PDA

View Full Version : Current Issues

Don Tomas
04-27-2005, 01:36 PM
MAKING NEW POST OF CURRENT ISSUES

1. <strike>Fix the link sent to email concerning replies to your post and possible MS redirection.</strike> (FIXED)

2. Find a Theme for Vak so Forums are wide side to side, also additional 1280X1024 Themes.

3. <strike>Develop a new "Who's Online" showing unread messages.</strike> (see User Info, Happy BB?)

4. Decide what we are going to do about linked avatars.

5. <strike>Logout button in the top section or on each page.</strike> (The title bar will be changed as soon as we narrow down themes. Until then Logout has been added to the Modules to the left, Enjoy)

6. Find gdogg's PMs.

7. Find a dry cleaner for Jimmy's pants/underwear!

8. Moshy2k's New topics issue. (need to get more info, I will find out why it doesn't like Firefox)

9. Add an automatic spell and grammer checker for Nuhomet!

PS. I have to work tonight so I am not sure how much I will be able to do tonight. Bear with me and for now enjoy the forums.

BrooklynBeas
04-27-2005, 01:40 PM
1. Fix the link sent to email concerning replies to your post and possible MS redirection.

2. Find a Theme for Vak so Forums are wide side to side.

3. Find a new "Who's Online" showing unread messages.

5. Logout button in the top section or on each page.

6. Find gdogg's PMs.

8. Moshy2k's New topics issue. (need to get more info)

PS. I have to work tonight so I am not sure how much I will be able to do tonight. Bear with me and for now enjoy the forums.

Dont worry, They will dry and he will just wear them tomorrow... DR style

vak
04-27-2005, 02:14 PM
Corporate like intentionality to the ISOC Forum with an issues list. Fuckin AAA!

Mister NYC
04-27-2005, 07:52 PM
I tried searching for something and it said module turned off. Am i real slow and just missing the fine clues or does it have to be turned on by management here?

Don Tomas
04-27-2005, 07:56 PM
I tried searching for something and it said module turned off. Am i real slow and just missing the fine clues or does it have to be turned on by management here?

The search feature for the main web site is turned off for right now, I wanted to keep it as simple as possible until people got use to the site. Besides there is only one thing to search for (The welcome Newsletter).

The serach function inside the Forums is active and available. Realize the forum is now nested inside a greater web site.

When browsing the Forums, the search button is near the top, between Forum Faq and Profile.

gdogg
04-27-2005, 09:16 PM
Uhhh...I can't get into the Command Center!
:cry:

Dick Dawson
04-27-2005, 11:27 PM

I think I figured this problem out. I was having the same issue. I use the Mozilla Firefox browser. I logged onto the site using Internet Explorer and everything was normal so it appears that there's a problem with the new post indicator when using Firefox. Bummer, because I like that browser.

Marco
04-27-2005, 11:39 PM
I think I figured this problem out. I was having the same issue. I use the Mozilla Firefox browser. I logged onto the site using Internet Explorer and everything was normal so it appears that there's a problem with the new post indicator when using Firefox. Bummer, because I like that browser.
I'm using Mozilla Firefox and the new post indicator works on my computer.

sicpup71
04-27-2005, 11:43 PM
1. <strike>Fix the link sent to email concerning replies to your post and possible MS redirection.</strike> (FIXED)

2. Find a Theme for Vak so Forums are wide side to side, also additional 1280X1024 Themes.

3. Find a new "Who's Online" showing unread messages.

5. Logout button in the top section or on each page.

6. Find gdogg's PMs.

you can try this http://www.iespell.com/ ieSpell - A Spell Checker for Internet Explorer

BrooklynBeas
04-28-2005, 08:07 AM
3. <strike>Develop a new "Who's Online" showing unread messages.</strike> (see User Info, Happy BB?)

Yes, No complaints now... Just need more design on the border and starting page... which im happy to help with... you just havent gotten back to me with the photoshop deal... Its not like your busy or anything :eek: ... oh yeah and im still waiting for my white tiger emoticon!

Dick Dawson
04-28-2005, 08:47 AM
I'm using Mozilla Firefox and the new post indicator works on my computer.

It seems you're right. I'm using Firefox at work right now and it's working. Must be a particular setting that's different here at work than at home.

Don Tomas
04-28-2005, 01:08 PM

Yes, No complaints now... Just need more design on the border and starting page... which im happy to help with... you just havent gotten back to me with the photoshop deal... Its not like your busy or anything :eek: ... oh yeah and im still waiting for my white tiger emoticon!

Let's see I worked yesterday from 8am to 5pm, got home at 6pm, got called at 6:30pm, went back to work, got home at 9pm, got called AGAIN and went back to work at 11pm, got home at 5am.

I will try to fit your CD into my free time.

Just one question, what's free time?

BrooklynBeas
04-28-2005, 01:53 PM

Let's see I worked yesterday from 8am to 5pm, got home at 6pm, got called at 6:30pm, went back to work, got home at 9pm, got called AGAIN and went back to work at 11pm, got home at 5am.

I will try to fit your CD into my free time.

Just one question, what's free time?

I thought my work life was bad... On the average day i wake up at 5:30am get ready and commute to the city and get in work at about 7:30... Leave work around 6pm or a lil later... yesterday was 7pm... Get home 7:30pm-8:30pm... (27 total train stops)...I have to work Saturday and no i dont get overtime im straight salary... Sorry, I will wait for the emoticon and the CD :D