PDA

View Full Version : Politur suspected to abuse women

Gutter Meat
02-10-2011, 01:50 AM
From Sosua news:

The officers of the tourist police (Politur) working at the Playa Dorada and Costa Dorada complexes were accused of abusing women, searching for (paid) contact with tourists. The Colonel Omar Mercedes de la Cruz, also commander of the tourist police in Puerto Plata said that for the tightened rules in Sosúa and Cabarete many women moved to Playa Dorada and Costa Dorada. Here they harass tourists and the tourist police is supposed to take action against this harassment. He denies that police have abused women. However, there are also rumours about Politur going round in Sosúa.
Omar Mercedes de la Cruz
Also in Sosúa, women who use the night life, claimed that they often get indecent proposals from the tourist police.
Source: El faro
periodicoelfaro.com.do

Mr Hillbilly
02-10-2011, 05:51 AM
Suspected:rofl::rofl:

They all guilty till proven innocent in my book!

steviewonder
02-10-2011, 12:01 PM
The story should also have said; Colonel Omar Mercedes de la Cruz was visited by the N.C.C.A.A.C -North Coast Chulo Assoc. for Abuse Against Chicas.:wink:

papi_sosua
02-10-2011, 04:17 PM
I will say that over the past six months all my dealings w/ Politur and PN have been satisfactory and professional.

I have been inside the holding area when visiting a male friend, and I have picked up my "novia" in the morning when she was arrested on "la calle" after getting separated from me.

Por favor, give the guys (Politur/PN) some respect! Anyone here wants to take their job at $200/ mo?

From Sosua news:

The officers of the tourist police (Politur) working at the Playa Dorada and Costa Dorada complexes were accused of abusing women, searching for (paid) contact with tourists. The Colonel Omar Mercedes de la Cruz, also commander of the tourist police in Puerto Plata said that for the tightened rules in Sosúa and Cabarete many women moved to Playa Dorada and Costa Dorada. Here they harass tourists and the tourist police is supposed to take action against this harassment. He denies that police have abused women. However, there are also rumours about Politur going round in Sosúa.
Omar Mercedes de la Cruz
Also in Sosúa, women who use the night life, claimed that they often get indecent proposals from the tourist police.
Source: El faro
periodicoelfaro.com.do

greydread
02-10-2011, 05:49 PM
WTF?

Cops (all over the World) don't supposed to pay retail for da pum pum.

It's a fringe bennie.

whynotme
02-10-2011, 06:18 PM
I will say that over the past six months all my dealings w/ Politur and PN have been satisfactory and professional.

I have been inside the holding area when visiting a male friend, and I have picked up my "novia" in the morning when she was arrested on "la calle" after getting separated from me.

Por favor, give the guys (Politur/PN) some respect! Anyone here wants to take their job at $200/ mo?

there is a fine line between crooks and badges in a lot of countries and
if they make 200/month they are overpaid compared to the other 3rd world countries:rolleyes:

greydread
02-10-2011, 06:25 PM
there is a fine line between crooks and badges in a lot of countries and
if they make 200/month they are overpaid compared to the other 3rd world countries:rolleyes:

If the rent is $260 they'd better have a couple of ho's working.

whynotme
02-10-2011, 06:30 PM
If the rent is $260 they'd better have a couple of ho's working.
or downsize as they are now a target for being on the take;)

greydread
02-10-2011, 06:51 PM
or downsize as they are now a target for being on the take;)

As long as crime pays as well as it does Cops will always find a hustle.

After all...it's just a little ass

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/8759481b2e4161c72.jpg

whynotme
02-10-2011, 07:00 PM
As long as crime pays as well as it does Cops will always find a hustle.

After all...it's just a little ass

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/8759481b2e4161c72.jpg)
exactly.........fine line:D