PDA

View Full Version : The games have begun....

Magnum
09-15-2006, 10:41 AM
Sitting in Rocky's with Beas and HP64 waiting on breakfast.

Thursday 9/14 -

A quick report of the happenings from yesterday. It is pretty much a blur right now...we were hammered since stepping of the plane - drinking the whole way to Sosua. We were using Jayman's infamous line.....we were not drunk.....we were just drinking.

Got in and out of the aiport without any hassles. Hit the mountain road for the ride to Sosua stopping 4 or 5 times for some cold ones. Arrive in Sosua....get the keys and we are off to Scarface Mansion.

Scarface Mansion - What PS and Sammy said about this place does not do it justice - it is that nice! Beautiful house...pool...everything you could possibly want. I am kicking myself in the ass for not getting it before. Hotels? - you can have them. Give me this place any day of the week!

We unpack and head down to the beach where we meet up with LM and TG37. We have a few at Herman's and then head back to the house. Beas and HP64 pull 2 lovelies from the beach and they come back with us. I did not see anything to my liking so I spend my time swimming and getting some color.

After they are done with the chicas we get changed and head over to Dominos for a beer and then shoot to Lou's for some food. The food was good but damn it took long to get it. Sitting there waiting was killing my head but we finally eat and then go to Classicos around 10. It was not that crowded but around 11-1130 it starts to fill up.

Breakfast just came...to be continued with some wild stories and observations from our night in Classicos.

Hey Jim......I love you!

sosuaman
09-15-2006, 11:30 AM
Hey Jim......I love you!

??
thats a switch!

gdogg
09-15-2006, 12:40 PM
Thanks, Magnum! Be sure to tell Beas to pace himself. He doesn't want a repeat of last November!!

tampabukkake
09-15-2006, 12:48 PM
Well I finally met Beas... in a Magnum way !

mirage6
09-15-2006, 12:50 PM
damn i cant wait till i am there in 1 week

gdogg
09-15-2006, 12:51 PM

Well, it's about time!! Yo TB, how's the "sister-in-law"? Tell her I said "hola"!
:wink:

tampabukkake
09-15-2006, 12:54 PM
Well, it's about time!! Yo TB, how's the "sister-in-law"? Tell her I said "hola"!
:wink:

Funny you mention that... she was at the disco and asked for you ! I told her I was going to the disco to meet up with some friends... well lo and behold she shows up thinking it was going to be you !

You should see her friend!!!!!!!!!! WOW !!!!!!!!!!!

gdogg
09-15-2006, 12:58 PM
Funny you mention that... she was at the disco and asked for you ! I told her I was going to the disco to meet up with some friends... well lo and behold she shows up thinking it was going to be you !

You should see her friend!!!!!!!!!! WOW !!!!!!!!!!!

You're kidding, right? You got me thinking about bypassing work and going STRAIGHT to the airport!! Tell her I'm thinking about her and can't wait to see her again.
:)

(this chica was OFF THE HOOK!!!)

the_Jayman
09-15-2006, 11:17 PM
Hey Beas . . . Tell Magnum I said FUCK YOUS BOTH ! !

the_Jayman
09-15-2006, 11:18 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: BITCH ! !:mad: :mad: :mad:

Magnum
09-16-2006, 09:07 AM

I wish I had more time right now to continue Day 1 and tell about Day 2 but we are out of Rocky's in a few and I am having problems alloting time to write reports while I ma here. I will wait until I get back but the meeting between Tampa and Beas was a classic. I can not wait to share that story.

BrooklynBeas
09-16-2006, 09:12 AM
well here i am sitting at Rockies... Last night we went to Lou's for the Mets game and we were disappointed with the outing Pedro had but with no sounds and he left in the 3rd inning we thought he was hurt... Luckily that is not the case... We should be at Lous again this afternoon (he is opening early for us) and we should be able to clinch today!!! i got El Duque on my fantasy team and it would be nice to have him win it for us! Anyways, you dont wanna hear about baseball... Let me tell u guys, like magnum said the house (scarface mansion) is amazing... Absolutely the best place i have stayed down here bar none!!! Thats the good news but the bad news is that the girls in the clubs are fuckin out of control with their prices!!! They all seem to ask for 2500 TLN and up!! First day i pulled a girl from the beach for 720 pesos (dont ask) and then i had a girl at night and brought her back and didnt ask prices... I was so fucked up drunk that while i was inside of her she started with prices and it was so high i pulled out and told her to get out... She went with HP64 and he fucked her instead... He said he only gave her 1000 pesos!!... Anyways, last night was another expensive girl... She was from Seacrets and she came back to the masion and while we were negotiating she said 3000 for ST and 5000 for TLN... are u fuckin kiddin me!!!... Anyways, needless to say i drove her ass back with no money for her... I tried to school her that she is getting nothing and she could have been getting something... Anyways i need to fuck something quick and cheap... I think my chica back at home is putting a curse on me cause i have never heard all these high prices in my life of my DR trips!... More to follow later... breakfast is here...

Phoenix
09-16-2006, 09:55 AM
well here i am sitting at Rockies... Last night we went to Lou's for the Mets game and we were disappointed with the outing Pedro had but with no sounds and he left in the 3rd inning we thought he was hurt... Luckily that is not the case... We should be at Lous again this afternoon (he is opening early for us) and we should be able to clinch today!!! i got El Duque on my fantasy team and it would be nice to have him win it for us! Anyways, you dont wanna hear about baseball... Let me tell u guys, like magnum said the house (scarface mansion) is amazing... Absolutely the best place i have stayed down here bar none!!! Thats the good news but the bad news is that the girls in the clubs are fuckin out of control with their prices!!! They all seem to ask for 2500 TLN and up!! First day i pulled a girl from the beach for 720 pesos (dont ask) and then i had a girl at night and brought her back and didnt ask prices... I was so fucked up drunk that while i was inside of her she started with prices and it was so high i pulled out and told her to get out... She went with HP64 and he fucked her instead... He said he only gave her 1000 pesos!!... Anyways, last night was another expensive girl... She was from Seacrets and she came back to the masion and while we were negotiating she said 3000 for ST and 5000 for TLN... are u fuckin kiddin me!!!... Anyways, needless to say i drove her ass back with no money for her... I tried to school her that she is getting nothing and she could have been getting something... Anyways i need to fuck something quick and cheap... I think my chica back at home is putting a curse on me cause i have never heard all these high prices in my life of my DR trips!... More to follow later... breakfast is here...

Damn that is not a good sign, you are one of the best price negotiators I know. If you are getting quotes like that and the chicas are sticking to them Sosua must be really getting out of hand.

hotpopsicle64
09-16-2006, 09:55 AM
Sitting here at the Rockies just finish breakfast. Met up with Rocky(Marco). He showed me a couple of really hot chicas on his comp. Really hot. However, lets get into the real shit...I haven't posted anything terrific on this site before, brace yourselves...Dam! I have to continue this guys, Magnum and beas are rushing me so I'll continue later..... But one thing I will say is that I am making PS an Sammy very proud at the Scarface Mansion. I also have to leave because I'm tired of Magnum telling me about his Salad tossing from last night...he was squealing like a pig. More to come...

Apos
09-16-2006, 10:06 AM
Damn that is not a good sign, you are one of the best price negotiators I know. If you are getting quotes like that and the chicas are sticking to them Sosua must be really getting out of hand.BC here i come!:)

Apos
09-16-2006, 10:08 AM
Sitting here at the Rockies just finish breakfast. Met up with Rocky(Marco). He showed me a couple of really hot chicas on his comp. Really hot. However, lets get into the real shit...I haven't posted anything terrific on this site before, brace yourselves...Dam! I have to continue this guys, Magnum and beas are rushing me so I'll continue later..... But one thing I will say is that I am making PS an Sammy very proud at the Scarface Mansion. I also have to leave because I'm tired of Magnum telling me about his Salad tossing from last night...he was squealing like a pig. More to come...
...."and screaming like a bitch"...i hope you taped those sounds...halloween is fast approaching:rolleyes:

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
09-16-2006, 07:19 PM
And that is the way NATURE intended it...

Beads
09-16-2006, 07:24 PM

Maybe once they see this mansion your living in they figure you can afford some big pesos for the chicas too.

Hemp
09-16-2006, 07:45 PM
Maybe once they see this mansion your living in they figure you can afford some big pesos for the chicas too.

i feel like a RE-RE whats all the talk about this "scarface mansion"

where is it?
how much is it?
how close to the "thick" of town is it?

im out of the loop on this one?

THEGAME
09-16-2006, 08:33 PM
The Chicas pricing is definitely bad news!! Hopefully, I can find a diamond in the ruff when I'm there!! 11 more days & counting!! You guys have a good time & be safe!!

"THE GAME"

Hemp
09-16-2006, 09:13 PM

or maybe when they encounter the "White T-shirt thugz" who hand them $100USD bills on the street and in the club,...they think we are all dumb enough to do this and pay them 5000 pesos ST....

gdogg
09-17-2006, 01:27 AM
i feel like a RE-RE whats all the talk about this "scarface mansion"

where is it?
how much is it?
how close to the "thick" of town is it?

im out of the loop on this one?

If you stay there, you're gonna have to rent a car!
:eek:

moshy2k
09-17-2006, 02:17 AM
I am glad you guys are enjoying the place. The only place I stay is Casa Linda. And the Scarface Mansion is off the hook. I love that place.

DEPUTY DAWG
09-17-2006, 04:38 AM
It's a total dump!!!!!!! The place sucks, it's a rip-off, avoid at all cost!!!!!!!!!

Hemp
09-17-2006, 08:24 AM
If you stay there, you're gonna have to rent a car!
:eek:

4 get it...

no thanx!!!

a car in dr = :eek: :icontd:

Apos
09-17-2006, 10:52 AM
4 get it...

no thanx!!!

a car in dr = :eek: :icontd:there's always guaguas and taxi publicos...just factor in an extra 30 minutes in each direction at slow times:rolleyes:

DEPUTY DAWG
09-17-2006, 11:42 AM
It's a total dump!!!!!!! The place sucks, it's a rip-off, avoid at all cost!!!!!!!!!

Apos
09-17-2006, 11:46 AM
It's a total dump!!!!!!! The place sucks, it's a rip-off, avoid at all cost!!!!!!!!!...the record's stuck:rofl:

DEPUTY DAWG
09-17-2006, 11:47 AM
It's a total dump!!!!!!! The place sucks, it's a rip-off, avoid at all cost!!!!!!!!! Otra vaz

Apos
09-17-2006, 11:51 AM
It's a total dump!!!!!!! The place sucks, it's a rip-off, avoid at all cost!!!!!!!!! Otra vaznow i HAVE to stay there!!!!!:eek::D
the "deputy dawg" seal of approval carries a lot of weight ya know:)

DEPUTY DAWG
09-17-2006, 12:14 PM
now i HAVE to stay there!!!!!:eek::D
the "deputy dawg" seal of approval carries a lot of weight ya know:)

Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My last and final warning!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Apos
09-17-2006, 12:18 PM
Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My last and final warning!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:with any luck we'll be there together...i'll have to "flip" you and moshy to see who gets the little bedroom:rolleyes:

DEPUTY DAWG
09-17-2006, 01:01 PM
Oh boy!!!!!!!!!! The little room...........

Phoenix
09-17-2006, 01:04 PM
Oh boy!!!!!!!!!! The little room...........

Fucking New Guy at the mansion gets the little room :D

Apos
09-17-2006, 01:08 PM
Fucking New Guy at the mansion gets the little room :Dhow about newest guy to the DR...or with the least trips? i might be in the running then:rolleyes::rofl:

DEPUTY DAWG
09-17-2006, 01:34 PM
How about the biggest then I get the master bedroom.

Apos
09-17-2006, 01:42 PM
How about the biggest then I get the master bedroom.shit!....how about the shortest:p:rolleyes::rofl:

sosuaman
09-17-2006, 02:57 PM
[QUOTE= then i had a girl at night and brought her back and didnt ask prices... I was so fucked up drunk that while i was inside of her she started with prices and it was so high i pulled out and told her to get out... ...[/QUOTE]

thats classic,,,,
negotiating while inside her..
at that point the price is whatever i say it is,,,no negotiation!!

Apos
09-17-2006, 02:59 PM
thats classic,,,,
negotiating while inside her..
at that point the price is whatever i say it is,,,no negotiation!!i bet she was thinking the same thing!:rolleyes::rofl:

Beads
09-17-2006, 04:21 PM
i bet she was thinking the same thing!:rolleyes::rofl:

lol I bet she was too! yea sure baby 50,000 pesos! ahahahah in the morning "you said 500 pesos honey dont you remember?"

These chicas renegotiate after the fact thinking they can get away with because im sure plenty do. Definitely kick them out for that shit. It would have been better if he blew hit nut first them told her to get out with no money. I wonder how well these chicas like that treatment if they play games.

sosuaman
09-17-2006, 09:35 PM
i bet she was thinking the same thing!:rolleyes::rofl:

the monger is the boss,,,,,,,,,
she can "think" all she wants,,,

Phoenix
09-17-2006, 09:38 PM
she can "think" all she wants,,,

:rofl: :rofl: Yeah right :rofl: :rofl:

Apos
09-17-2006, 09:38 PM
she can "think" all she wants,,,oh really?:eek: not according to some of the things i've heard:rolleyes:

jd_mine
09-18-2006, 06:02 AM
Absolutely the best place i have stayed down here bar none!!! Thats the good news but the bad news is that the girls in the clubs are fuckin out of control with their prices!!! They all seem to ask for 2500 TLN and up!!

I guess they see the accomodations and adjust their asking prices!!!

DEPUTY DAWG
09-18-2006, 06:17 AM
I've never had that problem because of where I stay......If anything they were just tripping cause they thought I would pay it.......

Beads
09-18-2006, 09:51 AM
I've never had that problem because of where I stay......If anything they were just tripping cause they thought I would pay it.......

Something had to make these chicas think you could afford higher prices. If they see you live in the most expensive house they have ever been to of course they think your rich and ask for more its common sense. If they follow you back to a total shithole they think your poor. Jimmy had girls last trip that were laughing at him how bad his room was.(before new garden).

sosuaman
09-18-2006, 10:27 AM
oh really?:eek: not according to some of the things i've heard:rolleyes:

nice!!
i love when people are talkin about me,,, good or bad,,,,,,,,,,
you live n learn!!
mi amigos!

sosuaman
09-18-2006, 11:59 AM
The Chicas pricing is definitely bad news!! Hopefully, I can find a diamond in the ruff when I'm there!! 11 more days & counting!! You guys have a good time & be safe!!

"THE GAME"

there are plenty of diamonds out there ,,,
the search is the fun part,,,

Apos
09-18-2006, 04:54 PM
nice!!
i love when people are talkin about me,,, good or bad,,,,,,,,,,
you live n learn!!
mi amigos!oops, i was actually making a general comment:rolleyes:

sosuaman
09-19-2006, 10:58 AM
oops, i was actually making a general comment:rolleyes:

sure you were ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

BrooklynBeas
09-19-2006, 12:07 PM
there's always guaguas and taxi publicos...just factor in an extra 30 minutes in each direction at slow times:rolleyes:

not true... 5 minutes from town...

BrooklynBeas
09-19-2006, 12:12 PM
Guys, the truth is i did not always negotiate before hand and that is the definite wrong thing to do when you stay somewhere nice... Especially if it is the Scarface mansion or anywhere in Casa Linda... Also if you have a car make sure you negotiate before u get to the car... DOnt let them know how much you have or where you are staying until you come to a price...

Hey LAJazz (Sage) I got a girl on my last night that is your taste buddy... Pics to follow in the B of D...

Magnum
09-19-2006, 12:18 PM
Guys, the truth is i did not always negotiate before hand and that is the definite wrong thing to do when you stay somewhere nice... Especially if it is the Scarface mansion or anywhere in Casa Linda... Also if you have a car make sure you negotiate before u get to the car... DOnt let them know how much you have or where you are staying until you come to a price...

Hey LAJazz (Sage) I got a girl on my last night that is your taste buddy... Pics to follow in the B of D..............................

HOT....HOT....HOT.....your welcome!

JuanElGriego
09-19-2006, 12:30 PM
How much time do you guys actually spend in your places?

Me, i'm at the beach all day, around the strip all afternoon, and at the disco all night, so Rocky could set up a bed cot for me next to the dog* and i'd be good to go.

*and FUCK YOU to anyone ready to post "the dog would prolly be cuter than some of his chicas"

Jimmydr
09-19-2006, 12:30 PM

Me, i'm at the beach all day, around the strip all afternoon, and at the disco all night, so Rocky could set up a bed cot for me next to the dog* and i'd be good to go.

*and FUCK YOU to anyone ready to post "the dog would prolly be cuter than some of his chicas"

I am in my room usually many hours daily with different chicas.

BrooklynBeas
09-19-2006, 12:37 PM

Actually, before i say anything else i wanna thank you for losing to me in the Fantasy baseball playoffs... Now to business...

With the fucking curfew... the clubs close at 1 every day during the week and on Sunday... Friday and saturday they are open till 2am... So you are back in the room pretty early... During the day when you stay at the mansion its much nicer to bring girls back to the house and fuck them poolside!!!

LM
09-19-2006, 12:38 PM
Actually, before i say anything else i wanna thank you for losing to me in the Fantasy baseball playoffs... Now to business...

With the fucking curfew... the clubs close at 1 every day during the week and on Sunday... Friday and saturday they are open till 2am... So you are back in the room pretty early... During the day when you stay at the mansion its much nicer to bring girls back to the house and fuck them poolside!!!

How was Sunday on the beach BB.......??

BrooklynBeas
09-19-2006, 12:55 PM
Actually only stayed there for about and hour and half... Its not like it used to be LM... Nice seein you again by the way and finally meeting TG37 was nice as well...

JuanElGriego
09-19-2006, 01:11 PM
Actually only stayed there for about and hour and half... Its not like it used to be LM...

How do you mean?

BrooklynBeas
09-19-2006, 01:28 PM
How do you mean?

It used to be a pussy parade of chicas from all over the country... There were more girls then the average day... but it used to be really nice... Things done changed in Sosua my man!... Its almost time to move on... Thanksgiving may be my last trip there!

JuanElGriego
09-19-2006, 03:12 PM
It used to be a pussy parade of chicas from all over the country... There were more girls then the average day... but it used to be really nice... Things done changed in Sosua my man!... Its almost time to move on... Thanksgiving may be my last trip there!

Thanksgiving will be what, you're 3rd trip there in 6 months?

You think hitting the same area so often may be getting you subconciously down on it a bit?

I went 3 times the last calendar year and i know after my last trip i was "Sosua-d out", which is partly the reason i haven't been back. Still, i should be back in November and def looking forward to hanging witcha.

Jimmydr
09-19-2006, 03:29 PM

You think hitting the same area so often may be getting you subconciously down on it a bit?

I went 3 times the last calendar year and i know after my last trip i was "Sosua-d out", which is partly the reason i haven't been back. Still, i should be back in November and def looking forward to hanging witcha.

Look at it this way. Is it better to be home or in Sosua? The answer is anywhere but home!

Beads
09-19-2006, 03:45 PM
Look at it this way. Is it better to be home or in Sosua? The answer is anywhere but home!

It poured most of our trip last February but we all agreed a rainy day in Sosua was better than a sunny day at home.

BrooklynBeas
09-19-2006, 04:21 PM

I was there in April, May, and September now... I was off for 4 months so i wanted to go back... But, to me its all about the company you go with that makes it good... the girls just come as extra fun... Second but, the chicas really need to come down on price... One good thing though, when the clubs close early you can wait outside and try to get a cheaper price... its either go home with nothing or come back with me for 1000 pesos...

BrooklynBeas
09-19-2006, 04:22 PM
It poured most of our trip last February but we all agreed a rainy day in Sosua was better than a sunny day at home.

It was actually beautiful this trip... I had 0 rain all trip... not even for 5 minutes a day...

Beads
09-19-2006, 04:23 PM
I was there in April, May, and September now... I was off for 4 months so i wanted to go back... But, to me its all about the company you go with that makes it good... the girls just come as extra fun... Second but, the chicas really need to come down on price... One good thing though, when the clubs close early you can wait outside and try to get a cheaper price... its either go home with nothing or come back with me for 1000 pesos...

Im hoping to try this method and see how it works once the clubs all close well see how the prices change if at all. It could be a mexican standoff! :rofl:

Jimmydr
09-19-2006, 04:25 PM
... its either go home with nothing or come back with me for 1000 pesos...

Did it work out that way?

BrooklynBeas
09-19-2006, 04:29 PM
Many stranglers were going for lower prices but you have to wait till they hit the streets and the chicas need to hide from the Policia... Politur and regular cops were out a lot this trip... Even on the beach in the day time... They took away 2 or 3 girls that were hangin at Herman's that were getting no attention for an hour... If you are with a girl at your table or walking in the street with one they will not get harrassed...

Hemp
09-19-2006, 04:48 PM
Many stranglers were going for lower prices but you have to wait till they hit the streets and the chicas need to hide from the Policia... Politur and regular cops were out a lot this trip... Even on the beach in the day time... They took away 2 or 3 girls that were hangin at Herman's that were getting no attention for an hour... If you are with a girl at your table or walking in the street with one they will not get harrassed...

hey BEAS... could u elaborate a lil more on this, policia taking girls away for hanging at hermans? im a little confused

LM
09-19-2006, 05:24 PM
hey BEAS... could u elaborate a lil more on this, policia taking girls away for hanging at hermans? im a little confused

On one the days I was there last week they were picking up chicas off the beach who were walking by themselves or sitting by themselves. Also at nighttime the chicas were afraid to walk alone between the discos for fear of being picked up. More than once I had a chica grab my arm for the walk between Sosua Life and the Merengue bar.

The one day at Hermans there were 2 Haitian chicas sitting at one of the tables, and the Politer came and took them away. Apparently now there is no 500 peso fine and they release the girls after a few hours

So there was somewhat of a clampdown in effect.....

BrooklynBeas
09-19-2006, 05:30 PM
On one the days I was there last week they were picking up chicas off the beach who were walking by themselves or sitting by themselves. Also at nighttime the chicas were afraid to walk alone between the discos for fear of being picked up. More than once I had a chica grab my arm for the walk between Sosua Life and the Merengue bar.

The one day at Hermans there were 2 Haitian chicas sitting at one of the tables, and the Politer came and took them away. Apparently now there is no 500 peso fine and they release the girls after a few hours

What he said...

Apos
09-19-2006, 05:47 PM
not true... 5 minutes from town...but it's the wait for an available taxi that complicates things without your own car. still a good option! it sounds like the perfect place:mrgreen:

BrooklynBeas
09-19-2006, 05:56 PM
but it's the wait for an available taxi that complicates things without your own car. still a good option! it sounds like the perfect place:mrgreen:

You definitely need the car... I wouldnt motoconch that shit... HP64 did it once on the last night but i didnt at all.. He paid 100 pesos with the girl and him on the same moto... But definitely a car is needed... FYI, we rented a Chevy Spark (lil shitbox) for 17.85USD a day (fuckin cheap)!!!!

Beads
09-19-2006, 06:03 PM

damn thats some nice intel.

BrooklynBeas
09-19-2006, 06:04 PM
Yeah the politur is out strong day and night...

Beads
09-19-2006, 06:06 PM
sounds good in a way but bad in others.chicas will be looking for protection but also wont be out in vast numbers either.

babyboy06
09-19-2006, 06:07 PM
I hope its ok to chime in with a question here.
are the chica's that are residents of sosua not allowed to hang at their own beach by themselves?
I can understand if the bar doesnt want them there, (if they are not spending any money), but it just seems strange that they fine a girl who is at the beach by themselves :confused:

what about the girls that are hanging around the eroupa hotel? do they get fined?
thanks alot
I hope you guys are having a good trip... I'm thinking about spending a week there in oct

BrooklynBeas
The clubs are packed so there is no reason to worry about that...

psriches
the chicas really need to come down on price... One good thing though, when the clubs close early you can wait outside and try to get a cheaper price... its either go home with nothing or come back with me for 1000 pesos...Alot of the cream would just rather go home with nothing rather than take 1000 pesos. Times have changed.................

BrooklynBeas
09-19-2006, 06:10 PM
I hope its ok to chime in with a question here.
are the chica's that are residents of sosua not allowed to hang at their own beach by themselves?
I can understand if the bar doesnt want them there, (if they are not spending any money), but it just seems strange that they fine a girl who is at the beach by themselves :confused:

what about the girls that are hanging around the eroupa hotel? do they get fined?
thanks alot
I hope you guys are having a good trip... I'm thinking about spending a week there in oct

If a girl is walking up and down the beach by the bars and flirting with guys then guess what? they are working... If they are on the beach sitting in the sun or shade or in the water they will not be bothered... If a girl is on the street just in front of the Europa and hanging guess what? she is workin... The cops usually know who to pick up... If you lived down there like the cops you kinda know who is who... Hope that explains it and hope to hear about ur trip...

BrooklynBeas
09-19-2006, 06:10 PM
Alot of the cream would just rather go home with nothing rather than take 1000 pesos. Times have changed.................

You are right... but the ones starting at 2000 and need to make some money and know you would go some of the time...

psriches
09-19-2006, 06:11 PM
It used to be a pussy parade of chicas from all over the country... There were more girls then the average day... but it used to be really nice... Things done changed in Sosua my man!... Its almost time to move on... Thanksgiving may be my last trip there!True true!! But Sosua will always be home!

Beads
09-19-2006, 06:15 PM
yea its kinda obvious when a chica is working. she wont be spending any money in the establishments and will be walking around. if shes sitting on the beach by herself sun bathing or drinking in a bar i doubt she will be bothered. like Beas also said they know who the working girls are so it doesnt even really matter.

BrooklynBeas
09-19-2006, 06:37 PM
yea its kinda obvious when a chica is working. she wont be spending any money in the establishments and will be walking around. if shes sitting on the beach by herself sun bathing or drinking in a bar i doubt she will be bothered. like Beas also said they know who the working girls are so it doesnt even really matter.

You could have just said...

WHAT BEAS SAID! LOL :)

Hemp
09-19-2006, 07:21 PM
im thinking im glad i found out about Sosua when i did!!! since "times are changing" like u all say...hopefully it doesnt get too rediculous and turn into a cancun or something like that :(

but im pretty sure Jimmy saw this coming!!! which is why he and many others are branching out.

Jimmydr
09-19-2006, 08:10 PM
im thinking im glad i found out about Sosua when i did!!! since "times are changing" like u all say...hopefully it doesnt get too rediculous and turn into a cancun or something like that :(

but im pretty sure Jimmy saw this coming!!! which is why he and many others are branching out.

Its still a great place. There are so many gems to be found.

JuanElGriego
09-19-2006, 08:11 PM
One good thing though, when the clubs close early you can wait outside and try to get a cheaper price...

What a fuckin' scene that must be, lol!!

A bunch of mongers and putas standing outside Classico bargaining like they're at a bazaar in New Dehli haggling over the price of a rug!! :rofl:

I can't wait to see the shit for myself!!

JuanElGriego
09-19-2006, 08:15 PM
Many stranglers were going for lower prices ...

You into that oxygen deprivation freaky stuff or did you mean "stragglers"???? :rofl: :rofl:

BrooklynBeas
09-19-2006, 10:30 PM
I have a pic of the outside of Classicos on Saturday night at 2am.. Coming soon!

BrooklynBeas
09-19-2006, 10:53 PM
PACKIN THE STREETS!!!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/40754510acaccce41.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/40754510acb103c76.jpg

PapiQueRico
09-19-2006, 11:15 PM
It looks like there were mostly guys left over :)

DEPUTY DAWG
09-19-2006, 11:35 PM
It's definitely alot of talent left standing outside the club with no one moving fast, alot of chicas to be had, you can do alright for yourselves at that time........ I actually like to make a lap or two around the club. Then if I don't see anything I like, I go back outside and bring one back in the club that wanted to get chosen or the group that was watchin me dance by the door.......There were always a star or 3 by the door.

The Sage
09-19-2006, 11:56 PM

Hey LAJazz (Sage) I got a girl on my last night that is your taste buddy... Pics to follow in the B of D...

Waiting for the pics, Beas. You know my taste runs high as you ripped me when I wasn't presenting properly. Show me what you can do brother. Maybe I know her.

The Sage
09-20-2006, 12:08 AM
With the curfew what worked for me was to chose a good looking non-regular early. This will cost you a few beers, but the novices are often the most in need of cash. If you do some partying with them they'll default to basic need and drop the premium. Last trip I picked up a beautiful little chica with an great bod for 1,100 TLN. I doubt if I could have done better in Cristals for 3,000 more.

Citynights
09-20-2006, 01:00 AM
:kmart: Flashback.....here is ISOC idea....:rolleyes: if it is a 500 peso fine...
here is the plan we pay the police to pick up hot looking chicas...:D
Take them to new garden..... each ISOC member gets two chicas http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/posticons/boobies.gif
put in their pertected custody for the night... they will get released in the morning for good behavior:rofl: pay the police say 500 peso ....250 per chica
if the girls preform give them 1000 peso each.. if they complain fire their asses out the door to the waiting police who arrest them again... keeps the police happy...gives the girl a place to sleep..we get some fine pussy...:p

Magnum
09-20-2006, 06:34 AM
It looks like there were mostly guys left over :)

That's because all of the chicas were with me!

BrooklynBeas
09-20-2006, 08:35 AM
Waiting for the pics, Beas. You know my taste runs high as you ripped me when I wasn't presenting properly. Show me what you can do brother. Maybe I know her.

Gimme your email addy cause they will only be in HQ... Ill send them to ya!

The Sage
09-20-2006, 09:26 AM
Gimme your email addy cause they will only be in HQ... Ill send them to ya!

Cool and in return I'll send you a couple of smoking pictures I have of my english speaking friend from STI.

sosuaman
09-20-2006, 11:36 AM
PACKIN THE STREETS!!!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/40754510acaccce41.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/40754510acb103c76.jpg

incredible,,,,,,,

where's all the gringos??

BrooklynBeas
09-20-2006, 12:42 PM
incredible,,,,,,,

where's all the gringos??

You really cant get an idea how many people were out there from the pic... Mostly dominican guys and girls... I guess most of the gringos didnt wait around... This was about 2:20 in the morning on Saturday...

kris boog
09-20-2006, 07:25 PM
I actually like to make a lap or two around the club. Then if I don't see anything I like, I go back outside and bring one back in the club that wanted to get chosen or the group that was watchin me dance by the door.......There were always a star or 3 by the door.

You give the impression that the females can't just come and go as they choose, is that the case or am I hearing you incorrectly?

Willie
09-20-2006, 07:28 PM

Sounds like 1998 again. No unescorted chicas were allowed on the beach.

Willie

BrooklynBeas
09-20-2006, 08:44 PM

I totally fucked up big time!!! I lost everything... Every fuckin pic i took... Last night i loaded the pics on my laptop from my camera and deleted all the pics... I checked the folder tonight and all gone... FUCKIN NOTHING!!! Im so pissed cause the last girl was so fuckin hot... sorry guys... this never happened to me before and now i know how Gdogg feels when he fucked up like this... FUCK!!!

Dick Dawson
09-20-2006, 08:50 PM
Do a wildcard search of the filenames (DSC* IMG* or whatever your camera's filenames start with) just in case you put them in another folder by mistake.

BrooklynBeas
09-20-2006, 08:55 PM
i know i put them in DR2006 folder cause thats where they all go from this year and they are not there!!! Im so fuckin mad!

ilikenyacional
09-20-2006, 08:59 PM
I totally fucked up big time!!! I lost everything... Every fuckin pic i took... Last night i loaded the pics on my laptop from my camera and deleted all the pics... I checked the folder tonight and all gone... FUCKIN NOTHING!!! Im so pissed cause the last girl was so fuckin hot... sorry guys... this never happened to me before and now i know how Gdogg feels when he fucked up like this... FUCK!!!

I think that there is some software that can un-erase a memory card.

BrooklynBeas
09-20-2006, 09:00 PM
yeah i think there is too but im just fuckin pissed right now!!!!!!

ilikenyacional
09-20-2006, 09:02 PM
From a google search :
"memory card unerase"

http://www.imaging-resource.com/SOFT/PHR/PHR.HTM
http://www.datarescue.com/photorescue/download.htm
http://www.ultimateslr.com/memory-card-recovery.php

It can be done, good luck.

BCell
09-20-2006, 09:04 PM
shit I was just about to beg you to email them to me too!

BrooklynBeas
09-20-2006, 09:07 PM
False alarm... I found them!! They were in the middle of the folder that has about 1000 pics and i didnt see them... For some reason they didnt save at the end... Wow im so happy now... OK back on schedule...

Ratman, you have to contribute to this site a lil or at least know me to get my extra special pics... Now i have to post a few here to make up for bein a dick... And believe it or not im a fuckin IT guy... what an idiot... LOL

ilikenyacional
09-20-2006, 09:09 PM
And believe it or not im a fuckin IT guy... what an idiot... LOL

Good you said that, I was going to ask you.....!

BrooklynBeas
09-20-2006, 09:11 PM
$720 pesos short time... Sorry no nudies...

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/40754511e69872a82.jpg

BCell
09-20-2006, 09:19 PM
I hear you, maybe we can trade- I know a solid russian incall in bk but you probably already got that contact

BrooklynBeas
09-20-2006, 09:21 PM
dont have the contact and not interested to be honest... I dont even look at white girls in America anymore... Strictly spanish girls for me! Funny but i feel like im prejudice against my own kind... American white girls do nothin for me! LOL

tampabukkake
09-20-2006, 09:24 PM
I have a pic of the outside of Classicos on Saturday night at 2am.. Coming soon!

Hey Beas !!!!!!!! What the FUCK are you looking at !!!!!!!!!

Good Meeting you Bro !

BrooklynBeas
09-20-2006, 09:29 PM
TB... Great meet you too u fuck! LOL... That was priceless man... We have to hang a little more next trip... You gonna be in town Thanksgiving week???

Lemme know when ur goin back to CTG also cause i wanna go bad... Does December 15-25 work for ya or any days in between?

Magnum
09-21-2006, 05:46 AM
Hey Beas !!!!!!!! What the FUCK are you looking at !!!!!!!!!

Good Meeting you Bro !

I gotta tell this story.....

Another thread.....

DEPUTY DAWG
09-21-2006, 10:46 AM
You give the impression that the females can't just come and go as they choose, is that the case or am I hearing you incorrectly?

Nah what I'm saying is that there is so much competition in the club itself you'll see alot of girls try to get choosen by the entrance door or at the bottom of the stairs..........

blacksultan
09-23-2006, 04:03 PM

Next time go disposible and place the pics on a cd.

BrooklynBeas
09-24-2006, 09:00 PM
Found them... Think i posted that on another thread... I dont have many pics but i think i owe you guys some... comin soon! :)

ilikenyacional
09-24-2006, 09:01 PM
Found them... Think i posted that on another thread... I dont have many pics but i think i owe you guys some... comin soon! :)

Soon like now ?

Do it, por favor.

BrooklynBeas
09-24-2006, 09:04 PM
negative... goin to lay down now... I spent the whole weekend with my NYC chica... Half dominican and half puerto rican girl... She didnt let me sleep much all weekend if u know what i mean :)

ilikenyacional
09-24-2006, 09:05 PM
You deserve it... Fuck you !

BrooklynBeas
09-24-2006, 09:11 PM
OK before i go to bed... Here is a sneak peak at one of the girls who joined me and HP64 for a pool party at the scareface mansion :)

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/407545172c41579b6.jpg