PDA

View Full Version : Does Anybody know this Chica??

dquick
02-14-2011, 10:30 PM
Does anybody know this Chica. She goes by the name of Mari. I met her on Cupids and have girlfriended up with her.

If there is anything I need to know, now would be a good time to find out.

eastcoastallstar
02-14-2011, 10:33 PM
I have several pics of her

Hit me up via paypal

I'll hook you up

ElPlomero
02-14-2011, 10:34 PM
Does anybody know this Chica. She goes by the name of Mari. I met her on Cupids and have girlfriended up with her.

Does anyone know this chica? Does anyone know this chica?

How many times have we heard this?

We should put the line... "No, we know nothing about any chica that you want to know about".

They can and should tell us all about their exploits... but to be a newbie coming on here and asking if we know this girl...

PapiQue?.... do you have something that you want to say to this guy?

JD426
02-14-2011, 10:44 PM
The guy has done THREE SOLID TRIP REPORTS......with some pictures.
just saying, so maybe we need to cut him some slack.....

dquick
02-14-2011, 10:55 PM
The guy has done THREE SOLID TRIP REPORTS......with some pictures.
just saying, so maybe we need to cut him some slack.....

Thanks. And I am currently writing up my latest trip. I could start a separate thread with many pics that I have not shared with the board. I will just need to block out my face.

gdogg
02-14-2011, 11:01 PM
The poses in the pics seem to tell it all...

dquick
02-14-2011, 11:25 PM
The poses in the pics seem to tell it all...

True. But her best girl friend was also in the room. We were all drinking and I got no sex that day. It took me over a week to sleep with her.

MegasAv
02-14-2011, 11:34 PM
True. But her best girl friend was also in the room. We were all drinking and I got no sex that day. It took me over a week to sleep with her.
Was wondering whether it was worth it upgrading on Dominican Cupid to start communicatios, have you met up with others via DRCupid website.

Nakom
02-14-2011, 11:37 PM
Ask someone with a Dom Cupid account to hit her up and see how it goes.

officemgr
02-14-2011, 11:47 PM
This is why i cant/wont post face shots. If you are going to play this game you need to know the rules before hand or before you meet her. And, you might not have listened, but if she spent time with you I'm sure you "told" you everything you need to know.

gdogg
02-15-2011, 01:42 AM

I thought those were the pics from her page. Never mind....

princepointe
02-15-2011, 04:06 AM
When I saw the thread title I knew where this was going. lol. Basically you have to ask yourself something, "Do you really care?". Ask specific questions and ask yourself that question. Do you care if officemgr came in her mouth? Do you care if three of us ran a train on here? Do you care if she has a WU cat? If the answer is yes that you care then you should just assume that the answer is yes she is like that. If it's no then have fun man. Now if you asking for safety reasons then that's a different story. Either way I think most would tell you about her if we knew anything. Have fun brother.

greydread
02-15-2011, 04:20 AM
We all have 'favoritas' from time to time. I doubt whether I'd be asking you Mothafuckas about one of mine though. I detect a flawed plan in the fact that the cell with her number got stolen once back in the States.

RULE #1: No DR numbers in US phones. Buy a burner in DR and swap numbers. Once back home put it on the charger and turn it off. I probably don't call 99% of the Chicas in my DR cell phone on return trips. I would but there are so many new ones....

Mr Hillbilly
02-15-2011, 05:47 AM
Dquick send me some WU cash too!

That way you can call me and I will tell you your doing the right thing!

DRCowboy
02-15-2011, 07:37 AM

Lots of comments but no admissions of previous encounters. IMO the DominicanCupid girls that are legit (yes they exist) are also afraid of some monger (like me), taking advantage of them and then hitting the next plane out.

I have had several that held out a couple of days until they proved to me they were good girls then made up for lost time.

Still use common sense. No WU (I give you gifts while here), keep it covered, no personal home numbers /information.

Also use the "good girl" to your advantage. Buy lunch, screw all afternoon. Send her home in the evening (you can not stay over, what would your family think?), hit Classicos at midnight....:)

funseeker
02-15-2011, 07:52 AM
I have met some girls on ColombianCupid.com that had backgrounds that were not suspect in terms of being a puta...
No doubt they exist.

But as mentioned so many times before.. not living there and being with them
makes it a pretty rough road.

But.. I know guys that are married to regular church going latinas that are good girls... I had one of those myself.

The odds are against it but by no means is it impossible to meet a girl that will be faithful to the right guy.
I kinda wish I lived in Miami.. so many latinas there making it a lot easier to have a girlfriend you can actually be with..

jcrew2020
02-15-2011, 08:13 AM
I meet Dquick that 1st night he was in Santiago. Really nice guy. He usually goes to sosua, but decided that he would try santiago. Finding a girlfriend in santiago, takes a lot more work than finding a girl in sosua. It is a learning experience. I am sure that he will do fine.

funseeker
02-15-2011, 08:20 AM
I meet Dquick that 1st night he was in Santiago. Really nice guy. He usually goes to sosua, but decided that he would try santiago. Finding a girlfriend in santiago, takes a lot more work than finding a girl in sosua. It is a learning experience. I am sure that he will do fine.

The odds are better there than other puta havens in the DR.

SeaWeed
02-15-2011, 08:28 AM
Only takes Peso's!

voltage69
02-15-2011, 09:06 AM
If youre that curious.. make another account on dcupid and send some messages and pics of someone else.. and disconnect your webcam or mic when you get on msn. simple

Mr Hillbilly
02-15-2011, 10:08 AM
Ultimately do what you want-your life your cash---

I think I qualify for lifetime Western Union Platinum Club:rofl::rofl:

Know this though--of everyone I know that live in DR NONE

of their novias are faithful- 0 for 8 Scary ayy? Most don't know..

I ain't the messenger I ain't telling them unless she gets knocked up then I will recommend a blood test on the down low...Just 2 cents

greydread
02-15-2011, 10:49 AM
Know this though--of everyone I know that live in DR NONE

of their novias are faithful- 0 for 8 Scary ayy? Most don't know..

I have a problem with the mindset of guys who expect healthy, young, beautiful Women to wait around twiddling their thumbs until the (dubious) return of their Principe Azul del Norte.

Why do guys think they can own punani? They can't. The best they can hope for is an equitable sharing arrangement.

Jimmydr
02-15-2011, 11:11 AM
I have a problem with the mindset of guys who expect healthy, young, beautiful Women to wait around twiddling their thumbs until the (dubious) return of their Principe Azul del Norte.

Why do guys think they can own punani? They can't. The best they can hope for is an equitable sharing arrangement.

Well, plenty think they own it but its only their turn.

brovo35
02-15-2011, 11:14 AM

Well, plenty think they own it but its only their turn.

The think they own the pussy when in fact IT owns them.

JD426
02-15-2011, 11:23 AM

I have a much bigger problem with guys who assume that everyone who has a special girl who they enjoy spending time is making this very same assumption of "owning " her . Some of us have learned that its a nice fantasy, we enjoy our time spent together. It is what it is. I guess because they cant seperate whats real from whats not, they assume everyone else cant either. Spend it like you got it. and let the next guy enjoy his fantasy too. Part of it is jealousy, part of it is just not understanding how things work in the DR..
Its a Dance, not a battle. If you treat them nice, you GET.. If you try to control, you get GOT.

by the way, there is a member her, in Bod, who i conside a close friend, who was doing the novia thing, and a couple times I thought I would have to "rescue" him, its a natural instinct. I even made comments like " what we do is mongering, what YOU do, is NOT". How ignorant I was.
Well, he knew exactly when to turn it off, and he laid it out for me when I spoke with him.. You dont question a guy with decades of experience, he knows what hes doing, and the rest of us,>> including MYSELF<< , should just S T F U sometimes.

greydread
02-15-2011, 12:14 PM
I have a much bigger problem with guys who assume that everyone who has a special girl who they enjoy spending time is making this very same assumption of "owning " her . Some of us have learned that its a nice fantasy, we enjoy our time spent together. It is what it is. I guess because they cant seperate whats real from whats not, they assume everyone else cant either. Spend it like you got it. and let the next guy enjoy his fantasy too. Part of it is jealousy, part of it is just not understanding how things work in the DR..
Its a Dance, not a battle. If you treat them nice, you GET.. If you try to control, you get GOT.

by the way, there is a member her, in Bod, who i conside a close friend, who was doing the novia thing, and a couple times I thought I would have to "rescue" him, its a natural instinct. I even made comments like " what we do is mongering, what YOU do, is NOT". How ignorant I was.
Well, he knew exactly when to turn it off, and he laid it out for me when I spoke with him.. You dont question a guy with decades of experience, he knows what hes doing, and the rest of us,>> including MYSELF<< , should just S T F U sometimes.

Most guys who travel regularly to one spot or another will develop a deeper than passing relationship with at least one Chica during his travels. These Chicas can well be referred to as "special". This is not what I referred to in my post.

My reference was to the fact that because they have a "special" relationship with a Chica some guys will take it over the top, expecting them to be "faithful" for Months at a time between visits just because they're breaking off a little W.U. from time to time. It has been my experience that these expectations are unrealistic at best and selfish at worst.

I don't question guys with decades of experience at travelling all over the World and mongering at will unless he turns into the Bitch in his relationship and turns his back on his trusted and true road dogs to play house with some "special girl" that he met in a house of "ill repute". At that point I stop "STFU-ing" and tell the guy that he's fucking up the game. I would expect a true friend to do the same for me if I were to lose my f'ing mind in a similar fashion.

dquick
02-16-2011, 06:42 AM
Was wondering whether it was worth it upgrading on Dominican Cupid to start communicatios, have you met up with others via DRCupid website.

Yes. I used Latinamericancupid.com. There are more chicas on this website. It was pretty easy getting the girls to meet up with you. The problem is that you will have to be patient. No sex on first date. And they will ask you for money.

The goal of the most girls on this website is to find a gringo who will support them. Maybe they are in school. Maybe they have kids. The bottom line is the same. Give me money and I will be your Novia.

dquick
02-16-2011, 06:58 AM
Lots of comments but no admissions of previous encounters. IMO the DominicanCupid girls that are legit (yes they exist) are also afraid of some monger (like me), taking advantage of them and then hitting the next plane out.

I have had several that held out a couple of days until they proved to me they were good girls then made up for lost time.

Still use common sense. No WU (I give you gifts while here), keep it covered, no personal home numbers /information.

Also use the "good girl" to your advantage. Buy lunch, screw all afternoon. Send her home in the evening (you can not stay over, what would your family think?), hit Classicos at midnight....:)

This girl lives in her own place with her 3 kids. I have spent time with her kids and like them. She lost her job 2 months ago. (Or at least, that is what she told me.) She wants me to pay her bills and when I come to Santiago, I can stay with her. We went through her expenses and 10,000 pesos a month should cover things. (300 US) I visit DR at least once a month. Between hotel bills and eating out, I spend more than 300...Not to mention the cost of P4P. Financially, I would come out cheaper. She has also agreed that I do not need to tell her when I am coming. I can just show up.

The reason for this thread is just for my information. So far, nobody knows this girl. I am not stupid. She could have a dominican chulo who live in Santiago. She could stay at his place, as long as she does not have him sleeping at her place. I don't care about this, as long as I come first. I do care if she is a retired Puta. I don't want to GF up with a puta.

funseeker
02-16-2011, 07:10 AM
The goal of the most girls on this website is to find a gringo who will support them. Maybe they are in school. Maybe they have kids. The bottom line is the same. Give me money and I will be your Novia.

I find it very simular to women here in the US..

A lot of women are looking for a guy that is successful and make
their life easier.. for women the most important thing is: SECURITY

Kind of a universal thing..

adios
02-16-2011, 07:11 AM
I don't care about this, as long as I come first.
You, as a gringo, will never ever come first.

whynotme
02-16-2011, 09:41 PM
I do care if she is a retired Puta. I don't want to GF up with a puta.
whynot:confused:
99% of women are putas at some point in there life, trading sex for security or money:rofl:
so if its p4p you want then pay them to leave and if its love you want then your better off not looking for it on on a monger board:rolleyes:

BigLongBeach
02-17-2011, 02:26 AM
This girl lives in her own place with her 3 kids. I have spent time with her kids and like them. She lost her job 2 months ago. (Or at least, that is what she told me.) She wants me to pay her bills and when I come to Santiago, I can stay with her. We went through her expenses and 10,000 pesos a month should cover things. (300 US) I visit DR at least once a month. Between hotel bills and eating out, I spend more than 300...Not to mention the cost of P4P. Financially, I would come out cheaper. She has also agreed that I do not need to tell her when I am coming. I can just show up.

The reason for this thread is just for my information. So far, nobody knows this girl. I am not stupid. She could have a dominican chulo who live in Santiago. She could stay at his place, as long as she does not have him sleeping at her place. I don't care about this, as long as I come first. I do care if she is a retired Puta. I don't want to GF up with a puta.

Real quick, i had to get this off my chest. If you think she was a puta or is a puta it will never work. If you are already invisioning her with the entire Águilas Cibaeñas baseball team you are going to be in a world of stress. You are already asking around a internet message board to see if guys here have fucked her. Anyone could say they have hooked up with her, or mention a girl with the same name in their trip report, and thats gonna ruin your day.

You already have doubts. You have 3 options:
- Take her word for it. This clearly isnt a option since you are asking around the internet for her

- See if she falls for the trap. Have a friend she doesnt know approach her the same way you did, and see how she reacts. Dont this right away because if she is a smart one she will be prepared at first but once she gets comfortable you will be able to pull this off.

- last and not least (maybe the easiest one). Just say fuck it, and continue to enjoy her company like you already do. Fuck her when you see her, fuck other girls, have fun dont worry about the stress. If you can afford to be generous with her then do it. it's your money do what you want.

Not every girl is a whore, and if she was so what. A girl i was fucking this summer is a surgeon in the boston area. We had dinner with some of her sorority sisters in NYC. They blew her up and told me her nickname sophmore year of college. Her name was Sonyee, her nickname "Sony BlowStation". Did i give a fuck that she was known for blowing all of Boston Universityz sophomore class. NOPE! Fuck it im glad she got the practice cause i reaped the rewards of all her practice. I would buy a beer for whichever dude taught her to do what she did in bed.

Have fun, enjoy her company, if the relationship causes you any stress drop it. Your giving a lot by trying to help her, if she cant make you genuinely trust her drop her she isnt trying hard enough.

AlexDR
02-22-2011, 07:04 PM
obviously this women is a questionable variety your first trip with her and you have worked out a monthly payment plan i say you follow the advice here and create an alternate id for that site or have another member do that recon for you if you really need to know

Jimbo44
02-22-2011, 07:10 PM
We all have 'favoritas' from time to time. I doubt whether I'd be asking you Mothafuckas about one of mine though. I detect a flawed plan in the fact that the cell with her number got stolen once back in the States.

RULE #1: No DR numbers in US phones. Buy a burner in DR and swap numbers. Once back home put it on the charger and turn it off. I probably don't call 99% of the Chicas in my DR cell phone on return trips. I would but there are so many new ones....
I got 16 trips to DR, and never once got a phone!!!:cheesygrin:

gdogg
02-22-2011, 07:11 PM

Put the pic back, dammit!!
:wink:

Hoseman
02-22-2011, 07:15 PM
I don't waste my time checking up on Women.Why be with someone if you feel you can't trust them or you feel the need to go around checking up on them.

papirazzi
02-22-2011, 09:28 PM
This shit her is crazy....Crazy man!!

Westy
02-22-2011, 10:44 PM
I don't care about this, as long as I come first.

You, as a gringo, will never ever come first.
Maybe not ... but I don't mind if the chica comes while I'm still building up to it. :rofl:

dquick
02-22-2011, 10:48 PM
Put the pic back, dammit!!
:wink:

Jaajajajaja

Give me a minute. I will see her this weekend. Given my track record with women, there is a chance we will break up this weekend. Then I will post some better pics.:corky:

dquick
02-22-2011, 11:09 PM
Now I feel guilty for taking Maria'a picture down. Here are a few picks from my personal files to make it up to the board.

Hoseman
02-22-2011, 11:14 PM
Now I feel guilty for taking Maria'a picture down. Here are a few picks from my personal files to make it up to the board.I have never seen Virginia looking that thick.

MrHappy
02-23-2011, 06:40 AM
Now I feel guilty for taking Maria'a picture down. Here are a few picks from my personal files to make it up to the board.

You can always put it back up, you know.

papirazzi
02-23-2011, 01:01 PM
these r different girls, Where's this maria? lol

joeysterr
02-23-2011, 01:54 PM
these r different girls, Where's this maria? lol

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/155734d6557af74a96.jpg

Maretti
02-23-2011, 03:30 PM
whynot:confused:
99% of women are putas at some point in there life, trading sex for security or money:rofl:
so if its p4p you want then pay them to leave and if its love you want then your better off not looking for it on on a monger board:rolleyes:
As the father of three daughters and brother of three sisters, I resent that. Maybe you don't understand the difference between a woman finding a man who gives her security and another who goes out there every night to trade pussy for money.

papirazzi
02-23-2011, 03:47 PM
Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/155734d6557af74a96.jpg)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

adios
02-23-2011, 04:52 PM
the second one... how is she? i talked with her a few times in classicos, but i always had this feeling she wouldn't be any good. i took a friend of her once. hardcore chick.