PDA

View Full Version : The Circuit Breaker Effect with chicas

shredder
02-09-2011, 05:14 PM
I have a non-pro "novia" in Samana. She's fun to be with in and out of bed. She's got a rockin' body. She's worth visiting again. So I've been in contact with her since my last trip and I've been putting together a gift box for her and her daughter for when I returned.

I have a trip to Sosua planned in March and was going to bus my way to Samana for 3 days to see her and bring the gift box. But progressively I was thinking the side trip to Samana would be problematic. She would want me to stay longer or want to come back to Sosua with me for a few days. I could see it play out to my disadvantage and interupt the non-stop fun of everyday being a new adventure that Sosua always is.

Then I get a call from her. She had not asked me for money since my last trip but yesterday she calls and is asking for 12,000pesos:eek: so she can buy shoes to sell, yadda, yadda, yadda. I told her I couldn't send her money...she is not giving up, however, and is still pressuring me.

Now don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to be a hard ass. She's actually a quality chica who works hard and has things going for her, but.....this tripped the circuit breaker. You understand how a circuit breaker works. A circuit breaker can tolerate a certain load and everything is fine. But if you overload the circuit, the breaker trips and now you have nothing.

The Samana chica overloaded the circuit and tripped the breaker. Luckily, because of experience, I have not told her of my upcoming trip. I kept telling her I didn't know when I'd return because of work. So now I've decided to not tell her of my trip and skip the Samana visit. I suppose the gift box will go to some lucky Sosua girl.

It all comes down to the economics of chica procurement. As she said 12,000pesos I had my calculator on my desk and I'm immediately thinking, "Wait a minute, that's 8 TLNs....that's 10 to 12 STs. I was willing to spend a little extra to visit her and enjoy the GFE she has always given but she raised the cost and the market has spoken.:)

Jimmydr
02-09-2011, 05:16 PM
I have a non-pro "novia" in Samana. She's fun to be with in and out of bed. She's got a rockin' body. She's worth visiting again. So I've been in contact with her since my last trip and I've been putting together a gift box for her and her daughter for when I returned.

I have a trip to Sosua planned in March and was going to bus my way to Samana for 3 days to see her and bring the gift box. But progressively I was thinking the side trip to Samana would be problematic. She would want me to stay longer or want to come back to Sosua with me for a few days. I could see it play out to my disadvantage and interupt the non-stop fun of everyday being a new adventure that Sosua always is.

You see her three days at a time:confused: She is your amiga at best.:rolleyes:

Jimmydr
02-09-2011, 05:18 PM
Then I get a call from her. She had not asked me for money since my last trip but yesterday she calls and is asking for 12,000pesos:eek: so she can buy shoes to sell, yadda, yadda, yadda. I told her I couldn't send her money...she is not giving up, however, and is still pressuring me.

Now don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to be a hard ass. She's actually a quality chica who works hard and has things going for her, but.....this tripped the circuit breaker. You understand how a circuit breaker works. A circuit breaker can tolerate a certain load and everything is fine. But if you overload the circuit, the breaker trips and now you have nothing.

She will sell all the shoes but on credit and maybe see 20% of the cash so, you have lost your money.

Jimmydr
02-09-2011, 05:19 PM

The Samana chica overloaded the circuit and tripped the breaker. Luckily, because of experience, I have not told her of my upcoming trip. I kept telling her I didn't know when I'd return because of work. So now I've decided to not tell her of my trip and skip the Samana visit. I suppose the gift box will go to some lucky Sosua girl.

It all comes down to the economics of chica procurement. As she said 12,000pesos I had my calculator on my desk and I'm immediately thinking, "Wait a minute, that's 8 TLNs....that's 10 to 12 STs. I was willing to spend a little extra to visit her and enjoy the GFE she has always given but she raised the cost and the market has spoken.:)

Sorry but all this to get some low cost ass. Its not worth the while. Now if you said that you spent the entire trip with her, that would be different.

Mr Hillbilly
02-09-2011, 05:25 PM
Give her number to JD he likes to talk to em each day on phone then tell us he has no novia...Hell I don't even talk to employees everyday:rofl::rofl:

Buying a girl trip to salon and beers isn't dating...

BBBJ with leche in her hair isn't sex....

Hell I got to thinking....I am a virgin:rofl::rofl:

shredder
02-09-2011, 05:30 PM
Sorry but all this to get some low cost ass. Its not worth the while. Now if you said that you spent the entire trip with her, that would be different.

That's the point of my post....I'm demonstrating that "low cost ass" isn't low cost at all. Going out of my way to find chicas outside Sosua is fun and a nice adventure but it isn't low cost and ultimately takes up more time and money than it's worth.....If I didn't express that in my post...my bad.:)

Jimmydr
02-09-2011, 05:31 PM
That's the point of my post....I'm demonstrating that "low cost ass" isn't low cost at all. Going out of my way to find chicas outside Sosua is fun and a nice adventure but it isn't low cost and ultimately takes up more time and money than it's worth.....If I didn't express that in my post...my bad.:)

I may have missed it, like I do so often.

eldorob
02-09-2011, 05:39 PM
Is she a whale? (little samana joke) We're gonna need a pic.

Another option is to tell her no wu and to not ask for it, tell her you're coming for 3 days only, and you'll bring what you bring. She'll respect that and you'll fare way better.

Jimmydr
02-09-2011, 05:42 PM

Another option is to tell her no wu and to not ask for it, tell her you're coming for 3 days only, and you'll bring what you bring. She'll respect that and you'll fare way better.

I bet she really does think that she can sell all the shoes but she has no idea that most will never pay.

Mr Hillbilly
02-09-2011, 05:45 PM
I sent a girl some money WU for ticket to Cartagena for 4 days--I am gonna try my best to get it down to 5 dollars per leche:rofl::rofl:

But I don't call it WU novia --I call it Lay Away--:rofl::rofl:

I learned word manipulation from you guys:rofl::rofl:

Jimmydr
02-09-2011, 05:46 PM
There was this guy I knew that brought in 100,000 worth of perfumes. I had a very good amiga that thought that she could sell the stuff for cash. I knew her well and vouched.

The guy gave her 20,000 worth and 9 other people the rest of it.

Well my amiga sold all of it in 4 days and collected all the money. That 20,000 that she gave him was 90% of all he collected since the rest had no money to pay him.

Jimmydr
02-09-2011, 05:47 PM
I sent a girl some money WU for ticket to Cartagena for 4 days--I am gonna try my best to get it down to 5 dollars per leche:rofl::rofl:

But I don't call it WU novia --I call it Lay Away--:rofl::rofl:

I learned word manipulation from you guys:rofl::rofl:
So you bang them 13 times a day. Do you expect us to believe that, come on.

That is not Western Union, its the only way to get her to you.

JD426
02-09-2011, 05:55 PM
Shredder, Dont be a Dummy like me...

Roll up the newspaper, and softly whack her in the ass with it and say "no", she wont do it again, and will respect you more.:rofl: then when you see her, fuck her brains out, and pay her to leave.
I'm also seeing that this GFE "Novia" thing is not all its cracked up to be. So far its only tuition money being asked for, but it builds to a crescendo, and then like you said eventually they trip the switch...
give em enough rope, they will always hang themsleves with it, they cant seem to help it. And thats why we move on.

Jimmydr
02-09-2011, 05:58 PM
The thing is, if you have a group and a chica has money problems, the chica can solve it one lay at a time. Its the best way for all involved.

el toro
02-09-2011, 06:05 PM
I've keep in touch with a few and call them right before I arrive in DR. If they're available cool, if not cool. No committments and no hurt feelings this way. I do who I want there and away and they do as well. Why pretend it's more because it's not once you leave.

I don't understand the idea of pretending to have a relationship when in town, bringing gifts for the family, committing to a number of days etc..Doesn't sound mongerish to me. Then you're gone and someother cat is bringing gifts and doing the same thing in your place.

After one of my recent visits one texted me asking for money for the uncle's funeral--you know the story. She's the first of several to ever contact me while I'm home and ask for money. I said to myself I can't pay for my own families funerals, surguries, braces etc..if they don't have insurance so why would I send money even if that's really what it is for. Whether $2 or $200K it's a matter of principle.

I always said and stick to my philosophy that as soon as they ask me to send money it's a wrap.

Mr Hillbilly
02-09-2011, 06:07 PM
Shredder, Dont be a Dummy like me...I'm also seeing that this GFE "Novia" thing is not all its cracked up to be.

JD? Tell us more don't hold out on us like Robert has been...

Jimmydr
02-09-2011, 06:21 PM

Robert is new at this.

Hoseman
02-09-2011, 06:33 PM
The thing is, if you have a group and a chica has money problems, the chica can solve it one lay at a time. Its the best way for all involved.My regular Chicas got made be for me and seem to get things done with out my when I say no I have yet to see one not make it through a so called emergency.Layawy pussy has not worked for me pay as you go seems to be the best bet .

funseeker
02-09-2011, 06:35 PM
She's actually a quality chica who works hard and has things going for her, but.....this tripped the circuit breaker. You understand how a circuit

If she is a quality chica I'm not sure I would cut her off shredder.
Just say no and when you see her again things will be fine..

The bounderies of not asking for more that you are giving her while you there will remain intact.. if not, then move on.

She should appreciate you just as much as before :)

funseeker
02-09-2011, 06:41 PM

I'm also seeing that this GFE "Novia" thing is not all its cracked up to be. .

Novia = A chick you bang more than once.

JD426
02-09-2011, 06:41 PM
When it blows up, I will tell all about it. Right now she is still cool, and she doesnt ask anymore. I think they all ask eventually, you cant blame them for trying. They want the latest phone, eventhough mine is held together with duct tape, they want nice clothes, eventhough I wear $20 shirts. They want fancy shoes they cant afford, Im happy with my deck shoes.. They want to live the lifestyle but have no idea what it took for us to earn the money. As it was said in another thread, if you gave them $1 grand they would blow it in less than a week. So the less money they have in their hands , the better off we are.
Im thinking Xmas and Birthday gifts are not even a good idea, as cold as that sounds. It spoils them. & sets up a higher expectation level. I swear they really are like kids .

Hoseman
02-09-2011, 06:45 PM
She will sell all the shoes but on credit and maybe see 20% of the cash so, you have lost your money.Believe Jimmy on this I know 2 guys that fronted girls clothes One lived here in Sosua and the other was a frequent visitor and now lives in PP and it happened just like Jimmy said.

Mr Hillbilly
02-09-2011, 06:45 PM
JD

20 dollar shirts? Damn your living high on the Hog!

Hoseman
02-09-2011, 06:48 PM
Another good post by JD I always say they are like adolescents.

Seville
02-09-2011, 06:48 PM

What do you want to know?

Mr Hillbilly
02-09-2011, 06:53 PM

The Clue and Clueless sequel damn we have been waiting like Puppy dogs...If you dont want to put it in your book put it in my Thread Wierd and Funny Stories...

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=326958

Seville
02-09-2011, 07:02 PM

Roll up the newspaper, and softly whack her in the ass with it and say "no", she wont do it again, and will respect you more.:rofl: then when you see her, fuck her brains out, and pay her to leave.
I'm also seeing that this GFE "Novia" thing is not all its cracked up to be. So far its only tuition money being asked for, but it builds to a crescendo, and then like you said eventually they trip the switch...
give em enough rope, they will always hang themsleves with it, they cant seem to help it. And thats why we move on.

I must have been lucky because Fatima only asked me for money twice and that was after I lived here. Over a year and a half and never asked for anything. Once I lived here she asked me to help her pay for books and I gave her the money, no problem for me. The next time it was to help her mother pay for some medical shit, 3000 pesos, and I said no. When I first started seeing her on my very first trip I told her three things. You will never have children with me. You will never get a visa to the US from me. I will never have money for your family or friends.

When I told her no regarding the money for her mother I also told her I was upset that she even asked. If you are not planning on moving here in the near future or, at some point, seriously willing to consider taking her back to where you live; I don't see the point of chasing non-pros. Just come down here, bang hot putas and have a good time.

JD426
02-09-2011, 07:02 PM
What EVERYONE wants to know, but out of respect , we didnt ask you...
maybe you didnt catch that before now...

I also showed the same respect to a person who will remain nameless, and got SHIT in return for it
I posted to him " when you are ready to tell your story, we will be here" and until then, NOONE will talk openly about it. Another member who was there, extended the same respect in his detailed report.
...but turns out he didnt really break up with his "non pro, no not my Novia" , like he adamantly told all of us ...big surprise there....:rolleyes:
and he even told her he "wants to be more thant friends" (his words)
& then conveniently left out all the juicy shit from November... but who knows, maybe Im just full of shit... :rofl:
I wont say any more...its none of my business.
I will honor the code of silence..

steviewonder
02-09-2011, 07:10 PM
I have a non-pro "novia" in Samana.

There is no such thing as non pro "novias" in the DR. They're either pro's or semi pro's:wink:

Hoseman
02-09-2011, 07:16 PM
There are also quite a few bad stories on guys that have taken them back home.My buddy seems to have it pretty good with his wife here she is from Rio San juan and Supposely never frequented here she never goes to Discos enjoys he family and friends.

Hoseman
02-09-2011, 07:19 PM
There is no such thing as non pro "novias" in the DR. They're either pro's or semi pro's:wink:I would no go that far but don't expect to find many in Sosua or PP especially if they are Young.

steviewonder
02-09-2011, 07:22 PM
There are also quite a few bad stories on guys that have taken them back home.My buddy seems to have it pretty good with his wife here she is from Rio San juan and Supposely never frequented here she never goes to Discos enjoys he family and friends.

Do you know what his secret is:confused:

MegasAv
02-09-2011, 07:28 PM

Would you say Circuit breaker was tripped by requesting to high a number of Pesos, or just the request in it of itself. Just out of curiosity :)

Hoseman
02-09-2011, 07:34 PM
Do you know what his secret is:confused:I guess he found a good one aleast the the way it seems at least for now lt has only been 4 years and they have 2 children maybe barefoot and pregnant is the seacret:corky:

Seville
02-09-2011, 07:37 PM

I also showed the same respect to a person who will remain nameless, and got SHIT in return for it
I posted to him " when you are ready to tell your story, we will be here" and until then, NOONE will talk openly about it. Another member who was there, extended the same respect in his detailed report.
...but turns out he didnt really break up with his "non pro, no not my Novia" , like he adamantly told all of us ...big surprise there....:rolleyes:
& then conveniently left out all the juicy shit from November... but who knows, maybe Im just full of shit... :rofl:

If you want to know why Fatima and I broke up it is simple. In all the time I had known her we had never spent any length of time together. Then we did during her Christmas school break. I realized that I just did not feel any real passion for her. No real desire for her. Of course she is beautiful and has a great flaca body. And as I have stated many times her character is above question. But once being horny from not seeing her wore off I just did not feel great chemistry. It is all about passion for, and with, my woman and I just did not feel it with her. Once I knew that, it would not have been fair to her not to tell her.

Hoseman
02-09-2011, 07:44 PM
Passion and Lust can cause you to do stupid things. I know as I am sure that most of you do as well.

Seville
02-09-2011, 07:48 PM

I posted to him " when you are ready to tell your story, we will be here"
and until then, NOONE will talk openly about it. Another member who was there, extended the same respect in his detailed report.

I have a question JD426. Why is anyone obligated to tell his story to you or anyone else? Do you always post every detail in your reports? I think not. Post what you want and leave out what you want. That is what everyone does.:wink:

Corrado
02-09-2011, 07:52 PM
Do you know what his secret is:confused:

The quick easy answer is that she is probably not a hooker that is 30 years younger than he is.

JD426
02-09-2011, 08:04 PM
I have a question JD426. Why is anyone obligated to tell his story to you or anyone else? Do you always post every detail in your reports? I think not. Post what you want and leave out what you want. That is what everyone does.:wink:

Obligated ? , not at all. Just taking the peson at their own word, printed right here in the open. but slowly learning that thigs are just not what they claim , and thats ok too. Its all for entertainment I guess.

but You're right, I guess I have been selfish.
I post the BAD shit that happens to me, and leave out the GOOD stuff. I keep that to myself, esp if she is a NON pro , at least in my mind, for the time being. It may not be in one tidy report, but in bits and pieces, I do recall it. U know what , I even post pictures periodically, eventhough supposedly I never posted a single one.

BigLongBeach
02-09-2011, 08:10 PM
When it blows up, I will tell all about it. Right now she is still cool, and she doesnt ask anymore. I think they all ask eventually, you cant blame them for trying. They want the latest phone, eventhough mine is held together with duct tape, they want nice clothes, eventhough I wear $20 shirts. They want fancy shoes they cant afford, Im happy with my deck shoes.. They want to live the lifestyle but have no idea what it took for us to earn the money. As it was said in another thread, if you gave them $1 grand they would blow it in less than a week. So the less money they have in their hands , the better off we are.
Im thinking Xmas and Birthday gifts are not even a good idea, as cold as that sounds. It spoils them. & sets up a higher expectation level. I swear they really are like kids .

This sounds exactly like my tiguere tio. On our first trip to the capital he stressed not spoiling any woman. He said most of them are used to the campos with no running water, electricity, etc. A nice dinner is pica pollo, and drinking a brahma(not even presidente). The only thing he spoils women with is his words.

One thing i experienced is that even if you spoil them at 1st it isnt a lost cause. You can always stop spoiling them, and bring them back to what they are used to. I guess only the really hardcore ones will object. I did this on my last trip. I took my novia out once in 8 days. The rest of the time she cooked (on her dime too). When we did go out we ordered Presidente (jumbos) and not henesey or johnny black.

Hoseman
02-09-2011, 08:16 PM
The quick easy answer is that she is probably not a hooker that is 30 years younger than he is.You are right he is 38 and she is 25.

DMV
02-09-2011, 08:19 PM
There is no such thing as non pro "novias" in the DR. They're either pro's or semi pro's:wink:

This is one monger I have to meet. He breaks it down so simple even Stevie Wonder can see it, or a caveman:biggrin:

shredder
02-09-2011, 08:38 PM
I didn't expect my post to generate so much interest. Thanks for all the replies.:) My main point was the circuit breaker effect of how the chicas will keep asking for more until they finally ask for too much and loose me completely. Thanks jd426 who got that in post #13. My other point was questioning the wisdom or economics of chasing non-pros and Robert13212 makes a good point on that topic in post #27.

Here are some honorable mention posts:
Post #9 Jimmydr - Exactly...She actually thinks she will sell the shoes and make a profit and pay me back.

Post #15 el toro, Post #19 funseeker, post #21 jd426....all good points.

Post #33 MegasAV...to answer your question: The circuit breaker tripped because she asked for money. The circuit breaker was becoming loaded because of the inconvenience and added expense of visiting her in Samana and interupting my time in Sosua where I'd be having fun finding different girls. For whatever reason, I feel like having no obligations on this trip....and it is my trip afterall.

But the winner for the best post, with the best advice goes to eldorob in Post #8. Thanks. You are right.:wink:

Hoseman
02-09-2011, 08:44 PM
Most of the girls guys deal with will always need or ask for Money it is just a matter of how much and how often.

SeaWeed
02-09-2011, 09:01 PM
Most of the girls guys deal with will always need or ask for Money it is just a matter of how much and how often.
That's on the first page of the "Hookers Manual".:p

steviewonder
02-09-2011, 09:02 PM
My motto living here for 4 1/2 yrs. and counting has always been; The difference between sex for money, and sex for free, is that sex for money usually costs less. ~Brendan Francis

JD426
02-09-2011, 09:05 PM

Which is exactly why its so confounded confusing to us when some claim never to be asked for money....
Im sinceerly not trying to bash anyone any more... its just a matter of fact statement.

Im going to make yet another confession , right here...
An Amiga of mine,
Hoseman you saw us eating at Baileys when you got a haircut that one day . NNJdave also met her and hung with her. She was an Amiga, a "friend" in every sense of the word, I really liked this chica as a friend, NOT to sleep with her, but because she spoke Fluent German and we clicked...she even introduced me to her German NOVIO & screened chicas for me .. We had an understanding, I was off limits with the WU shit,, but one day, the requests came... So I told her,, you do understand that we have NO relationship, I dont even fuck you.. You are my friend.. If you need money, just be honest what its for.. I will give it to you.. she still kept up her bullshit story... I even called and discussed it with a respected sponsor of this board . , Jd give her the Money, you will be rid of her... cause now you know what she really is.... I gave her the money, and told her. Guess what, now we part friends... no strings... dont ever bother me for money..or anything else...
3 trips I made til then.. she texted me every time was in town, but did not have the nerve to approach me any more.. she knows she fucked up. She placed a Dollar value on our friendship.. and now she can go break rocks... because she broke the circuit ( to keep the continuity of this thread)

Hoseman
02-09-2011, 09:27 PM
I had 3 of the girls I have cook and for me say they wanted to go home to Santigo last Month I gave them each 500 pesos non of them went home they did not have to lie to me but they are so used to it.Two called me I saying they were hungry I told them they should have went to Santiago the 3rd called saying she did not have room money I told her the same thing.They have never done anything wrong it is just the fact they did not have to lie to me for 500 pesos.You have a good memory JD.

JD426
02-09-2011, 09:43 PM
I had 3 of the girls I have cook and for me say they wanted to go home to Santigo last Month I gave them each 500 pesos non of them went home they did not have to lie to me but they are so used to it.Two called me I saying they were hungry I told them they should have went to Santiago the 3rd called saying she did not have room money I told her the same thing.They have never done anything wrong it is just the fact they did not have to lie to me for 500 pesos.You have a good memory JD.

Thats EXACTLY my point... they lie when they dont even HAVE to lie...
its like a disease or something.

FritoBandito
02-09-2011, 10:03 PM

Roll up the newspaper, and softly whack her in the ass with it and say "no", she wont do it again, and will respect you more.:rofl:

I prefer to discipline my chicas by rubbing their noses in the wet spot on the sheets after sex....and saying "no."

cdstart=5%20Weeks%20of%20Vacation%20in%20Su%2E%2E%2ESu%2E%2E%2ESosualand&skinjpg=http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/cdskins/domrepflag.jpg&yr=2011&mo=3&da=8&hr=15&mi=45&sc=0&cdend=Me%20So%20Horney%2C%20Baby%2E%2E%2E%2E%2E%2E%2E&txtcolor=0xffff&untilcolor=0xffff

FritoBandito
02-09-2011, 10:37 PM
Valentine's Day Party at Merengue Club:
http://www.sosuanews.com/sosua_nav.php?page=infos/music.php

When approaching the putas on this special and romantic night in Sosua, a true gentleman will respectfully ask of them, "Will you be my valentine and suck my dick, please?" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What the fuck, I'll even pay you for it!!!!!

cdstart=5%20Weeks%20of%20Vacation%20in%20Su%2E%2E%2ESu%2E%2E%2ESosualand&skinjpg=http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/cdskins/domrepflag.jpg&yr=2011&mo=3&da=8&hr=15&mi=45&sc=0&cdend=Me%20So%20Horney%2C%20Baby%2E%2E%2E%2E%2E%2E%2E&txtcolor=0xffff&untilcolor=0xffff

shredder
02-09-2011, 11:16 PM
I prefer to discipline my chicas by rubbing their noses in the wet spot on the sheets after sex....and saying "no."

That's too funny:rofl:

DASBOOTY
02-10-2011, 01:05 AM

If I meet a non-pro where we might have something going I state to her at the beginning that I will not send money via WU. I don't have a problem with giving her some money, buying her gifts or treating her to meals while I am there, but I tell them right off the hop - "No voy a enviar dinero por Western Union."

If they don't like that, then they can leave right there.

The Sage
02-10-2011, 01:11 AM
Every two years or so I meet one that's a little special and worthy of a little indulgence. I'll take the bait and play long distance house with them with a defined stop. What the stop is depends on availability, willingness to entertain my deviant side, the amount of joy she brings to my life, her willingness to accept no as an answer, how tight she tries to hold the leash etc. I don't know about yah, but I find the "quasi" normal girls very endearing. They do try really hard and they're usually pretty cute when they're attempting to spin their spells. The key is to set your limits and walk away when they're reached. I don't recommend attempting to maintain a serious relationship, but if you want real passion it helps to provide them with a reason to bestow it upon you. Don't be surprised though if you can't get rid of her. A little tenderness, respect, and empathy go a long way in that country. Most guys think sugar daddy, but that's not quite it. For a lot of young women struggling to make ends meet the ability to have someone you know will help you when you need help is a godsend that they will not abuse.

DASBOOTY
02-10-2011, 01:19 AM

EXACTO!

Move on. There are thousands more in the pool!

Chief Papi Lindo
02-10-2011, 01:32 AM
Novia = A chick you bang more than once.

i call that a favorite...the word 'novia & wifey' are too deep in my book...'

Chief Papi Lindo
02-10-2011, 01:37 AM
Thats EXACTLY my point... they lie when they dont even HAVE to lie...
its like a disease or something.

thats my main complaint about d.r. women..they lie and they do not need to lie which kills the whole 'friendship' for me...i try not to judge but that shyt is a deal breaker..

The Sage
02-10-2011, 01:38 AM
Here's a story. I have a favorita. She works at a hotel in POP. Met her in Clasicos and took her home. At the house I asked her why she was in Clasicos parading her wares (no ho clothes she was wearing a calf length dress). She told me straight up that her job didn't pay enough and that on occasion it was necessary to supplement her income. That was 3 years ago. I've not seen her in Clasicos again and I lived there 2 out of those 3 years. She's very humble. She once asked me to bring her a purse. When I asked why didn't she buy it there she responded it was 2,000 pesos which was damn near her rent and she couldn't afford to spend that kind of money on a purse. The funny thing was she was under the belief that I could pick it up here for far less than the price there.

Over the course of our relationship we worked out an arrangement. I paid her 2500 peso rent every other month. In return I've gotten some of the best sex I've had. Many times she's left the apartment only asking for publico money. Typically I'll put 500 to 1,000 pesos in her purse because she's always broke. A few months ago her and her room mate fell out and she needed to get another apartment. She needed 3,000 pesos for the down payment. This is how she asked me; "baby I need you to help me, but I understand you don't have much money. I found a new apartment and I don't have the 3,000 for the deposit (she speaks pretty good english). If you can't help me I'll understand, no problem." Needless to say she had her money by the end of the day. Shit based on what she gives me, and what I pay strange hoes to try to give me, I owe her a whole bunch of pesos. Now what would I do if I saw her on this site with a dick in her month? I'd drop her like yesterday's news.

shredder
02-10-2011, 02:08 AM
Here's a story. I have a favorita. She works at a hotel in POP. Met her in Clasicos and took her home. At the house I asked her why she was in Clasicos parading her wares (no ho clothes she was wearing a calf length dress). She told me straight up that her job didn't pay enough and that on occasion it was necessary to supplement her income. That was 3 years ago. I've not seen her in Clasicos again and I lived there 2 out of those 3 years. She's very humble. She once asked me to bring her a purse. When I asked why didn't she buy it there she responded it was 2,000 pesos which was damn near her rent and she couldn't afford to spend that kind of money on a purse. The funny thing was she was under the belief that I could pick it up here for far less than the price there.

Over the course of our relationship we worked out an arrangement. I paid her 2500 peso rent every other month. In return I've gotten some of the best sex I've had. Many times she's left the apartment only asking for publico money. Typically I'll put 500 to 1,000 pesos in her purse because she's always broke. A few months ago her and her room mate fell out and she needed to get another apartment. She needed 3,000 pesos for the down payment. This is how she asked me; "baby I need you to help me, but I understand you don't have much money. I found a new apartment and I don't have the 3,000 for the deposit (she speaks pretty good english). If you can't help me I'll understand, no problem." Needless to say she had her money by the end of the day. Shit based on what she gives me, and what I pay strange hoes to try to give me, I owe her a whole bunch of pesos. Now what would I do if I saw her on this site with a dick in her month? I'd drop her like yesterday's news.

Good stories...thanks:)

Mr. Smooth
02-10-2011, 05:56 AM
jd426, I gotta say dude, you have some real bad luck stories to tell. I get depressed reading your posts in some of these threads sometimes. Next thing you're gonna tell us you have a one-eyed, 3 legged dog with one ear chewed off who goes by the name of "Lucky".

Post some happy shit once in a while. :p

funseeker
02-10-2011, 07:30 AM
Every two years or so I meet one that's a little special and worthy of a little indulgence. I'll take the bait and play long distance house with them with a defined stop. What the stop is depends on availability, willingness to entertain my deviant side, the amount of joy she brings to my life, her willingness to accept no as an answer, how tight she tries to hold the leash etc. I don't know about yah, but I find the "quasi" normal girls very endearing. They do try really hard and they're usually pretty cute when they're attempting to spin their spells. The key is to set your limits and walk away when they're reached. I don't recommend attempting to maintain a serious relationship, but if you want real passion it helps to provide them with a reason to bestow it upon you. Don't be surprised though if you can't get rid of her. A little tenderness, respect, and empathy go a long way in that country. Most guys think sugar daddy, but that's not quite it. For a lot of young women struggling to make ends meet the ability to have someone you know will help you when you need help is a godsend that they will not abuse.

Great perspective!!

A little update.... the girl I dumped has been blowing up my phone, sending me video messages of love and sorrow.
I know she is feeling a lot of emotions and says she wants to change, etc. I do feel bad about it but instead
of harping on what she did to blow it.. I simply said that I'm not cut out for a LD relationship...

MrHappy
02-10-2011, 08:41 AM

Nice analogy, and right on the money.

MrHappy
02-10-2011, 08:49 AM
This is one monger I have to meet. He breaks it down so simple even Stevie Wonder can see it, or a caveman:biggrin:

Do you really believe that? They're all pros or semi pros?

DMV
02-10-2011, 09:12 AM
Do you really believe that? They're all pros or semi pros?

All women, no. But in Sosua yeah

I have a friend in Santo Domingo. I'll try to introduce you to her on my next trip. She works, has her own car and is very active in her church. She is 100% not a pro or semi pro. I have never slept with her because I know what that would bring. She's worth more as a friend then just another piece of ass.

So are there real women in RD? Yes

shredder
02-10-2011, 11:57 AM
All women, no. But in Sosua yeah

I have a friend in Santo Domingo. I'll try to introduce you to her on my next trip. She works, has her own car and is very active in her church. She is 100% not a pro or semi pro. I have never slept with her because I know what that would bring. She's worth more as a friend then just another piece of ass.

So are there real women in RD? Yes

Good to point out.

MrHappy
02-10-2011, 12:03 PM
Good to point out.

Whew, thank goodness we cleared that up. I was getting ready to get on a plane and fly up there where it's cold and shitty and um....miserable and ......wet and ....mushy and....

Um.. Let me start over... I was getting ready to wait for you at AILA when you arrive and make him buy me a bunch of beers while I lectured him on the pureness of Dominican women...

JD426
02-10-2011, 12:12 PM
Great perspective!!

A little update.... the girl I dumped has been blowing up my phone, sending me video messages of love and sorrow.
I know she is feeling a lot of emotions and says she wants to change, etc. I do feel bad about it but instead
of harping on what she did to blow it.. I simply said that I'm not cut out for a LD relationship...

Just tell her you are a gambler, and you just lost all your last money betting it all on the super bowl.. but you are looking for a job, and want to see her very much, can she spot you the plane ticket.
The messages will STOP...

MrHappy
02-10-2011, 12:16 PM
Just tell her you are a gambler, and you just lost all your last money betting it all on the super bowl.. but you are looking for a job, and want to see her very much, can she spot you the plane ticket.
The messages will STOP...

Hey, you stole that idea from me!!!

JD426
02-10-2011, 12:17 PM
jd426, I gotta say dude, you have some real bad luck stories to tell. I get depressed reading your posts in some of these threads sometimes. Next thing you're gonna tell us you have a one-eyed, 3 legged dog with one ear chewed off who goes by the name of "Lucky".

Post some happy shit once in a while. :p

The bad is more entertaining than the good.
What you wanna hear, I only bang Non Pros, they give me off the charts GFE sexo , want to cook for me, and I have a med 6 figure business and can jerk off all day with internet cowboys whos shit dont stink .
Nah, that would be boring, and a lie...so I will leave that good stuff for someone else.

Hey, you stole that idea from me!!!

I really didnt see it, did you really post that too ?
I dont read minds u know. LOL

DASBOOTY
02-10-2011, 12:58 PM

A few select times I have helped chicas with dinero.

A non-pro Dominicana friend of mine had a medical problem. She had difficulty swallowing (no jokes here please, :rofl:). Her doctor provided her with a prescription for medication that cost 10,000 pesos. Her employer's benefit plan would only pay 70%, so she asked me if I could 'gift' her the other 3,000 pesos. I gave her the money.

She is a very good friend of mine. She is married with four children but she would do anything for me. She even set me up with a beautiful young non-pro one time. Sometimes a little generosity goes a long way!

Chief Papi Lindo
02-10-2011, 01:14 PM

i think at the end of the day it all depends on the communication and the character of the chica..at least this chica had a day job and you had a good line of communication with her. its good to have a chica that you can talk to and depend on and then balance it with the hardcore putas..

deezl
02-10-2011, 01:23 PM
Now what would I do if I saw her on this site with a dick in her month? I'd drop her like yesterday's news.

cue hillbilly "is this her?" visual response in 5...4...3...2...

ctp1812
02-10-2011, 01:30 PM

Remember that Bob Dylan line:
I became withdrawn
The only thing I knew how to do
Was to keep on keepin’ on like a bird that flew
Tangled up in blue

PapiQueRico
02-10-2011, 01:37 PM
Remember that Bob Dylan line:
I became withdrawn
The only thing I knew how to do
Was to keep on keepin’ on like a bird that flew
Tangled up in blue

I always liked:

She was working in a topless joint
and I stoped in for a beer :p

DMV
02-10-2011, 01:44 PM
A few select times I have helped chicas with dinero.

A non-pro Dominicana friend of mine had a medical problem. She had difficulty swallowing (no jokes here please, :rofl:). Her doctor provided her with a prescription for medication that cost 10,000 pesos. Her employer's benefit plan would only pay 70%, so she asked me if I could 'gift' her the other 3,000 pesos. I gave her the money.

She is a very good friend of mine. She is married with four children but she would do anything for me. She even set me up with a beautiful young non-pro one time. Sometimes a little generosity goes a long way!

If you are truly helping without any conditions that it will be paid back in some other form, then there is nothing wrong with that. I applaud you for it.

Everyone needs a little help sometime. Now this doesn't mean setting up a charity for girls on PC.:rolleyes:

Mr Hillbilly
02-10-2011, 01:49 PM
cue hillbilly "is this her?" visual response in 5...4...3...2...

I PMed them in advance it was girl from different country the drama was only in appearence ... But I ain't doing any trip reports so the pics just need to find their way to someones thread...I would have much prefered it would have been JD's novia...:rofl:

JD426
02-10-2011, 02:07 PM
I'm curious about something that just hit me..
When is a "novia/non pro/ semi pro" whatever you want to call her, OFF LIMITS... and by that I do NOT mean posting a pic of her with your dick in her mouth, cause if you got that pic, POST it, IMO.
You are probably saving someone..

What I mean is, Is it because of who the poster is ? (newbie vs HQ member) is it if she is his WIFE or future wife (thats an extreme example, just to illustrate the point, and I am 100% not referring to anyone here.)
is it if he specifically doesnt post pics of her so we dont talk about her as a Puta, even if we know she is one. part time or full time.
Is it because one guys described as a NON pro he was chasing for like 10 trips, so now she is "his girl" .
Just hypothetical questions..

just my .02,
If a guy is not posting her real name, not posting her pics, not talking about his dick in her mouth and how she loves to swallow cum, and talking about what a stud he is with her.
Im gonna give him some courtesy, and not talk about his favorite girl in any way shape or form... again, until someone posts a pic of her with a dick in her mouth....then shes fair game..

Mr Hillbilly
02-10-2011, 02:12 PM
I don't take nudies anymore..I have been busted ..snitched on and heard too many horror stories to deal with the bullshit..Facebook type pics is all I take.

Those OTHER pics were long time retro's and only a phase I went through like JD's sideburns.

JD426
02-10-2011, 02:16 PM
I don't take nudies anymore..I have been busted ..snitched on and heard too many horror stories to deal with the bullshit..Facebook type pics is all I take.

Those OTHER pics were long time retro's and only a phase I went through like JD's sideburns.
No Sideburns, you are getting your decades mixed up, I was only a teenager in the 70's. I did have a Nice Mullet haircut for a while, no rat tail ,that shit was just too Aimee Mann for me..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnKdg_H5Z4o&playnext=1&list=PL0F3F3EADFD3168EE

Mr Hillbilly
02-10-2011, 02:20 PM
No Sideburns, you are getting your decades mixed up, I was only a teenager in the 70's. I did have a Nice Mullet haircut for a while, no rat tail ,that shit was just too Aimee Mann for me..

I couldn't blow your pic up enough to tell:rofl::rofl:

But those jeans:rofl::rofl:

But no mas nudies for me..but someday I will pull out the cnet software and find the erased photos that are on my cards:iconTU:

Nakom
02-10-2011, 03:40 PM
The best analogy I can think of is this: "an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth".

Who the poster is should mean nothing (newbie vs WQ member).
Someones precived staus about the chica should mean nothing (novia / non-pro / semi-pro / wife / puta).
How much or how little the member has posted about her (including pictures) should not matter.

I figure if you talk shit about other members girls or personal life, you are 100% open to have others talk shit about your girls or personal life. There are so many people on the internet that do not have respect for people or privacy that this board has to have levels of membership, and a team of mods to monitor, close, and erase threads (a good thing).

Two other old sayings come to mind:

"One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself"
"People in glass houses should not throw stones"

If you are a person that likes to talk shit about other members chicas, you are at the mercy of that member, and better hope he has a higher moral standard than you. Bottom line, If you don't want any info about your personal affairs posted online, keep your mouth shut about others. Any decent person will respect those boundries - those that don't (as it seems) will get banned.

Peace.

TONYTNT40
02-10-2011, 08:53 PM
If you are not planning on moving here in the near future or, at some point, seriously willing to consider taking her back to where you live; I don't see the point of chasing non-pros. Just come down here, bang hot putas and have a good time.

Danger Will Robinson, danger! Robert I dont think thats good advice. Are you advocating that we leave all that good hot pussy alone in Santo Domingo and Santiago, just because they are not pro's? Should we just fuck those same 10 chica's in Sosua ? The Santiago sisters, Elizabeth, Ruth, The New Garden whores, and that high prices whore at Freds, I think her name is Luz. The DR has alot to offer, but if you, only fucking the whores in Sosua, you are cheating yourself.

funseeker
02-10-2011, 09:04 PM
There are millions of "Non Pros" in latin America.
Let's just call them women.

Now there are hotbeds in areas well known for sex tourism but overall,
the percantage of putas compared to the overall population is microscopic.

There is a whole world of regular women which we tend to forget because
we are mostly focusing on whore destinations.

Can you find true love in Colombia or anywhere else.. fuck yes.
Just has to be the right girl at the right time.

There are plenty of guys ( including me ) that married girls from there.
Yes... it's true....

Seville
02-10-2011, 09:21 PM
Danger Will Robinson, danger! Robert I dont think thats good advice. Are you advocating that we leave all that good hot pussy alone in Santo Domingo and Santiago, just because they are not pro's? Should we just fuck those same 10 chica's in Sosua ? The Santiago sisters, Elizabeth, Ruth, The New Garden whores, and that high prices whore at Freds, I think her name is Luz. The DR has alot to offer, but if you, only fucking the whores in Sosua, you are cheating yourself.

My thought was why waste your time. You are on vacation and only have X number of days here. If with a real non-pro your chances of getting toto on the first or second date are not good. Especially if you don't speak Spanish well and she knows you are only here on vacation. For the vast majority the driving force in coming here is sure-thing pussy.

And some guys that do chase non-pros are thinking, somewhere in their heads, about a possible relationship with a beautiful young chica. Where is that going if you won't be living here in the near future? And taking them back home has a completely different set of problems. Will your hot young chica, 20+ years your junior, be welcomed at Thanksgiving dinner with the family or the office Chirstmas party? Not to mention the WU shit guys can get themselves into once they "drink the kool-aid".

But if you are doing it for "sport" then I can certainly see that. The challenge and the chase has always appealed to me. As long as a guy understands that sometimes you succeed and sometimes you don't and is okay with that.

TONYTNT40
02-10-2011, 09:45 PM
My thought was why waste your time. You are on vacation and only have X number of days here. If with a real non-pro your chances of getting toto on the first or second date are not good. Especially if you don't speak Spanish well and she knows you are only here on vacation. For the vast majority the driving force in coming here is sure-thing pussy.

And some guys that do chase non-pros are thinking, somewhere in their heads, about a possible relationship with a beautiful young chica. Where is that going if you won't be living here in the near future? And taking them back home has a completely different set of problems. Will your hot young chica, 20+ years your junior, be welcomed at Thanksgiving dinner with the family or the office Chirstmas party? Not to mention the WU shit guys can get themselves into once they "drink the kool-aid".

But if you are doing it for "sport" then I can certainly see that. The challenge and the chase has always appealed to me. As long as a guy understands that sometimes you succeed and sometimes you don't and is okay with that.

It not really a waste of time. Latin women are not stuck up Mormons like the women we have here in the States. Believe or not, for me chance of getting toto on the 1st date is really good , I've been batting 800. When I go to Santo Domingo, I have a lot of sure thing pussy, and I only had a pro there once.

I know I am wired different, so I never gave a fuck how any one else thinks. If I brought a 22 year old chica to Thanksgiving dinner, and some one said something, I would say, "you handle you troops and I'll handle mine." meaning, you fuck that fat old 50 year old bitch and I will fuck my 22 year old. (To me thats just wrong).

Yes the challenge and chase appeals to me. We win some , we lose some, but the thrill is to play the game. To be honest, picking up chicas on PC has gotten boring, and you are right there is no passion. I have a novia in Santo Domingo, and a few special amigas, but there is no expectations. At least not now, but who knows what the future holds? I dont , I am just enjoying life while I can.

JD426
02-10-2011, 10:16 PM
Like that EF HUTTON commercial.
When someone like Tony Speaks,
I Listen.....
Tony thats why you are one of my heroes...
You got the game, and you are even humble about it too.
Do your thing....

bad odds ? thats the other guys problem.

DASBOOTY
02-11-2011, 01:35 PM
If you are truly helping without any conditions that it will be paid back in some other form, then there is nothing wrong with that. I applaud you for it.

Everyone needs a little help sometime. Now
this doesn't mean setting up a charity for girls on PC.:rolleyes:

No charity from me for the chicas on PC.

If they want my 'charity', then they have to put out :rofl:!

DMV
02-11-2011, 02:48 PM
No charity from me for the chicas on PC!

DASBOOTY. I think we have a hit on our hands
Uhmmm what kinda beat would go with that song
reggaton
hip hop

I have to sign you to my label
No Limit Mongers

JD426
02-11-2011, 02:51 PM
No charity from me for the chicas on PC!

DASBOOTY. I think we have a hit on our hands
Uhmmm what kinda beat would go with that song
reggaton
hip hop

I have to sign you to my label
No Limit Mongers

I thought it was
D ef M onger V IP Records ?

DMV
02-11-2011, 02:58 PM
I thought it was
D ef M onger V IP Records ?
JA JA JA good one JD426

deezl
02-11-2011, 03:37 PM
I always keep a fresh supply of leche to donate to worthy recipients.

What can I say? I'm a charitable guy.

weyland
02-11-2011, 04:34 PM
Another good post by JD I always say they are like adolescents.
...and in some cases they are.

eldorob
02-11-2011, 05:25 PM
, and that high prices whore at Freds, I think her name is Luz. .

Really, wow.....and to think I knew her when she lived in a shack with her mom, dad & 12 cousins.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/681648554cc537d80.jpg

The Sage
02-11-2011, 06:50 PM
Here's a question. We always hear/talk about someone seeing thier favorita on the site with a dick in her month. Well I've been here for quite some time and we dont need to talk about the number of chicks who's company I shared yet up until now I've yet to see a photo of someone I've sessioned, with a dick in her month. Not to say it hasn't happened and I just didn't see the pic or none were ever taken or I won't see one tomorrow. It's just I find it strange that that has been my experience. Am I the only one this havent happened to?

Jimmydr
02-11-2011, 06:52 PM
Here's a question. We always hear/talk about someone seeing thier favorita on the site with a dick in her month. Well I've been here for quite some time and we dont need to talk about the number of chicks who's company I shared yet up until now I've yet to see a photo of someone I've sessioned, with a dick in her month. Not to say it hasn't happened and I just didn't see the pic or none were ever taken or I won't see one tomorrow. It's just I find it strange that that has been my experience. Am I the only one this havent happened to?

75% of the board members are tapping the same 35 chicas in Sosua. There are guys that Tiger to name one, who find them and then the 75% jump on her or them.

gdogg
02-11-2011, 06:58 PM

I'm trying to think...I don't think I have either. I'm sure it's happened though...I've had some high mileaged chicas. I know there are plenty with Soronji, Blausiel, and the Palace chicas somewhere.

Thought of one! Oneida in a pre-I.S.O.C. pic.

RickRock
02-11-2011, 07:09 PM
I always keep a fresh supply of leche to donate to worthy recipients.

What can I say? I'm a charitable guy.

Just don't carry it around in a hip flask like Robert13212 ... :mrgreen:

Scofflaw~

Apos
02-11-2011, 08:23 PM

Not at all. I've spent time with a few well known chicas but the vast majority I don't even read about let alone see in pix.

...and I like it like that! :D

SeaWeed
02-11-2011, 10:06 PM
75% of the board members are tapping the same 35 chicas in Sosua. There are guys that Tiger to name one, who find them and then the 75% jump on her or them. Tiger should be getting a cut for all the business he's been throwing to all those Chicas in Sosua.
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/194294d55f443c9157.jpg
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/194294d55f4438a193.jpg

and the infamous Fior
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/194294d55f89cc977b.jpg

Maretti
02-12-2011, 01:23 PM

...or maybe she'll be trying to find ways to extract money from you (personal experience) and you'll either give in or keep repeating "no". Is it worth it? Not to me. The best way to deal with these ladies is not to give them your contact information.

continentalmike
02-14-2011, 06:17 AM

I must have lost the story.. you went outside the usual landing zone?

What happened with the LT steady?

prtyr2
02-14-2011, 09:33 AM
I guess he found a good one aleast the the way it seems at least for now lt has only been 4 years and they have 2 children maybe barefoot and pregnant is the seacret:corky:

My ex GF and I introduced a co worker to an amiga of hers. Very cute, from barahona, never had a novio. He came down and met her. They have been married over 7 years and living in the states.

Thing is he would have NEVER met her if we didn't introduce them. She never left the damn house. Total homebody. You won't meet girls like that in classicos, four roses etc etc etc.

My ex and I introduced another buddy of mine to another amiga. Not as "nice" as the one above but not a pro or semi pro etc. They have been married for maybe 6 years. 6 years of hell. His fault not hers. We were all betting she would ditch his ass as soon as she got green card. He is a drunk and gets verbally abusive when drunk. He has given her all the reasons in the world to bail. She has had to call cops on him over 50 times! She has family in NY and can go stay with them. She was still with him last time I checked, hoping he will change. Did not see that coming.

prtyr2
02-14-2011, 09:41 AM
There are millions of "Non Pros" in latin America.
Let's just call them women.

Now there are hotbeds in areas well known for sex tourism but overall,
the percantage of putas compared to the overall population is microscopic.

There is a whole world of regular women which we tend to forget because
we are mostly focusing on whore destinations.

Can you find true love in Colombia or anywhere else.. fuck yes.
Just has to be the right girl at the right time.

There are plenty of guys ( including me ) that married girls from there.
Yes... it's true....

Well said.

If I had hung out with a bunch of dominicans in the bronx or the heights before heading to DR, I probably would have never come down. Just like the majority of dominicans in the bronx is not an representative cross section neither are the chicas in tourist towns.

One good test. If you meet a good girl and mention sosua and she has no idea that it is a whore town, the odds of her being a good girl are higher. Sure some good girls know about sosua but if they do, they learned about it from an amiga, cousin etc etc that has been there etc.

I have gone on dates with chicas that grew up in SDQ and never been to the colonial zone. Never been to a casino. I took one git to fridays for her birthday and he look of terror when getting on an escalator was priceless. She had never been on one!

prtyr2
02-14-2011, 09:56 AM
thats my main complaint about d.r. women..they lie and they do not need to lie which kills the whole 'friendship' for me...i try not to judge but that shyt is a deal breaker..

Which came first? The chicken or the egg? Do you think most of us are honest with the chicas?

Look at the OP. Apparently the girl was being honest and really believes she could sell the shoes and turn a profit. I have seen tons of chicas that get by doing similar whether it is shoes, clothes or other merchandise.

OTOH, he was trying to "spin" his trip story. He didn't want her to know how long he was in country so she wouldn't cramp his style while in sosua.

Totally understandable. I am thinking if he said. . . I am coming down for a week and will hit samana for 3 days to bang you and then bounce before the drama. . . .. . . she would have asked for more than 12k. . . . . .

I just find it funny when we get all in a huff because the girls lie or scam. . . . .what is it that we do? Same shit different motive. . . . .

Señor JDR of Medellin
02-14-2011, 09:57 AM
Which came first? The chicken or the egg? Do you think most of us are honest with the chicas?

Look at the OP. Apparently the girl was being honest and really believes she could sell the shoes and turn a profit. I have seen tons of chicas that get by doing similar whether it is shoes, clothes or other merchandise.

I agree, she really can sell shoes but to people on credit who will never be able to pay. Its something you need to learn thru experience.

prtyr2
02-14-2011, 10:09 AM
I agree, she really can sell shoes but to people on credit who will never be able to pay. Its something you need to learn thru experience.

It all depends. If she had done similar in the past she has already learned the pitfalls of extending credit. I knew a chica in STI that lived in a poor bario. She would buy ceramics and then paint them. She would walk around all day trying to sell them. Often times carrying her small child the whole way.

It was hard work but she somehow managed to make enough to survive. If her kid got sick etc and she had to blow her inventory money on a hospital, I could see her needing seed money to get going again.

That never happened in the time we were dating but if it did I would have fronted her the cash. She never asked me for a dime.

Jimmydr
02-14-2011, 10:12 AM
It all depends. If she had done similar in the past she has already learned the pitfalls of extending credit. I knew a chica in STI that lived in a poor bario. She would buy ceramics and then paint them. She would walk around all day trying to sell them. Often times carrying her small child the whole way.

It was hard work but she somehow managed to make enough to survive. If her kid got sick etc and she had to blow her inventory money on a hospital, I could see her needing seed money to get going again.

That never happened in the time we were dating but if it did I would have fronted her the cash. She never asked me for a dime.

He never said if she had done it in the past, so again, I agree.

ctp1812
02-14-2011, 10:24 AM

Tonytnt I wish I could click thanks a thousands times for what you said. IMHO I think the non-pros and semi pros is where it's at. The pussy is so much better and less risk involved, unless you are a sucker it is so much cheaper, when I am with a non-pro I almost always get to meet her family and friends. Don't get me wrong I love hanging out at El Flow's and getting my drink on, but It is a totally different experience ( and one you must have) partying with the family and friends in front of her house, sitting in plastic chairs in the calle, pounding cervesas and shots of rum. Eating homemade Dominican food, playing dominoes with the varones, carefully flirting with her sisters and primas. I guess you can go home the hoe as well, but I think it's better when you are in Bani and she has never been to sousa.

Tonytnt is so right:
The DR has alot to offer, but if your, only fucking the whores in Sosua, you are cheating yourself.

ctp1812
02-14-2011, 10:38 AM
Really, wow.....and to think I knew her when she lived in a shack with her mom, dad & 12 cousins.

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/681648554cc537d80.jpg)

This hoe is high priced????? I must be reading this wrong

ctp1812
02-14-2011, 10:46 AM

If I saw one of my favorites on this site I would be very surprised, only because my favorites do not go to sosua. But if we are only talking about hoes from sosua I think it's only a matter of time before I see a hottie that I have been with. with a dick in her mouth.

shredder
02-14-2011, 11:52 AM
Thanks for the great input prtyr2 and cpt1812:)

ctp1812
02-14-2011, 12:13 PM
Thanks for the great input prtyr2 and cpt1812:)

your welcome shredder

Sietedon
02-20-2011, 10:08 PM
This is funny but great analysis.