PDA

View Full Version : WHY IS PRICE UP TO YOU NEVER THAT

RearWindow
04-27-2005, 10:31 PM
It seems that across the P4P world you will always hear "whatever you want" when the discussion comes to price. And why is it that it is NEVER up to you in reality... maybe we should start holding hard and fast to that statement. This IS what I want to pay you.Take it or leave.

DEPUTY DAWG
04-27-2005, 11:17 PM
It seems that across the P4P world you will always hear "whatever you want" when the discussion comes to price. And why is it that it is NEVER up to you in reality... maybe we should start holding hard and fast to that statement. This IS what I want to pay you.Take it or leave.

I second that emotion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

JDR
04-28-2005, 08:38 AM
Thats because some guys do not know and offer way to much.

Mister NYC
04-28-2005, 01:33 PM
And some guys just dont care how much money they throw around since money is no object to them and the price for there good time is irrelevent. Note, most of these guys are real fat and ugly and bald...and multimillionaires.

BrooklynBeas
04-28-2005, 02:57 PM
And some guys just dont care how much money they throw around since money is no object to them and the price for there good time is irrelevent. Note, most of these guys are real fat and ugly and bald...and multimillionaires.

Im just curious what you normally pay.. I mean every trip im there except maybe 2 i saw your ass walking around with one or two girls on your arm... I know your a pretty boy and all but come on now... Either you have deep pockets, speak spanish way too good, Have a long struddle, or have serious game.... Oh by the way guys, Mr. NYC is cool peeps... He once let me take one of the girls off his arm for the night... She was OK... Ill show you a pic lata

gdogg
04-28-2005, 09:12 PM
I know his Spanish is good, which drastically improves his game!
:twisted:

BrooklynBeas
04-28-2005, 10:09 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/BrooklynBeas/DRPics006.jpg

Remember this one Mr. NYC??? I took her... and you let me take her off ur hands :D