PDA

View Full Version : 02/2011 - Look what popped up in my DR Cupid matches today...

getrhythm
02-03-2011, 04:35 PM
Anyone believe something that looks like this could actually be real???

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_128134d4b1f1437114.jpg (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=96324)

This supposedly is Coral - 20 years old, from Santiago. No activity on DR Cupid since two months ago though - I suppose if she's real someone grabbed her pretty fast...

Here's the link to her profile for anyone who holds out hope (no other pics there unfortunately)...

http://www.dominicancupid.com/en/profile/showProfile/ID/356145

Tiger
02-03-2011, 04:40 PM
Very nice.......There are some real stunners on DR Cupid.

deezl
02-03-2011, 05:33 PM
Very nice.......There are some real stunners on DR Cupid.

there are also a lot of girls who look fine in their pics but then list themselves as 4'5" and 250lbs. lol.

I saw one chica who, in her description of what she was looking for, the english translation said that she wanted "a man with 40 anuses".

So it's true, women love assholes. :lol:

JD426
02-03-2011, 05:58 PM
Theres was a picture of Taylor Swift up there for a while, may still be, and she was VERY POPULAR. :rofl:
. So dont get your hopes up just yet... Some do get scooped up.

The brand new ones are the BEST..chat them up QUICK.. In fact with your spanish skills, if you did ONLY that for a month, I think you would hit paydirt very quickly..
If they are on there for a year or more. Youre wasting your time, unless you want a PRO, plenty of those available ,and they check their messages regularly.

mikelodge
02-03-2011, 06:02 PM

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=96324)

This supposedly is Coral - 20 years old, from Santiago. No activity on DR Cupid since two months ago though - I suppose if she's real someone grabbed her pretty fast...

Here's the link to her profile for anyone who holds out hope (no other pics there unfortunately)...

She could be real, in Colombia she would look like many many girls. :wink:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/160414d48ab0e94a1b.jpg

Bug Boy
02-03-2011, 07:39 PM
Mike any contact info on these chicas? PM mewhich is why I will be there in seven days!

Bug Boy
02-03-2011, 07:41 PM
Mike any contact info on these chicas? PM me
ditto for me on that or at least tell me which cas you met them at? please don't make me beg I want a HAPPY HOUR

KoKi9290
02-03-2011, 08:06 PM
Maybe I've just been lucky but I've found a couple of stunners on Cupido. Like JD426 said, look for the ones that are new to the site because they will have hundreds if not thousands of messages within a month. See MrHappy's story about his ex. Once I make contact, I move them on over to MSN's IM where I can check out how many "friends" they have. When I see a 100+ "friends" you know you have a player.

Also, you can cross check Dominican Cupid with LatinAmerica Cupid. It's free to join LA Cupid and a number of times I've found the same pix for a chica but two different names and even different cities and profiles.

Prime example, on one site is in SDQ other site is in STI

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/81994d4b50b7b8d7a.jpg

TONYTNT40
02-03-2011, 08:13 PM

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=96324)

Thats what they look like in Santiago. I've met with quite a few online chicas, and I never received a bait and switch. All looked better in person.

mikelodge
02-03-2011, 08:45 PM
ditto for me on that or at least tell me which cas you met them at? please don't make me beg I want a HAPPY HOUR

These two are sisters and you will never find them in a Casa. The dark haired one claims to be 21 and the A-Team Vets say she has been around for like 3 years she probably weighs 110 pounds the smaller one maybe 90-95 pounds.

In the Invasion Thread I started I posted some more pics of the them and the brunette's friend that she does Lesbian with in 3 somes. Basically the same price for TLN as 2 Passions girls if you want both YMMV up or down.

They are the under the radar chicas that are sent after gringos with money staying in Poblado. Owner of the apartment we had the 2 parties at arranged them. I love Medellin :wink:

Bug Boy
02-03-2011, 08:48 PM
These two are sisters and you will never find them in a Casa. The dark haired one claims to be 21 and the A-Team Vets say she has been around for like 3 years she probably weighs 110 pounds the smaller one maybe 90-95 pounds.

In the Invasion Thread I started I posted some more pics of the them and the brunette's friend that she does Lesbian with in 3 somes. Basically the same price for TLN as 2 Passions girls if you want both YMMV up or down.

They are the under the radar chicas that are sent after gringos with money staying in Poblado. Barry owner of the apartment we had the 2 parties at arranged them. I love Medellin :wink:

is the invasion thread all access or do you need clearance to see it?

Bug Boy
02-03-2011, 08:49 PM
i was gonna ask if barry lived there and if so could you pm me his number. meanwhile i will search for theother thread

Bug Boy
02-03-2011, 08:51 PM

They are the under the radar chicas that are sent after gringos with money staying in Poblado. Barry owner of the apartment we had the 2 parties at arranged them. I love Medellin :wink:
could you paste the link here?

mikelodge
02-03-2011, 08:54 PM
i was gonna ask if barry lived there and if so could you pm me his number. meanwhile i will search for theother thread

He rents it he doesn't live there and I don't have his number but you can book it online somewhere.

The thread is Medellin Invasion 2011 and is available to everyone it is in the Colombian trip reports section and you don't have to be Green or Higher simply have access to the trip reports that anyone can get for a few bucks membership.

Plenty of nude and semi nude pics of girls in there I posted from casas and clubs in MDE.

JD426
02-03-2011, 08:59 PM
could you paste the link here?

just a little FYI,
click on Mikes Name, and then "find all all posts by Mikelodge " (this works for ANY member )
.... and see what threads come up .. If you see "medellin Invasion 2011 " then you have access to that thread..
Sorry if you already knew it and this is repetitive.
But thats usually the fastest way to find a thread a member has been posting in.
for even more details go to PROFILE, and then STATS for that poster...
Theres a lot of helpful tools like that here, which make finding stuff a Snap.

Bug Boy
02-03-2011, 09:04 PM
just a little FYI,
click on Mikes Name, and then "find all all posts by Mikelodge " (this works for ANY member )
.... and see what threads come up .. If you see "medellin Invasion 2011 " then you have access to that thread..
Sorry if you already knew it and this is repetitive.
But thats usually the fastest way to find a thread a member has been posting in.
for even more details go to PROFILE, and then STATS for that poster...
Theres a lot of helpful tools like that here, which make finding stuff a Snap.

Thanks, didnt know. dont have access to it. boo

mikelodge
02-03-2011, 09:08 PM

Thanks, didnt know. dont have access to it. boo

Step up Bro it's not a lot of money to get access and I did it and feel it was well worth it. If nothing else try it for a month you won't regret it. :wink:

Nakom
02-03-2011, 09:37 PM
Be wary of profiles on Dominican Cupid that only have one pic. That is normally a red flag. When stealing a pic from the internet is is tougher to find more than one pic of the same model in different outfits - unless she is famous.

deezl
02-03-2011, 10:53 PM
Be wary of profiles on Dominican Cupid that only have one pic. That is normally a red flag. When stealing a pic from the internet is is tougher to find more than one pic of the same model in different outfits - unless she is famous.

sure, if the pic is of an obviously ridiculously attractive chica i would definitely be wary - doubly so if the shot looks to have been professionally taken.

otoh, most of the girls who have just one pic up ain't that hot, i doubt they searched the internet for some random average-looking chica to represent them.

Bug Boy
02-03-2011, 10:57 PM
Step up Bro it's not a lot of money to get access and I did it and feel it was well worth it. If nothing else try it for a month you won't regret it. :wink:
I am gonna get in through picture posting.

Jimmydr
02-03-2011, 11:08 PM

They were sent over my a guide and they try for 200,000 per night. John can get them for you.

Jimmydr
02-03-2011, 11:09 PM
is the invasion thread all access or do you need clearance to see it?

Its in the pay section.

mikelodge
02-03-2011, 11:16 PM
I am gonna get in through picture posting.

Nothing wrong with that which is part of the program but why wait?
I am not saying this for Jimmys benefit but I would recommend jumping on board cuz if you only knew how much valuable intell you are missing out on you would already be signed up. Many guys that post in the Trip Reports live and breath with many years of experience and you even if you have traveled for years like me will benefit. I am done enough said

Bug Boy
02-04-2011, 12:08 AM
They were sent over my a guide and they try for 200,000 per night. John can get them for you.
I am in colombia yet? I wish I could fall asleep now and wake up next wednesday so that I can pack and give the house sitter they keys. When I am a week away I always get pissed at myself for not booking the current week. The problem is if I had booked this week then last week i would have had the same problem. Oh, the madness of it all. I have been on a pussy moratorium since last week due to the weather and because I am sick of bushwick ghetto birds I want some grade A prime.

Jimmydr
02-04-2011, 12:11 AM
I am in colombia yet? I wish I could fall asleep now and wake up next wednesday so that I can pack and give the house sitter they keys. When I am a week away I always get pissed at myself for not booking the current week. The problem is if I had booked this week then last week i would have had the same problem. Oh, the madness of it all. I have been on a pussy moratorium since last week due to the weather and because I am sick of bushwick ghetto birds I want some grade A prime.

Well you would not be at Johns place had you come this week.

Bug Boy
02-04-2011, 12:23 AM
Well you would not be at Johns place had you come this week.
He said he could reccomend a larger place with a jacuzzi as well. I am gonna try to get it in april

Jimmydr
02-04-2011, 12:24 AM
He said he could reccomend a larger place with a jacuzzi as well. I am gonna try to get it in april

50 guys here can recommend 200 different places here.

Bug Boy
02-04-2011, 12:51 AM
50 guys here can recommend 200 different places here.

Need a place with two or three bedrooms and either a pool or jacuzzi. All the rooms need at least full size beds. I hope to do some recon this trip, Look at some places perhaps. have some websites that have short term rentals.

MrHappy
02-04-2011, 06:33 AM
sure, if the pic is of an obviously ridiculously attractive chica i would definitely be wary - doubly so if the shot looks to have been professionally taken.

otoh, most of the girls who have just one pic up ain't that hot, i doubt they searched the internet for some random average-looking chica to represent them.

You'd be surprised.

I know at least 5 girls here who have put up a internet picture on their profile, instead of their own. All of them are professionals, and don't want to risk having someone they know see them on the site.

Each of them are much nicer than the foto they post.

The girl in the OP has hair extensions, and what appears to be a boob job. Also, the searching for men 18-80 yrs screams puta. Cute face though.

Mr Hillbilly
02-04-2011, 06:35 AM
I cross reference their email to Facebook first-- sneek a peek--

That goes for the ones without pics on Cupids too...

prtyr2
02-04-2011, 07:25 AM

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/160414d48ab0e94a1b.jpg)

Go to a nice club in STI or SDQ and she will look like a lot of girls as well.

JD426
02-04-2011, 01:57 PM
You'd be surprised.

I know at least 5 girls here who have put up a internet picture on their profile, instead of their own. All of them are professionals, and don't want to risk having someone they know see them on the site.

Each of them are much nicer than the foto they post.

The girl in the OP has hair extensions, and what appears to be a boob job. Also, the searching for men 18-80 yrs screams puta. Cute face though.

YEAGH, you would THINK.... But guess what, when I asked these same "18-80" chicas to come join me in SODUA, and BTW they were wearing BIKINS and licking their LIPS ,doing all the poses, you name it..
They got PISSED, that I assumed they were PUTAS... I got cursed the fuck OUT several times. LOL
They want to pretend they are GF material ( ie, looking for sucker gringos ?).. I guess they do NOT want to miss the next J Howard Marshall that comes rolling through town . LOL
Many are are just dilusional chicas..... nothing rational about what they do... You and I are overthinking it.

JD426
02-04-2011, 01:59 PM
I cross reference their email to Facebook first-- sneek a peek--

That goes for the ones without pics on Cupids too...

How do you do that ?

MrHappy
02-04-2011, 02:05 PM
YEAGH, you would THINK.... But guess what, when I asked these same "18-80" chicas to come join me in SODUA, and BTW they were wearing BIKINS and licking their LIPS ,doing all the poses, you name it..
They got PISSED, that I assumed they were PUTAS... I got cursed the fuck OUT several times. LOL
They want to pretend they are GF material ( ie, looking for sucker gringos ?).. I guess they do NOT want to miss the next J Howard Marshall that comes rolling through town . LOL
Many are are just dilusional chicas..... nothing rational about what they do... You and I are overthinking it.

You have to remember that for latin girls, and especially Dominicanas, they are brought up with the idea they have to be sexy and attractive to the opposite sex.

It's perfectly natural for them to pose in bikinis, underwear, suggestive poses.... you name it. In their mind, it's perfectly acceptable behavior.

But insinuate they're a whore, and you'll get an earful in a heartbeat.

Hell, even whores don't like it when you assume they're whores.

The facebook thing is simple. Once a girl gives you her email, you hope over to FB and enter it in the search box at the top of the page, and see if they've got a profile. Most do.

But if they don't give you an email, it's a lot tougher. Some girls don't even use their real name. (My ex doesn't)

Mr Hillbilly
02-04-2011, 03:51 PM
How do you do that ?

I ask girls in Cupid for their email first on Cupid cross reference their email to Facebook to sneek a peek before any further contact.. it goes for chics without photos on Cupid...

As pointed out before yes I am Cupid CSI:rofl:

Or if they put up their real name on their profile which some do.. I put their name in the Facebook search engine...

Same goes for tagged alot give you their name and email...

Bug Boy
02-04-2011, 05:25 PM

Thats why you should say you were staying in Cabarete. All DR girls know Sosua is A whore town. They know if you a single guy staying there that you will be whoring.

JD426
02-04-2011, 05:30 PM
Thats why you should say you were staying in Cabarete. All DR girls know Sosua is A whore town. They know if you a single guy staying there that you will be whoring.

I, Like the good people of Sosua, have grown, and I am trying very hard to put my life of Whoring and debauchery behind me..
thank you very much...

Bug Boy
02-04-2011, 05:35 PM
I, Like the good people of Sosua, have grown, and I am trying very hard to put my life of Whoring and debauchery behind me..
thank you very much...
I like them as well but the girls in sti all know whats up when i say i am going to sosua for the weekend, They usually say ahhhh mucha putas, hhhhmmmmmm. I understand since its the dr but they only would go there sunday for a family beach day

eldorob
02-04-2011, 06:43 PM
It's perfectly natural for them to pose in bikinis, underwear, suggestive poses.... you name it. In their mind, it's perfectly acceptable behavior.

Did somebody say "posing in underwear"?

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/681648ee92f73d53e.jpg

KoKi9290
04-14-2011, 09:39 PM
As I've said before, I have gone thru a lot of chicas en Cupido, both Dominican and LatinAmerican. Right now, I'm seeing a few regulars and always looking for new talent.

I found this message on LatinamericanCupid just tonight.

"am from peru i saw your profile and I welcome your photos I would love to converse counted if you allow me, I'm transsexual peru a very quiet life I work and live with my mother prostitute I like many other work to earn the life, I would like to find a good man who loves me as I am, I am very interested in a serious long-term relationship, age does not interest me, the only thing that interests me are the feelings and the true love that can arise between the two , I'm leaving this message may want to know more and if so happy because I talk to you in life, I have 22 years live in a town called peru trujillo, in a town very close to the sea is a touristy area , If you want to know more answer me this message and if it is otherwise also wish you best of luck always hoping you find your happiness in this way .. a kiss god."

Why do I always attract katoys?

Seville
04-14-2011, 09:43 PM
As I've said before, I have gone thru a lot of chicas en Cupido, both Dominican and LatinAmerican. Right now, I'm seeing a few regulars and always looking for new talent.

I found this message on LatinamericanCupid just tonight.

"am from peru i saw your profile and I welcome your photos I would love to converse counted if you allow me, I'm transsexual peru a very quiet life I work and live with my mother prostitute I like many other work to earn the life, I would like to find a good man who loves me as I am, I am very interested in a serious long-term relationship, age does not interest me, the only thing that interests me are the feelings and the true love that can arise between the two , I'm leaving this message may want to know more and if so happy because I talk to you in life, I have 22 years live in a town called peru trujillo, in a town very close to the sea is a touristy area , If you want to know more answer me this message and if it is otherwise also wish you best of luck always hoping you find your happiness in this way .. a kiss god."

Why do I always attract katoys?

Must be your vibe. I still have your bottle of wine. When we gonna drink it?

DASBOOTY
04-15-2011, 04:41 PM
thank you very much...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am trying very hard also...........but it doesn't seem to be working :rofl::rofl:

juanmra
01-13-2012, 07:05 PM
She is Gabriella Fox and is a pornstar

MrHappy
01-14-2012, 08:06 AM
She is Gabriella Fox and is a pornstar

Just wake up?

Jets Setter
11-27-2012, 04:00 PM

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/160414d48ab0e94a1b.jpg)

i know both them girls..met them in Mede last year Johanna and Tati ;:biggrin:

supremehorse2
12-11-2012, 07:39 PM
can someone fill me in on this dr cupids site... I'm going to dr next month and would love hook up with some of these chicas. How do you use this site ect ect.

Seņor JDR of Medellin
12-11-2012, 07:39 PM
can someone fill me in on this dr cupids site... I'm going to dr next month and would love hook up with some of these chicas. How do you use this site ect ect.

One post in 8 years. No!!!

papirazzi
12-11-2012, 07:43 PM

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Today is TOOOOO Funny on this board with these Funny First Posts!!!!!!!

Seville
12-11-2012, 08:05 PM

The longest journey begins with a single step.:rofl::rofl:

Skynyrd
12-11-2012, 08:21 PM

Maybe he is just shy :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Westy
12-11-2012, 08:50 PM
DR Cupido ... DR Cupido? ... ! :banghead:

THAT's what I've been doing wrong!

I was running my profile on DR Estupido! :doh: :banghead: :toilet:

MrHappy
12-12-2012, 08:44 AM

Great first post... moron.

Leche
12-12-2012, 10:58 AM
A lot of the girls in DR Cupids look like they have daddy issues. LOL

I just plan on meeting random girls when I get there and not use that site.

deezl
12-12-2012, 08:24 PM
that site sucks anyway. you can't read messages unless you pay for a membership.

fuck that.

I'll stick with badoo, tagged & fb, thank you very much.

MrHappy
12-13-2012, 07:00 AM
that site sucks anyway. you can't read messages unless you pay for a membership.

fuck that.

I'll stick with badoo, tagged & fb, thank you very much.

Brother, for what it's worth. You can't read messages unless you pay, but you'd be surprised how many do pay for membership.

My ex is on Dominican Cupid, and she gets thousands of messages every week, so you can be sure there are a lot of guys who are paying.

My office girls are on Dominican Cupid too, and they get hundreds of messages every month as well, and they are flat out UGLY.

So.... imagine the sites that you don't have to pay. You're talking some serious competition there, homey.

Then you got guys like Blackluv and VP that girls find irresistable, and you're talking about odds that are really stacked against ya.

And how much is the membership, anyway? It's about the cost of a movie, isn't it?

Leche
12-13-2012, 09:18 AM
Thank you to those who introduced me to the DR Cupids site. I greatly appreciate it.
But looking at the girls, most of them look like drama queens with daddy issues (although a few of them do look fine). LOL
So I just plan on going to the DR and hit on random women.
It might be a bartender at a restaurant or the damn housekeeper for all I care. LOL

DASBOOTY
12-13-2012, 11:19 AM
Thank you to those who introduced me to the DR Cupids site. I greatly appreciate it.
But looking at the girls, most of them look like drama queens with daddy issues (although a few of them do look fine). LOL
It might be a bartender at a restaurant or the damn housekeeper for all I care. LOL

There are dozens of little bars all over Sosua. And many of the barmaids working them are available for p4p.

It takes a little time and effort, but sometimes it pays off :biggrin:.

Best time to 'hit' on them is early in the day, when the bars have only a few or no customers (and no blaring music).

Happy hunting!

greydread
12-13-2012, 11:35 AM

That's what makes it fun. They should change the name of the Country to "Randomland". On any given Day....you never know what you'll find and there are some very nice surprises in store for you if you happen to be at the right place at the right time. Enjoy.

deezl
12-13-2012, 09:29 PM
Brother, for what it's worth. You can't read messages unless you pay, but you'd be surprised how many do pay for membership.

My ex is on Dominican Cupid, and she gets thousands of messages every week, so you can be sure there are a lot of guys who are paying.

My office girls are on Dominican Cupid too, and they get hundreds of messages every month as well, and they are flat out UGLY.

So.... imagine the sites that you don't have to pay. You're talking some serious competition there, homey.

Then you got guys like Blackluv and VP that girls find irresistable, and you're talking about odds that are really stacked against ya.

And how much is the membership, anyway? It's about the cost of a movie, isn't it?

hey, i'm fucking irresistible too!

iirc, DC is something like $20 a month.

and most/all of the chicas on DC are on tagged/fb/badoo anyway.

i've scoured DC and I gotta tell ya - there are much, much hotter girls on tagged.

praguealchemist
12-14-2012, 05:57 AM
tagged and badoo allow messaging/chatting with women for free and I have met so many online that there are not enough days in a year to see them all. There are just so many women on those sites that to consider paying any site for similar services is a waste of money in my opinion. Setting up a profile is simple enough on both sites and the chatting with yong university ladies in spanish has improved my spanish so as a bonus I get spanish language training for free. Using google translator and asking the girls to be patient with my spanish was all that was required to have enjoyable conversations and really my vocabulary and grammer have improved with the use of these two sites. better spanish skills is always a plus in the dr. Ive also met some young ladies playing pets game on tagged, quite a few play the game and like it when you buy them. its imaginary money, but they like it the same:lol::lol::lol:

Seville
12-15-2012, 01:07 AM
tagged and badoo allow messaging/chatting with women for free and I have met so many online that there are not enough days in a year to see them all. There are just so many women on those sites that to consider paying any site for similar services is a waste of money in my opinion. Setting up a profile is simple enough on both sites and the chatting with yong university ladies in spanish has improved my spanish so as a bonus I get spanish language training for free. Using google translator and asking the girls to be patient with my spanish was all that was required to have enjoyable conversations and really my vocabulary and grammer have improved with the use of these two sites. better spanish skills is always a plus in the dr. Ive also met some young ladies playing pets game on tagged, quite a few play the game and like it when you buy them. its imaginary money, but they like it the same:lol::lol::lol:

I don't do anything all day and I don't have time for that shit.:wink:

michel3275
12-15-2012, 07:17 AM

Thats because you live in a Live badoo-dominican cupid environment. You dont need that.
We need a passtime between trips

MrHappy
12-15-2012, 08:52 AM
The ex just cancelled her profile again for the fourth time after reaching the top of the list for all four "popular" searches (today, this week, this month, for all time) for the fourth time as well.

Her hotmail account maxes out on almost a weekly basis.

But if you guys are getting what you consider to be acceptable girls communicating regularly with you on the free sites, consider yourself fortunate.

Just don't think she's only chatting with you. She probably has 5 other chat windows open at the same time.

BrooklynBeas
12-15-2012, 11:55 AM

Only the guys that have met and know Roberto will really appreciate this reply... I am actually laughing out loud picturing these words coming from his mouth...