PDA

View Full Version : CLOSING THREADS

WSJ3
09-16-2006, 08:16 AM
Hey DT...

I tried to close and move a thread but its not working.

Please advise.

Kevy
09-16-2006, 08:24 AM
There seems to be a lot of problems today. I can't view Private messages either. Might be time for a reboot?

Kevy
09-16-2006, 08:56 AM
Just did a reboot, everything seems to be working again.

Coolhand
09-16-2006, 12:43 PM
Rebooting doesnt aways do it. If you have broken tables on your Mysql you will want to repair those first.Check the sql to see if you can fix the issue from there.Barnes and Nobles has a great book on Mysql that I have enjoyed learning from.

WSJ3
09-16-2006, 07:09 PM
Its working for me now.

Don Tomas
09-18-2006, 11:15 PM
Just did a reboot, everything seems to be working again.

Thanks Kevy, but didn't realize you had access to do so....

I wonder if Jimmy gave it to anyone else, all I knew about was WSJ & Apos.

And yes if you start getting 404 errors most likely Apache has ran out of memory and the server needs a swift kick in the ass!

Sorry I couldn't do it but I had a very nice weekend, someone was out of town at a seminar!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She did some of this: :bj1:
I OF COURSE did some of this: :la:
LOTS OF THIS: :woohoo:

And even some of this! :whip:

:king:

knotty
09-18-2006, 11:19 PM
I could've swore you showed us how to in the BS section a few months ago. I could've been blazed though.

Thanks Kevy, but didn't realize you had access to do so....

I wonder if Jimmy gave it to anyone else, all I knew about was WSJ & Apos.

And yes if you start getting 404 errors most likey Apache has ran out of memory and the server needs a swift kick in the ass!

Sorry I couldn't do it but I had a very nice weekend, someone was out of town at a seminar!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She did some of this: :bj1:
I OF COURSE did some of this: :la:
LOTS OF THIS: :woohoo:

And even some of this! :whip:

:king:

Don Tomas
09-18-2006, 11:20 PM
I could've swore you showed us how to in the BS section a few months ago. I could've been blazed though.

That was to clear the MySQL temp tables only, rebooting the server requires root access, AKA not for everyone.

Apos
09-18-2006, 11:26 PM
pretty sure it's just me, kevy and wsj3...we all got access a long time ago:rolleyes:

kevy and i have both rebooted before and i think sammy too

knotty
09-18-2006, 11:35 PM
That was to clear the MySQL temp tables only, rebooting the server requires root access, AKA not for everyone.

all a foreign language to me. that's why i got you guys.

Don Tomas
09-19-2006, 01:42 AM
all a foreign language to me. that's why i got you guys.

No offense, but that's why you don't have the root password to reboot the server.

Think of it as being "god" on the servers; you could erase, destroy, delete, everything.

IT people only!