PDA

View Full Version : who is this Blackbeard's chica?

weyland
09-17-2006, 03:06 PM
I still bear a grudge against her from my March trip when I took her to Field of Dreams after the March Bikini Contest. She was drunk, offensive and uncooperative, a complete waste of money and the only really bad (as against merely disappointing) experience I have had with a BB chica. I could not remember her name (I think it was one of those difficult "Dominican only" tongue-twister names) and did not think to take a picture at the time. I took her because they bullshitted me that she was a new girl, but later I found she had been working on and off there for ages.

I saw her again at the August Contest but she kept well clear of me so these were the best shots I could take.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/6568450d979776d1b.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/6568450d9795ee889.jpg

Phoenix
09-17-2006, 03:12 PM
Yet another good reason to avoid blackbeards retirement village. Find your own chicas!!

Beads
09-17-2006, 04:05 PM
i would think taking a blackbeards chica out of the retirement village is a bad idea for sure. inside the grounds as a visitor youll have some recourse of who to complain to. once outside and not a visitor your basically on your own. the girls there seem to be the lazy ones looking for easy pesos as they know the choices inside are limited for people who dont want to leave or cannot due to language barriers. If theres a good girl there whos cooperative and hot shell be quite busy and youll probably have to take a number and wait your turn if shes not on lockdown already.

weyland
09-17-2006, 05:29 PM
i would think taking a blackbeards chica out of the retirement village is a bad idea for sure. inside the grounds as a visitor youll have some recourse of who to complain to. once outside and not a visitor your basically on your own. the girls there seem to be the lazy ones looking for easy pesos as they know the choices inside are limited for people who dont want to leave or cannot due to language barriers. If theres a good girl there whos cooperative and hot shell be quite busy and youll probably have to take a number and wait your turn if shes not on lockdown already.

Absolutely right. I would not do it nowadays. Stop preaching and give me her name to go in my little black book of grudges.

Beads
09-17-2006, 06:06 PM
Absolutely right. I would not do it nowadays. Stop preaching and give me her name to go in my little black book of grudges.

If I knew her name I would gladly tell you but I dont so ill just wait for a new post in this thread from someone else who does know. At least we have a photo for starters.

Hemp
09-18-2006, 11:17 AM
Yet another good reason to avoid blackbeards retirement village. Find your own chicas!!

opinons on this place are so wide and varied...some say its a pointless waste others say its the ultimate!!!

cant wait to visit my self in 07 to be the judge:rolleyes:

Bug Boy
09-18-2006, 01:13 PM

WHORE DU JOUR

Beads
09-18-2006, 01:15 PM
Jayman told me her name.....

Its CHICA !!! :rofl:

weyland
09-18-2006, 02:59 PM
opinons on this place are so wide and varied...some say its a pointless waste others say its the ultimate!!!

cant wait to visit my self in 07 to be the judge:rolleyes:

I have a lot of time for BB, especially for newbies or those with absolutely zero Spanish. It got me hooked on the DR my first trip and I remain grateful. But Beads is right. It is a bit pointless taking a girl out of there. The whole point of BB chicas is that they are available to the idle, incapacitated or uninitiated on site. Other than that they are not great value for money. I cannot now remember why I did it. I was probably feeling horny after the Bikini contest and wanted to fuck a.s.a.p. She still looks good to me. Perhaps I caught her on a bad day. I expected BlackSultan to post that she was the ride of his life ...

Hemp
09-18-2006, 04:00 PM
I have a lot of time for BB, especially for newbies or those with absolutely zero Spanish. It got me hooked on the DR my first trip and I remain grateful. But Beads is right. It is a bit pointless taking a girl out of there. The whole point of BB chicas is that they are available to the idle, incapacitated or uninitiated on site. Other than that they are not great value for money. I cannot now remember why I did it. I was probably feeling horny after the Bikini contest and wanted to fuck a.s.a.p. She still looks good to me. Perhaps I caught her on a bad day. I expected BlackSultan to post that she was the ride of his life ...

BlackSult...is the only reason im giving a stab at this place next year. he's very convincing :p

weyland
09-18-2006, 05:01 PM
BlackSult...is the only reason im giving a stab at this place next year. he's very convincing :p

BlackSultan is such a dynamic, positive and likeable guy he would probably have a good time anywhere (even in suburban England in January!), so he may not be the best yardstick, but you can't go far wrong at BB.

Hemp
09-18-2006, 05:13 PM
BlackSultan is such a dynamic, positive and likeable guy he would probably have a good time anywhere (even in suburban England in January!), so he may not be the best yardstick, but you can't go far wrong at BB.

he is definitely dynamic and very insightful and inquisitive about the excursions to be had in the country down under...he's a great guy very positive vibes, and cant wait to hunt with him in the coming year!
on another note...

Weyland...i have been reading your trip reports over the last 2 months or so, and u shed some light in a few gray areas about the DR for that i thank you...

blacksultan
09-18-2006, 09:01 PM
I still bear a grudge against her from my March trip when I took her to Field of Dreams after the March Bikini Contest. She was drunk, offensive and uncooperative, a complete waste of money and the only really bad (as against merely disappointing) experience I have had with a BB chica. I could not remember her name (I think it was one of those difficult "Dominican only" tongue-twister names) and did not think to take a picture at the time. I took her because they bullshitted me that she was a new girl, but later I found she had been working on and off there for ages.

I saw her again at the August Contest but she kept well clear of me so these were the best shots I could take.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/6568450d979776d1b.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/6568450d9795ee889.jpg

Weyland, i forgot her name but she was in the bikini contest when I was there this past february. She struck me as kind of aloof. I saw her at the August bikini contest as well.

Mr Bambino
09-18-2006, 09:46 PM
Hempstead, who is that girl in your avatar. Her tits are unreal. Sorry Weyland, I have only been to BB once. Have no clue who she is.

Mr Bambino

TropicBob
09-18-2006, 09:48 PM
Think I did her, but Jayman got me fucking blitz on Captain and some sort of soda.....

Hemp
09-18-2006, 10:55 PM
Hempstead, who is that girl in your avatar. Her tits are unreal. Sorry Weyland, I have only been to BB once. Have no clue who she is.

Mr Bambino

buddy of mine from tampa runs a website...thats where i got the avatar from. asswatcher.com

the_Jayman
09-18-2006, 11:09 PM
those tits look very familiar . . . :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

as does the room (ahhhh-dose) that she is walkin out of ! ! :eek: :eek: :mrgreen: