PDA

View Full Version : Scandinavian Bar and Restaurant

vagabond
05-02-2004, 09:30 AM
If you want to eat, this is probbably the best restaurant on the beach. Realy good food from a varied menu, with some Norwegian specialities.
Also a good spot for just hanging out with a beer or Cuba libre watching the girls go by.

Jimmydr
05-02-2004, 09:55 AM
If you want to eat, this is probbably the best restaurant on the beach. Realy good food from a varied menu, with some Norwegian specialities.
Also a good spot for just hanging out with a beer or Cuba libre watching the girls go by.

Does this stall have a number?

vagabond
05-03-2004, 12:43 PM
Yes, Sorry. It's nr. 152.

vagabond
06-25-2004, 09:35 AM
Good to be back here. Ada is still running the kithcen, and the food is good as always. Had the barbequed Pork chops with salad and home made mashed potatoes the other day, very good and an amazing price, only 150 pesos.

MisterPink
07-30-2004, 12:09 AM
CENSORED

nomad
07-30-2004, 01:23 AM
Northern Euro hang out. Will not meet many speaking english. Sometimes live entertainment. Nice place.

I prefer Siepre Sol and Shark bar. Siempre Sol (Herman) is from Holland but speaks and welcomes American's. For my money the monger place to hang out if you want to pick up pussy during the day. Reasonable price (read cheap) and great food. And all the women stop by to say hello and see who is there. Tell him Don sent you. If he knows you . Tell him when you will be back and he will have your favorite beer on ice. Like Lou at the Shark bar you get first class customer service.

Nomad/Don

p.s. Yes, Jimmy. Now that was being a shill. Great place.

BrooklynBeas
07-30-2004, 09:03 AM
i also recommend Siempre Sol... just bring a dutch dictionary because it will sound like you are listening to Nomad when he is drunk and tries to have a convo!

Jimmydr
07-30-2004, 09:16 AM
I prefer Siepre Sol and Shark bar. Siempre Sol (Herman) is from Holland but speaks and welcomes American's.

I won't go anyplace that welcomes Nomads! :D

nomad
08-01-2004, 01:05 AM
Actually Jimmy you should hang out there once. You would like it. Kinda like the Palace hotel on the beach. Great food, cheap prices, and Herman knows all the chicas. He can school you about Sosua chicas. Just ask Beas, jd_mine, or Magnum. I pick up all my happy hours there. I like happy hours. I am married not dead.
If VAK hung out there we would never get him off the damn beach. Scuba in the morn and chicas in the afternoon. Ask bikini Anna. Gotta slide a double with Anna and Carmen next trip.

You like the campo. I like it also. But prefer the playa. Best place to get chicas. Fuck the disco's or hotel's. Cheapest place also.

People are complaining no trip reports. So I will next, post report about Anna and Carmen. If anyone wants to find Anna. She is on the beach. Say you are Don's friend. She now comes by the NY Shark Bar. and always Siempre Sol. Always wears a bikini. Does not own much else clothes. Thank God.

Take care my friends,

Don

jd_mine
08-01-2004, 06:35 AM
I know Anna as well. When I was there last Herman had her on the free beer system. Ana would drink for free, but every tenth beer she had to fuck Herman for free. Ofcourse Herman gets his beers wholesale :-).
I can concur Nomads view on Siempre Sol. Herman is fun to talk to (although I'm not to crazy about all the Dutch guests; I go on holiday to escape my fellow countrymen) and he basically knows all the girls walking the beach and can set something up within a minute.
It also gives you the change to get to know the girls a little bit, thus avoiding having someone in your room who just wants to leave asap.

mack10
08-14-2004, 09:31 PM
what is the stall number for siempre sol?

nomad
08-18-2004, 03:24 AM
Siempre Sol is #145. Tell Herman you are Don's friend. I get no kick back. The prices are too cheap to kick back. As fid food. It is the only place to eat onthe beach. All meat is purchased daily. He will bring the steak out to you and ask you what cut do you want? All he asks is that I bring him a bottle of decent bourbon from the states when I visit. He also has a good thing. He has one of the few places that has a bathroom. He throws sex party's with ten or twelve girls and 6 guys. Last I heard it was very cheap. Includes lesbian sex show and bar-b-que and drinks. FUCK! a Texan misses a bar-b-que????

jd, of course he speaks that weird stuff to you. He is from the same place as you. He speaks american to us REAL mongers!!!!!! LMAO Seriously though. He is good. He knows girls to watch out for. Although some of his recent info I doubt.

Nomad

I can tease jd. He is a good friend. I have known him and mongered with him longer than I have Magnum. He is good people. For a foreigner, that is. LMAO.

vagabond
08-18-2004, 04:44 AM
Siempre Sol the only place to eat ? Scandinavian Bar has realy good food and a lot better reputation than Siempre sol. Scandinavian Bar also serves food to many of the other bars. Many of the regular Siempre Sol customers come over to the Scandinavian Bar to eat.

PS
This is a Scandinavian Bar topic. Open up a Siempre Sol topic for further discussions about that bar.

Don Tomas
08-18-2004, 10:03 AM
...For a foreigner, that is. LMAO.

Then what are you? Texas is a foreign country!

BrooklynBeas
08-18-2004, 10:48 AM
Siempre Sol the only place to eat ? Scandinavian Bar has realy good food and a lot better reputation than Siempre sol. Scandinavian Bar also serves food to many of the other bars. Many of the regular Siempre Sol customers come over to the Scandinavian Bar to eat.

PS
This is a Scandinavian Bar topic. Open up a Siempre Sol topic for further discussions about that bar.

Looks like someone here is part owner of Scandinavian bar... heh calm down we always go off topic, its kinda what makes this site so good... i promise to try this bars food next time im in Sosua... by the way the comida dominicana is good at siempre sol and only about 70 pesos! hehe

BrooklynBeas
08-18-2004, 10:52 AM
He speaks american to us REAL mongers!!!!!! LMAO Nomad

I can tease jd. He is a good friend. I have known him and mongered with him longer than I have Magnum. He is good people. For a foreigner, that is. LMAO.

I didnt know that american was a language... i myself speak english heh

I can vouch for JD as well... i chilled with him last trip out to Sosua.. we actually went out on a date to a Antony Santos concert! hahaha He wouldnt give it up though but gave me those eyes like he wanted to... I met him at Siempre Sol by the way... told you the place is good!

jd_mine
08-18-2004, 02:52 PM
Hey, you were the one who wanted me to share your appartment at the Palace :-)

nomad
08-19-2004, 01:50 AM
Guys,
Last post for a bit. I will be in Sosua the entire month of September. Plans changed. I will be in PP, Jamao and Sosua.

Take care,

Don/Nomad

BrooklynBeas
08-19-2004, 11:19 AM
Hey, you were the one who wanted me to share your appartment at the Palace :-)

You know ... you try to be nice and this is where it gets you huh... I told ya that i had One Ocean room and Palace's room the same night and im only one person ... please i had a 2 bedroom at the palace also and you werent sure if you could get a girl in to Europa without a cedula i think ... isnt that right?
Its not like I said i was lonely and wanted ur company in a one bedroom hahaha

MisterPink
08-19-2004, 11:55 AM
CENSORED

BrooklynBeas
08-19-2004, 01:57 PM
WOW!
The truth comes out.
I heard Sosua has a little something for everyone.
BEAS......were you the one that took the Transexual from Flamingo Bar?
Did you really not know because the power was out in the room!

It doesnt make me a bad guy now does it... haha nah it wasnt me... i never get drunk in the DR and i know the difference... i was only doing the mongerring thing to do ... i has 3 bedrooms in one night in SOsua and offered a room to fuck in ... and i wasnt including in the fucking... man and woman only... sorry i couldnt add tou your excitement Lechero...

MisterPink
08-19-2004, 02:03 PM
CENSORED

BrooklynBeas
08-19-2004, 03:00 PM
Benito Blanco Tigre Mafioso De Santiago o Brooklyn Beas... will be somewhere on the island of Dominicana

Sept 17-21
Nov 19-27

Don Tomas
08-19-2004, 03:19 PM
Benito Blanco Tigre Mafioso De Santiago o Brooklyn Beas... will be somewhere on the island of Dominicana

Sept 17-21
Nov 19-27

Now my co-workers are looking at me like I'm crazy. Thank you for the laugh...

Sorry Jefe I will be there Sept 2nd-11th and will warn them you are coming.

BrooklynBeas
08-19-2004, 04:39 PM
postpone ur trip don... all the cool kids will be in town the week after...

Don Tomas
08-19-2004, 05:46 PM
postpone ur trip don... all the cool kids will be in town the week after...

The vacation is set already, really can't juggle the time because of backup coverage.

I am definitely going to try and make it for Thanksgiving weekend.

El Drunko
08-19-2004, 10:17 PM
Stall 152? Shit , thats a long walk, and I thought that #66 was bad...

Don Tomas
08-20-2004, 02:17 AM
Stall 152? Shit , thats a long walk, and I thought that #66 was bad...

Grab a moto outside the Palace and have him bring you to the Los Charamicos beach side, then stall #152 is a short walk. :D

continentalmike
08-20-2004, 05:16 AM
or just walk and get rid of some of the excess calories...

BrooklynBeas
08-20-2004, 09:53 AM
or just walk and get rid of some of the excess calories...

God Forbid... Do you realize how many calories this guy has to burn by fucking chicas all day... give him a break!!!

continentalmike
08-20-2004, 10:34 AM
laying on hs back while they ride him cowgirls style? burning calories? LOL..

just kidding

Don Tomas
08-20-2004, 10:57 AM
laying on hs back while they ride him cowgirls style? burning calories? LOL..
just kidding

That would be more like a cardiovascular aerobic workout but you are still burning calories!

El Drunko
08-20-2004, 11:59 PM
don`t laugh, somtimes Im too fucked up to fuck. If thats the case. I make them fuck me. Hell Its my pesos, I can do anything I want, or do nothing at all. Now cardio is considered excersise....I think after lifting them bottles all day that should count for something.....After all, I'm used to cans, that extra weight can be a bitch. You try 6 sets of 5. Its not easy. Then for the endureance test I have a few screwdrivers, don`t you know how much ice they put in those things? Heavy as hell !!!! Some day the bartenders will learn to put more volka in, that way I won`t have to stress myself out as badly :mrgreen:

Dark Knight
02-20-2005, 11:11 AM
How many stalls are on this beach? I started drinkin at stall #1 and worked my way up to #50 and gave up. Just have to work in the opposite direction next time. SB

JDR
02-20-2005, 11:12 AM
How many stalls are on this beach? I started drinkin at stall #1 and worked my way up to #50 and gave up. Just have to work in the opposite direction next time. SB

I think over 150.