PDA

View Full Version : German man found stabbed to death in Dominican Republic airport

gmalet
02-02-2011, 04:09 PM
http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/local/2011/2/2/38477/German-man-found-stabbed-to-death-in-Dominican-Republic-airport

Sosúa, Dominican Republic.- The body of a German who had died from several stab wounds, including one to the heart, was found Wednesday afternoon behind the counter of the Dutch airline Martinair in the Luperon International Airport, in Puerto Plata province (north).

The decomposed body of Erich Zipfel Deutch, 46, was found in a small room after airline personnel noticed the smell they thought that was a rat or another dead animal and began a search and were surprised to find Deutch with blood-stained clothes from several stab wounds from a long sharp knife still plunged in his heart.

Sosúa coroner Freddy Salazar examined the foreigner’s body, which was later taken to the Regional Forensics Office in Santiago.

SOURCE: listin.com.do

psriches
02-02-2011, 09:27 PM
http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/local/2011/2/2/38477/German-man-found-stabbed-to-death-in-Dominican-Republic-airport

Sosúa, Dominican Republic.- The body of a German who had died from several stab wounds, including one to the heart, was found Wednesday afternoon behind the counter of the Dutch airline Martinair in the Luperon International Airport, in Puerto Plata province (north).

The decomposed body of Erich Zipfel Deutch, 46, was found in a small room after airline personnel noticed the smell they thought that was a rat or another dead animal and began a search and were surprised to find Deutch with blood-stained clothes from several stab wounds from a long sharp knife still plunged in his heart.

Sosúa coroner Freddy Salazar examined the foreigner’s body, which was later taken to the Regional Forensics Office in Santiago.

SOURCE: listin.com.doOH SNAP!!!!!!!

Salazar is the town coroner?? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

gdogg
02-02-2011, 09:32 PM
OH SNAP!!!!!!!

Has been for a couple of years now! Crazy, ain't it?

WickedWillie
02-03-2011, 01:20 AM
This guy was a neighbour of Robert1234567.

Maybe it just goes to show what the taxi mafia are capable of.:wink:

Mr Hillbilly
02-03-2011, 02:10 AM
This guy was a neighbour of Robert1234567.

Maybe it just goes to show what the taxi mafia are capable of.:wink:

I wouldn't put it passed them they have a hit on me.

WickedWillie
02-03-2011, 12:04 PM
I wouldn't put it passed them they have a hit on me.

Maybe they mistook him for Robert?:biggrin:

Mr Hillbilly
02-03-2011, 12:06 PM
Maybe they mistook him for Robert?:biggrin:

Read my biggest mistake thread for a clue who is behind it

jajalekker
02-03-2011, 05:07 PM
here is a report on it..

warning.......there are picture of the body on the page.
http://sacandomelao.blogspot.com/2011/02/muerte-aleman-suicidio-o-asesinato.html#more

JD426
02-03-2011, 05:49 PM
here is a report on it..

http://sacandomelao.blogspot.com/2011/02/muerte-aleman-suicidio-o-asesinato.html#more

My spanish is not that good, but are they SERIOUSLY asking if this is possibly a SUICIDE ??
they cant be freaking serious..
Even if thats his own knife, which is unlikely since its at an airport, they have got to be kidding if they close this as a Suicide..

insular
02-03-2011, 05:57 PM
here is a report on it..

Spanish to English translation

The body obeys Erich Zipfel, 45 years old, passport C94y6KTX6, who was found dead with a heart of Seville direct buried, according to a report German citizen had entered the country through Punta Cana as of 1/8/2011, and had to leave the country on 28 January.

According information obtained from the German, 45, on January 27 this year, had filed a complaint for theft and assault against the person of Captain Sergio Santana Osorio, at Fifteenth PN Sosua company against a German citizen Augusto Name owner Charamicos apartment located in this city where he was staying, for this and two other Dominicans armed firearms have entered your room and deduct a lump, Grey, clothing, cell phone Simens brand, all valued at 600 euros.

We learned that the German citizen missed his flight and stayed in the areas of airport several days with potential difficulties, the day his body was found dead and decaying, short pants, a wallet at the waist, and two small wounds close to that produced by the knife that still had entered.

Authorities are investigating the incident and it is possible that we could be dealing with a suicide, perhaps driven by problems and depression.

insular
02-03-2011, 05:58 PM
Spanish to English translation

The body obeys Erich Zipfel, 45 years old, passport C94y6KTX6, who was found dead with a heart of Seville direct buried, according to a report German citizen had entered the country through Punta Cana as of 1/8/2011, and had to leave the country on 28 January.

According information obtained from the German, 45, on January 27 this year, had filed a complaint for theft and assault against the person of Captain Sergio Santana Osorio, at Fifteenth PN Sosua company against a German citizen Augusto Name owner Charamicos apartment located in this city where he was staying, for this and two other Dominicans armed firearms have entered your room and deduct a lump, Grey, clothing, cell phone Simens brand, all valued at 600 euros.

We learned that the German citizen missed his flight and stayed in the areas of airport several days with potential difficulties, the day his body was found dead and decaying, short pants, a wallet at the waist, and two small wounds close to that produced by the knife that still had entered.

Authorities are investigating the incident and it is possible that we could be dealing with a suicide, perhaps driven by problems and depression.

Yeah, ok...This sounds likely

Westy
02-03-2011, 09:16 PM

I, for one, would not have the heart to stick myself a second time.

JD426
02-03-2011, 09:32 PM
I'm guessing they didnt even dust the knife for FINGERPRINTS, or check for footprints in the pool of blood, are look for other dna, or even signs of a struggle, and thats just the real obvious stuff...
Just too much work, and bad for tourism..
Dominican Logic at its finest...
God help any one of us if we ever get killed down there., our families will be told we went on a bender, got Depressed, and simiply decided to end it all..

CSI, Puerto Plata, they are not.

TONYTNT40
02-03-2011, 09:58 PM
I'm guessing they didnt even dust the knife for FINGERPRINTS, or check for footprints in the pool of blood, are look for other dna, or even signs of a struggle, and thats just the real obvious stuff...
God help any one of us if we ever get killed down there., our families will be told we went on a bender, got Depressed, and simiply decided to end it all..

Yes, or check for defensive wounds on his hands or arms. In a stabbing he's not going to just raise his hands and let someone stab him, he will use his hands and arms for protection. Thats the 1st clue there. (Some one been watching too much CSI)

FritoBandito
02-04-2011, 12:39 AM
here is a report on it..

Obviously there are no limitations in the DR of the press posting graphic scenes of violence in the newspapers.

If the so-called "free press" of the USA printed a picture like that in the newspaper they would have everyone in their readership up in arms and quite likely catch a lawsuit from the victim's relatives......

deezl
02-04-2011, 12:59 AM
I wonder if they'd still think it was a suicide if the knife wasn't sticking out of him.

then they'd be really fuckin' flummoxed.

Bug Boy
02-04-2011, 01:06 AM
My spanish is not that good, but are they SERIOUSLY asking if this is possibly a SUICIDE ??
they cant be freaking serious..
Even if thats his own knife, which is unlikely since its at an airport, they have got to be kidding if they close this as a Suicide..

it's got to be hari-kiri

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6RB62gHO6U

Bug Boy
02-04-2011, 01:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grbSQ6O6kbs

WickedWillie
02-04-2011, 07:04 AM

Don't rely on what's reported in the press, it's very rarely accurate.

Forensic Investigation (CSI) for the North Coast, based out of Santiago, is very professional. Set-up and run by French-Canadians.

LM
02-05-2011, 01:06 PM
Apparently the German that was stabbed, worked at the bar right next door to Herman's Siempre Sol bar on the beach....

JD426
02-05-2011, 02:35 PM
I knew I recognized the face , but I didnt know the guy at all. Thought maybe a Schlemmer Stube regular . Many of us probably walked right by him in town many times, may even have had a drink next to him .
What a shame.

Mr Hillbilly
02-05-2011, 02:37 PM
Apparently the German that was stabbed, worked at the bar right next door to Herman's Siempre Sol bar on the beach....

Which side? The one Ernesto used to own or the other side?

papi_sosua
02-05-2011, 05:29 PM
Uhmmmm...I think you are unfamiliar w/ the cultural differences/ nuisances.

Also, the US standard is pretty irrelevant most every place but the US. 'nuff said.

Obviously there are no limitations in the DR of the press posting graphic scenes of violence in the newspapers.

If the so-called "free press" of the USA printed a picture like that in the newspaper they would have everyone in their readership up in arms and quite likely catch a lawsuit from the victim's relatives......

papi_sosua
02-05-2011, 05:32 PM
That would be the "Deutsche Botschaft".
But it has been closed down since a year ago, and the guy/owner was very, very skinny. No resemblance.

JD426
02-05-2011, 05:41 PM
That would be the "Deutsche Botschaft".
But it has been closed down since a year ago, and the guy/owner was very, very skinny. No resemblance.

Was he a regular then at Black Box maybe ?

papi_sosua
02-05-2011, 06:03 PM
Not that I recall.
But I am not that regular myself at the BB; Art (owner) would be your best bet.

Was he a regular then at Black Box maybe ?

LM
02-05-2011, 06:27 PM

Here is a quote from DR1

This guy was working in a bar at the beach just right of Siempre Sol.
The police came Thursday to take pictures of the bar and took notes then left.
It was a big surprise at the beach for everybody. I asked a politur if he did know something about the reason of this murder, he only told me "money problem", whatever, could be we will never know for sure.

LM
02-05-2011, 06:31 PM

Interesting you should mention Ernesto...WNM and I ran into him in Holguin, Cuba just recently... surprised to see him there...talked to him for a bit

Mr Hillbilly
02-05-2011, 06:35 PM
Interesting you should mention Ernesto...WNM and I ran into him in Holguin, Cuba just recently... surprised to see him there...talked to him for a bit

Yea he has new novia there correct? I won't see him till US lifts restrictions or I sneak in.....

LM
02-05-2011, 06:37 PM
Yea he has new novia there correct? I won't see him till US lifts restrictions or I sneak in.....

He introduced her to us as his fiancée....she is from Santiago de Cuba

Mr Hillbilly
02-05-2011, 06:45 PM
He introduced her to us as his fiancée....she is from Santiago de Cuba

Hopefully he has better luck with this one....I need to add him to my facebook page I see him on my other friends...

Jonew1
02-05-2011, 08:13 PM

Oh yeah ! people are always commiting suicide by stabbing them selves in the heart......

gdogg
02-09-2011, 08:36 AM
OH SNAP!!!!!!!

Has been for a couple of years now! Crazy, ain't it?

Dr. Freddy!!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gdoggatl/NOVEMBER2005Backup226.jpg

Westy
02-09-2011, 08:49 AM

Oh yeah ! people are always commiting suicide by stabbing them selves in the heart......

I'm not questioning that a person could commit suicide by stabbing himself in the heart.

But I am skeptical of somebody stabbing themselves in the heart again and again....:eek:

(Or did I miss some sarcasm? :rolleyes:)

JD426
02-09-2011, 10:11 AM
I thnk you missed the sarchasm on that one chief.

SeaWeed
02-09-2011, 03:58 PM
Probably about money problems with drugs and it was a hit.

whynotme
02-09-2011, 06:49 PM
he stopped at my shop yesterday and said he has decided cuba is no longer for him and will give the phillipines a try next

whynotme
02-09-2011, 06:51 PM
he did have, but he has now moved on...........cuba's tight restrictive policies are not for everyone

Mr Hillbilly
02-09-2011, 06:57 PM
he did have, but he has now moved on...........cuba's tight restrictive policies are not for everyone

I heard the gistopo was following him around--cheap fucker should have just paid his 5000 dollar DR bribe..the POP jail must have scared him off:rofl::rofl:

gdogg
02-10-2011, 05:03 AM
I heard the gistopo was following him around--cheap fucker should have just paid his 5000 dollar DR bribe..the POP jail must have scared him off:rofl::rofl:

Don't use that word (or variations), someone may lecture you!
:)