PDA

View Full Version : Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bug Boy
04-27-2005, 02:53 PM
You guys hooked this joint up! I love the new look. I tip my hat to those who were instrumental in making this fantastic upgrade. No more complaints from me.

BrooklynBeas
04-27-2005, 03:12 PM
You guys hooked this joint up! I love the new look. I tip my hat to those who were instrumental in making this fantastic upgrade. No more complaints from me.

Thanks I appreciate your kind words.... :wink:

I love takin credit for the big salad...

Don Tomas
04-27-2005, 03:15 PM

:bullshit:

Next thing you know he will be saying he is the one who turned Jimmy onto the DR! :shock:

JDR
04-27-2005, 03:23 PM

:bullshit:

Next thing you know he will be saying he is the one who turned Jimmy onto the DR! :shock:

He wasn't? :mad:

BrooklynBeas
04-27-2005, 03:38 PM
i didnt turn him on to the DR but i made him have a shitload of fun there :grin:

JDR
04-27-2005, 03:40 PM
i didnt turn him on to the DR but i made him have a shitload of fun there :grin:

I was going 7 years before I met you. Stop drinking at work.

BrooklynBeas
04-27-2005, 03:45 PM
Admit that you have had some of your best times hangin with me and my friends... come on now

JDR
04-27-2005, 03:46 PM
Admit that you have had some of your best times hangin with me and my friends... come on now

31 trips, no trip was that much better than all the others. I met over 300 mongers in 9 years here. Your group has the most marry a hooker members in it. :D

BrooklynBeas
04-27-2005, 03:48 PM

31 trips, no trip was that much better than all the others. I met over 300 mongers in 9 years here. Your group has the most marry a hooker members in it. :D

How many is that?

JDR
04-27-2005, 03:49 PM

How many is that?

Two now :D :(