PDA

View Full Version : Dominican pussy shrinking powder!

AlexDR
02-22-2011, 04:43 PM
So i have been wondering about this from the first time i went to DR i am only two years in have been probably 20 times out there and have always been amazed by how tight some of these girls are. So i was wondering if any of the vets knew about this secret formula they got goin on because why is a puta so tight. she has got to be fucking a few guys a day or atleast a few a week whats the secret. i know i would like to share it with a few girls out here, i have one repeat chick i see and every time i arrive she is close to virgin tight it will take a few minutes just to get in and i am not a very large guy what sort of shirnking juice to these girls have!

whynotme
02-22-2011, 07:04 PM
So i have been wondering about this from the first time i went to DR i am only two years in have been probably 20 times out there and have always been amazed by how tight some of these girls are. So i was wondering if any of the vets knew about this secret formula they got goin on because why is a puta so tight. she has got to be fucking a few guys a day or atleast a few a week whats the secret. i know i would like to share it with a few girls out here, i have one repeat chick i see and every time i arrive she is close to virgin tight it will take a few minutes just to get in and i am not a very large guy what sort of shirnking juice to these girls have!
all girls are tight unless turned on
next time do some foreplay and check out the difference:rolleyes:

AlexDR
02-22-2011, 07:07 PM
all girls are tight unless turned on
next time do some foreplay and check out the difference:rolleyes:

yea, i dont think thats my answer

gdogg
02-22-2011, 07:08 PM
Dominican kegel exercises! :lol:

A lot of them have cesarean births, leaving the tight pussy intact. I have no real scientific idea, it's just a thought.

whynotme
02-22-2011, 07:11 PM
when i fuck my little cuban chica without forplay its so fucking tight it hurts but when we fool around and she gets turned on she is hot and horny and it slips right in:iconTU::iconTU::iconTU:

sex ed 101 foreplay:D

it applys to everyone including guys:eek::rofl:

gdogg
02-22-2011, 07:14 PM
when i fuck my little cuban chica without forplay its so fucking tight it hurts but when we fool around and she gets turned on she is hot and horny and it slips right in:iconTU::iconTU::iconTU:

Man, that's a great feeling!! Sorry...having flashbacks.
:eek:

whynotme
02-22-2011, 07:17 PM
Man, that's a great feeling!! Sorry...having flashbacks.
:eek:
:iconTU::iconTU::iconTU:
even my second exwife after 3 kids was the same..tight as hell when i just rolled her over in the morning and banged her, but loose and wet when i i rolled her over in the morning and went down on her first:rofl:

jcrew2020
02-22-2011, 10:35 PM
Alex

When are you coming back to santiago? I think the pussy is tight because you keep picking up those college girls. I love going to the small bars next to the university, best place to find that tight pussy. jajajaja

dquick
02-22-2011, 10:44 PM
Alex

When are you coming back to santiago? I think the pussy is tight because you keep picking up those college girls. I love going to the small bars next to the university, best place to find that tight pussy. jajajaja

JCrew,

I will be in Santiago this weekend. I am spending the day in the Capital Saturday, but should be back Sunday. If I can slip away from my new novia, maybe you can show me these bars next to the university. Sounds like good material for a trip report.

CaseOne
02-22-2011, 10:55 PM
Some things make no sense to me. My wingman and I had this conversation...I only dig out point guards while he prefers power forwards. He was telling me that the bigger girls are incredibly tight. Meanwhile these flacas take penis like champs!

Again, makes no sense to me.

AlexDR
02-22-2011, 11:14 PM

sex ed 101 foreplay:D

it applys to everyone including guys:eek::rofl:

come on there is a difference between a tight pussy and a dry pussy my friend

blazaveli
02-23-2011, 02:55 AM
come on there is a difference between a tight pussy and a dry pussy my friend

I have to agree with that. Definitely a difference between tight pussy and dry pussy. Tight pussy feels tight even when its wet.

Once I whip my shit out and they start giving me top, their always wet by the time I'm ready to go in. If you smashing a chick and she's still dry after you start smashing something is wrong with one of yall.

Ram
02-23-2011, 03:09 AM

Wrong hole?

MrHappy
02-23-2011, 06:22 AM

And there's the problem.

All of that nasty "have to do foreplay and get them wet" nonsense.

They should all be wet already, waiting for that dick.

whynotme
02-23-2011, 06:55 AM
Wrong hole?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
never thought about that line;)

whynotme
02-23-2011, 07:01 AM
And there's the problem.

All of that nasty "have to do foreplay and get them wet" nonsense.

They should all be wet already, waiting for that dick.
;):iconTU:exactly

big like the brazilial or small like the 90pound thai when they are hot and horny they take my 5 pound saugage like it was a cocktail weiner:rolleyes::rofl::rofl:

whynotme
02-23-2011, 07:10 AM
I have to agree with that. Definitely a difference between tight pussy and dry pussy. Tight pussy feels tight even when its wet.

Once I whip my shit out and they start giving me top, their always wet by the time I'm ready to go in. If you smashing a chick and she's still dry after you start smashing something is wrong with one of yall.

just after i turned 40 i was at one of my employees wedding and his little sister (19 no kids short and cute) needed i ride to her house to get changed and since i was solo i took her and then started fooling around with her.

long story short i went out with her for 4 months and that one had the biggest most loose pussy i have ever had:eek:. i could roll her over in the morning and just throw it in, no friction or tightness even then:rofl::rofl: she was good for sport fucking as it always took forever to cum in her.

MrHappy
02-23-2011, 08:23 AM
;):iconTU:exactly

big like the brazilial or small like the 90pound thai when they are hot and horny they take my 5 pound saugage like it was a cocktail weiner:rolleyes::rofl::rofl:

Right.

I had a girl tell me once "When a woman pretends that it hurts, it's for your ego, nothing more. So unless you have a dick as big as a babies head, stop fooling yourself."

Then, she saw my dick, and said, "ooooh, that's gonna hurt".

jcrew2020
02-23-2011, 10:29 AM
Dqucik

Wow, back so soon. jajaja Yeah, I will be happy to show you the little bars next to the university. There are 2 good university in Santiago. PCUMM is where all the rich girls go. UTESA is where everyone else goes. Sit at a cafe near the university and you have a constant parade of girls walking by.

steviewonder
02-23-2011, 10:33 AM
Dominican kegel exercises!

I agree with gdogg, my version in how Dominican chicas have mastered the popular Kelgel exercise program.

Kelgel Squat...:woohoo:
Exercise #1 - Years of squatting in order to do their business. You try doing your business at least 5 times a day squatting over a toilet without a seat.:eek: Then you add the popular squat in the shower where for 10 minutes at a time where they only use the lower faucet or from a bucket.

Kegel Inhale..:bj1:
Exercise #2 This is easiest one to figure out in the DR. Wearing jeans 4 sizes to small while the zippers are busting out.:confused: They’ve invented the newest Keltic excerise known to man while trying to put on and take off. This 30 minutes exercise includes inhaling and holding the breath (until the face turn 3 shades of red) at least 10 times a day for 3 minutes at a time.:rofl:

The funniest thing is that most of them have no idea that these two exercises promotes stronger thighs, tighter butts,and tighter totos.:corky:

gdogg
02-23-2011, 10:55 AM
I agree with gdogg, my version in how Dominican chicas have mastered the popular Kelgel exercise program.

Kelgel Squat...:woohoo:
Exercise #1 - Years of squatting in order to do their business. You try doing your business at least 5 times a day squatting over a toilet without a seat.:eek: Then you add the popular squat in the shower where for 10 minutes at a time where they only use the lower faucet or from a bucket.

Kegel Inhale..:bj1:
Exercise #2 This is easiest one to figure out in the DR. Wearing jeans 4 sizes to small while the zippers are busting out.:confused: They’ve invented the newest Keltic excerise known to man while trying to put on and take off. This 30 minutes exercise includes inhaling and holding the breath (until the face turn 3 shades of red) at least 10 times a day for 3 minutes at a time.:rofl:

The funniest thing is that most of them have no idea that these two exercises promotes stronger thighs, tighter butts,and tighter totos.:corky:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Brilliant!
:iconTU:

hugrad95a
02-24-2011, 10:34 PM
PCUMM

Wow what a great name for a school..lol

Maretti
02-24-2011, 11:35 PM
I bet she is what they call spinners.

MrHappy
02-25-2011, 10:42 AM
PCUMM

Wow what a great name for a school..lol

It's called poo-ka-my-muh by the natives.

The real name is Pontificia Universidad Catolica Madre y Maestra