PDA

View Full Version : Avatars

Dick Dawson
04-27-2005, 01:04 PM
So far, so good with the site DT. One I did notice is that those of us that had larger sized avatars by linking to pics offsite can't use them anymore. Is it possible to change this?

Don Tomas
04-27-2005, 01:24 PM
So far, so good with the site DT. One I did notice is that those of us that had larger sized avatars by linking to pics offsite can't use them anymore. Is it possible to change this?

I am going to dicuss that with Jimmy, as of right now that feature isn't available. I can add it but instead we migth increase the size of uploaded avatars. Some people were getting crazy with HUGE avatars that would make viewing difficult.

gdogg
04-27-2005, 08:56 PM
Mine was pretty small so I was wondering why it didn't transfer. No problem though, I just added another one.
:)

DEPUTY DAWG
04-27-2005, 09:03 PM
Mine was pretty small so I was wondering why it didn't transfer. No problem though, I just added another one.

So was mine so what did you do??????????????

And when the hell is your next visit to the D.R.?????????

gdogg
04-27-2005, 09:10 PM

So was mine so what did you do??????????????

And when the hell is your next visit to the D.R.?????????

I just uploaded another one...the same way I did in the past (find a pic and reduce it to 80x80).

I'll be returning sometime during the summer (not sure yet).

Don Tomas
04-27-2005, 10:06 PM

(No jokes here) Size doesn't matter.

It is a security feature not allowing linked avatars, they all have to be uploaded. I am figuring out the perfect (don't disrupt forum structure) size and will update it soon.

BrooklynBeas
04-28-2005, 08:10 AM
Gdogg... I like the avatar you have now... Dont bother changing it... also you better be saving money for the november trip!

gdogg
04-28-2005, 08:46 AM
Gdogg... I like the avatar you have now... Dont bother changing it... also you better be saving money for the november trip!

Yeah, I'll be keeping the "Raissa" avatar. As far as the November trip, it's getting the days off that was the issue. I'll sell some McNuggets out the back door after closing to get the loot!
:D

BrooklynBeas
04-28-2005, 08:49 AM

Yeah, I'll be keeping the "Raissa" avatar. As far as the November trip, it's getting the days off that was the issue. I'll sell some McNuggets out the back door after closing to get the loot!
:D

I have to get a Monica Massage in front of you to remind you that you paid for it!! Come on man!!... I already told my job that if i have to call in sick every day from the DR i am doing it... but i think i will be able to get the whole week off...

gdogg
04-28-2005, 09:26 AM
Don't worry, Beas. I'll be there. I'll miss your birthday, but I'll be there Thanksgiving weeking...probably through Tuesday or Wednesday.

Pana
04-28-2005, 03:59 PM

I am going to dicuss that with Jimmy, as of right now that feature isn't available. I can add it but instead we migth increase the size of uploaded avatars. Some people were getting crazy with HUGE avatars that would make viewing difficult.
The big avatars did not bother me and hopefully the avatars that have motion will be allowed again :D .

Apos
04-28-2005, 05:45 PM

The big avatars did not bother me and hopefully the avatars that have motion will be allowed again :D .

mine works fine....for motion anyway :lol:

Mr Chocha Man
04-28-2005, 10:12 PM
I don't get it. How come Apostropheman's mesmerizing, tantilizing, and oh-so-hypnotizing "walking chica-ass" can get linked and it doesn't create security problems, but my animated avatar can't?

'SPLAIN THIS TO ME! 'SPLAIN!

Apos
05-01-2005, 01:43 AM
I don't get it. How come Apostropheman's mesmerizing, tantilizing, and oh-so-hypnotizing "walking chica-ass" can get linked and it doesn't create security problems, but my animated avatar can't?

'SPLAIN THIS TO ME! 'SPLAIN!

anyone like this one? just taking a test drive :oops:
http://www.sacredcowburgers.com/freep/bouncybouncy.gif

Apos
05-01-2005, 01:45 AM
perhaps one for helpman?
http://home.hccnet.nl/c.j.krul/gif/sextoons/smurf.gif

gdogg
05-01-2005, 06:10 AM
Those are cool, but nothing will ever touch that hypnotizing, mesmerizing, beautiful ASS!!
:twisted:

Apos
05-01-2005, 11:27 AM
Those are cool, but nothing will ever touch that hypnotizing, mesmerizing, beautiful ASS!!
:twisted:
TRUTH!