be rebooked without a fee by calling Reservations at one of the numbers below. If you prefer, ask our Reservations Crewmember about a full refund* or a credit for future travel on JetBlue (good for one year).

JD426
02-02-2011, 12:33 PM
"Ladies and gentlemen , at this time I would like to ask you to please place your seats into the upright position as we prapare for our final approach into Puerto Plata Airport."
your flight attendants & crew would like to thank you for flying with Jet Blue today., and Mr Jimbo in Seat #** may your stay in Sosua be a Puta filled and Pleasant one.
" thank your for jetting with us today."

" Flight crew, please Prepare for landing "

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164d3c4c4ad35ca.jpg

Jimbo44
02-02-2011, 12:38 PM
OMG...... u had to do that??? Thats it, I am going to the gym... got to relieve this stress. Oh, and by the way, I have a jump off coming over later on tonight..... one of my Dominicana chicas too.
And JD, u sure u never worked for jet blue... cause u got that down perfect!!!!

Mr. Smooth
02-02-2011, 03:54 PM
jd, that is absolutely classic!! And a litle cruel too. Are you and Jimbo good buddies by any chance? I've been reading his countdown posts for the past couple of weeks and feel so bad for him that his flight has been cancelled with the crappy weather back east.

Keep your head up Jimbo. When you eventually get there, all your troubles will be behind you. Have a Presidente for the Smoothman will ya!

nogame
02-02-2011, 03:56 PM
Hillbilly u get the 24 inches of snow or what? you should have taken that weekend trip to costa rica. it looks like it was a omen now.

Mr Hillbilly
02-02-2011, 03:58 PM
Hillbilly u get the 24 inches of snow or what? you should have taken that weekend trip to costa rica. it looks like it was a omen now.
LOL I am on phone with your cousin now looks like Colombian wedding now!!!!!!:rofl::rofl:

sweeper239
02-02-2011, 04:14 PM
Cold and Snowing like hell here too !!

April 5 can't come soon enough

Jimbo44
02-02-2011, 05:59 PM
OK Ihave a question I need an answer to!! I have a flt out of here on Sat morning, now they r talking about another storm up this way on Sat, not sure what part of Sat yet. But..... I I go standby tomorow and/or Friday if I dont get away tomorrow, the question is... what do they do sith my luggage? Do i put it on the conveyor belt like everyone else and it goes to the jet? What happens if as I am waiting t the terminal and last second they tell me, sorry plane is full,, no cancellations! What happens to the luggage!!!

QueGuapo
02-02-2011, 06:08 PM
OK Ihave a question I need an answer to!! I have a flt out of here on Sat morning, now they r talking about another storm up this way on Sat, not sure what part of Sat yet. But..... I I go standby tomorow and/or Friday if I dont get away tomorrow, the question is... what do they do sith my luggage? Do i put it on the conveyor belt like everyone else and it goes to the jet? What happens if as I am waiting t the terminal and last second they tell me, sorry plane is full,, no cancellations! What happens to the luggage!!!

They will give it back to you, and you will find it at the luggage belt of jetblue.
It happened to me two years ago:
I was dating this beautiful russian girl living in Chicago.
She was stunning hot but even crazy like hell.
I was flying from JFK to O'hare to visit her for the weekend.
I was at the gate, checked in and everything and she called me busting my balls for the stupidest reason ever. She started screaming like an eagle on the phone, so I hung up, decided not to go anymore ( fuck her and her behavior). We were almost ready to boarding...I went to talk to the gate assistant, told her I had a change of plans and had to stay in New York, so I needed my luggage.
10 minutes later the luggage was at the airline belt downstairs.
SO, no worries buddy

JD426
02-02-2011, 06:21 PM
Keep in mind ,sometimes standby means there are definiltey seats available (they always hold a few back) but its the Captains Decision based on total CARGO + Passenger weight. The final head count decison is always his call.

Jimbo44
02-02-2011, 06:42 PM
OK thanx guys for the info!!! Wish me luck... hell I may just try to get out of here tomorrow morning..... even tho my GF is flying to Cancun 90 min later.. at the same terminal. I will have to hide somehow... shit, they do have over 20 gates tho at the new Jet Blue JFK terminal. Watch Cancun and DR r right next to one another. OMG. this is getting crazy!!!

Ramair4
02-02-2011, 08:13 PM
Good Luck Jimbo. I'm at the airport right now, fortunately no weather issues from SFO to Miami. :biggrin:

See you when you get there.

FritoBandito
02-02-2011, 08:39 PM
take it easy big guy... you will get there...
So whats the verdict on the new watering hole spot to be at, since Shark bar may not be open. Ians, Hideaway ?

Good question, I don't think most mongers know where the Coco Hotel is, though.

I'll spend most of my time this upcoming trip at Merengue Bar, Rhumba, or El Flow.

cdstart=5%20Weeks%20of%20Vacation%20in%20Su%2E%2E%2ESu%2E%2E%2ESosualand&skinjpg=http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/cdskins/domrepflag.jpg&yr=2011&mo=3&da=8&hr=15&mi=45&sc=0&cdend=Me%20So%20Horney%2C%20Baby%2E%2E%2E%2E%2E%2E%2E&txtcolor=0xffff&untilcolor=0xffff

Jimbo44
02-02-2011, 08:41 PM
I am now leaving here on Fri morning, as Jet Blue did me right!!!

JD426
02-02-2011, 09:05 PM
that would have sucked to miss a FRIDAY NIGHT on the strip...
Kudos to Jet blue..

Jimbo44
02-02-2011, 09:07 PM
Exacto.... but i also get to do the folowing weekend as well. This is a 12 day trip!!!! When it first started off as only an 8 day!!!

Mr Hillbilly
02-03-2011, 07:55 AM
12 inches of snow yesterday here-- this morning 15 below zero right now--LOL

Hunter
02-03-2011, 08:08 AM
12 inches of snow yesterday here-- this morning 15 below zero right now--LOL

Your regretting putting those Colombians on the bus now huh :p

Mr Hillbilly
02-03-2011, 08:17 AM
Your regretting putting those Colombians on the bus now huh :p

No I will be in Cartagena soon I know my way around there:rofl::corky::lol::D:iconTU::rolleyes:

vewdew
02-03-2011, 12:18 PM
Finally a sunny day, lets see how much of this junk will melt.

FritoBandito
02-08-2011, 08:57 PM
Greetings from NW PA where presently, at 9:00 p.m., it is a balmy and toasty 1 degree fucking farenheit or -17.2 celsius.

It will probably hit at least 10 below zero here tonight -- God, I hate this @#$%^&* weather!!!!!

Even the godamn icecicles are shivering tonight!!!!!

whynotme
02-08-2011, 09:04 PM
Greetings from NW PA where presently, at 9:00 p.m., it is a balmy and toasty 1 degree fucking farenheit or -17.2 celsius.

It will probably hit at least 10 below zero here tonight -- God, I hate this @#$%^&* weather!!!!!

Even the godamn icecicles are shivering tonight!!!!!
yes but next week its going to be above zero.......40f or 4c......and i am looking for a trip that gives me 75f or 25c so all is well:rofl::iconTU:

kitie carson
02-09-2011, 12:17 AM
It's a nice 74 degrees here in Waikiki,HI....727pm 2/8/11....glad to be out of the cold weather for 4 months...

FritoBandito
02-24-2011, 09:44 PM
The frickin' winter that never ends: 2010-2011.

Supposed to be a colder than average spring, too. Nice.....

Just when you think it's over, now forecasting for tomorrow, 12-20 inches of snow with 40 mph winds...
I'm about READY TO GO @#$%!! POSTAL !!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Saw a group of about 10 robins the end of last week....now, after tomorrow, they'll be thinking, man, did we fuck up flying up early....hard to find worms to eat when there is 2 feet of snow on the ground !!!!!

I am SO ready to hit the DR....pussy is nice, but it's the weather I like the most there........

cdstart=5%20Weeks%20of%20Vacation%20in%20Su%2E%2E%2ESu%2E%2E%2ESosualand&skinjpg=http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/cdskins/domrepflag.jpg&yr=2011&mo=3&da=8&hr=15&mi=45&sc=0&cdend=Me%20So%20Horney%2C%20Baby%2E%2E%2E%2E%2E%2E%2E&txtcolor=0xffff&untilcolor=0xffff

whynotme
02-25-2011, 07:15 AM

Just when you think it's over, now forecasting for tomorrow, 12-20 inches of snow with 40 mph winds...

Saw a group of about 10 robins the end of last week....now, after tomorrow, they'll be thinking, man, did we fuck up flying up early....hard to find worms to eat when there is 2 feet of snow on the ground !!!!!

I am SO ready to hit the DR....pussy is nice, but it's the weather I like the most there........

that and the oil prices drove me over the edge...........bkk for march.......no dr for me;)

FritoBandito
02-25-2011, 12:44 PM

Well, smack me in the ass, and call me Sally, we got the giant white frozen enema expulsion from Mother Nature's ass on us again !!!!!!!

Time to fire up the snowblower, yee haw!!!!!!!!!

I'm coo coo for Coco Puffs, coo coo for Coco Puffs!!!!!!!!!! Argggghhh.........................

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

whynotme
02-25-2011, 05:53 PM
Well, smack me in the ass, and call me Sally, we got the giant white frozen enema expulsion from Mother Nature's ass on us again !!!!!!!

Time to fire up the snowblower, yee haw!!!!!!!!!

I'm coo coo for Coco Puffs, coo coo for Coco Puffs!!!!!!!!!! Argggghhh.........................

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
we got lucky north of the 49th and got nothing here and i mean nothing and its going up to 8c 45ishf on monday:iconTU:

the ground hog was right spring is almost here (in canada anyway):rofl::rofl:

knotty
02-25-2011, 05:56 PM
To warm for snow here. So far nothing but rain.

whynotme
02-25-2011, 06:00 PM
To warm for snow here. So far nothing but rain.
always nice when it rains it flushes away the dirt grime and salt from winter and starts the greenery coming.

although (for me) its always better when the snow turns to freezing rain first;):D:eek::iconTU::eek:

knotty
02-25-2011, 06:43 PM
always nice when it rains it flushes away the dirt grime and salt from winter and starts the greenery coming.

although (for me) its always better when the snow turns to freezing rain first;):D:eek::iconTU::eek:
that's on the agenda for next week here.

whynotme
02-25-2011, 06:46 PM
that's on the agenda for next week here.
damn i don't have any tow trucks or body shops there:rofl:

knotty
02-25-2011, 06:48 PM
damn i don't have any tow trucks or body shops there:rofl:
you would've serious caked up this winter here.

whynotme
02-25-2011, 06:55 PM
you would've serious caked up this winter here.
damn i am always in the wrong place;)