PDA

View Full Version : The time has come....

Jonew1
02-03-2011, 10:19 PM
Hey there guys well the time has come. Finally the time i have waited so patiently for after many hours spent killing myself inside sitting here reading all the trip reprts and dreaming of the day i will return to sosua. Well here it is, I will be there on there on the 11th next friday. So if anyone is going to be there in sosua on the 11th through th 17th drop me a line and maybe we can get together for a couple beers. Im going alone so i wouldent mind having some one to talk to and check a couple of places out with this time. Anyway. like i said hit me up if you are interested.

Jimbo44
02-03-2011, 10:22 PM
I arrive in the morning and staying till the 16th... see you next week!!!!

Jonew1
02-03-2011, 10:25 PM

awsome you seem to be a legend on this site. i read lots of stuff from you and hear lots of things about you. where will you be staying?

mikelodge
02-04-2011, 12:10 AM
Hey there guys well the time has come. Finally the time i have waited so patiently for after many hours spent killing myself inside sitting here reading all the trip reprts and dreaming of the day i will return to sosua. Well here it is, I will be there on there on the 11th next friday. So if anyone is going to be there in sosua on the 11th through th 17th drop me a line and maybe we can get together for a couple beers. Im going alone so i wouldent mind having some one to talk to and check a couple of places out with this time. Anyway. like i said hit me up if you are interested.

awsome you seem to be a legend on this site. i read lots of stuff from you and hear lots of things about you. where will you be staying?

Hey man have a really nice trip and have lots of fun and stay safe. Not to answer for the legendary Jimbo who probably knows as much or more about Sosua as anyone on here but I travel solo also and would be happy to share a couple tips with you from my 7 Sosua trips.

Whether Jimbo is staying at NG or not still a place to stop by to introduce yourself to many people who speak English some on here and some not. Also try anywhere on DR Rosen for same like Rockies ect.

Passion another good place to casually say hello to people as is Lou's Sports Bar.

You won't be alone and you may want to look at a thread something like Jan Feb March roll call perhaps someone can help clarify that I am a little out of touch in a few other places.

Another thing I would recommend is PM'ing Robert 1542845723456785275
He has been helping guys hitting town with cheap airport rides and is willing to perhaps go out with you for a light meal or a couple drinks to share info which is a bargain. :wink: Always worth finding out the latest up to date knowledge

balcoach
02-04-2011, 12:12 AM
Arriving on a one way ticket 2/15.

MrHappy
02-04-2011, 06:38 AM

The time has come? The 11th is still a week away. You're gonna be a babbling, drooling, basket case by then... LOL

gdogg
02-04-2011, 06:50 AM
The time has come? The 11th is still a week away. You're gonna be a babbling, drooling, basket case by then... LOL

I know, right? It sounded like he was leaving in the morning. Anyway...jonew, have a great trip. And don't hire any locals for wingman duty!
:wink:

QueGuapo
02-04-2011, 08:42 AM
I know, right? It sounded like he was leaving in the morning. Anyway...jonew, have a great trip. And don't hire any locals for wingman duty!
:wink:

Are you talking about Robert? :lol:

gdogg
02-04-2011, 05:24 PM
Are you talking about Robert? :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

No, I think Robert's safe (and VERY patient). I should have said "Sosua Area Natives".